It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:23 am



Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 BULLS*** in PMD2 

Fair?
No way!!! 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Defenently!! 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Yes 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
iunno 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Who cares... 33%  33%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 15

 BULLS*** in PMD2 
Author Message
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 pm
Posts: 41
Location: I HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!! STOP FUCKING PMING ME!!!!!
:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: Okay so I die on 8(B?)F of crystal cave by a golem useing :censored: rock throw. Even though I am a todidile and it shouldn't be effective It is!!! WHAT THE :censored: ? Plus when your items should be halfed if you die, I HADE NOTHING!!!!! :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: WHAT'S GOING ON?????? :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:


Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:29 pm
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3042
Location: clegavel
Um, Water doesn't resist Rock, genius...

I've got problems with Magnitude and Graveler, which is distanced, unlike your Rock Throw.
And losing all your items doesn't make that much of a difference if you put all your important swapping stuff in storage...
Or maybe you wanted to send out for a rescue? If that's the case that always happens.

Try bringing more stuff like seeds or waiting for the enemy to come to you.

_________________


Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:59 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 pm
Posts: 41
Location: I HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!! STOP FUCKING PMING ME!!!!!
DNA wrote:
Um, Water doesn't resist Rock, genius...

I've got problems with Magnitude and Graveler, which is distanced, unlike your Rock Throw.
And losing all your items doesn't make that much of a difference if you put all your important swapping stuff in storage...
Or maybe you wanted to send out for a rescue? If that's the case that always happens.

Try bringing more stuff like seeds or waiting for the enemy to come to you.

I forgot to say golem did use magnitude and the game wouldn't let me eat items. My wi-fi for my DS dosen't work. Also, I know water dosen't resist rock but it's not super effective.


Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:11 pm
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3042
Location: clegavel
Fang wrote:
DNA wrote:
Um, Water doesn't resist Rock, genius...

I've got problems with Magnitude and Graveler, which is distanced, unlike your Rock Throw.
And losing all your items doesn't make that much of a difference if you put all your important swapping stuff in storage...
Or maybe you wanted to send out for a rescue? If that's the case that always happens.

Try bringing more stuff like seeds or waiting for the enemy to come to you.

I forgot to say golem did use magnitude and the game wouldn't let me eat items. My wi-fi for my DS dosen't work. Also, I know water dosen't resist rock but it's not super effective.

Therefore it is normally effective and therein lies your answer. They can do 70+ with Rock Throw/Magnitude for neutral damage.
And what do you mean the game won't let you eat items? Are you sure you selected the "Eat" command instead of "Give"?

_________________


Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:20 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 pm
Posts: 41
Location: I HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!! STOP FUCKING PMING ME!!!!!
I finished the cave but the "eat button was there it was just red meaning I couldn't eat it.


Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:24 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:52 pm
Posts: 46
Location: Where the Wild Things Are
Was there a little red "X" next to the seed name? If so it's sticky and you need to exit the dungeon before you can use it. Or you can use a Cleanse Orb for fast action. =]

_________________
Daco wrote:
I swear, if one of those guys said "the cake is a lie" one more time, all of their a$$e$ woulda been mine.

'Das my brother. >=]


Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:07 am
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 pm
Posts: 41
Location: I HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!! STOP FUCKING PMING ME!!!!!
Zapheres wrote:
Was there a little red "X" next to the seed name?
no.


Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:50 am
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3042
Location: clegavel
There are a few things I can think that can cause this:

~Muzzle Orb (possibly)
~Stickiness (with the red X)
~The move "Embargo"

There may be others. But it is most likely some kind of status condition.

_________________


Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:24 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:25 am
Posts: 627
Location: Singapore
Well, from what you said, I've got 1 question for you: Did you Quick Save in the Dungeon, then turned off the DS without saving after your Pokemon got KOed? Because the only possible explanation for you losing all you items is that. Further more, the Reason why that attack KOed you may be that your {totodile} had its defense lowered by something or maybe the {golem} scored a critical hit. Are there Pokemon like {golbat} in the Crystal Cave who can use Screech etc. ? :?


Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:07 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 pm
Posts: 41
Location: I HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!! STOP FUCKING PMING ME!!!!!
Sapphirath wrote:
Well, from what you said, I've got 1 question for you: Did you Quick Save in the Dungeon, then turned off the DS without saving after your Pokemon got KOed? Because the only possible explanation for you losing all you items is that. Further more, the Reason why that attack KOed you may be that your {totodile} had its defense lowered by something or maybe the {golem} scored a critical hit. Are there Pokemon like {golbat} in the Crystal Cave who can use Screech etc. ? :?

Nope. and no. I would have seen a down arrow. :?


Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:41 pm
Posts: 29
Location: England
well who knows how that happened never happened to me but try and get wi fi on your ds if not try get a new one so that if you get stuck just PM me and ill rescue you straight away since im getting bored of it since now legedaries joins me apart from celebi


Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:01 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:03 am
Posts: 604
Location: Running In The 90s
Abbas wrote:
well who knows how that happened never happened to me but try and get wi fi on your ds if not try get a new one so that if you get stuck just PM me and ill rescue you straight away since im getting bored of it since now legedaries joins me apart from celebi


Please get some sense. Not everyone can afford a DS just because they don't have a certain feature.

But being a non-PMD2er, I've got no idea.


Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:03 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:41 pm
Posts: 29
Location: England
ive seen on ebay that there are mint condition ds that are only £10


Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:26 am
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 pm
Posts: 41
Location: I HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!! STOP FUCKING PMING ME!!!!!
Abbas wrote:
ive seen on ebay that there are mint condition ds that are only £10
... I'm on the final chapter and i'm not buying a new game. no way. also lol moment. Im fighting dark dialga
Dark Dialga uses roar of time!
Fang takes no damage!(Miss)
A critical hit!
Zade takes 127 damage!
Your partner, Zade, has been defeted!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:32 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:41 pm
Posts: 29
Location: England
there is still more to the story line it ends when you beat darkrai


Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:54 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 pm
Posts: 41
Location: I HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!! STOP FUCKING PMING ME!!!!!
Abbas wrote:
there is still more to the story line it ends when you beat darkrai
A.I know.
B.Spoiler >_>


Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:09 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 77
Location: Just Northeast of the Almia region, at the top of the highest mounain.
:lol: You really got beat by a Golem? :lol: :lol:


Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:43 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.