It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:37 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 When Anime Worlds Collide (Need more people) 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ok the 3 main characters are Edward yami and ichigo they become a team (until they meet more anime people) and they meet sector (powers unknown) that helps them (he got training from the cinos (when he was alive)) cinos is a ghost with more ghosts to help him but cinos is the leader.

Someone gets to be Mizore 1st person to ask gets to be Mizore
Someone gets to be Yami 1st person to ask gets to be Yami
Someone gets to be Edward 1st person to ask gets to be Edward
Someone gets to be cinos 1st person to ask get to be cinos
Someone gets to be Sector 1st person to ask get to be Sector

Genre:
fiction

Setting:
The entire galaxy

Plot:
The anime worlds collide by a villain named Cinos and all the anime people must stop him

Rules:
1.ALL RULES APPLY FROM THE PSYPOKES FORUM
2.you may be 1 person from 1 anime
3.i will allow 1 person to be Cinos
4.NO GOING LIKE F*** OR a**
5.follow rules 1, 2, 3, & 4

Quote:
Anime:
Persons name:

My person is Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach

Last edited by truemobile on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:40 am, edited 6 times in total.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:51 am
Profile YIM WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I chooce Yami from Yu-Gi-Oh.

Or with your code:

Anime: Yu-Gi-Oh
Person Name: Yami. Do I have to be Yugi to be Yami??

Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:54 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

no you can be yami alone

Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Could I be Cinos? Just PM me about his personality and how you would want the plot to go please.

My character's gonna be Edward Elric, also called... THE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:03 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Crunchy wrote:
Could I be Cinos? Just PM me about his personality and how you would want the plot to go please.
My character's gonna be Edward Elric, also called... THE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST.

Sorry you can only be one person but is you wanna be cinos he has a deep voice like shadow, has the power to teleport but when you teleport you flee, he can shoot a little ball witch does a lot of damage and finisher move your choice but it cant be anything that would make you invincible.

i changed timeshift so there is none now and now the little ball doesn't do a 1-hit KO i just does damage

Last edited by truemobile on Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

You can't post if you get 'timeshifted'? Meh, nevermind then. Rather play an actual roleplay myself.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:45 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ok i'll take away timeshift if you want

Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:30 am
Profile YIM WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

truemobile wrote:
no you can be yami alone

Okay. Then I am Yami alone.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:40 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Anything that makes you unable to post is just lame. If that Cinos guy tries to strike Edward I'll be fair and take the hit. I'll still play.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:34 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ok we can start but we cant go far in the RPG thought because we need more characters so heres what happened cinos visited every anime world and made a portal in every world so then they combined now lets start

"who are you" Ichigo talking to Yami and Edward while clutching his sword tight about to hit Yami and Edward

Last edited by truemobile on Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:33 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

His alchemy firing up, the portal in Edward's world fortunately opened up as he was running into the face of battle. Suddenly everything seemed to spin as Edward lost balance in his footing. He closed his eyes tight so he wouldn't be sick.

After a tumble and a thump, Edward fell face first into the ground. The portal that he collapsed from suddenly vanished as if he fell from the sky.

"Ugh...my head..." Edward moaned, looking up into the eyes of some maniac with a sword. He slowly looked across from him see a weird spiky haired guy.

Given the situation, Edward did what any 16 year old boy would do.

"Please don't kill me! Please don't kill me!" he screamed with his hands up.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:36 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Hmph looks like your not with cinos" Ichigo said "cinos probably killed alot of people in different worlds i feel sorry for them but if we kill cinos everyone will be resurrected. i wanna kill cinos. so are you with me?"

Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Edward listened as he looked up strangely at the crazed man. After awhile he stood up and walked away, looking around at his new surroundings. Not like his world at all.

Edward turned back to the guy, the man who seemed bloodthirsty for some sort of revenge. "Different...worlds?" he questioned.

After looking down and grinding his teeth, he looked up and shouted angrily, "What the hell are you talking about!? And who the heck is this 'Cinos'!!!?"

Edward grumbled before finishing his piece, "More importantly; who the hell are you?" he said, clapping before using alchemy to turn his metal arm into a blade. This was as if; give me my answers now, or face the consequences.

((Keep in mind that Edward is a hotheaded child, so don't be too rough if this offends Ichigo.))

Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:34 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

(you should see ichigo if u thing thats hothead)

"WHAT ARE YOU YELLING AT ME FOR" shouted ichigo after ichigo calmed down a bit he said "cinos is a ghost-like creature that dicided to combine all the worlds with his power's so they could bash together and explode" and said again "so are you with me"

Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

After listenig to the two others Yami answered: "I am with you..."
He stopped, then said: "Can you tell us more about this Cino? And about you?"

Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:35 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My name is ichigo kurisaki im a substitute soul reaper the soul scociety told me to report here because there was a high amount of unknown spiritual presure here until the worlds colided i was able to hold cinos off so the worlds wouldent colide he dissapeared in an instant and taking rukia (she gave ichigo his powers ask about her in the next post if you want). as for cinos he's a complete mystery. so who are you two

Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"I am a pharaoh... or the soul of one.
A boy called Yugi got a puzzle wich contained a soul, and that soul is me... I don't understand why Yugi didn't come here, too.
After finishing the puzzle Yugi and I lived in the same body. That's why he should be here."

Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:48 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Combining the worlds...? Pharaohs...?" he muttered to himself. He knew books gave him ideas and dreams of fantasy/fiction, but this was ridiculous.

Convinced this wasn't reality, just a weird dream he conjured up subconsciously, Edward went along.

"Alright, I'll tag along. Call me Fullmetal." Edward told them, holding out his arm-blade, "I'm a State Alchemist. If you didn't already know, I can transmute materials into anything using alchemy, basically."

Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:20 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"great hopefully we'll meet some more people along the way and remember never keep your guard..." he was interrupted by a sudden earthquake "PULL OUT YOUR WEAPONS" he screamed "CINOS IS HERE" Ichigo also said "Banki" then his outfit turned from this Image to this Image "watch my back"

By the way Ichigo is a soul until he gets into his gigai (Ichigo's flesh body)
I put Pictures because i couldn't explain it
crunchy i changed my mind you can be Edward and Cinos ok we need more characters

Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:32 am
Profile YIM WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yami looked around. Then said: "I haven't got a weapon," but just after he said that a weird thing fell from the sky.
Yami quickly attached it to his arm and placed to of his cards on it.
He placed both cards up-side down.
(This is the "thing": Image)

(And I do know that the monsters are only 3D pictures that kill other 3D pictures, but the only thing Yami is able to do is to "Mind-Crush" people using the puzzle.
And I don't want to "Mind-Crush" everybody, so I hope it's okay to use the monsters as a weapon.)

Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:09 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"thats good enough" then in a split second ichigo disappeared then appeared behind under cinos on the floor (cinos is flying) says "LETS DO IT OLD MAN ZANGETSU" a mask appears on his face Imagethen swung his sword then his hand stretched and a shadow flies out of his sword(go here http://4bleach.com/bleach-episode-59/ wait for it to load half-way then play because i couldn't find a picture)

By the way is this Edward Image

Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:29 am
Profile YIM WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"What is he?" Yami asked himself.
Then he fliped one of the cards face up, and summoned a Man-Eater Bug.
The giant monster jumped and tried to catch Cinos, but it missed. It tried again and again, but Cinos just flew a little higher so that the monster couldn't catch him.
"Stop Man-Eater!" He shouted at Man-Eater Bug, "You can't reach him."

(Cool movie)

Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:59 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

then ichigo said in a evil-like high pitched voice "YOU WILL DIE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Cinos rose up into the sky to overlook the three heroes.

"Your attacks are...quite pitiful," he laughed, stopping in an instant, "But I...I will train you!" he gave a monsterish roar as each hero's shadow suddenly rose up as a solid figure in fount of them and faced each character off.

"Can you fight yourself...?" he questioned, giving off a bellow before he seriously spoke, "Because your worlds are now one, your powers have grown."

Cinos disappeared then reappeared over Yami's shoulder speaking into his ear, "Your monsters are no long images used for mere card battles... You can ride...even slice the earth open with them. You have the power to mentally or physically hurt, even bring to death your comrades..." he laughed as he vanished to reappeared in Ichigo's face, "You know your ability very well...although, there is however a limit...you may even turn in one of them..." he pointed to Ichigo's shadow, "...If you push yourself. Then who will save you?"

Cinos leapt up from his position and landed midair in front of Edward, "And if you think this is a dream...then this would be your nightmare!" his eyes suddenly shifted a colour black as Edward fell backwards in a state of shock.

"Now that the practical's over...soon will be the test," he smirked, "I have your loved ones. They will be waiting for you."

He disappeared from plain sight.

-------------------------------

What Edward saw in his eyes were images of his brother, dead.

As the shadow of himself closed in to end his life, Edward began to realise that this was no dream, it was real.

Edward closed his eyes as they watered up. "Damn you...!"

Suddenly, Edward reacted. He clapped his hands and hit the ground. The earth then pushed up and launched the shadow up into the air. Edward jumped up and leapt up from the earth he created to fly and gather the speed to slice his opposite as they were airborne.

((Basically Yami's monsters are now physically touchable by us as they are the enemy.))

for those too lazy to google images for themselves

Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:11 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yami looked at his shadow.

"So... My monsters can toutch other people and creatures in this world?" He took a card from his deck, "Then I've got something for you."
He placed a Scapegoat on the thing that fell from the sky and told his Man-Eater Bug to attack His shadow.

The first attack missed.
But the second attack hit the shadow in the back and it fell.

The shadow then placed a card on it's bracelet and suddenly a X-Head Canon was shooting at Yami's Man-Eater Bug.

Man-Eater Bug vanished.

The shadow then laughed and the X-Head Canon started to shoot at Yami. Luckily Yami's Scapegoats jumped i front of the attack and saved Yami.

As Yami was about to place his next card, the shadow flipped a Raigeki that almost hit Yami.
Yami jumped to the right to avoid the bolt of lightning, but he hit a tree and fainted.

(Now somebody has got to save Yami)

Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:43 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 278 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next