It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Teen Titans: Next Gen 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As Scarlet's icon disappeared Matrix began to panic, though his monotone voice couldn't show it.

"This could present a problem, we have no way of knowing how badly Scarlet is injured, if at all. We can't shut off the training room while in use like this, and we can't use the bracelet to beam her out of there since its not functioning properly. The only other way to reach her is to enter the simulation ourselves, and if the machine is not functioning we could put ourselves in danger."

Matrix turned and looked at Vite, "To further complicate the situation, this could be a simple training drill for all we know. Any suggestions on how we should handle this predicament."

Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
Scarlet's pained screams penetrated Taint's very soul and the Acid Generator turned around frantically searching for any sign of the girl. He sprinted toward the large pile of rubble that manifested when the entire building, a Pizza Place, had almost been totaled.

Silver Alloy was a few yards away, a large smirk on her face, a puddle of oil gathering around her from the wounds on her chest and the crimson color of blood splattered across her metallic arm. Taint's eyes widened when he saw Scarlet's crumpled from, stiff and broken; blood gathering around her. He ignored the mecha-suited villainess and focused in on his injured teammate.

He numbly made his way over and knelt by the girl; his eyes softened when he felt her neck and found a pulse-it was weak but steady. Quickly examining her, Taint was able to determine that she had a dislocated shoulder and probably a broken bone somewhere in her arm, which wouldn't make her happy, the use of both arms was a necessity in order to wield a bow. Her crimson jumpsuit had also seen better days; it was torn and bloody- exposing the wound on her shoulder and the deep gash marks that had rendered her flesh. A strangely peaceful look was adorned on her pale face as the boy tenderly brushed a stray strand of hair away and tucked it behind her ear.

"Oh, enough already! Yuck, what are you doing?" Disdain and malice was evident in Silver Alloy's voice as she slowly stalked over to the two Titans, leaving a trail of oil in her wake.

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:53 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ace heard the screams of his fellow titans. He ran towards their direction as fast as he could. "This is all my fault! I shouldn't of taken Vlad so far away from the others.", Ace scolded himself.

Ace reached them but realized he was too late. Silver threw Taint away like an old toy. Scarlet laid in a crumbled heap against a wall. "THAT IS ENOUGH YOU B*TCH!", Ace yelled at Silver Alloy. As she turned towards him Ace noticed that she was totally flat-chested.

"Darn. It looks like Scarlet got to before the rest of us did.", Ace said pointing at her chest. "Ugh! You insolent little sh*t. I will tear you apart before I actually kill you!", Silver angrily said. She charged towards him but he cloaked himself. "What?!", Silver yelled.

Ace conjured two daggers, one for each hand and ran behind Silver. He crossed his arms over chest, pressing the daggers against her throat.
"So this is the end of my fun huh?", Scarlet asked gingerly. "Yeah, and the start of my revenge!", Ace hissed in her ear.

Ace slit her throat in a swift motion, ending the battle.
The group was then teleported back into the training room.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:53 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Me and Diamond55000 are kind of...incapacitated. We cannot really do much, so we are relying on F_F, Thunder_dude7, and redt to save us lol)

Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Matrix, the settings for villians are off, and I don't seem to recall there ever being an option to remove the gauntlet. Something is wrong."

Vite glanced down, noticing that Silver Alloy had now been defeated.

"I'm going in. If those three popped up with no warning at all, there's a chance another might appear. I'm going in." Vite put on a gauntlet, as it would be useful if his didn't disappear too, and walked over to the entrence.

"Get Artica and Boom."

Vite telepoted into the city suberbs. Ace was standing where Silver Alloy had been, while Taint and Scarlet were lying in the remains of a pizza place. Vite then noticed that his gauntlet had also disappeared.

"Ace, come on. I have an idea," Vite said, running to Scarlet and Taint. He kneeled between them.

"Are you two awake?"

He turned to Ace. "I'm going to transform into a Venus Fly Trap. I want you to carefully use your daggers and remove the part that bites. Then, I'll use them to close the wounds. We'll figure something out with the broken bones. Oh, and don't worry about me getting hurt. It won't affect me at all. Besides, plants can't feel," Vite said. He transformed into the Venus Fly Trap and awaited Ace's action.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:07 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ace did as Vite said, being extremely careful in extracting the head of the venus fly trap.
"Now about the broken bones. Can you transform into a med sized tree so that way I can make the branches into a stretcher for them?", Ace asked Vite anxiously.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:27 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Vite transformed back, then made sure that the bleeding had stopped.

"Good idea. This is new to me, usually when injured people are around, and ambulence has arrived. Anyway, do you think we wuld be able to move them without injuring them more? We should probably make some sort of splint first, which would still require those branches." Vite transformed as Ace suggested.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Now he's going to need saving too, just watch. This doesn't make sense at all, unless...

Matrix wasted no time in ripping the aluminum plating off of the front of the control console, revealing the electronics and hardware. He then placed his finger tips to the central processor, in effect becoming part of the computer that ran the machine.

"Thats not right, this computer isn't set up for a high powered hologram, its set up for a teleporter."

As soon as he said it the sheer weight of the situation hit him. Just to be sure he probed the computer for how many occupants were in the training room. As he suspected the room was lacking the four titans that were supposedly inside, meaning that he and Vite had been watching Silver Alloy severly injure two companions while doing nothing.He quickly ran to the intercom and pressed the buttons for both Boom and Artica's rooms.

"We have a situation over here in training, please make all haste in getting here." Matrix's monotone electronic voice sounded through the speakers. "I will be leaving the tower due to an emergency, contact will resume on transportable communicators when your ready."

He then quickly got to the entrance and teleported to to the site of the other titans.

"Vite, Ace, be on your guard, we've been set up."

Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:09 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Matrix's voice ran over the intercom.

Situation in the training room? Oh my...

Closing her scrapbook, Arctica arose from her desk and started running for the training room. She came to a halt after a few feet, however.

"Oh no, that's right... my powers are diminished now..." muttered Arctica to herself. In anger, she slammed her fist on the wall. "I better make sure Boom can help them... that's all I can do."

That said, Arctica ran to Boom's lab. Upon reaching it, she banged on the door with her hand.

"Boom! Matrix says there's some sort of situation in the training room!" yelled Arctica. "You have to go in my place... my powers are unavailable right now..."

Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:25 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Now that the branches had been removed, Vite spoke to Matrix as he made splints for Scarlet and Taint.

"What? Did you figure out what was wrong with the simulation?"

Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"The problem with the simulation is merely that it is not a simulation."

Matrix scanned the skies, "They went through all that trouble to switch our combat trainer, they won't give up this easy. Although there is a possibility they were intimidated, although it would be best to be on our guard."

Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Oh...so wait...we're actually in the city suberbs? Which means...NO! THE PIZZA PLACE!"

Vite banged his fist on the ground a few times before returning to the others.

"OK, so we'd better hurry. I just finished the splints, so we can move them to these strechers now, then carry them to the hospital. Fortunetly, that's only about five blocks away. Ace, cold you help me out with Scarlet? As for Taint...well, I'll bet that he's lighter, seeing as he doesn't have a heavy battle suit. Matrix, exactly how flexable are you? Can you reach both sides to keep him balenced? If you're not up to it, Ace and I will just take these two to the hospital now and come back for him while you stand guard."

Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:32 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
((Lol, damn those villains they took out the Pizza Place! Somebody just dump us in the hospital in the next update, and what happened to Silver Alloy? She was randomly forgotten, just as she was about to rip Birdknight, and me, to shreds.))

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:57 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Ace took her out a couple posts ago, right before I went in))

Vite looked at his allies, who were lying in the hospital. Their wound's bleeding had stopped, but they were still not able to move due to the bone injuries.

"They're injuries aren't too severe," The doctor said. "They will, however, need casts for a little while. We have recently developed a breakthrough surgery that will result in the worst of there bones to be healed in about a week. After that, the casts may be removed, but it is suggested that you avoid too much physical activity with the injured area for another day. Technically, it only takes 5 days for the bone to completely heal, allowing physical activity and all, but it never hurts to be safe. The casts have all been placed, and they may return home as soon as they regain conciousness."

"Thanks," Vite replied. He smiled. Good, we only have to wait a little while before they can get back with us. Until then, it might be good to stop Artica from making any more curry...

Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:37 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Boom quickly stopped whatever he was currently doing and asked, "What kind of situation? A 'I spilt grape soda on the main console again' situation or an actual one?"

Not waiting for an answer, he opened the door and ran off towards the training room.

Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:10 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The first thing he saw was the darkness, it was inky and impenetrable, but compared to the second sensation it was almost forgotten. His chest ached, although that was a major understatement, it was more along the lines of a constant throb that jarred his bones and intensified the pain every time he took a shaky breath. Cracking his eyes open, Taint was met with a white linoleum ceiling and a light bulb, a strange smell assaulted his nose and he coughed, before collapsing into a groan when his chest throbbed in pain.

"Oh! You’re awake!" A voice somewhere to his left squeaked out in surprise. A shadow loomed over him and the inquisitive face of a girl observed him, her brown eyes concerned and the white hat she wore, combined with the white shirt singled her occupation-she was a nurse. Taking a moment to process the new tidbits of information, Taint realized that he was probably somewhere in the hospital, although how he got there was not clear. The last thing he remembered was Silver Alloy and how she had thrown him, beside the crumpled form of Scarlet...Scarlet!

Flailing his arms, Taint pulled himself into a sitting position, wincing as the pain in his chest multiplied before receding to a dull ache. He gazed frantically around the hospital room, before his eyes fell on the bed beside him. A still form was lying on the bed, a sheet covering the body up to the waist, a hospital gown was adorned on the slim body and the right arm was wrapped around in a strange plastic cast, small scratches also covered the face, which was placid; eyes closed and the complexion very pale. It took a moment for Taint to comprehend the image, and he realized with a lurch that it was Scarlet. Azure eyes lingered on the girl for a moment before he turned away, glad that they were safe. Glad that Scarlet wasn't dead.

"She’s fine you know,” The nurse said gently. “I’m sure you're worried but, really, everything will be alright." The soft tone in her voice aggravated Taint for some reason and he scowled at the young woman.

"Does it hurt?" She inquired, poking Taint firmly with a finger on his chest cast, which was identical to Scarlet's arm cast. A dull throb of pain echoed upon the contact, and Taint gave her his best death glare, telling her to back off or else. She ignored him; he figured she had probably dealt with countless grouchy, uncooperative patients in her line of work.

"Oh no, it only hurt WHEN I BREATH!" The blonde boy replied sarcastically, his azure eyes locked on the young nurses’ brown orbs. She looked at him for a moment, before she turned away, a faint blush on her cheeks. She back away then, fiddling with the clipboard by his bed, trying to look busy, although the blonde caught her occasionally eyeing him. Wonderful.

He turned away from the lecherous nurse and looked over at Scarlet. She appeared to be fine, except for the obvious cast and face scratches, the faint rays of sun washed over her face from the window near her bed, giving her a very ethereal and fragile glow. Shaking away the strange thought, no omen, Taint tried his best to relax, without disturbing his chest cast or acknowledging the nurse who was openly ogling the wounded Titan.

Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Taint, good, you're up!" Vite said. "So, your chest hurts. That should be gone soon. She said the casts can be removed in a week, and you should avoid too much activity for a few days after that. They did some wierd surgery that speeds up the process. Once you guys are up, we can leave."

"Here is a perscription, for both of them. That should help," The nurse said. "One of the non-injured people should go pick it up now. The line can be very unpredictable."

"I'll go get it."

Vite took the perscription, then went to the perscription pick-up room. He took a number, at down, and began to read a magazine.

Last edited by Thunder_dude7 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ace looked over at Taint.
"I should have been there. If I was then none of this would of happened as severely as it did.", Ace said as he looked down at the floor. " I got there as soon as Silver threw you against the wall. I finished what Scarlet started." Ace looked solemnly over at Scarlet laying peacefully in her bed. " I'm sorry for all of this."

Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"There was nothing you could have done," Matrix barely looked up from his Sports Illustrated magazine that was conveniently sitting there when he, Ace, and Vite arrived in the hospital. "Though that was quite the impressive display in taking out Silver. And for blame, it should be pinned on me for not checking the simulator, it was a careless mistake that could have been avoided by a weekly check."

Matrix then proceeded in getting up and discarding his magazine. "I have to contact Artica and Boom to inform them that the situation is over, at least for the moment."

Humans, always shifting the blame to themselves. Where is the logic in that, what do they gain? Further more, what is the connection they make between hospitals and sports magazines, are athletics and injury so intwined? Oh well, guess I have a lot to learn.

((I'll be gone until thursday so if anybody is still continuing this Matrix will be out of the action for a bit.))

Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Sorry to keep you guys waiting.)

Scarlet awoke from her deep slumber with a shock. She feverishly looked around the room and took note of her surroundings. The medical machines. The cast. And the gash in her core. Scarlet Harper would not stand for this, rotting in some hospital bed; she could tend to her wounds herself perfectly well. Her crimson-red hair was a mess, and blocked some of her view. Her power was working back to normal though, and she could see everything perfectly well. She used all of her power to rise from the bed and swing her legs around. From there, she lifted herself off the table and began to walk out the door, her arm cast limp at her side. She did so while trying to be as quiet as possible so the others wouldn't hear her. As she opened the door however, the hinges squeaked loudly, exposing herself to the others who were all huddled around Taint previously.

Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:33 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I'll just have the communications being sent by Matrix be over with for the sake of convenience. Btw guys... it's Arctica, not Artica. :d ))

Sighing, Arctica leaned back against the wall and let herself slide down it.

"Glad everything worked out OK." quietly spoke Arctica. "I suppose I'll just return to my room now... not much else I'm needed for..."

With that, Arctica arose and began walking back to her room.

A shame... I couldn't be of assistance today...

Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:19 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ace looked up at the door, "Scarlet what are you doing up? You shouldn't be moving with your kind of injuries.", Ace scolded her.

Ace walked over to the door and closed it. "You aren't going anywhere right now. Not until the doctor takes another look at you. Besides, don't you want to see how Taint is doing, I'm sure he'd love to see you."
Ace motioned for Scarlet to go by Taint's bed.

Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:46 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Vite took Scarlet back to her bed, then told her to sit down.

"Scarlet, you'll be as good as new in a week. Just rest. You'll be find."

Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:54 pm
I need to shut the **** up

Oh, mama.....
I've been holidaying in America for 3 1/2 weeks in America (yay me!!) and have no idea what is going on??
Would ANYONE be kind enough to fill me in? sounds like Scarlet's been injured...?

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sorry but you'll have to read from page one. The battler got tampered with so that it was used as a teleporter. The villains attacked us and that's it for right now.))

Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3