Germany 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Australia 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 13

The 2008 Olympics in Beijing 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Afonso wrote:
why the brasilian soccer always loose on the finals? they just have everything to win, and then.. *poof* loose... :frustrated: darn.. whatever.. Brasil will never win the olympics anyway.. :P congrats on the gold, USA. Win China for us here ^^

Galar wrote:
ROFL brazilian soccer

that's all.

that's not funny and you should be ashamed for making fun of a neighbour country... :cry:
i just don't understand how could the brasilian soccer get so weak. They were the best in the world... now.. not a chance.

You do mean Brazil right? Yeah, Argentina somehow kicked Brazil's butts. I personally was going for Brazil, but :|

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Archangel Mikael wrote:
for training they probibly dropped him into a pool with piranas and nopw hes older hes training with great whites, but isnt he cool.

No. He's an arrogant prick. Have a nice day :)

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:21 pm
it's like a baguette

lol, Phelps is only "arrogant" because he's American. If he were from some tiny country like Djibouti or Iceland, the same people complaining about him would be happy about his accomplishments.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mega_Horn wrote:

You do mean Brazil right? Yeah, Argentina somehow kicked Brazil's butts. I personally was going for Brazil, but :|

Brasil.. I like saying it the way we wrote the name of the country. Just some stupid nacionalism of my part. :lol:
Argentina is a great team, i was hoping Argentina to win, because i want the head of that coach, (as said before) and now, i'm positively not the only one. Yay! Gold medal! Maaauren!!!!

FireStarter wrote:
lol, Phelps is only "arrogant" because he's American. If he were from some tiny country like Djibouti or Iceland, the same people complaining about him would be happy about his accomplishments.

yeah.. maybe.. But I still think he's a little arrogant.. ^^ but, arrogant or not, He's the best. People are saying he's taking something. I hope not, because it would be really a shame if he loose all his medals. GO USA, win China for us! Let's at least have a American Country winning the olympics!

Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:43 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

<:3

I am freakin' brazilian, so I have enough rights to make fun of my country anytime I want. ;P

Why is our soccer sucking so bad? Because our male soccer players have waaaay to much money now to bother with such a silly competition. And why would they work hard to win the Olympics when there are greater, more important soccer tournaments like the world cup? Not that we performed well in that last one either (the money reason applies there as well), but you get the idea.

That loss was well-deserved. And I hope that are more to come. It's just not fair to see those men playing a horrible soccer while we, the people, suffer having to watch such atrocity.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Galar wrote:
<:3

I am freakin' brazilian, so I have enough rights to make fun of my country anytime I want. ;P

Why is our soccer sucking so bad? Because our male soccer players have waaaay to much money now to bother with such a silly competition. And why would they work hard to win the Olympics when there are greater, more important soccer tournaments like the world cup? Not that we performed well in that last one either (the money reason applies there as well), but you get the idea.

That loss was well-deserved. And I hope that are more to come. It's just not fair to see those men playing a horrible soccer while we, the people, suffer having to watch such atrocity.

Ok.. then you should be ashamed of making fun of your own country.. ^^ But even that.. it keeps not being funny :cry: at least we won the volley ^^
The male soccer MUST be exterminated. And the female isn't by that way. they just don't win the finals. never. That's what i don't understand. And they don't win so much to be just for the money. Good to see that you think the same that i do about the male soccer. But i don't make fun of it. Even when it deserves. :?

Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:07 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

If you can't laugh and joke, it's impossible to react to good portion of life. Hardly anything is ever that serious.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I don't like making fun of people, the same way as I don't like when people make fun of me. That's all. And btw, shouldn't this be locked? The olympics are over.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:04 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
well perhaps some of us would like to talk about the ending ceromony. like what happened. i missed it cuz of work

Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:07 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Archangel Mikael wrote:
well perhaps some of us would like to talk about the ending ceromony. like what happened. i missed it cuz of work

Not really worth seeing. The Chinese performances weren't bad...nothing compared to the opening ceremony. The section with London's presentation (seeing as they're going to be the next Summer Olympics host) was...well, horrible.

If that was a sample of what the UK is going to do for the 2012 Olympics, it's not even going to come close to the show China put on.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
wow... i didn't know the UK was hosting next. the opening ceremony was bad awesome when they opened. i think anything would have been hard to beat it. probably the best that the Olympics have ever seen. what did the Chinese do though? in the end i mean.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:41 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The Beijing 2008 Olympics closing ceremony was great. The performance was impresive.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2