It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Gemstone Warriors [Advanced RP] 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

A shadow beast appeared in front of Zane. "Go to the Crystal Forest and make sure Achxes is in control of his situation and make sure you don't blow his cover."

The beast nooded and headed toward the outskirts of the Crytal Forest. Seven more beats appeared beside it. They then would wait.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" Yeah, lets just...."
As soon as Red had began to walk in the other direction seven large animals that were pitch black surrounded the group.
" Well this might be troublesome", Red smirked. " Time to put these weapons to good use."
Red charged toward the largest of the beasts, katana drawn, ready to fight.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Hmm... Time to play my part, master.

Achxes placed his left hand onto the blade's handle and waved about his right hand. A violent purple flame wisped around in the air. To the ones none-the-wiser, it looked like simple black magic.

"Burn." He had cast a Dark Firaga upon one of the dark creatures, this one was the form of a snake. It hissed as it was easily vanquished.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy laughed lightly and pulled his dagger. He ran toward the monster but found himself on the opposite end of it. "What the..." He turned around and found he was much further away than when he started. He ran back, pacing himself. Once stopped, he laughed again. "Guys! I'm faster now!" He darted at the animal, slashing at in high speed.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:25 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX attacked with the axe, hitting one of the beasts. The beast retaliated, hitting the axe with a fury from being attacked. The axe split in half. DX cursed as he hit it again. He frustratedly hit the axe halves together, only to find they went back together. The beast attacked again, this time knocking the axe away from DX. He was about to run after it when it instead flew back into his hand. DX ran away, then threw the axe at the beast. It hit, killing the monster, then returned to DX.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red swung the blade only for it to be dodged by the beast. It rammed into him which threw him into a tree. The beast charged, Red closed his eyes as the end was coming near but it never happened. Instead the animal stopped before it hit the tree. Red looked around and couldn't see why it had stopped.
Then he figured it out, he was invisible! Using this to his advantage, Red swiftly sliced across the creatures side. It let out a deep howl before vanishing into nothing. " Guys! All the weapons have a special power. That's the only way we can kill these things."

Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:50 am
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

(WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS???)

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

I'M BACK WELL TECHNICALLY I DID NOT LEAVE SO I AM NOW NOT LEAVING

Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:25 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

:frustrated: NNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frustrated:

There's no more weapon. *Hits head on table. 1,000,000 times.* this was so cool I really wanted to joint this.

Times I've been bad.
I did necromancy. (I had no idea what it was.) Sorry, Cruncky.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

This rp has been dead for almost a year. I didn't feel like reviving it( never took off).

Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:57 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2