It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Trainer List for LeafGreen 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Does anyone know where I could find a comprehensive list of all the trainers, their locations, and their Pokemon? I'm trying to train up my Pokemon from Sapphire for the elite four, and I wanted to find some good trainers to VS Seeker spam. If anyone knows where I could find such a list, that would be very helpful! I've been searching unsuccessfully!

Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:41 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I don't know of any list, but I do know of some good places to train.

On One Island, on the road to Mt. Ember, there are a bunch of Blackbelts hanging around there. They have high leveled fighting pokemon, and there is a cave right by them where you can heal your pokemon.

I also like to train at the top of Cycling Road, where the gangsters on their bikes are. The three that are farthest to the left have the strongest pokemon, mostly poison types.

Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thanks for replying! I've found some decent areas using a mixture of remembering where some good trainers are and looking at the guide to find trainers with certain types. It's a little bit hit or miss trying to find the trainers that have leveled up or evolved since you fought them last, though.

Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

If you've unlocked it, 5 Island isn't a SUPER great place to train but you could battle the 2 girls on the SW corner of the big island in Resort Goreous and run a Pidgeot's wing attack and a ground type pokemon's moves out and have about $300,000!

Also Check the cave on 5 island. The Stones are a Hint: Picture a Clock that has 3, 6, 9, and 12 marked on it. Add up the amount of rocks in 1 room and picture the clock.
If there are 12 then go up.

7 Island is a Super place to train. Go down through the Sevault Canyon (south) and stop at a house. There are Several trainers along the way; one has a Chansey.
When you get to the house, heal if you want by talking to the man and saying yes.
Grab the Lucky punch on the table. If you have a Chansey give this to it.
Battle these 2 trainers and their pokemon are about Lv.50. Battle them again and their pokemon become Lv. 55 or so. Bring a variety of pokemon along so you can beat all of theirs. You can Always heal in the house but he has no PC, so take a Pokemon with Fly along.

Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:48 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

LSA2013 wrote:
7 Island is a Super place to train. Go down through the Sevault Canyon (south) and stop at a house. There are Several trainers along the way; one has a Chansey.
When you get to the house, heal if you want by talking to the man and saying yes.
Grab the Lucky punch on the table. If you have a Chansey give this to it.
Battle these 2 trainers and their pokemon are about Lv.50. Battle them again and their pokemon become Lv. 55 or so. Bring a variety of pokemon along so you can beat all of theirs. You can Always heal in the house but he has no PC, so take a Pokemon with Fly along.

This is my personal favorite spot to train, as the trainers there are cool trainers, and so have 5 pokemon each, as opposed to the 3 most trainers have. Also, you can go up from there just a bit, and in the section with the Rock you can rock smash and the grass you have to go through if you don't use Rock Smash, there is a spot you can stand in to use the VS seeker on all 4 trainers in that area, who also have 50+ leveled pokemon.

Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
Just your average 10 year old

My favorite place to train is: the Elite 4! :lol: I keep rechallenging them, and getting more levels. Shame battle don't give experience.

Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yeah that's my favorite place too! Thanks for the advice, what I was doing was training my Hoenn Pokemon for their Elite 4, taking advantage of the trade exp boost in LG. Now that that's over, I created a super team mixed of my best Kanto/Hoenn Pokemon, and I'm training them in the Hoenn Elite 4 so that they can take on the new and improved Kanto 4. They're so strong once you re-challenge them, so I have to make some preparations! Thanks again!

Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]