It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 25  Next
 Team of Midnight (Advanced RP) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX hurried up the steps.

"Just reached the tenth floor, Spence."

Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:29 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt dashed up the stairway right behind DX quickly. He anticipated the downfall of Psych and the world's freedom.
"After this, it'll all be over!"
He smiled as they made it to the twentieth floor.
"Twenty!"

Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet had an impressed look on his face. "Wow, looks can be decieving." Impressed at Spence's swordman ship. A gaurd ran at Jet to only be kicked in the face. He then saw Jimmy and Spence already heading through the hall. "Yeah, don't even take the time to see a decent kick." Jet proceeded on.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX hurried up the stairs.

"Thirty..." He said. But he was getting tired.

"I need to slow down. I'm exhausted.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:36 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence got up to the second staircase, 2 guards on each side. "They were expecting us..."

"Take them out, you two. I've got the last."

---

((You're going up those stairs unusually fast, so...))

Meanwhile, as DX and Matt ran up the stairs passed the 30th floor, a voice echoed down from them, "You know, kids shouldn't be playing around in a dark place like this, it could be... Dangerous..."

The man stood up from the stairs above them, he straightened his dark green coat proudly as he looked down upon them. He grinned.

"Go on, back down you go."

((If you were to attack him it's: your attack (your post), then mine deciding the hit or miss (my post), both ways. Just a reminder. Not that you can do much looking up at him.))

Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Whoops. My bad))

DX stood back, Matt next to him. They could always attack, but going up the stairs wasn't going to work. Unless...

He had a plan.

"Very well, then. We'll be on our way."

DX began to walk down. As they did so, he whispered as quietly as he could, "Send up Butterfree and Gastly."

Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:58 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Yeah XD sorry about that one...))

Matt shoved his hands in his pockets and sighed.
"How do you guys keep catching me?? You're shifty, I'll give you that. Oh well, better luck next time right?"
He turned and walked with DX and suddenly swerved around and pulled Gastly and Butterfree's balls from his pockets.
"Go!"
With a burst of red light they appeared and rushed for him.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet nodded and hit a jumping knee on one of the guards. However, one of the other guards caught with a suprise uppercut. "Ow! that hurt." Jet rubbed his chin and smiled. "Just messin' with ya!" andd kicked the guard in the chin.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:44 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Hey, I almost forgot about this.))

A lone man on one of the upper stories was napping on a soft, leather sofa. After all, few people ever passed this floor, so there was little to keep guard for.

Theo had been one of Psych's guards in the building for a little over six months. His impressive battle skills, tactics, and Pokemon team made him one of the top guards. Some of the guards argued that he was the best, and that his lax attitude prevented him from reaching the next level.

The communicated in his pocket buzzed violently, forcing Theo to wake up. He spent a few seconds straighening his blonde hair, and then answered the call.

"Hello, this is Theo's secretary, how may I direct your call?" he joked.

"Cut the crap, Theo! We've got intruders. Tough ones. They're past the 30th floor," the guard grunted.

"30th, huh? Last time someone tried to raid the building he didn't even got to the 3rd before being caught."

"It's not just one person. It's a group."

"How many?" Theo grew more curious.

"I think five or so."

"Only five? And they're that far up?"

"Yeah...so stop napping and get ready. We may need you and your Pokemon soon."

"Understood. Theo, out."

He then placed the communicator back into his pocket, and immedietly resumed his nap.

"Like they'll get this far up."

Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:33 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As Ghastly and Butterfree flew up, DX sent out Growlithe and Riolu. Togepi clung to him as the two Pokemon hurried towards the man. Growlithe used ember to distract him, while Riolu ran up to him and used force palm.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:38 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Hmph. Four pokemon against little insignificant me? Now that's a bit unfair, wouldn't you say?" he acted, watching the first two make their attacks, "Very well..."

Suddenly, a light green aura surrounded him, the embers merely bouncing off toward the attackers. As the embers cooled, you could see passed the aura to spot a sphere of dark green and purple energy swirling together in front of the man. There was a dark purple bolt of psychic energy that had just struck Riolu's path.

"You'll need more than those weak pokemon to beat me. Don't you have any other stronger ones?!" his voice sounded like it was on a microphone.

((To make him move, ask what that thing is, his name, then send out Scizor.))

---

Spence threw another onto the floor, knocking him out as he proceeded up the last pair of stairs to the elevator.

There was a ding. The elevator opened up, guards bursting from within. They surrounded Spence, about ten of them.

"I guess I have no choice..." he mattered as he closed his eyes, a red beam of light appearing and forming above Spence. Everyone surrounding him was lifted up into the air, thrown side to side quite furiously. Spence gasped as he realised the extent of the attack, jumping to the side to look up at Mewtwo, "No, don't kill 'em!" Their shaken up bodies floated loosely in the air. Mewtwo crossed his arms, tossing his head to the side with a pout. Every one of the guards fell to the floor, unable to move. Spence returned Mewtwo to his pokeball with a frown on his face. He guessed Mewtwo got a bit carried away.

Spence walked up to the elevator, pushing the up button. It opened immediately. "We've reached it, everybody inside, now." Spence walked into the rather spacey elevator and turned to the exit, waiting for everyone else to enter.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After giving his assigned guard quite the horrorshow knockout, Jimmy continued onto the elevator rather smoothly. "Well now, seems as though we've made our presence here somewhat obvious, now havn't we?" He looked around at the guards with a look of victory. "We seem to be doing rather well...what of those other two? How are they getting by?" He sat and stretched in the corner, waiting for Jet to enter with them.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:43 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX hurried over and picked up Riolu, who had been thrown back. Fortunetly, Growlite had remained unharmed. DX retreated Riolu and glared at the man.

"Who are you, and what was that thing?" He said. The man's last comment reminded DX that Spence had given him Scisor.

A flash of light exploded from the Pokeball as he threw it in the air, revealing the red bug Pokemon.

"Out of the way."

Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:27 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt smiled a little. He forgot that DX had recieved the pokemon from Spence until just now.
"Butterfree, Gastly, take to the rear!"
The two pokemon drifted back toward Matt and awaited further direction. The three watched Scizor and DX carefully, trying to anticipate thewir next move. The man seemed unwilling to budge.

Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:34 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Name: Hiro Ushimara
Profession: A "Mercenary" (who ever hires him) (note if you don't like this job you can just assign me one

Appearance:
Body type: Slim, But Acrobatic to say the least
Hair and eye colors: White Hair, just above the middle of the ears just sorta go-with-the-wind type of hair, Blood Red Eyes from birth
Face type: one Scar running Down his Right cheek and White Bangs cover his forehead and sometimes his eyes
Other physical features: Multiple scratches around his body and his right arm has a tattoo with no particular pattern on it but its just like some sorta tribal desgin
Clothing style: Doesn't wear a shirt but has a cloth tied around the upper part of his right arm and bandages on the lower part of his left arm, Baggy black jeans and normally walks around barefoot or sandals on
Speech style: has a sorta southern accent

Personality:
General demeanour: Has his heads in the clouds and will do anything for some extra money and he is big headed an thinks hes the best of the best
How he/she sees himself: Better than everyone else
Best qualities: he belives that he is a quality himself, but if someone saw him its his quality to lie
Worst qualities: is to big headed to see any but if someone saw him it would be his ability to get along well with others

Background:
Parents: orphaned at the age of 7 from unknown causes
Siblings: None
Hometown: unable to remember
Childhood history: after his parents died he became secluded from the outside world until one day he found the joy of helping others no mater who he helped for what the cause, he figured that why let someone else feel distant like he did so he became a mercenary with the perks of money along with it
Recent history: Just made a fortune off of a deal and now he is traveling along a road to wherever the wind takes him
Plans for the future: to make as much money as he can thats his goal

Pokemon team: Frosslass Pidgeot and Typhlosion

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh16 ... lass-2.gif
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh16 ... lass-1.gif
pikachu420

Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:23 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet entered in with Spence and Jimmy. " I agree Jimmy, we made quite the impression. But that was too easy, there is bound to some uber strong guy with six legendary pokemon that probaly almost annialate us and we barely survive. I am so looking foward for that."

Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:21 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The man suddenly stopped his progression, and the energy subsided as he spoke. “I’m member number 5, Team Psych. And this, this is my ‘trade mark’ legendary. Every legit member has one. Not that it matters, but my name’s…”

DX sent out Scizor. A moment seized, he then grinned.

“Ah, Scizor… So, you’re with Spence then.” A red beam took the mass energy and left him defenceless. He had a change of heart. “Well then, I guess I’ll be seeing you topside… ‘Team Midnight’.”

He turned around up the stairs and through a door, his dark coat flapping and whipping away behind him. It closed and the stairs were free to climb again.

---

Spence pushed the button to the top floor and the doors closed. When they started to move, an alarm went off and the numbers of the floors current above the door randomized awkwardly. 01, 78, 39, 23, 67, 10---

“Ugh, here we go… But it’s not like we weren’t expecting this, right…” he mattered to them. He could still feel the elevator moving up normally through the siren, so he felt a bit easier knowing that. Sadly, his motion-sickness was playing up.

The elevator stopped at 40, the doors opening up as three guards came running in.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:55 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt looked awkwardly at DX.
"What was that all about?"
He looked back and returned Butterfree and Gastly. Then proceeded to climb the stairwell once again.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy stood up and smiled as the doors shut. "I look forward to it as well, droog. It's those very situations that I live for!" His eyes darted to the number charter as the siren blared. "What the hell is going on?" He looked to Spence, hoping for an answer. The elevator came to a sudden stop and opneed up revealing 3 guards who gave an immediate rush. Jimmy was lucky enough to give one a right-hook in the face. "How's that for a nice tolchok, eh?" He laughed and shoved anothe to the side.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:04 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The guard pushed by Jimmy met Jet's fist giving a K.O. "Ok the fighting all the guards is getting old. Don't you people have a challenge!"

Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'm not sure. But did you hear he was member number five? That must mean he's either really high up or he joined in early. Either way, we just narrowly escaped being crushed. It's a good thing he left. I don't even know any of Scizor's moves. And every legit member has a trade mark legendary like that? This can't be good. Let's hurry."

DX hurried up the stairs. Hopefully there wouldn't be more people like that.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Nice one, brother!" Another threw a punch at Jimmy. He caught it and spun the man around, twisting his arm around to his back before shoving him face first into a wall. He turned to Crunchy and smirked. "All taken care of...Captain." He walked forward, looking around cautiously. "All seems clear, sir...shall we proceed?"

Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:17 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Heh, indeed." Spence pushed the up button to commence their progress. The doors closed and they moved again.

It was exactly the same as before. 40, 57, 08, 19, 86, 47---

It stopped at 70 this time. The doors opened.

CLASH! Spence met blade to blade with one guard carrying a similar large sword. He growled, "I'll handle it..." he pushed through the guard, steel-locked, outside off the elevator. Spence leaped back and plunged back onto the sword, the wielder slipping and becoming unbalanced. Spence finished him off by leaping toward him, taking him by the collar with his left hand then throwing him to the floor.

Spence walked back inside and pushed the button for one last time. The siren had stopped and the lights became normal again. They were clear for now. 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75---

"DX, it's Midnight, we're almost to the top. Anything to report?"

Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX hurried up the steps as Spence spoke.

"We just reached the 60th floor. At the forty third, we were attacked by a man. He had a strange orb that deflected all our attacks, which he called a "Trademark Legendary". Apparently, every legit member has one. When I sent out Scizor, he left. But before that, he said that we must have been with you, and then addressed us as "Team Midnight". He also called you by name."

"Oh, I don't know if this will make sense to you, but he said he was agent number five."

DX told Matt that he had reported this event to Spence as he continued up and reached the 70th floor.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:48 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Wait---"
Matt gasped for air and he sat on a step bellow DX.
"This is...this is too much for me. Sorry man but 60 floors just doesn't cut it too well for me...."
He caught his breath and got back up walking to DX.
"Well at least Spence knows about that guy now. I just hope they get up here soon."

Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 25  Next