It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:39 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Latios or Latias? 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I just beat the Elite Four in Emerald and I'm at the part where I choose the color for the flying Pokemon (red or blue).

Should I choose Latios or Latias? I really don't care which it is, but I chose red last time and Latias showed up but I ended up restarting the game.

Eh. I can only choose one really. I have no way of obtaining the ticket to the island to get the other one, so I'm not sure which to get. I'm leaning towards Latios just because it's blue but I really don't have a preference. Any suggestions?

Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:23 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well what I would do since I got sapphire I got the one that doesnt appear in sapphire so if you have ruby or sapph choose the opposite to it.

Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:33 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I think I lost my Ruby. I haven't seen it in ages. I just chose Latios and caught in on the ocean routes. I'll probably restart the game to get them other one, but not now. I have stuff I still want to do in the game.

Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:11 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]