It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Pokemon Chaos Black (accepting) 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: In the Umbreon Guild, where you can get awesome avatars and fusions!
Hey, I wouldn't mind joining if you're still accepting people. I can do any role you need/want.

Name: Jay
Appearence: (Sorry I don't have a picture) About 5' 10"; black, messy hair; green eyes; dark green sleevless shirt, blue jeans, black jacket; black gloves with places for three pokeballs on each glove
Personality: energetic to the point of rushing into dangerous siduations without much thought
Pokemon: {eevee}
Pokemon nickname: none
Movesets:
~Tackle
~Helping Hand
~Wish (egg move)
~Shadow Ball (TM)
Dislikes: Sitting around

I'm guessing you're not being very strict when it comes to the stats for pokemon, am I correct? PM me if and/or when I can start

Thanks to Ender for the awesome signature.

Last edited by ClUeLeSs on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"No way!" Red ran as fast as he could but Jimmy was a bit faster. Wildfire however was getting ahead of everyone.
I knew giving him those carbos would come in handy one day.

Wildfire got to the lake before anyone. He was jumping up in pure excitement by the time everyone else got there.
Jimmy beat Red by a couple of feet.

They were all standing around the lake, looking for what could have caused that splash.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:34 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

alright battle time... i'm assuming you're at the same lake.

Victor counted four. The others had already set up the blockers (I couldn't think of a better name. They drive of wild pokemon). and would help him out on his signal. The dusknoir would dispatch of the ghost while he subdued the rebels. After a mental erasing of the days events, they would be left to do as they pleased.
He stood up and began and approached them. "Hello their. If I can take a moment of your time, I'd like to get
rid of that ghost friend of yours. Seeing that it's highly likely that you'll resist, i've brought some friends of mine." he motioned to the others, who came out from the shadows.

BTW the food you guys have acts as a potion and you each have one.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
a dusknoir eh......... fine.. i will relieve you of it -over-shadows the dusknoirs controller- -makes him release it- (sorry but i like dusknoirs they are cool ^_^ bttw can there be 2 of them? one 2 fight and one to catch <<<really wants one XD) (and i know i'm god modding a bit sorry) *snorunt uses powder snow on it*

Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:56 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

There are Duskull in the area, but they'll be hard to find. I'm a bit concerned about the overshadowing. it seems unfair that you get this and the others don't have something like it. I'll let it slide this time since I wasn't going to use to battle with it, but DON'T USE IT AGAIN.

(Dusknoir teleports away after receiving a message from the underworld).

"Stupid kid. oh well, come out, Porygon! ( Level 4) Signal beam!" A flash of light hit Frost just as the powdered snow hit Porygon.
We still need to work out stats. We could estimate or something else.

Last edited by rumetz on Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:37 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i can only over-shadow for a short time cause it saps my charicters energy. and thanks for the duskull tip ^_^

*snorunt uses double team* *then she uses hail* (note snorunt has ice body) *then uses powder snow (critacal hit) 8 damage* (i'm not sure if we should turn-base our battles cause that would take 2 long)

Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:03 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy watched the battle as if spectating and looked to Red. "S-should we help him? I mean...I can't tell who's good and who's bad." He looked again, confused. As it hailed, he covered Pidgey in his arms. He kept looking as the battle raged.

Why don't we just base battles upon common sense? I mean, the Porygon would be able to use Conversion to make the Ice somewhat ineffective...of course then Wildfire could destroy it with a fire-attack...but it just seems easier than all these cal;culations and whatnot. Same for EXP.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:26 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

:lol: wow i must be stupid not to think of that. i agree with jimmy. let's not do damage, let's just commen sense for the battles.

Porygon winces as the ice mashes into it, then quickly SHARPENS and rushes at Frost.

Meanwhile, Grunts 1&2 appear behind jimmy and red.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy turned around as he heard the footsteps behind them to see two tall men. "Well well well....what do we have here?" One of them gave off a devious smile. Jimmy looked at red worriedly, as if asking what to do.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:27 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red calmly replied," Wildfire use flamethrower on the grass surrounding the grunts." Wildfire did as he was told and the grunts were surrounded by intense flames.
Grunt 1 yelled,"Mudkip go! Put out the fire with water gun!"

"If it's a battle you want then go somewhere else because this is more than easy.", Red smugly remarked.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:34 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy grinned as the confidence seemed to rush back to him. "Pidgey, you ready?" It cooed and nodded. As the smoke rose from the fire, Pidgey hopped onto the ground. "Sand-Attack." Pidgey blew a large gust of wind at the ground and caused the sand to rise up. Mudkip wimpered and rubbed its eyes with its feet. "You little punk! "Go Mudkip!" JImmy made an odd face. "You both have the same pokemon? That's not very original..." "Oh shut up! Mudkip, Tackle!" It lept up in the air and with one quick sweep, took Pidgey down with it.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:43 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Wildfire use dragon rush." Wildfire attempted to attack a mudkip but it dodged.
Grunt 2: "Mudkip use mud slap on charmander." It was super effective and Wildfire was blinded temporally.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:49 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

PurpleBlaastoise informed me he's not going to conyinue, so 'll PM ClUeLeSs.

Victor glanced at the orther kids battles and snorted. Those idiots were being slaughtered by a Charmander and a Pidgy. Just as he focused his attention on his own battle, Porygon collapsed "Stupid porygon." he muttered, and looked at the ghost. "Next time we see you you're dead ghost boy."

Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Charmander fumbled with the mud, Pidgey flew in from behind and gave the Mudkip a hard Tcakle. "Good job!" Pidgey perched in front of itself, trying to cover the Charmander until it would recover. It blew another gust of sand in front of the two.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:03 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Fang made an abrupt stop before reaching any target.
"What is it, boy?"
They were soon met by a large cloud of sand. Spencer covered his eyes and Fang wimpered loudly, shaking his head.
"Gah...what is this? A Sandstorm?"
He thought he could hear people in front of him in distress as well.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:21 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

you're dead ghost boy? not very original............ not to mention impossible..........

goes over to help the people battling mudkips. *snorunt uses disable on both* that should help you guys for a while.
i'ma follow the person i was fighting *makes snorunt return* *starts running after the person*

Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:59 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Spencer was looking around trying to see anything when he felt something run into him.
"Hey, watch it!"
Spencer shoved the man who then ended up on the ground. By the time the sand lifted Fang was growling. He was tugging at the man's sleeve.
"Fang, down..."
Fang backed away, still growling. Soon, another person approached. This one looked somewhat ghostly.
"Who are you? Do you know this man?"

Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

angelo chronos wrote:
you're dead ghost boy? not very original............ not to mention impossible..........

that was the point :D

This was just swell. Now he had to go back to Henry and tell he that all the other scientists were defeated by kids. Idiot Grunts. It was all their fault. WHAM! He and another kid bowled over. "Watch it!" before he could keep running the ghost arrived. "You're not getting me this time. Abra, teleport!" poof. gone.

If someone asks why he didn't use the abra- he's an idiot.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

dang he got away................ *sees a glowing stone on the ground* *picks it up* *looks up* who are you? my name is midnight

Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:22 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Jay and Eevee charged toward the sound of the noise. No wild pokemon around here for hours and now this! He and Eevee crashed through the bushes and arrived at a lake where four trainers were battling: two with Mudkips, one with a Charmander and one with a Pidgey. Excitement coursed through Jay's body at the sight of a battle and he turned to Eevee. "So what do you say pal? Shall we?" Eevee nodded eagerly. "Alright, Eevee, Shadow Ball!" The black mass of shadows lept forward and struck the ground in the middle of the four fighters causing a flurry of snow to temporarily blind him and Eevee. "Aw crap..."

Last edited by ClUeLeSs on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:41 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((ok...3rd attempt at this post...let's hope it goes throught his time...))

Spencer looked up expectantly.
"I'm Spencer...and this is Fang."
Fang growled and took a step back.
"Down, boy..."
He looked back up.
"So who are you? and what's going on here, exactly?"

Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:54 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i'm midnight and this is my snorunt frost. and i have no clue. some people came out of nowhere and attacked us i beat one already but my freinds are still having trouble. *has snorunt use powder snow on the grunts they are battling*

Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:48 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Are we still doing this? Not many people are responding...

As the snow settled, a blast of icy cold air shot straight past Jay and struck the two battlers using Mudkips. Jay whirled around and saw a Snorunt standing there. There's the real challenge, Jay thought. "Okay Eevee, tackle that Snorunt!"

Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

-steps in front of the eevee and it stops frozen in fear- who are you? are you one of them? -points at the grunts sprawled out over the ground- because if you are i'm ready to fight you!

Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:33 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Jay stopped short and stared at the trainer with a mixture of shock and horror. The trainer before him shimmered in what sunlight penetrated the thick clouds above them, almost there but somehow translucent. After a moment he regained his voice: "One of them? I'm not 'one of' anyone, I'm just here for a good battle," he said confused. He glanced back at the men on the ground with a look of aprehension on his face. One of them let out a weak moan while the other one got to his feet. Jay turned to the ghost boy. "Let's take these guys out, then you can explain," he decided his usual, confident grin lighting up his face. Whirling around he saw a Mudkip charging him. "Eevee, Tackle!"

Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next