It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 The Flames of War 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roleplay Name: The Flames of War
Roleplay Genre: Fantasy

Setting: A magical kingdom far, far away.

Plot: "It is customary, in the land of Caphyr, for riots to break out in times of political crisis. After the economical crash of the capital city Vardul, however, a crowd of 300 civilians were decimated by a magical flame. Under normal circumstances, the Wizard responsible would be recognised by their magical signature, and be sentenced to death. But the magical signature of this fugitive is unknown to the high mages of the Wizard's league, which was previously thought to be impossible. A small task-force of magicians is sent to capture this rogue wizard. But are there others like him? Why have they been undetected for so long?

Such questions will be answered before long, but spurred on by the hope of finding the rogue and ransoming him to the League, Wizards have deserted and the criminal underworld has mobilised. Distrust between provinces has triggered uprising and the capital itself is no longer safe. Caphyr is on the brink of Civil War."

Additional Rules:

1. Character Profiles must be laid out like so:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Class: (Criminal, Wizard of the League, or Deserter)[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Anything Else?[/b]:

2. Any mysterious characters (like the rogue) will be controlled by me.

3. All characters are from Vardul, just to make it easy. Begin the "Anything else?" section with "Yes.", no matter what else you put in it, so I know you've read this.

4. The story begins in Autumn.

5. Which reminds me: in Caphyr, it's called Autumn. Eat it. Any Americanisms will be referred to as "Silverlandish tongues". Silverland is a neighbour of Caphyr, populated by thieves, and is seen as backward and thuggish by the wizards. In other words, Americanisms are a kind of criminal slang. Incidentally, the thieves won't mind this.

6. Alternate spellings are fine, but it's the alternate words that the wizards hate. You know, like "jelly" instead of "jam"

7. The RP will start when I think there are enough players. Applications might continue after the RP starts. We'll see how this goes.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Fleet
Class: Criminal
Gender Male
Appearance: Image
Personality: Kind-hearted, arrogant, and sometimes over confident. Fleet will do anything to help a friend in need no matter how hard or dangerous the cost.
Anything Else?: Yes, Fleet is one of the few who takes criminal slang to offense. He feels that anyone called a derogatory name deserves to be called one for what they are and will normally make up outlandish names for people who do so. He make friends easily and won't hesitate to manipulate people to get what he wants. He's much smarter than he leads to believe.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You're in!

By the way, here's my profile:

Name: Arbrin Zeppen
Class: Wizard of the League
Gender Male
Appearance: Arbrin is a tall, wide character with short, black hair. He is a native of the jewel rich Silverland, and is therefore black skinned and grey eyed. He prefers to wear the traditional crimson robes of the wizard Elders.
Personality: Having been appointed leader of the task-force, Arbrin is slightly aloof. He prefers the company of older wizards over younger ones, assuring his quick appointment as a wizard elder. However, he is a wise and stern teacher of the Young Ones, often favoured by his pupils.
Anything Else?: Yes, Arbrin hates the idea of a rogue wizard, and wishes to kill him on the spot. No matter what the cost...

And here's the rogue:

Name: ???
Class: The Rogue
Gender Unknown, probably male
Appearance: Described as a short of stature, lean and fair haired.
Personality: Killer of 300 innocent people. Need I say more?
Anything Else?: The Rogue known to be an especially powerful wizard and the public has been warned not to approach him. Not that that will stop the Criminals.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name: Tias Kodem
Gender Male
Appearance: Tias is tall and thin, he wears a blue mask as his face was disfigured, but you can see his dark green eyes. He has medium brown hair and wears a regal blue robe.
Personality: Gets bored easily and is usually serious, gets sarcastic at times.
Anything Else? Yes, he was chosen as part of the task-force for his skills at manipulating wind magic and is still a wizard Regular only because he is 'more-than-worse' at manipulating the other elements.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Acceptededed.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
Name: angelo silver
Class: Criminal
Appearance:Image
Personality: he hates killing and is smarter than your average criminal
Anything Else?: yes. he has a scar across his left eye
THANK YOU!!!!
((sorry i was half asleep when i did it :oops: ))

Last edited by angelo chronos on Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:32 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Okay, not accepted, on several accounts. First, there is a minor infringement of the rules I laid down, second he needs a name and third, the personality section is slightly insufficient.

Please PM me when these faults are corrected.

I'll overlook the personality, because we need people to join.

You're in.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:43 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

name:flea
appearence:http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925841756/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/09/brown_hair_blue_eyes.jpg
pesonality;he hates the idea of needing help, he is somewhat kind on the inside but uncatring on the outside he is not very cllever but in a way very very wise

Wed May 27, 2009 3:36 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name: Rex Rose-Night
Appearance: Image
Personality: Rex's best qualities is his intelligence and his worst qualities are his immaturity and the fact that he says before he thinks.
Anything Else?: YES, He loves gymnastics and is at high level.

Wed May 27, 2009 4:01 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

narutoultra, Jaguar. This is the second time you've posted in a year old thread.

I warn you now, don't do it again.

Wed May 27, 2009 4:21 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]