It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Legacy of Spira {Still Accepting!} 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(can I be re-entered?)

Name:Raz
Appearence:Brown hair and eyes,tall, slightly muscular.
Items:Killing Edge
Species:Human
Class:Mercenary
Background:Abandoned at 1,A couple of Mercs found him.They raised to be one of them.He soon surpassed them at 17. He became known as the Profesional.

Personality:Only taught with Tough Love, Raz is skilled and does not hesitate to kill. He is overrall a nice person but does not let his guard down.

Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

....It's just like you to use Sothe as your Rogue picture *sigh*
Paco buddeh! you're in =D
Now we can start

Vice slammed his glass down onto the table as he gave a sigh of relief. "Good ale, good ale!" The loud, upbeat music in the background gave the smokey tavern a nice vibe. "Jakub, this is quite the place, ain't it?" Jakub nodded. "Aye, aye...quite the good place indeed, Jakub!" Vice raised another glass and downed it all.
"Okay Vice, that's enough celebrating for tonight. We need to get back and reschedule the remaining missions."
"Why such a killjoy, boy? HAH! I rhymed, did ya hear that one?"
"Sure did buddy..." Jakub let out a light luagh. "But we need to go now."
"Aye, boy, aye..." Jakub helped Vice out of the smokey tavern and into the street where the two staggered back to their large cabin in the forest to be greeted by the younger of the three, Nero.
"Where have you been? I've been researching and there's a Vampire that's been spotted in these woods at night are you trying to get killed!?"
Vice nodded tiredly. "Calm down, boy. You know us...and Hot Head here's a sure shot." He gestured toward Jakub.
"You know I hate that name, old man."
Vice laughed and staggered to his room.

The next morning Vice awoke with a throbbing headache. "Ugh...what the hell happened last night?"
"Well, it's about time!" Nero lept up. "We have a mission! A nearby village was attacked and they need us to finish the beasts."
"Aye...you two can go, split the pay. Afterall, at most it'll just be some Mogalls..."
"You sure?"
"Aye...just go..." Vice staggered back and fell into bed.
"Ok, kid...just you and me!" Jakub packed up their supplies and left, Nero close behind him.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:06 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Raz was walking through a village and noticed a villager run up to him. "Please sir my village is in danger! Help us, I'll do anything!"

Raz looked at him with a sly grin. "Give me 1,000 gold and it's a deal and anything I want in your village."

The villlager nodded his head. "Fine, but why not do it out the goodness of your heart?"

Raz looked at with a cold stare. "My heart doesn't know the meaning of goodness to a stranger."

The pointed in the direction of the village. "That is where you need to go."

Raz sighed."Whatever." And walked on.

Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:39 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Luis sat behind a large barrel, watching carefully for any creatures. Just a bit closer... he saw a large shadow slowly approaching his point and lept onto it once it was close enough. It was a Bael; Luckily, only a baby one. Luis wrapped his arm around its head and dove his stiletto straight into its head. After a loud shriek, it fell to the ground, lifeless. "Haha! Nice...." He looked around at his village, flames, broken homes and barely anyone left. "Damn these monsters...I'll kill every last one...I swear...." He hopped through a nearby window and looked over a loaf of bread closely before taking a large bite from it. "At least they left the grub..." As he left, he saw a man walking toward the village. Who's this guy...? He hid slyly behind the door with his stiletto ready. Kinda tall...bit muscular...he could be a tough one...but that pouch of gold says it's worth it... He smirked and sunk back into the shadows.

Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Raz wandered into the village and noticed there were no monsters anywhere. He walked into a house and noticed a man crawling toward Raz muttering the words "Please" . Raz took out his sword and stabbed the guy. "Oops, monster got ya." He checked the guy and his house for valubles and found none. "Poor old man." He walked out the house. "Time to take the credit."

Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:58 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

gotcha... LUis krept up behind the man and held his stiletto to his throat. "Okay, buddy...just hand over that nice sack of money and you get to keep those rubies...if ya know what I mean." He pressed the knife more against the man's throat as he reached for the sack of money.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:44 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Raz noticed the blade at his throat. "Wow, your really good at first impressions. I mean do really want this money or would rather just walk away and avoid a bloody battle with the odds against you?" Raz threw the sack of money into the house he ransacked. "Go get it if you want it."

Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:05 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
-happens to walk by and decides to watch ready to intervine if he has to-

Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:39 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Luis glanced at the sack. You're kidding...this guys giving in so easily? He whipped the knife back and lept throught he window, quickly collecting the gold. He looked back at the man. "Who are you? And why'd you give the up so easily?"

Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Raz looked at the man. "Why do act so surprised? Well, you can have the gold only if you give me something of personal value to you. Do we have a deal or not? And if decide to run with the money, I will kill you with no mercy." Raz took out his weapon and spun it around.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:51 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

-walks up to them- ok ok boys i think we can come to an agreement..... split the gold in half

Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:48 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Luis glanced back at the one speaking. Wings? He then looked to the mercenary again. "Something I value? I carry no such belongings..." He laughed lightly. "I nver turn down a battle though..." He looked back at the winged man again with smile. "Unless you have more you'd like to add..."

Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

-sigh- such hardheads..... fine.... -snaps fingers and charms appear on their necks- however if you kill each other you must pay the price. -fades away-

Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Raz looked at the other guy. "Well I guess it's a truce then." He looked at the bag. "I guess we'll split it. Who does that guy think he is anyway? And what is with these charm things?"

Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:21 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Hey, so long as I can get some gold, I'm okay with wearing this charm."
He looked down at it curiously and looked back to wear the winged man was standing.
"Either way...he's gone now...so what are you doing here anyway?"

Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:59 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

-on the back of the charms it says "regulator charm made by sanire"-

Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:01 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jakub and Nero soon reached the village in havok, but not a monster in sight.
"Geez, did someone beat us to the catch or something?"
"Well technically speaking, we are pretty far away and---"
"Shut up." He put his arm in front of Nero's face. Jakub took out his bow and aimed it at the window of a house. "There's people over there..."
"So you're going to shoot them!? You're insane!"
"Shut up, kid." Jakub saw two men, and stepped back. "I see three...but the third...it looks like an angel..."
"What?"
"Nevermind..." He took his bow back up and aimed carefully. He released the arrow, making sure just to hit the ground between their feet. "They could be zombies...in villages with such creatures, you never know."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:27 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Spira was dead. Rumetz had come into the village to refill his canteen and had seen the corruption of death. Humans randomly killing humans and fighting senselessly. The angel had intervened but still the malice was overwhelming. Of course, he was low on supplies, and blood and money was ample right in front of him and neither of them could fight back. Normally he would just take the gold but no livestock before he could repress it, vampiric instinct had kicked in and he was racing towards them.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:59 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

-appears in front of him- finally my mark has showed himself. -timefreezes rumetz- now what to do with you....................

Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:53 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Luis jumped back for a moment. An arrow ahad hit the ground between he and the man he was facing.
"Well that was random..."
He looked back up at the man, hoping he knew what was going on. Luis looked back and saw two people. He smirked.
"Hey...you up for some more gold?" He raised his eyebrow at the man.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Raz nodded. "I'm up for anything right now." He spun his sword around and charged at the attackers.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Rumetz braced himself. Unless the timefreeze wore off in the next 3 seconds (which he highly doubted) he was dead. it snapped just before the others attacked and he darted to the rooftop. He was fine, but he fel of pity for the guys who fired the arrows. Of course, that angel would probably take care of everything. It was really pointless to try to convince himself not do it. Before they could attack the two of them, he leapt down, whirled around, tossed his dagger at the assailants.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

-timefreezes the vamp and the idiots who are attacking us- -unfreezes their heads- ok what do you idiots think you are doing? do i have to bang it into your head before you stop robbing people? -drags the vamp back down- and you! where do you think you're going? -warps him and me out to the heaven jail "the place for the un-holy"-

Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:42 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

poopy. so what's this heaven jail like?

Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:16 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

it's basicly a high security prison (note the walls, bars and celing are chaged with holy energy so touch them and you will go :poof:) (note there is a double agent in the prison to help you escape *needs the game 2 go on*)

Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:07 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next