It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25  Next
 Team of Midnight (Advanced RP) 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((No need to edit, Jimmy. I was planning about leaving Saffron on the train, after a many incidences, to Johto. Also, Darth, thank you for being so awesome. This is gonna be fun. 8-) ))

Spence was bumped into by a tall man with a suitcase in hand, he didn't look like the kinda guy that would work in Sliph Co., but there were all kinds of strange people in the world. "It's fine..." he watched him board the train. He felt kind of funny about that person for some reason, but it was probably nothing.

He shrugged it off and turned to DX, getting the money for the tickets, "Thanks," he proceeded to the counter and paid the fare for the two tickets, Jimmy had his own money. He handed DX's ticket to him and went to board the train himself, looking back to see Celedon City off.

Spence walked through the corridors all the way towards the back of the train. There was a little outside lookout at the end of the last carriage. He placed his hands and leaned onto the railing, looking down the tracks.

The train was just about to set off.

Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX boarded the train. There weren't many people on, just a mother trying to keep her kids under control, a man with a breifcase, and two parents with their teenage child and a baby igglybuff.

DX followed Spence to the back of the train and sat down nearby.

Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:58 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy watched as the man bumped Spence. "Well, it's everyday you see someone with manners enough to excuse themself." He tried not to make use of Nadsat, or teen-language, during the day. In fact, he rarely used it at all in public, day or night. He walked up to the booth and got his ticket, quickly following Spence and DX onto the train. He sat idle in his seat patiently waiting for it to start. He was pensive. This has been quite the trip...not too long ago at all I was back in my nice comfy bed, surrounded by the warmth a family...what's become of them? And what of the droogs? Tohse hatefull creatures...I've done no real wrong to them. I've been but a good leader...havn't I? He thought about the Rockets here. How much they've suffered at the hands of this new sounding "Team Psych". He muttered now. "If anymore wrath shall befall my family or a my group...I'll crush them..." He gazed up at the sunlit sky, searching for hope.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:46 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The train was starting to get packed full of workers, and by the dozen. Some had to rush to get on.

The doors closed. As the train was leaving the station, a figure standing by the tracks of the platform caught Spence's eye. The figure was a bit small in height, wearing a black cloak, a fancy looking one. You could only see the person's mouth and chin. As the wind started to pick up, the woman's hair started to blow in the wind underneath her hood, sort of drifting in the air. It was long, blonde and somewhat rugged.

Spence gave out a choked gasp, the figure becoming smaller and smaller in the distance. She was only but a blur before the train accessed a tunnel, it became dark. Spence felt almost sick. He couldn't stand anymore on his own two legs, they were shaking. He carefully got himself down, turning to have his back against the railing.

The train escaped the tunnel and Spence was on the floor, taking a smoke from his pocket. He looked up to DX, "I, uh... This body isn't what it used to be..." he made an excuse, "Hey, go find Diseh...I mean, James. I'm gonna have a breather here for a while."

Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX looked strangely at Spence.

"James? What are you talking about? There's no James with us."

Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:13 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Spence was referring to Jimmy, like he has done the whole roleplay... Unless you disagree Jimmy isn't short for James. Anyways, I guess the train will each it's destination tomorrow unless somebody has something planned to post today.))

"Jimmy, James... Same person." He took his draw, a little bit annoyed.

That person back at the station, it couldn't have been the same woman, surely. Somehow, though, Spence felt that it was the same person, if only for a little while. Maybe he was just imaging things.

Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Well, it makes sense, I've just never heard that before. But doesn't "James" have fewer syllables than "Jimmy"?))

"Oh, my bad. I'll find him."

Jimmy turned out to be not too far closer to the front of the train.

"Hey, Spence wanted to talk to you. He's at the back of the bus. I think his age is getting to him."

Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy stared off into space...his tunnel vision growing ever the worse. He didn't come to his senses for a few moments before answering. "Oh...right. Sorry." He stood up and walked back, half following DX and half looking into the neighboring rooms. He'd never boarded a train before. He was astonished. Once he saw Spence, he fully came back to his senses. "So how are you enjoying your ride so far? You asked to see me?" He looked back at DX wondering if he were in on it as well.

Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:06 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence didn't really want to see James, DX must have been confused or something... What he really wanted was to be alone, but he was soon over it.

"Uh... Right." Spence flicked his smoke onto the moving tracks and attempted to stand, using the railings to his advantage to get himself up. Standing, he still had to lean against something. His body was still shaking, if only a little. "I've just worked out that I don't like trains very much..." he muttered.

Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(So when is the train done?)

Jet rested on his bed in his hotel room in Saffron. He wanted take his pokemon out of their balls, but the room was too small. At least the beds are comfy despite how crappy this city become. He then got up. "I really feel like taking a walk." Jet opened his door and left the room. Putting his sunglasses on, he walked outside and looked at the sky. He then shook his head and walked on.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:53 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The train finally reached the station of Saffron City. It was probably one of the few cities where a substantial amount of effort was put in to keep it from falling apart. Unlike the rest of its neighbours, the city of Saffron benefitted from one thing; the giant building of the Silph Cooperation, most commonly known now as the Psych Co. building.

Psych Co., Spence's next target. He had to plan with the group first, but before that...

"Hey, Jimmy... Could you help me get off the train, now, please...?" He needed somebody to lean on. He was still suffering from the motion sickness.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:57 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Not too late to join, is it?))

Name: Theo
Profession: Rouge, currently guised as a high ranked Psych Co. guard

Appearance: Image
Body type: Average
Hair and eye colours: Neck length blonde hair, blue eyes
Face type: Pretty much normal, nothing really wrong or different with his face
Other physical features: Nope
Clothing style: See pic
Speech style: Suave

Personality:
General demeanour: Not afraid to get down and dirty, but prefers things to fall into place, saves him a lot less work.
How he/she sees himself: Whatever he wants to be
Best qualities: Good battler, master strategist
Worst qualities: Lazy at times, stubborn, downright bitter at times

Background:
Parents: Father and mother are still alive, "safe" in Saffron City
Siblings: Younger sister, Ereka, missing
Hometown: Saffron City
Childhood history: Was born, lived a while, bad stuff went down, sister went missing, wants to find her and bring peace and stuff
Recent history: A couple vague clues have led him to hypothesize that his sister had been captured by Psych, so he's trying to get close to them to find out.
Plans for the future: Trying to restore order as best as he can, and find his sister, duh.

Pokemon team: Hariyama, Xatu, Blastoise

Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:32 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy looked surprised. "Why, dear Midnight, I'd never have expected you to be one for motion sickness. I suppose i could handle it." He luaghed lightly and draped his arm around Spence's waist and brought Spence's arm up over his shoulder. "Out we go." The two stepped off the train and Jimmy slowly let up, making sure Spence had his balance. "So....this is Saffron? Nice place..." He looked around, admiring the city. He watched the people commute and seeming not to notice the hell that hte world had become. This place is nothing like Fuschia...

Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:55 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Jimmy, how could you go into an RP and not invite me? I'm offended...Xp))

Name: Mattew Gates
Profession: Member of the Scarlet Alliance {If that's allowed, they won't be anything big or involving, just what he does}

Appearance: http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z187 ... /matt2.jpg
Body type: slim
Hair and eye colours: (see picture)
Face type: (see picture)
Other physical features: (see picture)
Clothing style: (see picture)
Speech style: Loud and motivating

Personality:
General demeanour: Kind hearted to the good and punishing to the bad
How he/she sees himself: A revolutionist
Best qualities: Fights for the weak, strong-willed, motivating, selfless, optimistic
Worst qualities: hard-headed, fiery temper, c*cky, has a big head

Background:
Parents:
Father - Scientist at Psych Co.
Mother - Works in the gym {not one of the trainers}
Siblings: None
Hometown: Lavender

Childhood history: He grew up in Lavender Town and spent most of his time in the Pokemon Tower where he helped to make sure the graves were always clean and the few visitors were respectful. After years of this, his senses grew in tune with that of the Ghost-Pokemon and he can now see them. Upon learning this, he was congratulated with a gift from one of the Channelers. She had given him a Ghastly for his 12th birthday and, although it didn't listen very well, they became good friends. One day, one of the Channelers was possessed by one of the ghosts and started rampaging throughout the tower. Fortunately, he was evacuated but his parents were no longer trusting of the town. They'd picked up and moved onto another. Once in Saffron, they found that his family's ability to see and sense the spirits of those passed, Psych Co. accepted his father into their large company.

Recent history: Since his father started working at Psych Co., his personality has altered extremely and for the worst. He now never speaks to his family, only does as he's told. This got Matt thinking and he went through his father's computer and looked at all the records. What he saw astonished him. After reading through these files night after night, he finally thought of something to do. In the street he once heard of something called The Scaret Alliance. He went out in search of them and explained his situation and how he wanted nothing more than the downfall of Psych Co. they happily took him in as one of their own.

Plans for the future: Will do anything and everything he can to bring down Psych and rid the world of Teams.

Pokemon team: {ivysaur} {gastly} {rattata} {butterfree}

Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:29 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((S_S & K_K: Awesome, approved. Thanks for joining. 8-) ))

Spence nodded to Jimmy, "Thanks..." He positioned himself to balance and took a breath of fresh air. He was starting to feel a little bit better already. Maybe.

He looked around the station platform, stepping forward to see to their way out down a pair of stairs leading to the roads within the city. The Psych Co. workers were flooding out of the train behind them.

"Come on, we better go find some place quiet. We have to talk about our next course of action."

Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:52 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The sun was bright. Matt looked around curiously and took some drags from his cigarette. After exhaling deeply he dropped it to the ground and gave it a good stomp.
"Ugh all these people. Commuting to such a dispicable building its sickening."
He walked back to the shadows and stood quietly watching them.
Comformists
He was obviously waiting for someone but for the busy workers this was not easily seen.
"Matt" A voice came from about 20 feet away. "Got the cash?"
Matt looked around a reached into his pocket to pull some money out.
"You got the...merchandise?"
"Oh you know i do...this place is gonna go down so fast you wont believe it!"
"Yeah well it better...or my leagues gonna be pretty ticked at you and your 'handy work'"
He shot the man a glare.
"Now go this looks awkward enough."
Matt took the backpack which was handed to him and started to make his way to the Psych building.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Jake...do you really need to follow me everywhere? >.> Oh well...))

Jimmy glanced back and forth around the city, marvelling at how big it was. He had never seen buildings this tall. At least, not since Celadon. "Wow...I wish my family were here to see this..." He had lost track of the sitaution again. That was getting to be a horrible habit for him lately. "Well I don't know Saffron so well aside from the stories I've heard about Silph Co. from my Grandpa...so I'm not too sure where we even are. The Rockets that were here disbanded so long ago....I think..." Jimmy suddenly got bumped by one the workers, quickly shoving his way through the line of suits. Jimmy gave him a quick glare. "Nice manners, buddy." However, he didn't hear it. He often thought about how he'd cared of other people's demeanor depite that he'd never taken his own into consideration. These thoughts intruiged him. Jimmy turned to look at DX. "Do you have any idea of a way around this place? It's massive..."

Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:31 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I want the building to live for now, so please don't blow it up.))

Spence's eyes darted around thoroughly as he made sure his hood was on firmly. Aqua units were patrolling the roads among the sea of people. It was the perfect place for terrorism. There were other previous attacks on the Psych building too recently, so the security in and around were pretty tight. The place must've been packed with sentries guarding almost every corner of the interior.

Spence gazed up. A skyscraper of a building rose up from the many surrounding it. If the Psych building was only the front for something bigger, why would they go to such lengths to protect it? That was Spence's theory anyway. He had to know.

Spence pulled Jimmy and DX away after Aqua had passed them. "Follow me."

"You two are apart of Team Midnight now." He nodded to the two. His expression was so serious disagreeing with him now would've pissed him right off. "Our first target is the Psych building. It isn't wise to just recklessly barge in the middle of daylight with so many people around, though, so we'll need to sit it out for awhile until I've contacted some help first." He explained, placing his hands onto their shoulders, "We'll split up for now. I'll meet you both at the old gym dojo at nightfall. Take care."

He started to move, disappearing into the crowd.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:03 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet walked into a crowd trying to get to the Psych building, he wanted to finish them., after all they ruined his life. At least this builds character. Suddenly he collided with a guy in a hood (Spence), while he looking back at his past. Jet quickly got up. "I'm sorry sir, I was't wathing where I was going, my bad." Jet held out his hand to help the old guy.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX nodded as Spence walked away.

"OK, so now we're on the attack. I remember my parents telling me about how they came here for their honey moon, which would have been about 30 years ago. They told me and my older sister about all the companies that were there. There was one building, they said, that they didn't know much about. They said it was formerly called Silph Co., but I think it was bought out or something. They didn't seem to know much else. That might be our target."

DX paused.

"Seeing as we don't have to meet Spence until tonight, we might as well go do something. I haven't eaten anything for a while now. Wanna go find something to eat?"

Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

oooh can i join? It'll be my first RP, but this seems to be the only really active one at the moment... If I get annoying or idle, you could feel free to bump me off. I'm pretty creative and I use excellent grammar. :D

Name: Vert
Profession: vagrant thief

Appearance:
Body type: medium height, skinny, not really muscular.
Hair and eye colours: black, and brown
Face type: Asian : )
Other physical features: none
Clothing style: Always wears dark monochrome t-shirts, jeans.
Speech style: Eddicated

Personality:
General demeanour: bipolar, can be completely hyperactive and annoying for one moment, and down and emo the next.
Best qualities: Resourceful, somewhat intelligent, logical, cynical
Worst qualities: pessimistic, manic, impulsive, emotional

Background:
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Maybe had a brother
Hometown: Fuschia, but roams around and really isn't "from" anywhere
Childhood history: Father dissapeared, leaving behind money for education, and a katana.

Girlfriend Hannah was recently killed by team aqua/psych, still moody about it.

Pokemon team: Skitty, Skitty (Midnight, gf's old pokemon), Crobat, Glaceon, Cyndaquil

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Egad! I'm falling behind!
I'm assuming you mean you don't want the psyche building blown. not a problem, If I am wrong, please inform me, and then you can ignore what happens here))

Russ exited the train, his suitcase still beneath his now unoccupied seat. it was a minor detail he hoped others wouldn't notice. He had set the timer for a time when he hoped people would be furthest from the blast, as his target was the infrastructure and train, not people. he walked with a swiftness not quite detectable to the untrained eye, and made his way to the poke mart, climbing the stairs towards the top of the building, until he found a floor where he'd had a bird's eye view of the station. He pretended to shop, trying to remain calm, trying to reassure himself that there was no reason to suspect him for planting the bomb.
He glanced briefly at his watch.

"Any minute now..."

((Crunchy, I leave the bomb, the blast, and the effects thereof, or the detection and disablement of the explosive in your hands. It is your RP after all.))

Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Team Midnight, eh? I guess that's a pretty big step up from Rocket." He laughed a little. He nodded in understand, as he'd become more serious when he saw Spece's expression. "Nightfall it is then." He worried a bit since he didn't know his way around and quickly looked around after Spence left. He turned as soon as he heard DX speak. "Uh, sure! I'm starved...but hold on..." He pulled a black ball from his pocket and called out his Umbreon. He leaned down next to it. "Okay, buddy...i need your eyes and ears for a minute. You're gonna follow me and DX here," He pointed to DX. "and get my attention when you see a place that looks like a gym, ok?" Umbreon nodded in understanding. JImmy smiled and pat his head. "Good boy." He stood back up and looked to DX. "Ok, ready to go!" As the two walked, Jimmy was fairly relaxed about the situation. "You're parents went here, eh? My Grandfather did once for some business......but that was way back in Silph Co.....its huge though, this town. How can anyone find their way?" He glanced back at Umbreon, making sure he was still there.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:11 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I've been waiting for you... 8-) ))

Spence growled as he met the concrete road. He sighed when the man began to apologise. That was the second time today someone bumped into him. He was still a bit woozy from the train ride.

"It's fine..." he reached for his hand.

Suddenly.

KABOOM.

The sky lit up behind Spence as he heard the roar, he stood and twisted himself back to look above the buildings of the flames that shot up into the sky. Wasn't that the train station?

As the smoke began to rise and the fire trucks accompanied with ambulances came to the rescue, Spence watched as the crowd of people started to frantically panic. They were scared, afraid. "Not another one!" "My child, she was going to Goldenrod!" "No way, this can't be happening!"

Spence got off the roads as another ambulance pulled through, pushing the guy he met out of the road beside him. His face was blank, staring into space. He could remember when he was only 16, and his home...

"Damn you, Psych," Spence said, turning to leave.

((lordtomato, sorry, but I'm gonna have to say no.))

Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:15 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Hey! Get that kid!"
Suddenly Matt was thrown to the ground.
"Damn..."
"What exactly were you planning with that!?"
Matt just glared at the two guards.
"Well!?"
Out of nowhere there was a very loud explosion. The two guards looked away and Matt saw his chance for escape. He ran deep into the crowd where he was quickly out of sight.
"Made it! Stupid guards."
He continued running but looking behind him. Matt soon ran into another boy(DX) who seemed to be blindly making his way across the city.
"Hey, watch it!"

Last edited by King_Kilvas on Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25  Next