It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 hm. 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

i put my hand in lamps. and press my face up against them. the left side of my face is stuck to one as i type this.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:08 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
that is freaky, me too :shock:

Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

lol, i treat lamps like they're my lover or something. D: i rub my face up against them and i'm like 'waaaaarm :3'

it's kind of creepy.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:30 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

one time i felt the urge of trying some cat food. went to the store bought one, went to the park and ate it.... it's not all that.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:36 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Uhhh, i crack my toes, i usually have my mouth opened and it takes me forever to fall asleep.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:57 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
i crack my fingers, neck, back, and toes. i like to put magnets on the inside of lamps and let them melt, i have extreme insomnia. and shiny hunter. is your rl name chris? cause you seem like one of my freinds that i know. :shock:

Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:03 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This is just a quick observation, but...

It seems, based off the responses to this topic, it would be assumed that everyone has some type of little tick, and several little OCD behaviors.
Of course, people feel a small comfort in being able to post it on a forum like this, myself included, but in a more public setting, these ticks and behaviors are most likely kept hidden; possibly to avoid a) discrimination b) feelings of vulnerability and/or c) (in my case) fear of accused insanity.

Based off observation, it can be assumed that even Lawyers, Doctors, Teachers, Celebrity, and Common Citizens share a large handful of what society might consider "flaws". And, that being said, it seems silly to feel inferior or to be intimidated by other people.

....I didn't mean to offend anyone, this is merely and interesting observation.

Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:30 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
I can never consentrate on studying

My thumb can bend all the way back to a 90% angle.

I never tire of freaking people out.

almost every part of my body cracks when I want it to.

made at zombies tomb

Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:40 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

i analyze people. just one word can tell me so much about someone, even something like 'okay' or 'no'. it doesn't take long for me to know all sorts of things about someone whose name i don't even know. it pisses everybody off - a girl's all riled up now, i told her she was lacking in confidence because she doesn't think it's a good idea to tell people your opinions as they get angry. i was really close to calling her 'young lady', she's stubborn. but it looks like she's ended the conversation. ;p

Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I do push ups/sit ups when I'm stressed. It helps take my mind off of it.

http://obeliskgfx.wordpress.com

Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:20 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I can't stand still for about 20 seconds. i have to do something. except when i'm sleeping, of coarse.
if i have nothing to do and paper and pencils are within reach, i will start drawing random things like faces, boxes and some strange cubes, pyramids or spheres. my school books are full of drawings and i always paint strange or funny faces on people in pictures which i make in ancient greek and history lessons( the most booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring lessons :( )
i cant sleep if my room is untidy.
if i'm bored, i'll start playing with random things like pens, books and other things.i throw them away, stand up pick them up, throw them again.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:25 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I get really stiff in the mornings. So its easy for me to crack my fingers(i can do it twice for each one)/neck(yet again, twice)/back/ect.
I whistle when im nervous or excited. Somehow i get really giddy about other peoples happiness and act really weird. I daydream constantly when and where ever i'm reminded of things that have happened to me before. I stutter terribly around my friends parents. And because of an incident that happened a few years back, i can bend my thumb farther back than any other finger. And something REALLY messed up: When my mom lived with my step-dad, i HATED him, so id always get excited when he and my mom fought. Like, "hehe they're fighting, maybe after this mum will leave him". Id always eavesdrop on them when they yelled at each other too.

You Jump Off The Bridge, Then Ima miss your Sorry Butt

Last edited by Dark Zangoose on Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:07 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Quote:
its easy for me to crack my fingers(i can do it twice for each one)

weird, i thought i was the only one who did that

Quote:
I can't stand still for about 20 seconds. i have to do something. except when i'm sleeping, of coarse.

me to except im told that im quite violent in bed. like punching and kicking. she was mad when she woke me up and she had a bruised arm. poor thing. people thought i beat her after that. :( im accually quite cuddly and dont like violence. i have this reaccuring dream that im fighting faceless people in an army and im trying to get to this person sitting on a tower looking at me but i can never see his face and i can never get close enough. thats why i fight in my sleep.

Quote:
i will start drawing random things like faces, boxes and some strange cubes, pyramids or spheres. my school books are full of drawings and i always paint strange or funny faces on people in pictures which i make in ancient greek and history lessons( the most booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring lessons )

dear ben,
WE ALLL DO THAT!!

Quote:
i cant sleep if my room is untidy

im quite the opposite, i cant sleep if my room is tidy

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I have major insomnia. I can crack a lot of my toes and fingers. I bite at my left thumb and the part that I bite is so swollen, that it probably won't heal. I suck on that part of the thumb, thinking it will heal. I secretly have my own imaginary world of pokemon where me and my friends have pokemon and the name of that pokemon world is called "LittleBurgh". I get bored easily. I hate being in the same place too long. I don't get outside much and I'm um afraid of the light. :oops:
Gee, I'm pretty wierd.

Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

pokemon ranger wrote:
I secretly have my own imaginary world of pokemon where me and my friends have pokemon and the name of that pokemon world is called "LittleBurgh".

Thank god.....I'm not alone....
Mine is BadlyDrawnLand, and me and my imaginary-friend/conscious, Voice, live in a house on a cliff with A voodoo doll named Shawn and a little undead girl named Mary Maybe-not.
And Shawn's not allowed to smoke in the house.

Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

pokemon ranger, you sure got us beat, yup, the the fact that i beat up a couch for no god fearing reason and valentines infatuation with his lamp has no contest over your swollen thumb.... jk, dont worry, your not weird, your an over imaginative kid with a sleep disorder... thats all. your more normal than we are.
p.s. as a friend and a miracle worker, i know how to fix your thumb. first thing you do is.... stop biting it... well, thats all for now. :mrgreen:

signed yours truly
ARCHANGEL

Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kruggeikarp wrote:
pokemon ranger wrote:
I secretly have my own imaginary world of pokemon where me and my friends have pokemon and the name of that pokemon world is called "LittleBurgh".

Thank god.....I'm not alone....
Mine is BadlyDrawnLand, and me and my imaginary-friend/conscious, Voice, live in a house on a cliff with A voodoo doll named Shawn and a little undead girl named Mary Maybe-not.
And Shawn's not allowed to smoke in the house.

Really? In mine I live alone in a house with about five rooms. People from the anime "Naruto" are in my world, they have pokemon too. My best friend is Kiba (from Naruto); he is like a big brother to me and I actually keep track of everyone's birthdays. (Kiba's b-day is 7/3). I am pretty much the "hero" of the world, but my friends have saved my butt a few times. The story actually goes in chronological order so it's like a t.v. series; at the end I say "to be continued". (this is actually what I do while I thrash about in bed trying to fall asleep.) If it WAS a t.v. show it would be TV-13 for cussing, mild blood and violence. Lol, maybe I'll even PM you an idea of what it looks like.

Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:
I have major insomnia.

so do i. but for some reason it only kicks in during certain times..like, during break, i'm up till 4 AM because i can't sleep, but during school i'm ready to hit the hay by 9 PM. i'm nothing without the rings around and the bags under my eyes.

Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
I analyze a lot too.

Sitting still is one of those things I work on, but I am having no such luck.

I laugh whenever people hurt me.....

Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:37 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

gamer guy wrote:
I laugh whenever people hurt me.....

Wierd, I do too.

Another thing, my left foot is slightly larger than the other :?
One more thing, I accidentally pulled off my cousin's rabbit's tail :( It screamed :twisted:

Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
How do you accidentally pull off an animals tail?

Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:48 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have problems with sleeping too. I can't sleep with an empty stomach. I actually stayed up until 5:00 AM (I was playing World of Warcraft), when I had work at 7:45 in the morning. I woke up at 6:30, worked till 4:00 PM, and wasn't even tired. I function better at work off less sleep. I also worked twice slightly hung over, form drinking at a bar with the whole deli crew.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

gamer guy wrote:
How do you accidentally pull off an animals tail?

When you try to grab it by the torso and it runs and you end up getting the tail. I hid the tail in a bush and after that the rabbit ran away :( I freaked when it came off and I thought I was dead meat but no one ever found out. :wink:

Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
Whenever I'm really nervous I twitch a lot. I blink rapidly as my eyelids twitch. My arms occasionally jerk out. Sometimes I even begin to sort of vibrate. Then I'll start rubbing my thighs, even if I'm standing up and need to bend over to do so.
When I stop to think, my right hand goes straight up to a tuft of hair that sticks out over my ear and twirls it. Everyday my hair is wavy all over except that one curl. Looks weird.
I clear my throat whenever some talks to me. If someone starts to talk to me, I'll automatically clear my throat - I can barely control it.
I have a bad case of procrastination. I went on the computer about 10 hours ago to do my homework, and still haven't gotten around to doing it.
I feel really sleepy all day, then as soon as I go to bed I suddenly feel wide awake. It takes me about 4 hours to fall asleep every night, and when I wake up me fingers and toes hurt, and there are scratch marks on the wall next to my bed.
If I ever get a 'Game Over' screen in a game, I'll stop playing it and get really submissive for about an hour. If I get something equivalent of a 'Game Over' screen, I wont care.
I can't sit with my feet on the ground without crossing my ankles.
If I'm not using my hands, my index finger and thumb are always rubbing each other. I can only stop doing so if I really concentrate. My right hand might not, if it's twirling my hair...
Earlier someone mentioned constantly glancing over their left shoulder.. I do it with my right. Every 5 minutes or so. My head can turn about 30 degrees further to the right than to the left.
If the bottom of my nose is itchy, I'll scratch it with my top lip. It makes me look stupid, and people mock me for it, but I can't help it.
I can not sit still. I changed my position every minute, and sometimes fall off my chair while doing so.
If I look to the right, I tilt my head left. Same with looking left and tilting right.
If I'm standing still, I'll start to roll my feet, so I'm standing on the outer edges, then standing normally. I also look around whatever room I'm in. Unless I'm nervous, then I'll just start intently at a spot on the wall, floor or ceiling.
Holy crap, I just noticed my LEFT hand was twirling the tuft of hair on my right.
..?

Oh yes, and I have a voice in my head that reminds me of things I have forgotten, warns me if I'm about to do something I'll regret, and gives me suggestions for stuff, such as what to say in a conversation, or what to do when I'm bored. It also tells me if I should check out certain areas in a game I'm playing, and when I do I find stuff I otherwise wouldn't have found. I sometimes get into arguments with this voice though, and sometimes even say my half of the argument aloud.

Oh yes, and I have quite a bit in common with you other guys. Nothing really weird though, like pacing.

8 D

Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

pokemon ranger wrote:

Really? In mine I live alone in a house with about five rooms. People from the anime "Naruto" are in my world, they have pokemon too. My best friend is Kiba (from Naruto); he is like a big brother to me and I actually keep track of everyone's birthdays. (Kiba's b-day is 7/3). I am pretty much the "hero" of the world, but my friends have saved my butt a few times. The story actually goes in chronological order so it's like a t.v. series; at the end I say "to be continued". (this is actually what I do while I thrash about in bed trying to fall asleep.) If it WAS a t.v. show it would be TV-13 for cussing, mild blood and violence. Lol, maybe I'll even PM you an idea of what it looks like.

That's what I used to do when I was younger! Only it was Piccolo from Dragon Ball Z, he was like, my adoptive father...
And when I was 8-10years, I have a stuffed Pikachu doll, and I would, before I went to bed, act out Pokemon adventures with him all the time..
But one night, my mom heard me talking to myself, and asked who I was talking to, and I was so terrified that she'd think I was crazy or something (Yeah, I was afraid of being commited at 8-10ish) that I told her it was no-one, and cried myself to sleep.
And never talked to Pikachu after that.
I ended up giving him away, actually, to some kid at the YMCA a few months later 'cause I was trying to be "cool" and not like Pokemon.

Oh, sweet, cruel irony.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next