It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:30 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 What pokemon do you want to evolve in the 5th gen of pokemon 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

A preevo for Lapras.
A preevo for Kangaskhan.
A preevo for Tauros.

"Ones that I feel would be nice but aren't absolutely necessary"
An Evo for Jynx.
An Evo for Mawile (This is the one I want the most)
A different Evo for Dragonair that evolves into a pure dragon with mediocre stats (evolves some different way obviously)
An evo for Pinsir that becomes a bug/normal

"Ones that are without a doubt necessary"
An evo for ledian
An evo for illumise and volbeat
An evo for masquearain that becomes a bug/water again when it evolves
An evo for Kricketune
An evo for venomoth

Koffing has the happiest smile in the world :)

Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:54 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
kangashan and castform need an evo. a farfetch'd and dragonair male evo

Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:30 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Every Eeveelution deserves an evolution.

ba dum chhhh

Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:03 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Roxas583 wrote:
They need an evo of {marowak}, {relicanth}, and {altaria}
i know everyone hates pre-evo but I think one of him --> {aerodactyl} would be cool or maybe just a reg evo
They should also have a girl evo of {magikarp} because {gyarados} is too ugly

There IS a 'girl' Gyarados. vIts name is Milotic :|

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:25 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

zapdosfan wrote:
I'd like a baby kankaskan and an evolution of evee which is ice type

ever heard of glaceon?

Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

fake star wrote:
Roxas583 wrote:
They need an evo of {marowak}, {relicanth}, and {altaria}
i know everyone hates pre-evo but I think one of him --> {aerodactyl} would be cool or maybe just a reg evo
They should also have a girl evo of {magikarp} because {gyarados} is too ugly

There IS a 'girl' Gyarados. vIts name is Milotic :|

no. milotic is not related in any way to gyrados. when he says girl evo he means when nthe magi is a girl use a stone/item to evo

Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Wobbafet :lol:

seriously though-

{sableye} {seviper} {castform} are all awesome but suck in combat, so they should make strnger evolutions for them.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

sableye evo.............. -imagines it- ewwwwwwwww

Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:42 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

They should focus more on the new pokemon instead of adding to the old for the next generation.I personally think that they were more focused on improving old pokemon than making completely new ones for the diamond and pearl games.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:57 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

potatosteve wrote:
Aerodactyl

Two head
Another set of wing
higher attack {aerodactyl} {aerodactyl}

//That's a very good question. what i really want is an evolved for of gyarados with three heads and the type dragon instead of flying. Also farfetch'd and quilfish should have some as well as dunsparce, heracross and pinsir.
DragonSpear~//

What is it with you people and pokemon with multiple heads? Do you all just desperately want a hydra?

Anyways, I'm not sure there will be a fifth generation, but I would like to get more Ghost-types...
Like say, something Wraith-based?

Yes, I'm unoriginal and lame.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I don't know why people are saying that pokes like Mamoswine and Froslass are useless because they're improvements from their previous form.

Lickilicky is the only pokemon with a STABed Explosion.
Lickilicky@Choice Band
Adamant, Max Att Ivs. 252 Attack, 252 speed.
Explosion

This explosion will 1HKO a neutral/beneficial nature
(w/ no def evs) Ryperior
Metagross
Tyranitar (with some def evs)
Probopass (with max Defense)
Possibly 1HKO Aggron
Do 2000 Damage to a Max defense Blissey. x]
This will ensure a 1HKO to any pokemon that this isn't resistant to the attack.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:18 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lickilicky does have a powerful explosion, yes, but compared to a pokemon like Metagross, who can also use explosion, the STAB that Lickilicky gets is really nothing compared to the impressive 135 base attack stat that Metagross gets, while Lickilicky gets a crappy 85 base. Lickilicky's explosion doesn't OHKO a Rhyperior with + defense nature and 252 HP EVs (84.56% - 99.54% damage done) with no Defense EVs at all. If you add 252 defense EVs, it goes to (69.82% - 82.26% damage done), not close to a OHKO. It does OHKO Tyranitar and Metagross; but I don't see where you thought it would OHKO Rhyperior, Aggron or Probopass.. Also, if you want to talk about knocking off, Tangrowth does the job so much better than Lickilicky.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:55 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I used the Psypokes Damage Generator thingy. I think (for aggron & Prob) that it only counted it as 1/2 instead of 1/4. I knew the 1HKO wasn't right. xD

Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
THE POWER IS ON!

Mega_Horn wrote:
Lickilicky does have a powerful explosion, yes, but compared to a pokemon like Metagross, who can also use explosion, the STAB that Lickilicky gets is really nothing compared to the impressive 135 base attack stat that Metagross gets, while Lickilicky gets a crappy 85 base.

And here we have yet another case of putting too much stock into the base stats while ignoring the max stats, which leads to false conclusions such as, my personal favorite, "Light Ball Pikachu's Special Attack is only slightly higher than Raichu's." I don't know why people continue to do this. Lickilicky's "crappy 85 base" Attack maxes out at 295; Metagross' "impressive 135 base attack" peaks at 405. After STAB is factored in, Lickilicky's Explosion will be stronger because his Attack essentially becomes 442. And this is without a single Curse, which is an incredibly viable strategy on Lickilicky that Metagross can't use.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'd wish for an evolved form of Rapidash or Girafarig, but after seeing how horribly Nintendo screwed up dozens of great Pokemon, such as {rhydon} and {donphan} by giving them hideous evolutions, I'd rather not risk having them evolve into mutated pieces of garbage.

I don't see why every unevolved Pokemon have to evolve. Some of the lists people posted are ridiculously long. And some are just ridiculous. Evolutions of starters? Christ.

Some Pokemon should just stay as they are, like Dunsparce for example. A Pokemon can still be special/useful without having to evolve into something larger and stronger.

And Pokemon like Gyarados and Aerodactyl are strong enough. Please. Pokemon who have poor stats, or stats just average, should be evolved.
Bushin wrote:
Krisp wrote:
Anyone who suggests a Pokemon needs a pre-evolution should be slapped in the face with a brick.

I'm serious.

Hmmm...Is that so?
Then slap me. I think these pokémon need a Pre-Evolutions, not for being Cute or something...
Just because without a Pre-Evolution they don't make any sense at all... And they could get some cool moves that they can only learn on baby form...

First off, {kangaskhan} how could a pokémon born having a youngling on his pouch?

{tauros} and {miltank} ... First they are mammals ...and secondly how could a Bull/Cow hatch from a little egg?

{lapras} is good example of a pokémon that should have a Pre-Evolution too...
I fell pity for the mother Lapras that had to lay a Egg with HT 8'02'' and 485.0 Lbs...

No offense,but...
If someone think that creature born in the form,size and weight that it will keep for the rest of his life make sense...

Probably this person was already slapped by a brick... :lol:

So basically, we have to have an evolution for every Pokemon that's average-to big in the size department? That means Onix, Scyther, Girafarig, Wailmer and about 200 or so more Pokemon need evolutions. Clever. It's a game. It's no necessarily meant to be realistic. You need something called imagination. -_-

Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

{farfetch'd}

Actually I don't want an evolution of him, but a better hold item. At least good enough to make him BL. Saaaay a Sharp Leek item. Increases Attack and Speed by 1.5, or a Sturdy Leek that Boost both defences. :lol:

Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:53 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

MasterChef wrote:
{farfetch'd}

Actually I don't want an evolution of him, but a better hold item. At least good enough to make him BL. Saaaay a Sharp Leek item. Increases Attack and Speed by 1.5, or a Sturdy Leek that Boost both defences. :lol:

*facepalm*

On a side note, instead of making an evolution...

Why not delete Jynx forever?

Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i agree with frost on the frnot page of the topic. No more eevee-lutions! One more and ill slap sum1 with a rubber chicken :lol:
the last thing we need is any new pokemon i want to see a game for DS more closely following ash's anime adventures. kinda like yellow only across the 4 gens.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:40 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

pup42512n wrote:

Why not delete Jynx forever?

Frost is going to kill you.

I believe that we should have a pre-evolution of Doduo, with just one head and a very tame nature. Imagine the cycle; Dodono (Dodo and Mono): One head hardly ever argues; Doduo: Two heads and doesn't argue much; Dodrio: Three heads and spends its life arguing with the other two.

This is the only pre-evo (aside from Kanghaskan) that is nesseccary, in my opinion.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:36 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Really I think that all we need is a baby form for {kangaskhan}, but that's me. I remember I always imagined it being called something like Kangaga or something when I was younger XD

Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yeah, mention anything about Jynx needing anymore evos and Frost will unleash Hell upon who says it. Some pre-evolutions would be good, but I emphasize the word some. The only Pokemon that come to me for pre-evolutions at the moment though are Lapras and Kangaskhan.

Things that should definately have no/no more evolutions are Eevee, Heracross, Aerodactyl, Seviper (God forbid we have another not-so-good stage one snake evo.), most of the remaining 1st and 2nd Gen single stage Pokemon, albeit a few may need evolutions, although I can't name any at the moment. If Ditto did get an evolution, the result would be as if someone divided by zero.

Ones that should get evolutions...I really don't want to think about any more evolutions. After seeing some of the completely ridiculous ones that came with the D/P installation, I'd hate to see any more alterations of classic Pokemon that will completely ruin them. GameFreak should actually make something useful rather than just make more uneeded evolutions.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:57 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

[quote="Dark Scyther127"]Yeah, mention anything about Jynx needing anymore evos and Frost will unleash Hell upon who says it. Some pre-evolutions would be good, but I emphasize the word some. The only Pokemon that come to me for pre-evolutions at the moment though are Lapras and Kangaskhan.quote]

I didn't say I wanted more evos. I said I wanted her deleted forever. Her noise ticks me off.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:30 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Pokémon should not evolve or pre-evolve trough different generations. It just screws up the pokédex, and then there has to be a new pokédex for each generation. Also, it makes no sense when you look at the pokédex and a baby comes AFTER it's second evolution stage.

Also, I should add that all cross-generation evos/pre-evos pokémon are ugly and/or fail.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:57 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

ShotDuck wrote:
Pokémon should not evolve or pre-evolve trough different generations. It just screws up the pokédex, and then there has to be a new pokédex for each generation. Also, it makes no sense when you look at the pokédex and a baby comes AFTER it's second evolution stage.

Also, I should add that all cross-generation evos/pre-evos pokémon are ugly and/or fail.

Scizor disagrees.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:28 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i was thinking over a a steel type eevee but maybe it's jus't me
i agree there are lots of ugly Pokemon in the 4th gen but they also made a lot of cool pokemon
like frosslas

Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:29 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next