It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Bring Johto to the DS! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Peanut-Lover wrote:
blablablablabla

4.) Platinum - blablabla alliterating blablabla.

That should be "alluding" not "alliterating".

Anyway, I was surprised that the G/S remake didn't come before Platinum. It's been like this:

Generation ---> New Generation ---> New Generation ---> Generation 1 Revamp ---> New Generation Sequel ---> New Generation ---> New Generation Sequel???

That translates to...

Kanto ---> Johto ---> Hoenn ---> Kanto Revamp ---> Hoenn Sequel ---> Sinnoh ---> Sinnoh Sequel???

I know that's not accurate with the first two generation sequels.

Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I think if enough people would buy it, it's obviously a mistake not to do it, but alot of noobs just want new pokemon.
Oh and Nintendo have reserved the names Dusk Silver and Dawn Gold, maybe this is just to stop fakes,
or they're doing market research and seeing how wide their audience is.
Personally I don't mind whether they make it as I have all of it's pokemen but I'd definitely buy it if it did come out.

Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:39 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sure, that's definetley one way to look at it. But still, if we wrote another letter asking if that assumption is right (market reasearch, and reserved names) how many people think that he'll say yes?

Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:59 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I agree on the idea "Remaking the Jhoto Version"

I mean, wouldn't it be neat if you can catch ALL (Well except {celebi} that is) the legendaries not by event but by normal ways??? (Considering I'm here in Philippines, it really makes the idea of attending Nintendo events like :shock: O.o)

I mean Ho-oh IS the 1st legendary pokemon Ash encountered that ignited his pokemon spirit to travel the world and become Pokemon Master.

If Nintendo has time to Create ANOTHER batch of pokemon (which BTW a little of them is kinda... U know what i mean) then, it should be no problem for them to repixel8 the Jhoto Region. I mean, it should take A LOT of work because P/D are in 3D. Remaking the Jhoto Region should be great on both sides. For Nintendo they will not take too much work on creating another pokemon set cuz there are already a batch of pokemon w8ing 2 be remaked and if nintendo remakes them this would mean: LESS Work = HIGH Amount of Money (Considering many people want it. I mean, most people just buy any pokemon version that comes out right? they aren't picky u know).

4 us, well... the benefit 4 us is jhoto has been remaked! Everyone's Happy!

Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:05 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Been so busy lately. I haven't gotten a chance to check this forum. As for dusk gold and dawn silver, I think there was a post earlier saying they were fake games.

Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:40 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

I agree that GSC were fantastic. I have just started again on GSC and it is amazing all fantasic pokemon, story line, the gyms, two regins and many more. I think that if GSC came back and were "reborn" on the ds they would be amazing. Now being honest (as always) I loved FRLG they were in my opinion the best games of the Pokemon World but anyway I loved them because they were remakes taking an old game and creating a masterpiece and now I think it is time for GSC to step up and be reborn and be there own materpiece.

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

I'M BACK WELL TECHNICALLY I DID NOT LEAVE SO I AM NOW NOT LEAVING

Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:27 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I honestly don't think they're gonna remake Johto. For one, they put in ways in other games to be able to catch all the pokemon from GSC, including the starters. There have also been almost no hints to another remake by Nintendo, and at this point there'd be no purpose except to rehash old turf.

Not that GSC wasn't amazing, actually my favorite aside from DP, and that only because of graphics. But personnally, I'd rather have Platinum than a GSC remake. =/

'Das my brother. >=]

Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

A remake would be nice, the graphics aren't horrible, yet not the best so it would be interesting to see a remake; it'd probably end up being like PD though...

Newest: Kangaskhan

Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:21 am
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Gothic Gardevoir
Quote:
it'd probably end up being like PD though...
A remake would be nice, the graphics aren't horrible, yet not the best so it would be interesting to see a remake; it'd probably end up being like PD though...

What do you mean by that?

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

I'M BACK WELL TECHNICALLY I DID NOT LEAVE SO I AM NOW NOT LEAVING

Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:46 am
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Still, we can always hope for a remake. I'm really hoping for a remake now becase mygold version freezez and my silver version doesn't save anymore. I know it's because of the battery but i never have time or i forget to replace it.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:40 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I think it would be totally cool to have a gold/silver remake. My friend is obsessed with the Johto Pokémon, so he would be pleased. that's not to say the rest of us wouldn't be pleased, but this kid has a johto team! ( {noctowl} {crobat} {ampharos} {espeon} {scizor} {mantine} )

The streched triangle
2 hearts
the face that looks like it's in pain
a diamond
a club
and a musical note

if you don't understand this, look at my avitar thingy.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:51 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I really wish they'd make a remake of G/S/C. It's my favorite generation, and I'm too paranoid that my G/S/C games are all dead so I won't even play them. However, I don't have any idea what they would do after you beat the league on there. You went to Kanto, but since there's FR/LG, I'm not sure if Nintendo would make yet another "remake" of Kanto like that.

Apart from that, there might be a good chance of remakes, but I'm not betting on it. I really hope there is, though. Instead of making a whole new region after Sinnoh.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:35 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Morganor wrote:
I want Jotho back.
After GSC Pokémon died. That's my oppinion. The only thing I liked when Ruby and Saphire came was: More Dragons and more Psychics.
And PD... I think they're making pokémons just to make pokémons.

You've got a point there. I'm thinking the makers are running out of ideas. I personally think the dp set was my least favorite. I wonder when the makers of pokemon are going to come up with something innovative and revolutionary.

Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

In my opinion, Johto= best Pokemon area yet.

I would definitely buy the remake if made.

Somewhere I read some good possible names. How does Shining Silver and Gleaming Gold sound to you?

Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:41 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

w00t I just emailed nintendo with a signed petition and i think they might actually make a johto for GBA and DS so that would be so cool if they did cuz of me

THE BEATINGS WILL GET WORSE UNTIL TAXES ARE ELIMINATED

Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:29 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well I never got to play Pokemon gold silver or crystal which is sad and I wish they would make a remake of G/S/C

P.S I bet it wont happen

Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:18 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

GSC definatly was the best generation so far.

Followed closely by RSEFRLG
Then DP

A remake would be amazing.

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:33 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

They have not made one but I will message them and get my friends to.
Even if they don't make one there is a fan-made one for play on the computer called Shiny Gold. To get it you have to get a computer version of LeafGreen or FireRed I don't know how. Then you have to get the Shiny Gold File and drag it into the LeagGreen or FireRed file. It's basically a hack. a cool thing about it is that the female trainer from Crystal is who you playas if you select girl. I think her name in the anime series is Marina and in the manga she is called Crystal. I can't wait to get it but I have to wait for my mom to upgrade my computer 2 windows xp.

Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:31 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I would very much like to. I can't trade with anyone in my area, so I could finally get a freaking Scizor.

Although Silver Wind will no longer be good for it, like I wanted it to have. If only it was physical.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:29 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yeah, I haven't been on in quite some time so, what's goin on now?

Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I would love a johto for the DS because I've never played GSC (Well, once but the game didn't save :frustrated: ) Plus that would help you get all the GSC in DPP. (Plus, even though i never played it, I know GSC was awesome)

Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:48 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

They can't make a remake of G/S/C

Because in the Jhoto region there is no D/P/P pokemon there or R/S/E pokemon and then nintendo is going to have to think of how to add them and stuff.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Super Smash Kid wrote:

Because in the Jhoto region there is no D/P/P pokemon there or R/S/E pokemon and then nintendo is going to have to think of how to add them and stuff.

They made a remake for RBY didn't they and they just made it so you can get all of the non Kanto pokemon on islands.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:30 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Ya don't say. I wonder what they call FRLG .>_>

Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:30 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

shadowman777 wrote:
Super Smash Kid wrote:

They made a remake for RBY didn't they and they just made it so you can get all of the non Kanto pokemon on islands.

Still its not nessicary. Besides probably with the new DSi coming on on the shop channel they have G/S/C for everyone to stop complaining.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:53 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next