It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:37 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Odd One Out: Pokemon Edition. 
Author Message
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:34 am
Posts: 155
Location: Boo. I'm Back.
poliwag, since it's the only that have two evolution stages.
And I was talking about this:
Quote:
beedrill, buterfree, dustox and pidgey

mitch answered dustox, since it's te only one that's not part flying. I'm saying: Beedrill isn't too, so how can this be right? :?

_________________
Lazy lazyish lazyness.


Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:37 pm
Profile WWW
Just your average 10 year old
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:05 pm
Posts: 197
Location: Look behind you. I'm the guy with the knife.
Oh thanks for pointing that out Afonso. And both are wrong. 1 more guess.
REAl scoreboard:
Eusine- :D :D :D
Mitch- :D
Afonso- :D
when they come back I give you 10 Psybucks for that.


Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:08 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:13 am
Posts: 55
Location: Denmark
Buizel.
It's the only one that you can't catch by fishing or surfing (or the only one that doesn't live in water, if thats a better way to say it).

_________________
Image................................Image

Click here to feed me!...............................Click here to feed me!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!.................Get your own at Pokeplushies!


Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:54 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:20 pm
Posts: 122
Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
it's magikarp cause all the others have a brain ._.'


Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:23 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:20 am
Posts: 274
hey you cant take a point of meant give it to someone else. since you accepted it it must mean that was you intended awsner there fore i was correct. so either negate the point (meaning neither of us get it) or give us both a point for me guessing your flaw and him finding the mistake

and as for this awnser

only buizle has a gender diffrance

_________________
ERROR


Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:34 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 pm
Posts: 41
Location: I HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!! STOP FUCKING PMING ME!!!!!
Mitch The Dragon Tamer wrote:

only buizle has a gender diffrance
so does magicarp.


Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:54 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:00 am
Posts: 262
Location: Buckinghamshire, England
Feebas doesn't evolve by level.


Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:58 am
Profile
Just your average 10 year old
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:05 pm
Posts: 197
Location: Look behind you. I'm the guy with the knife.
Mitch, Afonso didn't get your point, he got cause he answered my fire type/othe type question. and ALL OF YOU were wrong! The answer I was looking for was:
Quote:
Poliwag. It is the only Pokemon whose ability isn't Swift Swim.
Next one may be REALLY HARD

Next one:
Chatter, BInd, Bite, Judgement.


Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:53 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:49 am
Posts: 54
Bind, it's the only move that does not have a 100% accuracy.


Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:17 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 pm
Posts: 41
Location: I HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!! STOP FUCKING PMING ME!!!!!
Judgement is the only ony one that's type changes depending on the plate held


Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:52 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:01 am
Posts: 204
Location: Riding on Salamence, looking for Bidoof to kill
I can't belive neither of you found the sacrasm in Beave's post.

It's Bind, because Beave spelt it with two capital letters; the others are all one.

_________________
I have absolutely no time on my hands, so if you're sending me a PM for whatever reason expect to receive a reply in a few years. Try to use my e-mail if you can.


Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:54 pm
Profile
Just your average 10 year old
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:05 pm
Posts: 197
Location: Look behind you. I'm the guy with the knife.
Wrong all of you. AND YOU SPELT MY NAME WRONG? IT's RIGHT THERE!!!!! READ IT! Sorry I'm on painkillers and have occasional 'moments'. The answer is: Guess some more. This is VERY HARD


Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:29 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:01 am
Posts: 204
Location: Riding on Salamence, looking for Bidoof to kill
Aha! Seeing as how you underlined and emboldened the word `Hard`, I'll say that its Judgement, because its the hardest to get.

Or, it might be Bind, because if you only know that move it will be very hard to knock out the opponent.

Or, I'm being a little too literal.

_________________
I have absolutely no time on my hands, so if you're sending me a PM for whatever reason expect to receive a reply in a few years. Try to use my e-mail if you can.


Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:49 am
Profile
Just your average 10 year old
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:05 pm
Posts: 197
Location: Look behind you. I'm the guy with the knife.
AKART wrote:
Aha! Seeing as how you underlined and emboldened the word `Hard`, I'll say that its Judgement, because its the hardest to get.

Or, it might be Bind, because if you only know that move it will be very hard to knock out the opponent.

Or, I'm being a little too literal.


Yes you are being WAY to literal.

The answer is:
Quote:
Chatter as it is the only move not able to be summoned by metronome.
Hahahah I'm and evil B@$t@4d &!t(# person aren't I?

Next one:
Quote:
Sandstorm, Hail, Rain dance, Encore
And no saying Encore 'cause it don't change weather. It's not it. That was a hint.


Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:33 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:13 am
Posts: 55
Location: Denmark
Encore cause it don't change weather Encore is the only one that doesn't affect ALL Pokémons on the field.

_________________
Image................................Image

Click here to feed me!...............................Click here to feed me!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!.................Get your own at Pokeplushies!


Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:13 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:01 am
Posts: 204
Location: Riding on Salamence, looking for Bidoof to kill
Encore, because its the only non-TM.

That sounds a bit obvious, so I'll take another guess and say that Rain Dance is the only move that consists of two words.

Another guess could be that Encore is the only move that isn't solely affected by a certain items.

_________________
I have absolutely no time on my hands, so if you're sending me a PM for whatever reason expect to receive a reply in a few years. Try to use my e-mail if you can.


Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:01 am
Profile
Just your average 10 year old
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:05 pm
Posts: 197
Location: Look behind you. I'm the guy with the knife.
akrat was right!

AKART wrote:
Another guess could be that Encore is the only move that isn't solely affected by a certain items.

Remeber, Rain Dance is affected by wet or somrthing rock, Hail by the ice rock, and hail by Ice rock. Encore is not affected by any item.

Next one: (I'm racking my brain!) This one is HARD
Quote:
Chatter, Pay day, Judgement, Bite


Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:24 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:20 am
Posts: 274
all are considered a signiture move of a pokemon exept bite

_________________
ERROR


Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:28 pm
Profile
Just your average 10 year old
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:05 pm
Posts: 197
Location: Look behind you. I'm the guy with the knife.
Mitch The Dragon Tamer wrote:
all are considered a signiture move of a pokemon exept bite


CORRECT! gosh you guys are hurting my brain!

Next one:
Quote:
Wood Hammer, Flare Blitz, Flame Wheel, Struggle.


You guys are getting good at these! I'm running out of ideas!


Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:38 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 pm
Posts: 41
Location: I HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!! STOP FUCKING PMING ME!!!!!
Struggle is the only one that is isn't a level up/TM move


Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:00 pm
Profile
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:32 am
Posts: 1899
Location: Brooklyn, NY
But smeargle can get struggle.


Wood hammer, its a move infernape cannot use legally.


Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:44 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:46 am
Posts: 1547
flame wheel is the only one that doesn't cause recoil

duh

_________________
Image


Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:59 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:34 pm
Posts: 149
Location: In Umbreons Heart
Wood hammer its a mopve fire types cant learn


Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:17 pm
Profile WWW
Just your average 10 year old
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:05 pm
Posts: 197
Location: Look behind you. I'm the guy with the knife.
EvilPenguin wrote:
flame wheel is the only one that doesn't cause recoil

duh


Yep.

Next one:
Puzzle wrote:
Water, Ice, Fighting, and the Fire types.


Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:50 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 pm
Posts: 41
Location: I HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!! STOP FUCKING PMING ME!!!!!
Fighting is not an element.


Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:15 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.