Oh horray for imaginative ideas. So, after getting totally bored of 'What's the Question?', and ending the most recent one early, I came up with this cool new activity idea. To participate, you need some form of camera, and a way of getting photos on the internet.
Basically, the idea is to see how many people's hands you can take photos of in one (1) month, so the activity will end at 8pm GMT, on the 19th October. So you'll be running up to random people, and asking to photograph their hand
- You can only take one photo per person. Not one of each hand, just one of either the left hand or the right hand.
- The photo must be your own, not from the internet.
- The photo must be taken solely of the hand. You can't just zoom in on someone's hand in a photo of a whole person.
- All photos must be posted, so I can check they follow the rules, and that they really exist.
- Link to photos, don't post them in the topic.
Ok I'll edit this if I think of something else. Activity starts now (Hay look you get an extra 30 seconds woot).