It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:49 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 can XD trade with colesseum and RSE? 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

can XD trade with other games, or is it just colesseum? I am thinking about getting either XD or Colesseum on ebay, so wich should I choose? should I pick colesseum because it can trade with RSE, or XD because it is funner? Please help.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:17 am
Profile YIM
Lite Four
Lite Four

XD is compatible with several games. Go to the FAQs thread in FRLG; the conditions for trading between versions is elaborated a little there. Specifically, refer to question 15. Here's the link: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1379

In any case, here's the relevant portion of that thread:

Quote:
~Ruby/Sapphire to XD:
In Ruby/Sapphire defeat the elite four and let your data get recorded in the hall of fame, in XD defeat Greevil in the second battle, you can now trade between the version
(in order to trade in XD you need to go to the pokemon center in Phenac City)

~Emerald to XD:
See Ruby/Sapphire to XD.

~FireRed/LeafGreen to XD:
In FireRed/LeafGreen defeat the Elite Four and give the Ruby and Sapphire to Celio on One Island. In XD defeat Greevil in the second battle, you can now trade between the versions.

~Colosseum to XD:
In order to trade between these games you need to have Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed or LeafGreen, you have to trade the pokemon from either Colosseum or XD into the gameboy version first then to the other game via the GBA-GCN link cable.

THERE IS NOW WAY TO DIRECTLY LINK DATA FROM COLOSSEUM TO XD OR VISA VERSA

Hope this helps.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:57 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

thank you very much! I had no idea that there was a guide already written, because then I would not have even started this thread. You can lock it now. Thank you.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:18 pm
Profile YIM
Lite Four
Lite Four

You're very much welcome.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:00 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]