It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Pokemon; The New War 

Your Opinion...
I have read the Original Pokemon; The Last War, and am glad there is a sequel. 54%  54%  [ 15 ]
I have read the Original Pokemon; The Last War, and am not looking forward to the sequel. 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
I have NOT read the Original Pokemon; The Last War, and am glad there is a sequel. 36%  36%  [ 10 ]
I have NOT read the Original Pokemon; The Last War, and am not looking forward to the sequel. 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 28

Pokemon; The New War 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cresselia floated along the shore of Full Moon Island. The RegiTrio, the LatiTwins, Articuno and Zapdos, Mew and Jirachi were all asleep on the island, each one glowing with an ethereal light. The three Saints were floating around ominously, doing nothing as usual. Cresselia gave Uxie a trying look.
"looks like a mutant Abra..." She said under her breath. Kyogre and Groudon were asleep in the water off the beach, Azelf was casting psychic hypnosis on them to keep them asleep. The lunchtime sun was burning down.
"Time's half up," Cresselia smiled.

Darkrai and Dialga were atop Mount Coronet watching the glowing orb Dialga had conjured. Inside they spied Entei galloping through the caverns of the underground.
"Kill him," Darkrai ordered to Dialga.
"What makes you think I'm getting down from my perch up here? I'm not going down to fight with the dogs!" She cackled, "You go,"
"I must save myself for the final battle," Darkrai reminded her.
"SHARRRRRRRRRRRR!" Dialga screamed, a pulse wave coursing through the air. A shimmering strip of what looked like water appeared in the sky and form it flew Dialga's flock of white Noctowl. Genesis was not with them but Dialga was unconcerned.
"Find and kill Entei," Dialga told them as they flew overhead. The flock turned around and swooped down toward Orebourgh City. Rose saw the Noctowl fly past. Umbreon used his dark powers to shield them in shadow. The birds flew right by without a second glance.
"Entei," Roe gasped. The mighty dog was standing at the opening to a mine. He walked grandly out into the sun.
'The Noctowl," Umbreon panicked.
"No," Rose cried. She flew into the air and streaked across the sky, flying as fast as she could.
"No, Rose!" Umbreon screamed. Entei looked up in time to see Rose cut the Noctowl off. She glowed with a brilliant, dazzling blue light that engulfed all of the Noctowl and then, with a blinding flash, they were gone.
"Rose!" Umbreon cried, running forward. Entei looked at the point where Rose had been, then down at Umbreon. He didn't speak.
"Entei, what happened?" Umbreon begged, "She's alright isn't she? They teleported didn't they?"
''Destiny Bond," Entei explained, "She and they are dead,"
"No... NO!" Umbreon yelled. He turned and ran, "NO!"
"Umbreon!" Entei called. It was no use. Umbreon had lost his daughter and his best friend. He ran through the streets of Orebourgh with all his might, trying to get away from everything, trying to escape Eevee's disappearance and Rose's death. He turned into an alley and saw a massive doglike creature with blue skin and white plates all over its body. Dialga walked out of the smoking alleyway with a hint of blood trickling down her cheek. Umbreon let out a last whimper from the alleyway behind her. Dialga blinked and the time in the alleyway sped up to the moment that Umbreon was dead.
"How dare you kill my flock of white Noctowl," Dialga scorned to Entei. Entei turned to face Dialga as she walked into the town center.
"I am not here to fight," Entei told Dialga.
"I am. We've already killed your brother and sister again. The birds won't be far behind. And soon you can bet that I'll have killed you.
"Not on my watch pony," a gruff, masculine voice shot back. Entei looked up to see a creature floating down form above. It was male and looked like some kind of space machine. Palkia flexed his arm muscles and landed gently in between Entei and Dialga.
"Entei, go find your friends, I'll kill this b!tch," Palkia cracked.

Entei galloped away leaping over mountains and rivers, then jumping into the sky and closing his eyes to send out a call for help with his limited psychic powers. He felt his body stay airborne. As he opened his eyes he saw dozens of little purple balloon Pokemon carrying him over the ocean. They dropped him on Full Moon Island. Mesprit the Saint bowed to him.
"Please allow me to place you in a deep sleep until the End of Days," Mesprit droned.
"No, I will not allow it. We need to wake up these Pokemon now so we can fight for our right to exist," Entei demanded.
"I'm sorry, we have orders directly from Shay-"
"Mesprit," Cresselia whispered. Entei and Mesprit turned to see Cresselia in a heap on the beach.
"What appened?" Entei asked.
"He's coming," Cresselia gasped.
"Who?"
"Filthy snake... coloured like garbage he is... calls himself a legend... no more than a giant worm... garbage... looks like garbage," Cresselia stammered away.
"Rayquaza," Entei realized.
"Pleae allow me to place you-" Mesprit started to say again, but Entei pushed past the cloaked Saint.
"ARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" He bellowed with a mighty tremble. The other legends awoke. They slowly looked around and then peered up at him.

"We can't fight for the war anymore... We can't fight for revenge... We can't fight to claim back our land. We're fighting for our right to exist. We're fighting for the right to be who we are. Today we fight to stay in this world, to remain what we are, to remain alive, and not just alive, but to remain truly legendary. Today we earn our legends. Today is the last day of the last war of the last Legendaries."

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

GOD BLESS YOU 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 TIMES OVER, PSYCHES!

Your fanfic is total ownage to the infinite degree!

Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Entei expected the legends to respond with a triumphant roar, but instead there came a few explosions fo noise. Moltres soared intot he sky, screaming about a white rat with wings or something similar, then Articuno and Zapdos shot past Entei toward the beach. Latias fussed over Latios with a lot of noise and the RegiTrio didn't move in the slightest, looking a lot like stone. Entei sighed. Jirachi and Mew went slinking into the shadows of the trees, followed by the Saints, with fearful looks on their faces. Entei turned around to see Kyogre looming overhead, floating in the sky. With a great roar, Groudon rose up next to Kyogre. The long shadows cast Entei into a pool of black.
"I will defeat you," Entei promised them. There was a blinding flash of light, flames cosnumed everyone, the entire island was ablaze with glowing embers, first white, then purple, and finally burning orange. Entei leapt onto a charred rock and spied Groudon and Kyogre, sinking ionto the waters.
"You underestimate me," Entei smiled.

Mewtwo and Lotor were creeping along the top of an old abandoned building. It was far away from Sinnoh, in the capital city of a region Lotor the Deoxys had only visited once before. It was when he'd been sent to collect a legendary Pokemon from the Eastern coastline of Cinnabar Island. The Pokemon had been erased from everyone's memory, just as Mewtwo and the other's were suppoosed to have been. But Mewtwo was not giving in to his destiny.
"You will not pass," A voice scurged. A mighty, giant Muk was billowing out of a bin near the doorway leading down into the building. Mewtwo gave Lotor the stone and closed his eyes. His rage took ahold and the feline monstrosity leapt at Muk, his hands thrashing., Mewtwo roared with a blinding blue light and then spun with a double mega punch. Muk was lifted into the air and thrown skyward. Mewtwo let his rage subside and took the stone back from Lotor.
"Where is this friend of yours," Lotor asked. Mewtwo led Lotor downstairs into the old Silph building.
"Here," Mewtwo directed, opening a door to reveal and small, messy looking Pokemon surrounded by papers and broken computers. The few beams of light coming in through the boarded up windows illuminated berry seeds and old wrappers of junk food that the Pokemon had scavenged. Its eyes were bloodshot and blurred and the Pokemon kept looking around with darting eyes.
"Porygon-Z, do you recognize me?" Mewtwo asjked gently. Porygon-Z was looking at a point well beyong Mewtwo but nodded quickly anyway.
"I need you to decipher this code," Mewtwo continued, holding out the stone. Porygon-Z took the stone and stared at it. Its body flickered and jerked, changing colours rapidly.
"That thing's mad," Lotor whispered.
"Oh no... it's all a facade," Mewtwo whispered.
"It's all a facade," Porygon-Z repeated. It sniffed the stone.
"It's all a facade," Porygon-Z said once more, pressing its mouth against the stone. Porygon-Z began to eat the stone. Within a minute the entire stone had been devoured.
"It's all a facade," Porygon-ZX explained, looking toward the window.
"That wretched thing ate the stone!" Lotor yelled, jumping forward. Lotor grabbed Porygon-Z and shook it violently. Mewtwo leapt into the fray andf snatched Porygon-Z away from Lotor. Porygon-Z smiled up at Mewtwo and then looked off into space once more.
"Your powers," Porygon-Z croaked, flickering once more in Mewtwo's arms. Porygon-Z slipped from Mewtwo's grip and bounced along the floor. It continued to flicker, as though the pokemon was a bad television reception. With a final bang like that of a gunshot, Porygon-Z became a small berry, coloured just like the Pokemon. Mewtwo picked up the berry and sniffed it. It smelt like... Mewtwo? Mewtwo ate the berry and instantly felt somethign change within him. The room was filled with light, the boarded up windows exploded outward, letting light bathe the legend. Lotor slank into the shadowy doorway asd Mewtwo floated into the air and exuded his psychic prowless. Lights danced all over and his body surged with a psychic crackling pyulse.
"At last, I'm complete again!" Mewtwo declared, his voice echoing across the city into the now nightmares of the townsfolk.

Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:08 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

“YOU!” Moltres screeched.
“And you,” Genesis drawled with a smirk. They had met in the skies, high above the land of Sinnoh below. They eyed each other for a long moment.
“I’ve wanted to kill you for years,” Moltres growled.
“I’ve thought of nothing but the same of you since we first met,” Genesis cooed.
“Did it hurt when I stole your island?” Moltres asked scathingly. Genesis glared darkly at Moltres.
“Fire Island… what a joke! You stole that island from the Winter Clan! If it weren’t for our care of the island before you stole it then it never would have made such a good base for your fire army!” Genesis snapped.
“So come take your revenge,” Moltres offered, “Or at least try.”

Far below the sworn enemies in the sky were Palkia and Dialga, fiercely locked in a combative struggle. Flashes of light were streaking away in all directions as the pair moved too quickly for the eye to see. They fought this way and that, their very beings intertwined in a war of cataclysm. A shadow streaked past, Darkrai was on the move. He swirled through the city with ease, and then darted to the top of Mount Coronet. From there he summoned an orb to watch the battles unfolding. Rayquaza was about to strike, the birds were off summoning their armies from Johto, Moltres and Genesis were fighting in the skies; Heatran was still scourging the underground for Sanctum and Giratina and Cresselia were very slowly doing their work. It seemed as though Darkrai was forgetting someone. Someone very important…

Regirock’s lights flashed. Registeel was next. Regice took a little longer but it too awoke. Each one trudged to their feet and walked into the ocean. It didn’t take as long as one would have thought for them to be trudging out of the sea onto the mainland. They continued to walk until they reached a large mountain, not Mount Coronet, but equally as grand. Standing at the foot of it was their master.
“Kill all legends,” It ordered in a monotone. The three Regi’s lights flashed red.

Entei bounded over the mountains, he was back on the mainland of Sinnoh, darting through the land looking for any Pokemon he recognized.
“Growlithe!” He yelled. The three dog Pokemon turned away from the berry tree they were eating from and gazed at him. The largest of the trio stepped forward.
“What are you?” Growlithe asked. Entei sighed. None of the Pokemon left in the world remembered him, even those that existed before the legend scourge.
“I am Entei, the Legendary Dog Pokemon of fire,” Entei told the Growlithe. They looked at each other skeptically.
“We have not heard of such a Pokemon,” The leader replied.
“Who is the Legend that rules over this region?” Entei sidestepped.
“All the world is ruled over by one. The great equestrian,”
“Who? Where do I find this Pokemon?” Entei pressed.
“If you seek the great Arceus, your fate is already sealed. You will never succeed,” Growlithe informed Entei with a dark glint in his eye.
“I must find him,” Entei growled, his patience slipping, “If this Arceus rules over all, then he can help me,”
“He may be able to help you. But we cannot,” And with that the Growlithe bounded away. Entei roared with fury. He spat embers onto the berry tree and watched it burn. His fur tingled, ash blowing away from his smoldering body. His eyes flashed malevolently.
“Don’t be angry,” A squeaky voice sounded, “I know who can help you find Arceus,”
“Show yourself,” Entei snarled without looking away from the bush. A small pink Pokemon drifted down from the trees above. Jigglypuff flicked her curl and smiled up at Entei. Her eyes were big and round, similar to Rose’s.
“How do we find Arceus?” Entei asked her.
“Shaymin’s song will summon Arceus,” Jigglypuff said, puffing herself up. She floated into the air and wafted over until she was hovering over Entei. She let out her breath and descended onto Entei’s back.
“Take me to Shaymin,” Entei said.

Kyogre and Groudon were glaring at each other from across the waters. The area between them seemed to tingle with anticipation of the battle that was to unfold. With a sudden explosion of water, they both leapt, and then, with a roar from each of them piercing the silence of night, they clashed. Groudon’s claws were thrashing forward, and Kyogre’s mouth was snapping, it’s teeth bared. Instead of striking each other though, they had landed against Rayquaza, who had dove between them. Rayquaza laughed at their feeble attacks and leapt skyward, flying away. He looked down as they continued to fight. With a sudden flash of light however, the duo disappeared. Rayquaza stared, confused.
“What?” He spluttered. The three Saints were sliding away from the beach, each one holding an orb. Mew and Jirachi were with them. Rayquaza bared his teeth. He charged toward the group on the beach, charging a Hyper Beam and letting rip with his greatest attack. Mesprit twirled around and threw the shimmering orb forward. It collected the Hyper Beam, absorbing it inside. Rayquaza felt himself changing, his body morphing and bending in ways he’d never felt. His tail was pressing against his mouth, his whole body being compacted down into itself. His jaw was clamped shut and each rigid portion of his body crumpled down onto the next part. His eyes closed as all his face was pressed flat. He couldn’t roar his displeasure, instead he stared blankly up at Mesprit, gazing out of the orb he’d been trapped inside.
“Latias, stand guard over these orbs, let no one touch them, else Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza will be released,” Uxie said, handing the orbs to Latias. She nodded and placed the orbs in a small puddle of water where they sat half-submerged, a pair of eyes glaring out of each one.
“Thankyou for your help,” Mesprit said to Mew and Jirachi.
“Any legend not on this island in a few mere hours will be lost forever,” Azelf moaned wistfully. Mew and Jirachi looked to the sky with worried looks.

Entei and Jigglypuff were stalking through a large cavern; toward a rock that Jigglypuff promised was home to Shaymin, who could take Entei to Arceus. They crept through the cavern, trying their hardest not to wake any of the sleeping Graveller.
“The cave ends up ahead,” Jigglypuff whispered. Entei continued along further, until a flash of ember caught his eye. The pair turned as one to see a giant monster pressed flat against the wall, trying to hide from them. On its back was a Flareon with a scathed look upon it.
“I’d hoped to ambush you from behind, but burying you in lava at point blank will suffice nicely,” Flareon cackled. She was young, newly evolved, and had complete control over the beast she rode. Heatran opened its eyes and let out a billowing train of lava. Entei leapt into the air and dove away, bounding along the cavern as fast as possible. The Graveller awoke, but were buried in lava behind the dog as he galloped to the cave’s exit. Jigglypuff clung on for her life but a shower of rocks were thrown after them and one of them cracked her on the head, sending her backward into the lava. Entei stopped and turned.
“Jigglypuff!” He cried. She screamed in agony and closed her eyes to block out the pain.
“The white rock, find the white rock,” She cried, her voice trembling and cracking. In another minute she was gone. Entei jumped, flying through the cavern’s open exit and the lava and rocks cascaded down after him, running off into the nearby sea. Entei kept running, slowing only when he saw that the lava had sealed the exit. He caught his breath and leaned against a large, square rock. It was an unusual rock, coloured white. Entei stepped back and looked at it with a feeling of relief washing over him. He had found Shaymin’s rock. Now it was only a matter of finding Shaymin.

The Saints were floating in the air with Jirachi and Mew, looking sadly at the sky. Latias and Latios were guarding the orbs that held Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza prisoner. They didn't hear the giant stomping along behind them. It sent its three servants ahead of it to scurry through the trees and leap out and attack. Regirock shwoered them in sand and rock, then Registeel blasted them with a psywave and finally Regice covered them with ice and snow. Regigigas came down with a sweeping palm and smashed them into the sand. Latias and Latios looked up from the bushes they were hiding beside, the orbs in their hands. With a crack like a gunshot they took flight, speeding away like jets. Regigigas didn't even notice. It led the three Regi's further down the beach, the Saints, Mew and Jigglypuff forgotten. Their dead bodies were buried under the sand where they would lay for a few years, then they'd eventually get swept out to sea where they'd decompose perfectly, finally ceasing to exist. Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie, Mew and Jirachi joined the ranks of Sanctum and the Celebi Council, Raikou and Suicune. They were all dead.

Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

These two chapters prove beyond any doubt that the avatar you have does not suite you. You win at life.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:45 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

daveshan wrote:
These two chapters prove beyond any doubt that the avatar you have does not suite you. You win at life.

agreed. man this i too awesome...

Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Thankyou.

Only this forum seems extremely inactive of late. Is there a better site to post the rest of the fan fiction?

I feel underappreciated posting here when i am called by the patrons one of the best writers and yet told by the staff I 'fail at life.'

All because I voiced my opinion. No bad language, no spamming, just voicing an opinion of another patron and I was told by staff I fail at life.

Clearly, boys and girls, i don't.

Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

http://www.fanfiction.net/game/Pokemon/

Just register there and post your story. You can always join other Pokémon communities or simply search for "fan fiction" or "fan story".

And, Psyches, this is getting annoying already. I'm really sorry for what happened to you (I have absolutely no idea what it was and I don't want to), but, please, cut out this drama. And you shouldn't be feeling underappreciated since all you get are positive comments and compliments on your stories, so clearly you and your writing skills are liked and appreciated by many people. Just because you've got that stamp doesn't mean that's everyone's opinion, as you may have noticed, and be happy you can still post here and get the positive feedback you always do.

If that rank bothers you so much, I suggest you to personally talk to the staff. Be polite to them and explain the situation reasonably to get it straight, with no exaltations or attempts to confront them, and I'm sure they'll give you a second chance (whether you think you shouldn't be deserving one in the first place or not). If that doesn't work, just ignore the stamp altogether (I know it's hard since it's huge, but it shouldn't mean anything as I (and other people) have already said and I'm sure you know) or just join another Forum and stop posting here.

Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:32 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

awesome story man, i loved it

Sun May 18, 2008 12:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Great job. I can't beleive they made you failed at life.

Sun May 25, 2008 9:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Mewtwo was floating through the skies slowly, his fists clenched at his sides. He turned his head slowly, looking at each house just long enough to send it into a burning fury. Within minutes he had floated over the entire city and sent every building up in smoke. Lotor was following behind in defensive mode, shaking his head. He was just beginning to think that Mewtwo must be stopped when his entire being erupted with the same fires Mewtwo had bestowed upon the city below. Lotor's defenses didn't hold, he fell, clawing at the air, and landed with a crash amongst the flaming fury Mewtwo had created. With a crack of thunder Mewtwo was miles away.

He flew like a comet over the skies, blazes of fire shooting off him and spiralling down to the cities he passed. The map was scattered with glowing fires, whole cities ablaze with the smell of death. Mewtwo's rampage was unstoppable, he barelled over the Sinnoh region and spun around, no longer protected by his blue glowing shield long enough to fire off a massive beam of crackling white light that consumed Moltres and Genesis. The two birds died instantly and their ashes fell to the ocean below. Mewtwo's eyes throbbed wider, veins appearing to grow over his forehead. He shot away again, the blue shield shimmering into being once more. Lightning bolts the sizes of radio towers were shooting down from the comet as it shot closer and closer to Shaymin's Rock, where Entei waited. More cities began to ignite as Mewtwo shot overhead. Articuno and Zapdos took flight, spying the faux-legend. They made chase, Articuno blasting an ice beam into the comet. The glowing blue orb disappeared and Articuno's ice beam fizzled away. Without warning Mewtwo appeared behind her and grabbed her neck with his glowing hand. She screeched to no avail and was soon sinking through the sky toward the water, her body grey like stone. Zapdos gasped and fluttered backward as Mewtwo made toward the bird. Zapdos felt something bump from behind. Mewtwo grabbed Zapdos' neck next and the bird joined Articuno on the ocean floor.

"Entei," A small voice whispered. Entei looked around with wise eyes.
"Do not be afraid, I am Shaymin," The voice continued. A tiny pokemon scuttled out from behind the rock. Entei breathed a sigh of relief.
"Arceus is on his way to see you. You must wait here. When he arrives make sure you-" Shaymin stopped speaking and teleported away. Entei looked around for the creature but saw nothing. Before he could speak there came a great explosion. The sealed cave opened up again, lava raining down and spewing over the land. Entei jumped onto Shaymin's Rock as the lava made an ocean as far as the eye could see. Flareon rode atop Heatran through the waves of death.
"You can't defeat me," Entei sighed, "I'm a legend, you're a stage one evolution. The battle's over before it starts,"
"You don't know me!" Flareon spat, turning and blasting the mountain with a blue fire blast. Entei raised his eyebrows. The dog was certainly strong. The fire blast loosened an avalanche which bought down an Onix. As the beast crashed in the lava and writhed around in agony the burning ocean rocked and waved madly. Heatran was sent cascading closer to Entei. Flareon braced herself and made to trap Entei in a Fire Spin. Entei laughed and jumped inot the air, absorbing the fire to strengthen himself. Like a burning bullet he struck Flareon and then bit hard. Flareon yelped, the lava around them splashing up as if in protest. Entei kicked Flarweon off of Heatran with his back legs. The dog disappeared into the lava. Entei panted, giving Heatran a warning look. Heatran seemed content to let Entei take control and sat quietly in the lava. From behind Entei came a noise though, one that had barely met his ears when Flareon, burning and black, pinned him to Heatran's back.
"DIE LEGEND, DIE!" The dog shrieked. Entei coughed up a purple fireball that exploded in Flareon's eyes. The dog yelped and jumped, skidding over Heatran's back. Entei scampered to his feet and roared, black clouds forming in the sky. Entei's eyes became dark voids.
"By the power of fire, I smite you into the flames that bore you," Entei droned in a voice unlike his own. Rain began to pound the lake of lava, glowing rain that was red and burned like fire. Flareon leapt away as Entei made to grab her in his mouth. She landed on the lava and yelped, the rain catching on her back. She sank to her knees in the lava and then stopped, unable to move. The burning rain seemed to target her, all the flaming raindrops spiralling after the dog.
"You will return to fire," Entei continued in his unnatural drone. Flareon shrieked, screamed, pierced time and space with vocal agony until finally there was nothign but a raging fire where she once stood. Entei roared and the firestorm ended. The lava was hardening into rock now and Flareon's fire seemed all that remained. Entei walked toward it, leaving Heatran who was now stuck inside the rock and dozing off to sleep merrily. Entei's eyes, now normal, flashed white and the fire died instantly. In the ashes was a single fire stone. Entei took it in his mouth and threw it toward the cave. It made an echoing splash as it disappeared from view. Entei turned away from the cave as Mewtwo landed before him.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
A very good read, although I am curious, what did you do to get a failed avatar? It's really hard to find a bad FanFic written by you. :wink:

Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:09 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I told someone I didn't care much of their opinion because their post ranking wasn't high enough.

Apparently discriminating against someone because of their post count is reason to slander a user.

Great way to make a patron feel welcome.

Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
yay psyches is back :D

Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Oh darlinks, I've always been here. Lurking in the shadows like a Darkrai.

New fiction coming soon as well as the finale of the War and Get Real (Seriously) plus the Get Real (Seriously) sequel- Get Them (Please?)

Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:47 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

This one's going out to Daveshan...

Mewtwo snickered and Entei growled, the fur on his back sticking up. Smoke billowed around the pair from the lava thathad besieged the area only moments ago. The sky seemed thick with anticipation... or was that a fog? Before either of them knew the fog was strengthening it had consumed them and the sworn enemies were gone. The fog faded leaving nothing behind. Entei and Mewtwo, however, were still staring into each other's eyes. Each one knew only one thing- The other had to die. The fog was still thick around them, though they were not on Earth anymore. All around were great pillars of white and gold, the ground was cool under their feet and the air was crisp and clean. There was soft music in the distance and the steady footsteps of a pokemon... it had four legs, that much the pair could tell, but it wasn't until the pokemon was standing between the arch rivals that they knew they weren't imagining the footsteps.
"I am Arceus," It told them. Or rather, they thought it. It was peculiar, as though Arceus had not spoken, the meaning of his words were just made clear.
"All can be undone," He let them know, "All but this. You will not rest while your enemy survives," He told each of them. The fog was completely gone now and Entei could see he was in a temple, though it was unlike any he had visited before. Arceus was walking away now, its back to them.
"All will be undone," Arceus again told them, "When this final conflict leaves my Universe,"

"We have to fight," Entei snarled.
"Fine by me," Mewtwo scathed, leaping forward. His body crackled with blue lightning and pounded against Entei. Entei resisted with ease and pushed Mewtwo back, roaring with the clash of a thousand warcries. Mewtwo flung his arm to the side andone of the pillars uprooted itself and flew at Entei. Entei blasted it with fire and the pillar smashed and fell away.
"I will defeat you!" Mewtwo shrieked, hurling a shimmerring orb at Entei. It smacked Entei on the side of the face and blood sprayed from his lip. With a snarl Entei sent purple flames exploding all across the temple. Mewtwo conjured a shield but within seconds Entei heard the defeaning shatter of the shield breaking. Mewtwo fell away from the fire, his body burnt.With a grunt he flew forward again, his arms glowing with energy. Entei felt them grip him hard and lift him from the ground. With a great effort he set his body alight with overheat, making Mewtwo scream in agony as he held the burning canine over his head. With great effort Mewtwo held on to the burning Entei and leapt upward, throwing the dog back into the ground with trumendous force. Entei jumped to his feet as Mewtwo came at him with a mega punch.
"Will you just die!" Mewtwo screamed, his voice cracking.
"Not today," Entei groaned, running at mewtwo with extreme speed. Mewtwo was collected on Entei's front and Entei smashed him into a pillar, sending rock and marble in all directions. Before Mewtwo could compose himself Entei summoned a fireball that smacked the side of his face. It tore the skin off, leaving Mewtwo disfigured.
"When this world is mine I will make everyone you know pay for what you have done," Mewtwo swore.
"I don't know anyone anymore," entei smirked. Another fireball split open Mewtwo's stomach, blood spreading out over the temple floor.
"And now," Entei said calmly, "I am finally going to kill you,"
"Don't you know what I am?" Mewtwo laughed, coughing on blood as he did so. His body was heaving with the effort to breath, he staggered backwards, trying to keep himself distanced from Entei, who was now walking toward him with murder in his eyes.
"You're a dying breed of Pokemon, Mewtwo," Entei told him with a steady voice.
"I am no Pokemon, dog!" Mewtwo spat. With a great screech Mewtwo came flying forward , his body bending and contorting in ways Entei had never imagined. From the gash in his stomach Mewtwo withdraw a glowing blue blade and swung it across Entei's face, blinding him as it tore through his eyes.
"I am no pokemon!!" Mewtwo repeated, stabbing Entei on the back with the blade. Entei dropped to the ground with a bellow and groaned. Mewtwo's blade faded away into nothing, much like his wounds.
"Recover," Mewtwo reminded Entei. It was over now. Truly over. Arceus could be heard slowly trotting over to them once more.
"It is done. All will be undone now," Arceus placed in their minds. Mewtwo's eyes darted around the temple. Arceus was alone. There were no guards. The foolish pokemon was completely alone. He turned, teleported, jumped, conjured his blade once more, swung, jabbed and there... The blade was sticking out of Arceus's head, glowing with death. The temple changed suddenly. White became black, gold became silver, Arceus's armour plates turned darker than the deepest night. With a roar the blade had disappeared and Mewtwo was flung backward, sent skidding across the floor. Arceus walked toward him, still bellowing the mighty roar. It grew harsher, became more of a shriek than a roar. Mewtwo's entire body seemed to protest against the sound. The pillars were crumbling, All of existence threatened to explode upon itself, Mewtwo begged for death. Then, as soon as Mewtwo had thought it, it had been done. He could see Entei lying a distance from him, blood pooled around his beaten body. The temple was destroyed, Arceus was walking away now and Mewtwo could see the image fading...

The last thing he would ever see...

A demolished temple...

His own blood trailing from his broken body...

Arceus walking away unscathed...

And Entei, walking at Arceus's side. All will be undone.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damn, I wish I hadn't given up psypoke when I did.

This was an awesome finish, psyches. If you ever come here again, know that you win.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:18 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

That story was really cool. I especially loved the ending.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:19 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Just as it was all ending, something inside him stirred. Something inside him fought back. His eyes opened to nothing. There was only black all around him. It felt as though he was floating. Though it was not possible for him to be floating as he had no body. He no longer existed. Yet he was thinking, feeling, living even. He blinked and, sure enough, he had eyelids. He turned his head and realized he had a neck. With a great effort he rised his hands to touch his cheeks, realizing that he too had hands. His legs stiffened as he flexed the musclesm, just to check they were there. So he still existed. But where did he exist? In what plane of existence had he been banished to not exist? There were tiny white dots dispersed throughout the black. So he had banished to the deepest voids of space. That meant he was no longer Arceus's problem. Mewtwo turned himself toward the largest dot in the distance and pushed himself toweard it with his mighty psychic prowess. But alas, his powers were diminished.
"I knew you would awaken," Palkia whispered form beside him. The beast was weak, he was damaged gravely.
"Why do I still live?" Mewtwo asked, now knowing he had a voice.
"I was told to lock you in an unending spacial rift for all time, but I cannot," Palkia replied, "You are needed,"
"I am needed?" Mewtwo replied, confused.
"I am weak, Dialga has almost ended my life. I need you to do my bidding. In return I will free you from the eternal prison Arceus ordered I put you in," Palkia exlained.
"What do you wish of me?" Mewtwo continued, a smile creeping over his newly reborn face.
"Slay the Primal Dialga and she will return to her normal state, then all will be as it was," Palkia sighed, sadness in his voice.
"You ask me to kill for you?' Mewtwo stammered, not easily believing the request. Palkia nodded with a great effort.
"Killing's my specialty," Mewtwo smiled. He shot away, screeching through space. His body shrunk, minimizing to increase speed.
"Mewtwo, should you succeed, your sins on the legendary will be forgiven," Palkia's voice echoed formt he distance.
"I'LL BE FREE!!!" Mewtwo shrieked to the stars.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

YAY!

More New War!

Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yes Daveshan, it's all getting a bit nasty now. I intend to take Mewtwo where no other fan fiction has gone before. This will be dark, brooding, malencholic, anarchtic, niahlistic, virtuosic, dystopic, and purest EbMinor evil.

However, I would like submissions from my fans as to what Quests Mewtwo will have to undergo to reclaim his life. Private messages please.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4