It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:53 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 When Anime Worlds Collide (Need more people) 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ichigo dissapeard and reapeard by xenom and attacked him

Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
Xenon caught the sword with one hand and threw it and ichigo away from himself, causing one of his three heads to laugh.
don't think that you can kill me with that puny sword, unlike the rest of the generals i don't need an army. I AM THE ARMY
with tree heads, xenon can see almost anywhere at once. not only that, but each head holds a power different than each other,

Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
person: aaron
anime: pokemon games.

-is pulled through to the dimension rukia and ichigo are in by the force of the veil ripping-

wha... where am i? -sees ichigo and xenon fighting- what is going on here?!?!?!

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:15 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

hmph... who is that bug?

Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i am aaron. and where the heck am i???

Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:49 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

you're at my lunch table, SWINE! he completely forgot about ichigo and started after Aaron. His hunger fueled by his love of carnage.
meanwhile, back in an unknown destination
i don't understand why we brought this weakling, he couldn't possibly help us. Cinos wondered.
Satan looked at him with amusement as he thought of how much Cinos was a fool, he chuckled lightly to himself and looked back at the the mirror where they can watch all the action without being apart of it.
(if only he knew)

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

-uses aura warp to warp onto xemon's back then uses pressure points to put him to sleep- now will someone tell me what the heck is going on here?

Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:28 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

your in the hell dimension, said a weird albino, thin, human. you were guided here just before your great fall. for what reason, i do not know. i am however here to help you, my master sent me to make sure you make safe passage. my name is secter and i will be your guardian angel

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:52 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

nice to meet you secter! now what do we do with tall dark and ugly here?

Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:29 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

we''ll let him rest for now. sector said looking at the hulking mass. what an interesting technique, perhaps you would like to show me more when you have the chance, i would love to see it. he said looking up slowly with a sort of crazed lust in his eyes. You must follow me, he said looking out in the nothingness of a warped hole he made. if you would follow me i will show you the next step toward your goal
[do not worry Cinos, i will bring them to you like i promised]

Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:49 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

-follows secter into the hole- but which technique were you talking about? the warp or the pressure points?

Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:48 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

surely those are not the only techniques you own. said sector with a frown, i like to watch different techniques, in a way i am a better fighter because of it, he said looking back at ichigo, hey! are you coming or not? you are not doubting my worth are you? sector asked with a grin

Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

no they aren't but i assumed you were asking about those specificly. most of my techniques revolve around someones aura. for it is one of the only things they can't mask or get rid of. when we get to our destination i will tell you more.

btw i put you on my friend list mike 8-)

Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:26 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

we are crossing the border now. it is a three hour trip and you MUST follow where i go, anything off and you could end up in any of a million worlds. something you don't know is that i am your lifeline, if anything happens to me here, this place will turn into a vacuum and shoot you into any random world. where we are now is a controled wormhole. and i am the only one controling it.

hey where is truemobile? this is his thread right?

also, angelo thats cool :mrgreen:

Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:35 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ok. -1 hour later- -makes myself wieghtless and attachs a rope to secter then goes to sleep- -3 hours later- wakes back up- are we there?

Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:58 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

your in what is considered ''hell'' in human tongue.

we need to put this on hold until true comes back or the story will move without ichigo the main player who will be the one to stop the original evil

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ok. btw mike go post in chaos :evil:

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:17 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((sorry i was gone for a while had to take care of something could someone like tell me what happened after sasori left.))

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh16 ... lass-2.gif
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh16 ... lass-1.gif
pikachu420

Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

yeah, well after you left, satan went to find cinos, and lilith (discised as rukia) fooled ichigo into releasing Xenom, a demon so powerful he is second only to satan,
aaron from pokemon showed up and used a aura warp to transport himself to the back of Xenom to put him to sleep because he is to powerful to beat by them slves. sector(a human personally trained by cinos) told them he will show them the way to cinos's place on cinoses orders. thats it.
could you be ichigo? truemobile quit

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:10 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

(( oh truemobile didn't quit his laptop broke so he doesn't get on often anymore but he is on sometimes... he wanted me to tell you guys... sorry i forgot... so where should i enter))

pikachu420

Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((are you going to be sasori again? you have been trailing behind us using a camouflage jutsu of your choice. if you want to be another character then post his stats and pop up after we're out of the tunnel. :D))

Last edited by Archangel Mikael on Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:43 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((naw i'm staying sasori... by the way just some advice k? if you want to talk outside of the rp use the ooc marks ((,)) so you can keep the rp going without anyone getting confused))

little did sector and aaron know is that sasori and deidara had been following then the entre time

"did you notice the power of that aaron boy" diedara whispered "he could probably contain a jinchuuriki

"well than we'd better not keep pain waiting any longer..." sasori whispered as he trailed behined them

pikachu420

Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:46 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ok, we are here he says grimly, the rest lays in your abilities to succeed he looks behind him and everyone else and stares at seemingly nothing behind everybody. he waits just long enough for sasori and deidara to cross before he closed the tunnel. this however was weird to everybody else. just don't die he said omniously and he vanished, which to Aaron reminded him of his aura warp

Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

-looks around- looks like the only way out of this area is through that tunnel..... -walks in to it then uses aura flash to light up the tunnel- shall we?

Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:35 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

then something grabs aaron and throws him out of his aura feild

Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:43 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next