It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 Project GENECIDE (PG-13) (Accepting) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Quote:
OPENING TO MISSION BRIEFING FOR K.H.A.S.S. AGENTS AND INSIDER INFORMATANTS ON THE MYRAIS CASE.
DO NOT PHOTOCOPY OR TAKE NOTES. DO NOT ALLOW THIS TO GET INTO ENEMY HANDS. OR YOUR DEAD. SERIOUSLY.

Not all of the planet is as rich and well off as Kanto or Hoenn. There are people in this world who need to travel miles to get water. There are goverments in the world who kill their population for entertainment. Many say, the most terrible region of them all is Myrais. And the Myraian goverment are just about to take this one step futher.
Three weeks ago, KHASS (Kanto and Hoenn Alliance Secret Service) recived an email from an escapie from Myrais jail, who had acquired information on something he claim was horrendeously terrible, that would kill millions of people. We arranged a meeting with him so he could tell us what, but he didn't show up to the meeting. His disemboweled corpse was found lying on the streets two weeks later, four miles away from the meeting place.

INSIDER TASKS
You have volenteered to assist KHASS in the MYRAIS CASE. In doing this, you are fully aware of the life risks you will be facing. KHASS may require you to do one of either of the following tasks.
- Secretly house a well-trained KHASS agent.
- Provide information provided to you from the KHASS goverment.
You will be able to pull out at any time you wish, and if you co-operate with us, we will get you out of Myrais until you are definately safe to return.

AGENT TASKS
You have been selected by KHASS to go into Myrais and investigate the goverment's actions undetected. you must try to find out exactly what they are plotting and how to stop it.

Another task we ask of you is that just over a week ago, JOGUN YANFIM, a member of the goverment of Myrais, was sighted in Saffron City, discussing something with a member of team rocket. Four corpses wearing rocket uniform have been found in the surrounding area. We want you to investigate how he got here, what they were discussing, and whether he is still in Kanto or not. Two agents will be assigned to Saffron.

A GENERAL NOTE: This RP is supposed to work like a real goverment mission rather than a Alex Rider/James Bond/CHERUB style thing. Main characters/rpers characters will probably be killed off (at their choice though, I'm not going to kill you off unwillingly).

Form:
Code:
Name:
Agent/Insider
Physical Appearance:
History:
Current Job: (Insiders only|Not necessary; just if you work for Myraian Goverment)

Pokemon One: (species/level/move1/move2/move3/move4)
Pokemon Two: (species/level/move1/move2/move3/move4)
Pokemon Three: (species/level/move1/move2/move3/move4)

On the pokemon, you can have UP TO three pokemon. You don't need to bother with the moves or levels, although if you do please make them accurate. No level 90 caterpies with hydropump or level ten Garchomps with destiny bond kthx. I would also really prefer you didn't give them nicknames, it makes it hard for me to remember what they are.
The natives to Myrais, you should really have pokemon that you could find in the desert, although it's not necessary.

Note to the Mods: I did apply for this Roleplay, and have kept the same plot, but I applied over a month ago, and have renamed it. Please PM me if you have any problems with this, although I don't think there should be.

I think I covered everything. I'll give Fin a profile once a few people have applied. I'll also create some characters anyone can control after all applicants are done to fill in any gaps.

Last edited by Inta Xonem on Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: DX
Agent/Insider: Insider
Physical Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, tall.
History: When the Myrais attacked the villiage he lived in, his parents hid him and his little brother in a box. His mother managed to hide as well, but their father was killed and many of their things taken. His mother later became very sick, leaving DX to get food and his little brother to get water from a well that is about one mile from town. However, because of the sweltering heat, this distence is very hard to travel, especially with the heavy jug of water on the way back. DX must walk past that to gather cactuses, and once home, he scrapes off the needles. They have lived like this for about a year now. When he heard that he had an opportunity to get all three of them out, he immidiately agreed to help.
Time working for KHASS: (Agent only)
Current Job: None.

Pokemon One: Diglett
Moves: Dig, Headbutt
History: Came up to drink juice from a cactus while DX was harvesting it. In hunger and thirst, he followed him back to his house and hasn't left since. DX hopes to teach him battle, but he has stubbornly resisted.

Pokemon Two: Vibrava
Moves: Sandstorm, Faint Attack, Sonic Boom, DragonBreath
History: Met DX about a month after he found Diglett. Vibrava has since began assiting DX's brother in carrying home water. She is much more willing to battle than Diglett, even insisting to do so. She also was very experienced when she met DX, so she learned quickly.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Looks fun

Name: James Hooke
Agent
Physical Appearance: http://kr.sunshinedna.com/content/blog/ ... illian.jpg
History: Growing up in Kanto, James wanted nothing more than to help his nation out of his hardships. He did all he could to dispose of team Rocket and help his fellow countrymen. His parents feared fro his life there and sent him away to live in Hoenn where it was said to be safer. He then became a policeman and after foiling the plans of Team Magma he was called in and asked to join the K.H.A.S.S.. He reluctantly agreed to and was sent off on his first assignment. He quickly left to get the necessary pokemon to accompany him.
Time working for KHASS: 4 years
Current Job: ---

Pokemon One: {sandslash}
Pokemon Two: {umbreon}

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:27 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You are both accepted.

Name: Fin Majyoung
Agent; Deputy Head of KHASS
Physical Appearance: Blonde, Tall, Tanned Skin Colour. Wears jeans, a plain white T-Shirt, and an unbuttoned shirt over that or a jacket.
History: Although KHASS has tried hard to research the past of Fin, not much is really known about him. He is one of those people who is often cracking a joke whenever possible and is generally friendly. Despite this, he has many skills on the field, and is often getting himself involved in the action. Although he joined KHASS just five months ago, he had files claiming he had previously worked for SSS (Sinnoh Secret Service).
Time working for KHASS: Five Months

Pokemon One: (Furret/lv.43/Female)
Pokemon Two: (Blatoise/lv.46/Male)
Pokemon Three: (Absol/lv.44/Male)

I want at least two more entries then I'll start us off.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:55 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Name: Jack Rexton
Agent
Physical Apperance: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/events/DGG-010771.jpg
History: Born In Kanto. When he was a child he loved watching old cop shows and murder mysteries. He also wanted to catch big scary powerful Pokemon to defeat to bad guys with. He studied Law at school and worked his way up in the police force PC to Inspector and then one day during a briefing with some of his officers some big tall men came and asked to see him right now. He had been watched for the past couple for weeks and they though with his charisma and intelligence that he would fit in perfectly in K.H.A.S.S. He accepted quickly with out a shadow of doubt. He loves working for K.H.A.S.S and has had his far share of scares and victories. He was recently accepted for a very special big mission.
Time Working for K.H.A.S.S: 5 years
Current Job: Just finished a Chinese operation but none at the moment.
Pokemon One {charizard}
Moves: Flare Blitz, Iron Tail, Dragon Pulse, Fly

Pokemon Two {nidoqueen}
Moves: Poison Jab, Thunder Bolt, Earth Quake, Aqua Tail

Pokemon Three {mismagius}
Moves: Dark Pulse, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Magical Leaf

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

I'M BACK WELL TECHNICALLY I DID NOT LEAVE SO I AM NOW NOT LEAVING

Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:01 am
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
This sounds very interseting

Name: Real name is Alexander Caveon (if aloud, that's classified)
Agent
Physical Appearance:http://www.venturablvd.com/michaels/man-in-suit.gif
History: Having worked for KHASS for 10 years, Alexander knows the drill for these kinds of misions. Go in, learn the bad guys' plan, shoot the leader, and get out. Hoping to do the same here, Alexander doesn't feel to worried about this. He was first considered for the service when he helped police officers capture a serial killer that was loose in Celadon City, even though very partially, 15 years ago. After 5 years of vigorous training, Alexander was excepted, and has moved up quite far in the ranks of the agents. His nickname (or name he goes by if his real name is classified) is Shade, because he has completed many succesful missions without being detected.
Time working for KHASS: 10 years

Pokemon One: (Toxicroak/lv. 50/Sucker Punch/Mud Bomb/Sludge Bomb/Shadow Ball)
Pokemon Two: (Scizor/56/Razor Wind/X-Scissor/Iron Head/Giga Impact)
Pokemon Three: (Aggron/49/Take Down/Protect/Iron Tail/Earthquake)

Last edited by XRader on Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

If the Agent to Insider ratio is too off, I can switch to make it a bit more even.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:50 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Name: Rebecca Thompson
Agent/Insider: Insider
Physical Appearance: Long black wavy hair, dark blue jeans, black high-heeled boots, white silk top, kicker cowboy hat, gun strap on her thy equipped with pistol, curves, smoking hot
History: She was moved to Myrais when she was only a little girl with her mum and dad, they together worked in an inn in the desert by a long dusty road. The only way they would get by was by giving a larger percentage (80%) of the money earned to the government, the only way to keep the inn and make an actual living. Her father was a criminal who was apparently hanged for miraculous murders, but he still loved her baby girl so much, the reminders of her mother. Her mother passing on, she now owns the deed to the inn and farms a large greenhouse by her lonesome behind it, her little hobby. Two years later, one call changed her life. It was from the KHASS. She was to safehouse agents from other regions and provide them information from there sponsors. With the training she received from her dad when he was still around, she was fit enough for the job.
Current Job: Innkeeper

Pokemon One: Houndoom
Pokemon Two: Mudkip
Pokemon Three: Donphan

Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:13 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
Name: Midnight Silver
Agent
Physical Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... an.jpg?o=2
History: Unknown to everyone but him.
Time working for KHASS: 3 Years, 2 Months, 24 Days (too descriptive?)

Pokemon One: {froslass} 55/Destiny Bond/Spikes/Ice Beam/Thunder Bolt/
Pokemon Two: {flygon} 50/Dig/Dragon Claw/Roost/Substitute/
Pokemon Three: {gallade} 53/Hypnosis/Swords Dance/Close Combat/Stone Edge/

Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:34 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

All excepted except angela chronos, who I want mroe of a profile to than what he's given; I need some form of writing to access your writing skills, so I want a history or personality description of Midnight. If you give me that though, I'll reconsider, and most probably accept you. XRader, you can keep Shade's name secret, but KHASS themselves will know it.

-------

Fin went over the applicant forms on his desk, trying to figure who to send out to Myrais. He'd decided on most of the agents, and just had to pick one more person. There were three people he had to pick from, Joe Rilyes, Florida Thompson or Michael McGermantt. They all had advantages and disadvantages to each of them; Joe was brilliant at computer stuff, but lacked skill on the field. Florida was apparently great on the field, but she'd only been working for KHASS for six months, and her ownly mission had failed. Michael had a good reputation for getting things done, although he had this habit of doing things his own way, and Fin hated his guts.
Fin finally decided on Joe, who wouldn't have much use in Myrais itself, but he could sent to Saffron and he'd be quite useful there. He called up Meggie, the KHASS secretary, with his final descissions.
" I've decided on who I'm going to take to Myrais, and who's going to look into the Rocket dealings in Saffron too. I'd like you to get Joe Rilyes, Alexander Caveon, Jack Rexton and James Hooke to the boardroom at two pm. I know that's just half an hour, but I want to set off as soon as possible. And give Rebecca Thompson a ring, I think she's the best positioned and accomadated place for the four of us to stay. She also lives quite near DX, who I think might actually be handier than we thought. Thanks Megg."
Fin then dialed another number on the phone, making sure no one could trace what he was phoning. "Hi Royce, I've got some information for you regarding the Myrais case..."

-------
Anyone who's an agent should start the roleplay with either them arriving/heading to the meeting or getting the call from Meggie.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:58 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Jack was in the garden of his newly purchased house a luxury space with some modern features. As always he was lying on his sun bed with all his Pokemon out on theirs to. Jack loved having a day off. It was his chance to chill and relax. He really needs it. Working for K.H.A.S.S is no walk in the park but all these Psychical and Mental challenges were not of Jack's worries today as all he had to do was kick back and chill out. Beep Beep Beep Beep. It was his phone. Jack managed to pull himself of the sun bed and up the veranda and into the kitchen were his mobile was.

"Hello?" Jack said with a yawn.

"Jack, it's Megg I know it is your day off but I need you to come in. I just got a call from Fin and he said that he has chosen you for the Myrais mission. You need to meet at the board room at 2."

"Two o'clock! That’s in 25 minuets!"

"Well I guess that you will have to shift your but, then"

"Ok, I will be there cya."

"Good, bye"

(Get ready, get to K.H.A.S.S, and get to the boardroom in 25 minuets? Megg is bonkers...Oh yeah I better get ready) after some changing and washing and some returning of Pokemon. Jack was ready. He got all his stuff, went outand locked the door. (Hmm I am never gonna get there quick enough even with my sports car) "I know *reaches in bag* Charizard come on out! *Comes out* Right lets fly to K.H.A.S.S!"

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:41 am
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Shade strolled through the busy city streets, breathing in the air, just relaxing during one of the days that he truly could. He saw a street fender and realized that he had not had lunch. After buying a sandwich, he settled down at a bench and proceeded to eat it and enjoy the day. As he just finished his sandwich, Shade's phone rang.

"Talk to me," he said, taking the last bite of his sandwich.
"Alex, it's Megg, and first of all, what ever happened to hello?" came the voice from the other end.
"Megg, I've told you, call me Shade, I don't want anyone unwanted hearing my real name. Secondly, hello doesn't work for me, so I improvise. Thridly, did you jus call to say hi?"
"Oh, yeah. Finn says you need to be in the boardroom at 2 pm."
"Understood. Shade out."

Shade closed the phone and started wlaking toward the subway station, doing calculations in his head as he went. 20 minutes till 2, 5 minutes to get two the subway, 3 minute ride, 6 minutes from there to KHASS HQ, 5 minutes to the board room and I should just make it. My does Finn always have to make everything happen right that minute. How I hate him. Though Shade was exagerating with the word hate, he was displeased with Finn. Shade had worked then years to get where he was, and some kid who probably never killed a man strolls in and becomes deputy head of KHASS. But Finn was his boss, and Shade respected him deep inside for all the good decisions he made. Shade hoped he could add this to the collection.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Umbreon had just laid the final blow on a Gloom. "Aww, I told you to go easy on me!" "Haha, sorry...I got carried away I guess." There was loud beeping coming from Jimmy's pocket. "Heh...unavailalbe..." He clicked it open. "Hello?" "Jimmy, It's Megg. We need you down in the boardroom by two." "Ahh, why yes darling, I'll be there as soon as possible." "Jimmy, what have I told you about calling me that?" "So sorry, you know how I just love to push your buttons though. Hahaha." "Unfortuantely, I do...a little too well. Just get down here." James laughed as he shut his phone and put it away. What a fiery one... "Sorry pal, but I gotta go!" James waved to the boy he was tutoring and quickly returned Umbreon. "Time for work, buddy!" He picked up his briefcase and straitened his tie. "Two? That gives me...15 minutes...perfect..." He sighed and walked out the door. Two minutes later he re-entered and took his keys off of the hook he normally kept them on. "Correction...13 minutes." He was glad he lived fairly close and could afford to live a bit later. This also gave him a nice about of R&R that the others sometimes didn't have. Once arriving, he saw a few other people in the room looking up at him. He greeted them all nicely and saw in his seat before pulling out a small candy bar and subtly munching on it.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:19 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Soaring through the Sky, On Charizard. (I wonder what this project will be like). "There it is," Jack said pointing to K.H.A.S.S. (What a magnificent building, it still shocks me every time I see it. So much good accomplished here everyday, astonishing place) Jack landed and returned Charizard. He walked straight through reception into the elevators pushing the button for floor 11, as that is where the boardroom is. Also in the elevator was a Scizor. Jack recognised it immediately, it was Megg's so obviously she was here.

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:56 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Saint_Jimmy, this might seem fussy, but for the sake of me being able to read your text easily, can we start a new line for each line of speech? It's actually quite hard to read as one block of text.
Also, I have really bad vision, and I can't read the red text at all. Can you stick with white please? Or something legible. Thanks.
Although I do love your character, and the way he was flirting with Meggie.
Btw, XRader, my Fin is spent with one n, not two. And there's a reason.

Sorry, I have this habit of nitpicking at everything :x
-----
Everyone was in the board room now, except for Joe. He was always late, so Fin decided that they should just start without him.
"Right guys, so i'm going to hand out copies of your mission briefing now. You, some of our top agents, have been picked for the Myrais mission, one of our most dangerous missions we've ever embarked upon. But I'm guessing your already aware of that. So, after alot of thought, I've decided on who's going where."
"Jack, you and Joe Rilyes will be going to Saffron, where you'll be investigating to case me and Meggs have nicknamed the Rocket Mission. Anyway, I need you to find..."
Just then the door opened. Fin assumed it was going to be Joe, but instead, Meggie walked in. Fin had known her for years. She had long ginger hair and green eyes wihch at the moment were covered by a pair of blue tinted glasses, although most of the time she wore contacts. She generally wore casual clothes, jeans and a blue t-shirt. Around her waist, she had a belt with a gun and several grenades attached to it. She was always telling everyone how a secretary was an incredibly dangerous job. At the moment, she looked quite worried.
"Fin, earlier today, Joe was found with three bullet wounds, two of which had gone through his head. He didn't answer when I called, and I was told this by the boss. I called Florida in because Michael has been assigned something else in the last day. But what's most alarming is that we've caught the man who gunned him down, and he was in a uniform of the Myrais Army."
"Oh crap, oh crap crap crap crap crap. Oh crap. That's got to mean.. doesn't it?" he was talking to himself, although it seemed he was almost delibrately trying to make everyone hear. "Meggs, I think our phones must be being bugged. I can't really think of any other way they'd know about Joe."
"But no one is allowed in the building except KHASS agents."
"Well then we must have a traitor in KHASS."
Florida then walked into the room.

Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Ahhh, sorry...I usually type alot and it helps me to save space.))

James lounged in his seat as Fin spoke. He hated briefings. The door flung open as Meggs walked in. James gave her a quick wink and a smirk which were hardly recognized.

"What, darling, no contacts today?" James asked her with a small smirk.

She shot him a harsh glare and he shut up quickly. After explaining everything, James was on edge. He tapped his foot as he often did when he thought and turned to logic.

Well...if a traitor were among us, there'd be a better chance of them being a new recruit, however, they'd have no entry way to anything of importance....where as the veterans would have access to anything and everything they wanted. But there's a slim to none chance of any of them. However, the thought of a person close to one of those members can't be ruled out either. Anyone can be a spy afterall..

Just then he noticed that Florida had entered the room.

"Running a bit late, are we?" He said with a hint of suspicion.

Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:37 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Yeah someones a tad tardy," Jack said grinning at Florida.

(A traitor among us hmm...)

Fin continued rambling on. Jack as always sat there and listened intently.

sorry for short post

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:47 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]