It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:43 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Poke-Myths 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The god pokemon topic established the order of creation. I'm going to write myths similiar to those of greece

First there was chaos. The universe, as it was, destroyed all that tried to become, except for an egg. the chaos tried, and gave up. it only watched as the First One emerged from it. And the chaos breathed a name to the First One. Arceus. Arceus (As it is told), Shaped the chaos Into the Trio of Continuom, and the four of them breathed being into the world, Dialga, to create time, Palkia, to create the Planets, and Giratina To populate the newly created Dimensions and take away that which he gave. But the Space created by palkia was empty, and no matter how much Giratina tried, the life would not come. So another three were created- One to shape oceans, one to create continents, and another toshape the sky that would protect life. And that is how earth came to be.

feel free to write your own.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

What is this supposed to be? It's not written vary interestingly, and it sounds like you copied and pasted it from a pokemon fansite, possibly Psypoke. This isn't fiction? It's, like, rewriting the pokemon history, right?

I mean, where are you hoping to take this? If you are trying to make a story, try adding more discription, more... bulk to the story. Sorry if I come off as rude, but the story sounds like it came right out of the pokemon game word for word.

EDIT: Ok, Ok, Read This

Last edited by comedianmasta on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
originally there was nothing. at the same time there was heaven housing the most powerful beings in non existence. their sat by our tongues, Thor, Yahweh, Zeus, Izanagi, arceus and all the rest of the gods anywhere. then by a decision they created the earth, so it was decided that each one governs a section of the earth. however there became an argument of which part wanted which. Zeus wanted the Indian tribes to lead and Thor wanted the Greeks. all was in a crazy mess and arceus being the sly devil he was thought he would create his own world to govern. that my friends is the most logical answer for all of this :wink:

Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

right. i've already read it mr. comedian, as you would know if you read it carefully. I agree with you guys now, and i don't like being accused of Plagarism.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

he wasn't accusing you of plagiarism, he was telling you that your story is nothing special. all it is is a rewrite of the library books in d/p. your writing is boring and sounds as if you were trying to act like a wise old man.

on an off-topic note, stop replying to spambots.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]