It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:47 am



Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Money 
Author Message
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:16 am
Posts: 28
WAY #1
Requirements:
Beat Elite Four
National Dex (60 pokemon caught)
V.S Seeker (Viridian)
Ruby Obtained

Procedures:
1. Go to Route 16, walk in the security outpost and go upstairs
2. Recieve Amulet Coin from Aide
3. Fly to Viridian
4. Go to 5 Island (Chrono Island)
5. Imeadiatley go up and Surf. Go east a bit and you are at an island with about 6 people.
6. With the Amulet Coin equipped battle the lady closest to the ocean.
7. With Amulet Coin, you should get around $20,000 for winning.
8. Battle the one in front of the Artist she gives around $19, 600
9. Walk around for about 100 steps and use the V.S. seeker
10. Using it BOTH LADIES WILL WANT TO BATTLE!!!
11. Rinse and Repeat!

Bonus
*Using payday will increse money earned by a ton!!
* Batting the trainers around the ladies will also give quite a lot!
* Rescuing Lady Selphy and showing her the pokemon she wants can also be a profit cuz she gives you items such as STAR DUST in return

WAY #2
Requirements:
Beat Elite Four
Fix Celios Machine

Procedures
1. Go to 3 Island
2. Go inside the port cave
3. Talk to the man who stuck gold
4. He will give you a nugget
5. Walk around and click everywhere to find 2 more

Bonus:
*NONE*

Unfourtunately this only works once! But easy $15, 000

WAY 3
Since everyone knows this I wont waste time- use Amulet Coin and beat Elite Four. WHOO!


Hope this helps
~Snorelax


Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:15 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:37 pm
Posts: 200
Location: Marble Garden Zone.
I had $0.00. I battled on 5 island for 30 minutes. I had $500,000.

:idea: Buy as many Timer balls, MooMoo Milks, and Hyper Potions to help cut E4 costs and be ready to catch pokemon lots easier.

:idea: BTW, Timer balls' max "power" is x4, Repeat ball is max x3, and Ultra balls are x2.

Insert these numbers in the catching formula (psylab on main site) and you can figure out how likely you will catch the pokemon.

_________________
I thought images could be 250 pixels high? But in sigs the height limit is 200? :?


Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:31 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:22 pm
Posts: 81
LSA2013 wrote:
I had $0.00. I battled on 5 island for 30 minutes. I had $500,000.

:idea: Buy as many Timer balls, MooMoo Milks, and Hyper Potions to help cut E4 costs and be ready to catch pokemon lots easier.

:idea: BTW, Timer balls' max "power" is x4, Repeat ball is max x3, and Ultra balls are x2.

Insert these numbers in the catching formula (psylab on main site) and you can figure out how likely you will catch the pokemon.


Doesn't it take 30 turns to get the max power?


Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:04 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:46 pm
Posts: 1241
Snorelax wrote:
Procedures
1. Go to 3 Island
2. Go inside the port cave
3. Talk to the man who stuck gold
4. He will give you a nugget
5. Walk around and click everywhere to find 2 more

Just a note to make it easier: you should be able to use the ItemFinder to find those 2 nuggets :)

_________________
Need homework help? Image Image

"Screw the Ivys, I'm applying to Smogon University!"


Shinies
Ruby: Spinda, Golbat, Duskull
Pearl: Purugly

Want to be an Official Unofficial Psypoke Gym Leader? Sign up today!


Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:14 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:33 am
Posts: 58
I wanted to know is this suppose to be a cheat?
If No I'd Like to use it.
If Yes Then i wont use it.

_________________
U Play With Fire,
I Play With Fire.
U Will Die.


Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:57 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:46 pm
Posts: 1241
Maxximus wrote:
I wanted to know is this suppose to be a cheat?

...I don't see anything about Action Replays in there, do you? It's a guide :)

_________________
Need homework help? Image Image

"Screw the Ivys, I'm applying to Smogon University!"


Shinies
Ruby: Spinda, Golbat, Duskull
Pearl: Purugly

Want to be an Official Unofficial Psypoke Gym Leader? Sign up today!


Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:19 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:54 pm
Posts: 63
ive done all of these and they help a lot thats how i made enough money for 3 porygons


Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:12 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:57 am
Posts: 302
Location: Whitby, Ontario, Canada
exegutor_ownage wrote:
ive done all of these and they help a lot thats how i made enough money for 3 porygons
Who wants 3 porygons? :shock:

_________________
Soul Silver: FC: 1033-7425-8991 Name: Andrew
Black: FC: 5028 3780 4610 Name: Hammy


Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:31 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:54 pm
Posts: 63
hammythepig wrote:
exegutor_ownage wrote:
ive done all of these and they help a lot thats how i made enough money for 3 porygons
Who wants 3 porygons? :shock:

i migrated to my diamond for a normal porygon, porygon2, porygon-z lol i know its crazy


Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:47 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:57 am
Posts: 302
Location: Whitby, Ontario, Canada
exegutor_ownage wrote:
hammythepig wrote:
exegutor_ownage wrote:
ive done all of these and they help a lot thats how i made enough money for 3 porygons
Who wants 3 porygons? :shock:

i migrated to my diamond for a normal porygon, porygon2, porygon-z lol i know its crazy
Ok, because Porgons stink :( no offence (Unless you like that Lock-On and Zap Cannon combo :wink: )

_________________
Soul Silver: FC: 1033-7425-8991 Name: Andrew
Black: FC: 5028 3780 4610 Name: Hammy


Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:28 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.