It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 The Immortalis 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blake turned away. Maybe he shouldn't have said anything. Too late now.

Turning back he nodded, "Yeah, let's go. Lead the way."

Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Near looked back, almost jumping at the sound. "Blaze, what are you doing here?" He asked in a wisper. He glanced back at the other two see if they'd noticed and hid himself again in the darkness. "Are you sure you're well enough to be moving around this much? You took a pretty hard hit back there..."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:54 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Blaze turned invisible as soon as he hit the wall. "My injuries are minor now thanks to Lady Raine. Exactly what is happening?"

Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:37 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Stuff in PINKIs happening somewhere else))

Gluttony sat by the River, licking his wounds. The crystal bearers actually managed to wound him, and he had nothing to eat. A doe with a fawn approached his foot and began to graze on the rolling grass. A thin stream of drool rolled over Gluttony's massive maw and settled near his foot. FFFFT. The pair disappeared. A satisfied burp escaped him. Not to bad. No fear seasoning the meat, but still tasty. The sound of approaching footsteps snapped him out of his culinary trance, and he glanced back. A Pheonyx approached him, and two striking details were observed- First of all, she was female. It had been decades, possibly centuries, since he had seen a female Pheonyx. And Second, her flames were black. They lapped hungrily at the air and grass, dancing around in the moonlight. He had never seen a pheonyx with black flames before. Blue flames, white flames, deep red flames, they had all graced his vision at one point or another, but this was unique.
"Hello Gluttony." As she spoke, he noticed something else. What he had thought was armor was actually an Immortalis crystal, Sloth's by the look of it. Etched into the plating was a symbol he hadn't seen for 700,000 years-A multi-sided shape, with a symbol at each vertex. She was a new Old god. He pulled out the broadsword that contained the soul of her predecessor and prepared to cleave her in two. She beat him to it. A gale of black (which goes by the common name of hellfire) Flame slashed him cleanly through the middle and the two parts fell. Gluttony was dead.

The dragons whispered to themselves. The Shadowling's proposal was preposturous. Even if he was an old god, they saw no reason to lend their militia to him. Ragnot, the strongest of the dragons aside from their old god representative, spoke first. "We see no logical explanation of why we should agree. You say the Immortalis will rip our land apart, even though our five member council has the firepower to destroy every being in Greed. We fought them off once, and it's the only reason we still live free. We can win again. The protection you offer, while appreciated, is unnecessary." The Shadowling's laugh shook the hall. "That you did. But you fought six off, at the expense of all your elders and 9/10's of your army. Greed will come with them now, and you will be decimated."He sighed. "Unfortunantly, I hold no power in your court. Fortunantly, my friend Hethe," He clapped twice, a massive, jet black dragon with the old gods symbol etched into it's forehead approached from the shadows "Does, and he seems to agree. Remember, when an old god is "voting" all the others are overruled. Now where's that army?"

Across the world, in a dank hut, an old man woke from a sleep of Millinea. A small line of blood snaked it's way down his pale face. Everything was coming together. The death of his son by his daughter told him that. Soon, the crystals purpose would be served, along with the Old God's and the Immortalis'. Soon, a goddess would be woken.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Near spoke quietly, turning his voice to a low hiss. "I can't make out too much...but they're talking about the crystals...apparently that Jewelman is a god...and he says that..." Near paused, trying to make out the words. "He says that our quest will fail...and to foget the crystals and go home..." He looked down then glanced to where he suspected Blaze to be. "What of us who no longer have homes? What are we to do?"

Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
((Hmm...Twisty twisty.))

Crimlash nodded and leapt out of the crater, careful to run perpendicular to the rising sun so he would never have to change direction from the sun in his face. He began to think, "If Gluttony is active perhaps the rest of the Immortalis will attack soon, I should get ready. Perhaps it is time to consume a few more species to gain their power." He winced at the thought, even when he was forced to suck the blood of non-humans he still never wished to consume another being, he had too many scars from the last time. "But I suppose that now I must, it will be hard to find a dragon who is a murderer though, I may be unable to gain that ability..." He continued to ponder as he raced across the sand*.

((*Random setting: a desert part of Mechta.))

Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:51 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Whee post))

Raine stepped forward.

"To abandon this quest, this... trial..." explained Raine, "...would only serve to diminish good and embrace evil. We must stay headstrong, and somehow persevere. I do not know how we will all do this... but I know that, together, with faith in each other, we can do it."

Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:23 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Maybe you feel like messing with the most powerful and destructive beings in existence, but I value my life." Rumetz yelled. He glanced at Blaze. "Did you ever hear of enct? (I suck at coming up with fantasy names :oops: ) It was the strongest country in the world 800,000 years ago. Spanned 700,000 miles. The Leaders of the old gods leader Hethe destroyed it in a fortnight. I believe the Jewelman made it clear to keep out of it. I don't want to-" An arc of flame went up, followed by a scream. He recognized it. His sister liked fire blades. "Crap. The only possible way this situation could get worse."

Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:07 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Aw, um, it is okay if I'm the only one who controls Greed (as in the character, not the world)? I have some plans for him if that's okay...))

Blake continued to follow Crimlash, although pacing himself. Crimlash was way faster in reality, and Blake appreciated Crimlash not racing at his greatest speed. As Blake ran, he thought about Raine and the others, and what they were doing. He wanted so bad just to talk to her, to hear her voice, anything.

"Raine..." ((Raine hears that magically :p))

((btw, now that Gluttony's dead, does that mean Crimlash's power is at full and can control it? Or would he have to kill that Old God chick that did? Or...perhaps there be a new Gluttony reborn that replaces him? :) ))

Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

You know.... I didn't think of that. :oops:
Crimlash would sense he's dead, but in the palace of the Immortalis each one has an alter and you need to bring the crystals there to get the power. :(

As for Greed, go ahead.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:33 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Blaze emitted a low growl when he heard that name.
" You talk of the Black Dragon that was banished from my land. I know of Enct, it was a wonderful country filled with delightful people until that fateful day. The soon to be Immortalis Envy was being chased by Him and fled into the country. So He scorched the land, burning anything and everything so that the Immortalis would be guaranteed death. She left her body in Enct and possessed a dragon so that she could escape, some believe that He let her escape. He was banished from my land after the council decided His fate. Truth be told they were in love with each other and....... I am the proof of that love. (( :shock: awkward)) That is why I am destined to take my mother's place in control. My father has the same desire as I, which is why my mother told me of the location of this crystal (holds the box around his neck and observes the brilliant blue-green color). My mother has already stepped down from her position and went into hiding from my father. I must kill my father and save my mother. Heath does not know of my existence."

Last edited by redt on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:37 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Actually, could I make the same request for Lust? I had something planned for her too XD))

Near stared at Blaze. "So...this makes you a Prince? The Prince of Iou." He looked at the box, realizing it was the one he'd given him. "To think, we'd have a small bit of royalty in our group..." He looked back to Raine. "I don't know what we can do....most of us have nothing else....nothing left..." I would also preffer to stay as far away from that place as possible... He glanced down, remembering. "Hethe...I often heard her speak of him. Both with great honor, and great fear. If only--" Near looked up at he flame. "What was that!?"

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:52 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Hooray for extrasensory hearing! :P ))

Out of seemingly nowhere, Raine heard her name called. It didn't come from any direction, but from inside her head.

That voice... Sir Blake...? ... I think he is seeking to be consoled...

Raine subtly folded her hands over her chest.

St. Elimine, please deliver a message for your faithful servant... tell this man to stay safe, to stay alive... let the heavenly aura of your angels carry voice, I plead to you. That is all...

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:00 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((actually Jimmy, Blaze is the prince of Iou))
Blaze lifts his head to the sky and smells the burning air, " It is not Dragon Fire( there are 5 kinds of dragon fire along with dragon type. ice, water, lightning, fire, and dark aura. only Hethe wields all 5, I am all 5 species but is too young to wield all of them) but a Pheonyx Flame."
Blaze looked over at Rumetz, " All Pheonyx have a Flame signature. It is very similar to yours Rumetz, so who is it?"

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:51 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Go ahead. If anyone wants to reserve control of an Immortalis, go ahead. Same thing with story ideas. And I'll see if I can go somewhere with Pride))

"My sister." Rumetz muttered Glumly. "Best ignore it, unless you plan on leaving life." Oh don't be that way brother. I've just done your group a valuable service. Now I'de like to request a face to face meeting. fine, he thought. I'll go with your plan. "I need to go." he lobbed the crystal in Nears direction. "Hold on to this for me." Turning, he flapped his wigs and flew off.

Pride was bored. He usually was these days. The opponents were all weak, and he had never found pleasure in torturing the inhabitants of greed like the others did. Maybe his inpending death was throwing a shadow over him, or maybe it was just natural. Whatever the cause, there seemed to be no cure. he glanced down at the necklace father had given him soon after his birth. Maybe it was time to put it to use.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Near stumbled to catch it. "Okay...but where are you--" He looked up to see that he'd already flown away. Near turned to the others with a confused face. "What do we do now?" He held the new crystal in his hand, feeling its power. Two...who'd have thought they concealed so much...I wonder the power if 7 were....no...can't think like that... He shook the thoughts from his head and looked back to the others, hoping for an answer.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:15 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

R-Raine? he heard her voice, or rather, thoughts. He could hear her pray. It was about him, but he could only hear her just barely. It was enough to make him slow down enough to make a stop. It was strange, he felt almost... lighter.

Thank you, Raine. I'll try not to extend anymore harm onto myself, not making any promises if something were to happen though... But Raine, something big is going down that's far deeper and maybe even greater than the crystals. Tell me, what's happening on your end?

He overlooked the sand dune he stood upon. Where was Crimlash taking him?

Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Pride picked up the pace. He wanted to get to his younger brothers by nightfall, and many people had an eye on him, itching to fight. he pondered flying there, but he was trying not to be noticed. After hours of walking, he arrived at the palace. The necklace had began to glow quitely, as if it knew what was coming up.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" We have two options. Either we follow Rumetz and find out where he's going or we find some way to get Crimlash and Blake back to this land. Both will be extremely hard to accomplish and it is possible for us to do both."
Blaze looked over at the others, " What is your decision?"

Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:11 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Why would it be hard to follow me? I'm probably going to come back soon.))

Rumetz landed and walked over to his sister. He glanced over at the hunk of flesh next to her. It looked familiar. "It's Gluttony." She said, reading his mind. He hated it when she did that. "S "Please. I'm not o what do you want? If it's my crystal, it's not here. I gave it to Near. " She winced. "Please. I'm not so simple minded. I just came to prove my loyalty." She rolled up the sleeve of her robe to reveal a mark on her arm. That sign again. He got the feeling it would become a big part of his life.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:11 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((So busy busy busy x_x I really need to step up my pace here. My apologies for the delayed response, Charles... err By the way, am I meant to hear your response to Raine's prayer there, or no? Either way, I thought up something that should work for either situation...))

Raine kept praying.

I've become a bit lost on my end, Sir Blake... my mind is ablaze with too many thoughts to keep myself in the present. Shows how focused of a cleric I am, huh, Sir Blake? We all are going to have to put forth our best efforts if we are to prevail... so I pray that you hear all this clearly and stay safe. That, above all else.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:26 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((If you want, don't really mind.))

Blake nodded. Yeah, you're right... But I have to go now. Keep everyone safe for me.

Blake had to catch up to Crimlash, he started running, with even more energy than before. It would be soon until they hit their next destination.

((Let's? Dunsparce?))

Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(( wow that was what? 10 plot twists in 2 pages?))
((I'm assuming envy took the form of adragon for the, y'know))

"So what do you want? And what makes you think that I'll go with you? If I remember correctly the last encounter we had you destroyed the village I was staying in and left me for dead.
She smiled at him. He hated that smile. It was like a sign on her facing saying "You are nothing to me."
"I've changed brother. Can't you believe that? Anyway, I'll make a deal. I'll give you my crystal," She produced one the sloth crystal from her bag. "If you and your friends stop your adventure. How about it? with to crystals you'll be unstoppable."
Rumetz spat. "That's out of the question." and with that, he turned and started to fly away. Before he got far, he felt intense heat and blacked out.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:02 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

It's been at least 5 months since your roleplay died, man. I think you may just have to make another. Move on with your life, ya know? And I know, it'll be hard, but you can get through this, trust me. You're strong.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8