It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Resident Evil: Umbrella's Rebirth {Is starting once again} 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

John grinned. "A bat, eh? Nice tidbit of a weapon." He pulled out his gun and c0cked it.
"I'm on the same mission as you, buddy. Gather up the remaining documents from the previous inhabitants."
He turned and slowly walked ahead to a nearby desk, shuffling through documents.
"Unfortunately, there's nothing new here, just some old papers regarding things we're alrready aware of."
He walked back.
"As for any others...there's none that I know of. I'm part of Kilo squad....and the rest of them just disappeared from the train."

Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:38 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Aha! There are others assigned to this mission! I wonder why my employer didn't tell me, though...

"So it's just you now then?" said Alex. "Well, that's a coincidence and a relief that we're on the same mission. That makes things easier, eh?"

Alex started to laugh a bit, but stopped.

"Hey uh, did you happen to be the one who busted down that main entrance to outside? It looked like recent damage, and if it wasn't you, there may be others here that we don't know of..."

Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:46 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Haha, it is kind of a relief to see another living person here."
He looked back, confused. "No...we didn't bust down anything. My partner and I came up through that hatch."
John pointed to an open hatch at the far end of the room.
"It leads down to a sewage drain and following that is the train outlet. Nothing's back there though..."
He turned and thought. "Half of these rooms are completely empty...you got any ideas?"

Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:16 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name:Roy
Job:Soldier
Weapon of choice: Glock 39 0r M4, Custom combat knife
Height:6"3"
Appearance:Brown hair and eyes, athletic
Personality:Feirce and outgoing, He is a mixed martial artist and a good marksman
History:Former SWAT, Joines S.T.A.R.S. when Zombies killed his former Special Forces team. All the rest does not matter

Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:06 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well, there was a lift that went below the first floor near the entrance, but when I tried to activate it, it broke." spoke Alex. "We could search for an alternate route down there, or we could try an upper level. This house is so big it has to at least have a second floor."

Hrm...that worries me a bit. If John and his partner didn't come in through the front, who did?

Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:46 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

John turned back to him and thought for a moment.
"Well, we didn't see anything down there except for a few old sewage tanks, but it's possible there could be....on the other hand, I'd rather not crawl through sewage." He laughed lightly, trying to break the tension. HE took a step onto the stair case and looked back. "Coming?"

Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:40 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I'd be delighted." smirked Alex. "Yeah, sewage wading doesn't sound very appealing in retrospect."

Alex approached the staircase.

Ugh... I still can't stop wondering about other people being here. I kind of hope so, because then we could all team up to take care of these... hunter creatures.

Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

[you're in Paco

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:07 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy stood in front of the building, staring at it with a dark glare. "So commander, let me get this straight, I go in, find the others and kill every zombie in there."

The commander nodded. "Roy you sure you want to in with no one else?"

Roy nodded next. "Yeah, wish me luck."

Roy went through a porthole into the sewers. I love making an entrance. Roy trudged through the dirty waters of the sewers and checked his map with his flashlight. Gotta keep going.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I would like to join.

Name: Anna Fonabre
Sex: Female
Expertise: Martial Arts
Weapon of Choice: AK-47, Brass Knuckles
Height: 5'10"
Appearance: medium length red hair and green eyes. Wears khaki green cords and a skin tight back long t-shirt. Has black steel toe boots and black leather gloves with cut off fingers.
Personality: More of a thrill seeker than a mercenary, Anna completes missions for the kicks and adrenline.
History: After her parents died leaving a huge inheritance and an ultra successful company in the hands of Anna, she decided to put it to good use by becoming a mercenary funded by his immense fortune. Often does work for no pay as she has a bottomless pit of cash and doesn't really need the money. Has often worked with Alex in the past after meeting him during a mission.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:58 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Flaming_Fox, Jimmy says you're in....the site won't work for him right now so he gave me the permission.))

As the two climbed the stairs, John heard noises below. It sounded like the clanking of metal objects and stopped suddenly to look down.
"Someone's in the sewage system..."
He looked to Alex, hoping he'd heard the noises to.
"You wanna check it out?"
He took a step down just incase as the noises became louder.

Hey R_R, you're character sounds very familiar to Alex from Clockwork Orange.....did you get him from there? Just wondering because Jimmy pointed it out to me when we were watching it awhile back.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy kept walking and heard voices. He took out his Glock and pointed it in the direction of the voices. "This special agent Johnson! Please come with your hands up!""

Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Out of breath, James found himself seperated from his partner. "Crap!" He was almsot out of ammo and found his hands shaking. "This place is overrun with those things...and I don't even know what the hell they are!" He heard the shrieking again and held his breath. Damn monkeys... He heard noises of scratches and heavy thumping over his head and looked up at the ceiling. The lamp above him shook. He could clearly hear the shrieks of those massive white monkeys he and his new partner had just encountered. Good lord...

As Rebecca walked she saw a small light. "Look! We're out!" The two ran and found themselves in the middle of a large garden. "Oh my gosh! Look at how beautiful it all is." She knelt down and picked up one of the flowers. It was a normal looking flower, just with yellow lining the inner petal and pink on the outter ends. She put it back and continued walking around until she came to an ivy covered fence. "What do you think is back there?" She looked back curiously.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:45 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

King_Kilvas wrote:
Hey R_R, you're character sounds very familiar to Alex from Clockwork Orange.....did you get him from there? Just wondering because Jimmy pointed it out to me when we were watching it awhile back.

((Clockwork Orange? Huh, never heard of it... if there's anything I've based my character off of, it would be having a similar appearance to Leon Kennedy's starting attire in RE4. Other than that, I made up everything else when I applied.

Also, I'm assuming Roy was yelling at the direction of John's voices, but if I'm wrong correct me and I'll redo my post.))

Alex turned his head.

"Is it just me, or did someone just yell for someone else to put their hands up?" Alex murmured. "Yeah, sounds like it's coming from the sewage!"

Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As Anna approached the mansion, the first thing she noticed was the door, or rather the lack of said object.

"Alex must be here," she muttered, "He never was one for silent entrances."

Of course if Alex found need for this right from the get-up this is going to be one heck of a time...

A twisted smile spread across her lips as she stepped into the mansion.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:32 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Amazing movie, I highly recommend it))

John paused. "It sounded like it...I'm not completely sure though."
He slowly walked back down the stares, still slightly paranoid of the walking dead.
As he reached the bottom of the stairs, he saw a woman standing in the doorway. "Who are you?"
THe screams still wailed off in the background. He stepped back slowly, making his way to the sewage hatch before looking up at Alex, hoping hes was familiar with one of them.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy saw a man in the a sewege hatch. "Don't move and explain yourself!" Roy moved to get a better aim. Please don't be a zombie stuck in a hatch.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Your not Alex, and why is there somebody shouting from the sewers. This house seems like there would be plenty of better options to hang out in than such a filthy place such as that." This is odd, Alex never seemed like he would be the type to take missions with this many people. This may be even more fun than I thought.

Anna slowly moved her hands in a position to quickly get to her battle rifle, if things got ugly she wanted to be ready, and she almost hoped things would turn ugly.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:02 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Amidst all the chaos of words coming from everywhere, Alex recognized the figure in the doorway.

"Anna! Is that really you??" shouted Alex. "What in the world are you doing here?"

This mission gets odder and odder every second.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:12 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I got word you were on another mission and I was bored. What else is a billionaire heiress supposed to do. Get drunk at parties, now thats just not my thing."

She then pointed towards John and the sewer hatch, "So who is your friend here. I'm assuming that since you haven't already killed him that I don't get to."

Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:49 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Er... this is John." replied Alex, pointing to his new ally. "He's on the same mission as me; to retrieve some kind of important documents."

Alex rubbed the back of his neck.

"Apparently, though, there are strange creatures around here...creatures that ate John's previous partner he came with." explained Alex. "I'm guessing we're gonna find more of them later. You up for shooting down some beasts?"

Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I guess I can forgive him for not being an enemy if there is going to be shooting involved. Did you honestly have to ask that, Alex."

She started to walk toward John, "It still doesn't explain why the sewers are talking to mister John here."

Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:12 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

John stuttered.
"Umm...I have no idea...it's good to meet you though."
He walked back down by the hatch and stuck his head down cautiously.
"Hey! We're allies on the same mission as you!"
He could make out a figure and smiled nervously.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Forgive me if this is godmodding, but paco said he was going to be gone for a few weeks in the hello/goodbye thread [general discussion], so I'm gonna have this happen for the sake of letting us move along. When paco gets back, he can come up with what will happen to him.))

Alex walked over to the hatch where the voices were coming from and where John was looking through.

"Mind if I take a look?" asked Alex.

Sticking his head through the hatch, he could make out the figure of a man. Suddenly, Alex heard strange grunts and wails he had never heard before. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw an obscure, beast-like figure coming towards the man in the sewers.

"Get outta there! There's something big headed your way!" yelled Alex.

The man looked to confirm Alex's shouts. He gave a hand gesture to Alex, then sped off down a nearby corridor. The creature followed him.

"Oh man... that might've been one of those Hunter things you were talking about." muttered Alex, facing John. "I hope he makes it out okay."

Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:26 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

John froze and sat down on the staircase.
"There's so many...and we have no idea what else is in this place..."
He stood up and looked around.
"So....does anyone have an idea of where to go next?"
He looked to Alex, then Anna. John trhe turned and went to go upstairs.
"The only place left to check for anything."

Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next