It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 The Immortalis 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Ooogh, left behind. :( ))

Opening her eyes from her prayer, Raine realized her companion was no longer in sight.

"He was just......" stuttered Raine, not knowing where Near went off to.

Am I mad, or is everyone disappearing before my eyes?

Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:04 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( I'm passed out on ground because of severe blood loss, so it would be great if someone found me and revived me. Oh and I won't be on a lot, I have band camp all week then starting the 18th I have school.))

Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:57 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Sounds like my call!))

Out of the corner of her eye, Raine noticed something. What was it? Turning her head, she realized it was the dragon she had seen earlier today; one of the crystal bearers.

Oh no... he is hurt!

Rushing to the dragon's side, Raine examined his wounds. They didn't look critically fatal, but if left alone they looked like they could cause internal harm.

I should be able to heal him fully... this will take a bit out of me...

Placing her left hand on the dragon's forehead, Raine hovered her right hand as close to the main wound as she could reach. Closing her eyes and muttering a prayer, radiant light began emitting from her hands. The aura radiating from them gave off holy surges of healing, enough to cure wounds like this.

((Also, I recently downloaded this anime character generator thing and thought I'd attempt to make a more accurate portrayal of what Raine looks like: http://i36.tinypic.com/29nf5sy.png ))

Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:37 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Rumetz fingered his necklace absentmindedly. This was the worst possible scenario. THey hadn't even started, and already the group had been divided. If it were up to him, they would continue normally, but he knew the others would feel the need to detour to Mechta. And to top it all off, his crystal wasn't in his pocket anymore. It was going to be a long night.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:15 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Near backed up. "Just be careful..." He thought to himself and realized he'd left Raine unprotected and darted back through the portal to find her. "Raine!" He looked around and saw Blaze. He seemed to be hurt as well. Not him too... He ran to her side and looked at the Dragon. "Is he going to be oaky?" Moments later, the portal had shut.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:49 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Almost stumbling backwards a bit, Raine slowly stood up.

"Sir Near, you are well!" replied Raine. "That is good. I was worried something happened to you and the others."

Looking down to the dragon, she placed her right hand on him again.

"I think he will be fine in a few moments; my spell stopped the bleeding and cleansed his open wounds."

Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:15 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Rumetz tossed the necklace over to Raine. "Take this. It emits faint fire energy, so it could help him. I need to retrieve something of mine, so if you'll excuse me..." He started to walk away when he thought of something. "Isn't it weird? Immortalis have clearly defined territories, but Gluttony travels through two territories to get to Teht, and just happens upon his crystal barer. It's really strange."

Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:46 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I remind you all that it was Blake and Crimlash who created the portal, not Gluttony.))

Blake noticed Near running off into a portal, before the portal shutting off completely. Blake quickly stood up to try and enter himself. "Damn, that one was a bit too fast..."

He turned to Crimlash over into the distance. He was still scavenging it seemed. "Hey, while you're over there, could you throw me my two blades. And...do you have any idea how we can try to open the portal up again?"

Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Blaze began to regain consciousness and his eyes began to focus on the two figures standing above him.
"Is the Pheonyx alive?", he looked over at Near then looked at Raine, "Thank you for saving me."

Blaze stood up and yanked the large piece of wood out of his wing.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:46 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Yeah I'm alive." Rumetz called to Blaze. "But I've lost my crystal. Could you tell me which direction to go?" He started to pace up and down the street. If his theory was correct, and the crystals attracted Immortalis, this was the worst case scenario. Gluttony was one of the weaker Immortalis and the had been pulverized by him. The only consolation he had was that everyone was alive. Long time no see brother. Cursing to himself, he looked around. They were the only ones in sight, but then, she had the invisibilty charm. What are you doing in Teht? A giggle resounded inside his head Always the foll Rumetz. Remember? You brought me here! No I don't. As if I wanted to see you. Now get OUT OF MY HEAD! Another giggle followed this, and then silence.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Near shook his head. "It was all Raine. I just arrived back from.." He looked to where the portal had been and then saw Rumetz. Near tilted his head to the side wondering. What's bugging him...? He glanced back to Blaze and Raine. "So what to do now? Blake and..whoever the other one was...are gone. How are we supposed to find them now?"

Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:41 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
hey is this still open?

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
((Actually, I thought having a portal in the stomach from the start would be a good explanation for why all his victims end up in Mehta, but whatever, it doesn't matter.

I just started school so sorry for not getting on sooner, unfortunately I'm going to be just as busy in the future; I'll still be around, but only probably on weekends.))

Crimlash heard Black and tossed the swords to him--short and into the ground so that he could pick them up instead of trying to catch them, and then continued rummaging while he answered.
"Actually, I was hoping you would, I know very little about magic." Crimash grinned as he came upon his bow and--unexpectedly--his gloves and a few arrows, apparently caught in the errant blasts or the portal's energy. He continued looking for something to wear to cover him from the sun.
"At any rate, we can always walk." He grinned again when he found a nice-sized black curtain, perfect for a makeshift cloak. "And after my crystal's recent activation and your's recent insertion, it is probably best to stay away from allies and friends for a while."

Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

angelo chronos wrote:
hey is this still open?

No. we have enough people currently. typically it's not unless it states otherwise in the subject.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:26 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((All that went out the window once Jimmy made his own portal. :P))

Blake frowned, looking toward where Near left. "...Maybe. You're probably right..." To be honest, Blake wanted to see Raine again. But what if something were to happen if they came into contact? Blake sighed.

Blake bent down to pick up his blades, reaching down until he had made a grip on the two. He held them side by side. His self-destruction earlier didn't leave a stain on the blades, it was quick. He thought about death, and what it would've been like. He chuckled quietly, what's death without a soul. He was already dead.

Suddenly, the two blades lit up in a red, Blake's hands were fixed on the two. He looked down as his chest beated that same light, the crystal. The radiated light then burst out and blinded Blake for a mere second. When his vision finalised, he gazed down at the two blades. His right blade was pulsing an inferno of fire, while his left a blizzard of ice. The shape of the two blades differed too from the originals, although still the same length.

Blake held the blades, slowly gliding them through the air as the attached elements swade with their movement. He suddenly got angry, slashing through the air over the top of his head in a jump slash, connecting with the ground. The reaction resulted in the two elements colliding, and a rift was created, sending a force and cutting through the earth as it proceeded about a mile away into the desert.

"Hm..." he thought, holding the blades. He slid them away, the blades conveniently extinguishing as they met the sheath on his back, "Crimlash, you want to know something? I'm not human either, and I don't think I ever was."

Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Rumetz stared in amazement at the glowing stone in his sisters hands. It looked like the milky way was trapped inside of it and struggling to break free. Just being near gave him a fuzzy feeling in his chest. "Can I see it?" The question was covered in a tone of amazement and wonder. Maria's face hardened "No. It's mine. Aunt Hane gave it to me, because I'm better than you. Now bugge r off." This happened on a regular basis. Weapons, books, toys, they were all "hers". She was, at least by her reckoning, smarter stronger, aster, cooler, and more Lethan* than him. After this event, her mind grew darker. She would go down to the nearby village daily always returning with hoards of jewels, which she nosed through reletnlessly, eventually dumping them all out of the tower. On multiple occasions she threatened to kill Rumetz, Emir, and various other pheonyx in power. After years of this, she left. There was rumor that Emir had killed her to prevent her from carrying out her threats, but Rumetz suspected she had gone to hunt for more of th crystals.

As he rumaged through the debris, a nasty thought came to him. What if Maria had found his crystal? She had already mastered Sloth's, and if she could figure out how to use his, they would all die. "Hello pheonyx." Looking up, Rumetz saw a Jewelman, covered in ruby, emerald, and gold shards. The first thing he thought was "He sounds just like Arnold shwarzeneiger. (I have no idea how to spell his name) The second was, "Who is Arnold shwarzeneiger? (This part was only to establish what his voice sounds like. It didn't happen.)

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Near squinted as he continued following, watching the Phoenyx closely. He krept closer, keeping to the darkness to try and hear what was being said. Seemingly out of nowhere, a Jewelman showed himself and spoke to Rumetz. Near grimaced. Rumetz...you can take this guy..!

Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Crimlash raised his eyebrows at the show of power, "All that and his crystal isn't even activated... well then, what would you be? You certainly look" Crimlash winced as the wind suddenly blew Blake's sent of blood towards him, "and smell human." Crimlash slipped on his gloves as he said this, no need for another explosion from magic friction, and Blake probably didn't have a mirrored chest-covering like his gloves were for his hands. But then, it was in Blake, perhaps blocking it wouldn't such an issue, or--perhaps--even more so...

((That's how I'm explaining how the gloves conceal the magic, they have a mirrored interior that at least lets them hold the energy. But the build-up will eventually fire them off like a rocket or (as Crimlash would describe it) "arrow". ))

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:26 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( Sorry, I have school and band camp so I'll be really busy for the week and try to get on whenever I can.))
Blaze looked over at where Near walked off to. "Lady Raine, should we go and make sure that all is well with the others?"
He began to flex his wings, making sure that they were working properly.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blake smirked, turning to Crimlash, "It's because, I... Have no soul. I'm as bad as the Immorallis. I may have been human once... But I can't remember. That's probably why I do smell like them..."

"Heh, you probably think I'm a fool, and may not even believe me at all. But, you've heard of the place called Iou, right? If you've heard the stories, humans never leave that place after entering, under the crystal's influence..." he turned his back to him, "There were so many... humans there, just, fixated at it... I didn't get it at first... Until... Greed told me why... I got so mad... I..." Blake turned back to Crimlash with a blank look, no expression, no feelings, sorrow, anything, "I killed them all, Crimlash. And I don't regret it at all."

Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Hello Rumetz. I've been meaning to speak to you." The Jewelman rolled up his sleeve and revealed A symbol carved into stone. A multi-sided shape in a circle, each vertex being met by a symbol. He didn't need to say what it met. "No." Breathed Rumetz. "That's impossible." He looked into the Jewelman's eyes and saw no signs of dishonesty. "You're an Old God. But they all-" He was stopped by the Jewelman. "God's don't die. We just disappear for a long time. You and your friends think it will be you who saves Greed. You're Like ants on a Chessboard. you not of the rules, or what's being played out before your eyes." He tossed a crystal to Rumetz. "If your roup continues on your false quest, you'll be thrust into a war that spans across time and dimensions. I say this for your own good- Go home. Forget the crystals. Forget the two trapped. Live."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Near watched the two quietly and thought to himself. A God...but....how is that even possible? And why here? ...because of Gluttony? He clenched his fists. Ants on a chessboard, eh? Well he forgets that certain ants can also be dangerous. He felt his stone pulsing and tried to conceal it. Gah...I need to learn to control this... He looked back at the two as his eyes wideneed. War...?

Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:03 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Crimlash took a long breath, then exhaled slowly. "This guy is insane, whether or not he is telling the truth...More of a reason to stay close to him, having a loose end with this much power...It would be best for everyone if there was someone watching. Well...That's interesting." Crimlash said nonchalantly, no reason to cause any emotional discussions, and no reason for him to show any emotion; there was no place for them now. He paused, then Crimlash draped his make-shift cloak over him as the sun began to rise, "We better get moving." He continued. "The sooner we get to civilization the sooner we get news about the Immortalis' movements."

Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I'm so lost and far behind it's not funny... my fault for being a lazy loser. @.@ I'll take the easy way out and just reply to redt...))

"Very well... lead the way. Don't overexert yourself, though." chastised Raine. "You just recovered from a large injury. Pace yourself, for my sake, if not for yours."

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Blaze began to walk over to where Near was standing. As he walked he began to limp, his tail slightly swinging with sway. He tried to be as quiet as possible because he could sense a very strong presence through the rubble beside him.
Whoever it is needs to stay on that side of the rubble.
As Blaze got closer to Near he lost balance and his tail slammed into the wall.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:57 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next