It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Naruto: Legends of Konoha 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mugetsu continued on his way when he felt an ominous stillness in the air. "Something...feels wierd..." He looked around, but saw nothing. He shook his head and continued on his way. "Must just be my imagination..." Off in the distance, he could see a figure running toward him. They looked fast. "What the hell?" He squinted and looked onward at it. Sasuke...?

Pein looked down, for he was on higher ground than Mugetsu. "It can't be...the Uchiha boy..." He spoke softly, as not to be heard. "Konan...we've found him." Pein approached slowly as his Rinnegan began to glow. "Wait..." He looked back and saw 4 other figures behind Sasuke. "Who are they?" Pein pulled a scroll out of each of his sleeves and unraveled them. He slammed his palms down as two more appeared. both with piercings and the rinnegan. The two did the same. "Konan...the last one..." As she handed him the scroll, he opened it and repeated the process, adding one more. "Now...we approach. Be them friend or foe, we WILL have Sasuke..."

Sasuke continued running until he saw a figure in the distance. Dammit...I didn't plan on seeing anyone until I reached the village... He looked back and saw the four coming close onto his tail. I can't very well afford to stop either.. Sasuke imediately darted to the left in hopes of avoiding the oncomer, unknowingly heading straight for the awaiting Pein.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:16 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"You know nothing of what we plan to do, so dont play smart with me, i little patience for arrogant children. Now come on..make your move, it will be your last move"

Tobi dartedfrom building to building searching for naruto with kisame and itachi."Bah..i cant find him..maybe we should lure him out like a rat..and have a little fun..but i do hope puppet man is ok back there"

Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:43 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Itachi knodded. "THat hyuga boy doesnt stand a chance..sasori will land one hit and the boy will be finished. he wont be long, now we must keep searchign until we find naruto or pein brings back my brother as a lure"

"THis kid is awefully annoying...i am in the mood to tear someone to ribbons, next person we find that stands in our way..im fighting"

THe group continued to dart around the village searching for naruto

Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:52 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Well it looks like you're not going to make the first strike, are you...that just leaves me then!" Neji raced toward him but was cut off as it drew its mask off. "What...a puppet!?" Neji stopped in his tracks, almost stumbling as needles spewed from its mouth. Neji did as best as he could to avoid them, but simply couldn't. Soon after he made the little distance he could get and quickly performed a rotation, scattering the needles over the ground. After stopping his rotation, another slew of needles began. He dodged as best as he could and even performed another rotation, however these were faster and more accurate. Neji was just barely able to dodge them. He panted as he moved back into his stance. "Is that...all?" His eyes widened as he saw the tail raise itself. I got lucky with the needles...but this is insane

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sasori put the mask back on..and the long tail receded into the cloak unseen."YOu see boy..your talents serve you well. but only one needle and your poisoned". Sasori glanced at neji's left leg"see you have 2 needles at your left ankle...in a moment you will feel numb and you will be unable to move..you will die in 3 days of suffering..unless you get that medically healed..im giving you the chance of life..now leave...i have more important people to kill"

Sasori glared at neji and saw that neji noticed the wounds

YOu either die by poison..or by my hand..or you live by leaving..the choice is your boy"

Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Jake...are you trying to kill yourself???))

Mugetsu saw the dart and tried to follow but was shortly cut off by a long strand of what seemed to be web. "No way..." Hequickly went for a kunai and tried to cut it. "No way...!" He started to sink into the wall but was quickly stobbed.

No you don't, Mugetsu! Please...I trained you...I think I'd know you're tricks. Hahaha!" Kidomaru looked down at him from the wall of a cliff. "Remember, this web can't be cut or broken," He cracked the knuckles in all four of his hands. "But you can!" Kidomaru slammed two of his fists into Mugetsu's stomache and chest. Mugetsu let out a loud cough and his head drooped down.

Kidomaru...you're still working with him aren't you..? I thought bigger of you..." He smirked. "And yes...you trianed me...so I know all of your tricks too!" Kidomaru quickly sunk waist-deep into the ground and looked up to see Mugetsu's arms sunken inside of his own shadow. "Aww..I don't see you cutting or breaking anything now..." He laughed as looked down at Kidomaru.

"Kidomaru what the hell are you doing!?" The woman yelled to him. "We need to get that brat!"
"I'll take him, you guys go without me!"
"you know we can't do that!" She growled. "Uselss spider...Jirobo..stay with him."
The fat one nodded and ran off toKidomaru's aid. With a quick tug, he was out of the ground.
"Tayuya...you know it's not wise to split the group up."
"Oh shut up you two-faced moron! Besides," Tayuya smirked. "We'll have more fun with the kid without them..."
Sakon scoffed and followed her.

Sasuke continued on his course until he was sure he was safe and looked back. Only two...? He turned back to the front and saw nothing now. "Good...I lost him." He kept running until he felt a gripping at the back of his throat. He gragged and almost fell back. What the hell!?

Sasuke Uchiha...you're to follow me now." Pein threw him to the ground. "Come with me."

Sasuke stared at his clothes.Akatsuki...and smirked. "Fine...I need to see a certain guy anyway."

"Hey! Who the hell do you think you are!?" Tayuya pointed to Pein. "Sasuke's ours, now get the hell outta here before I mess you face up!"
Pein chuckled and turned away.
Sakon glared at him. "Hey, don't think just because you're in that wanna-be criminal group, Akatsuki, you're free to turn your back on the Sound 4!"
Pein turned back to them as the rinnegan flared. "I happen to run that 'wanna-be criminal group'. He slowly walked toward them. "Please don't underestimate our group or our abilities." He looked to Tayuya. "Do not threaten me...for when you threaten me, you threaten God!"

Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX noticed a strange dilema up ahead, so he jumped into the trees and followed the action. The center of it was a boy about his age, who they refered to as Sasuke. He certainly fit the description of the Sasuke he was looking for, so this must be him. DX looked at the three people who were now arguing over who was going to take him. Maybe now was his chance to get Sasuke to safety. But wait...seeing as he was seeking out this Orocimaru, he wasn't going to want to be captured. He'd have to knock him out. And he knew just where to hit him to do it.

While the four other people were arguing, DX crept up behind Sasuke and hit him on the side of the neck.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sasuke felt a pressure on the side of his neck, but before he could react everytihng went black. "Nngh..."

Pein glanced back and gave DX a look of annoyance. "Looks like I may need them." Two more shinobi approached the group. Each having the same piercings and eyes as Pein. "Stop him." One of them stood in front of DX and grinned while the other faced Tayuya and Sakon. Neither of the newcomers spoke. "Please...three is much too many for you fools. I'm just feeling generous today...so I'll finish you off fast.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:30 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Eric...shut up >.>))

Neji collapsed down to his right leg. "Gah..." He plucked the needles from his ankle and felt very dizzy. "You...you won't get out of here alive..." Neji collapsed onto his side before pulling himself to his feet again and backing away. I need to get away before the paralysis kicks in.. Neji stumbled away.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"OK, listen, I'm really not in the mood to fight people right now. But if you insist-" DX said. He stepped back and prepared to fight. "You can hit me first."

Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kidomaru looked down at Mugetsu with a large smile. "So after all this time, it comes down to us." Jirobo snorted. "Jirobo, you may have your fun, but after that...leave me." Jirobo nodded and stood over Mugetsu. "Little brat...you will not interfere with us." Jirobo held his arm back before swiftly slamming it into the rock wall. Once the smoke cleared, Mugetsu was nowhere to be found.

"Over here!" Mugetsu yelled before throwing two tagged kunai.
"Idiot! You casted your shadow over him!"
A rock wall suddenly appeared in front of the two and with a loud explosion there was only smoke to be seen.
"Aww...I really hope I got'em..." Mugetsu looked back and saw the others with two newcomers. "Is that...no way..." He recognized one as the boy he'd 'captured' earlier. He has Sasuke...good job! He smirked and looked back to see Kidomaru rushing at him. "What the--" Mugetsu slammed hard into the ground.

"This is why we don't take our eyes off of our opponentes....I taught you that myself!" Kidomaru raised a kunai. "Jirobo, leave now!" He nodded and raced off to the others. Upon arrival, he saw that there were more.
"'Bout ime you got here, you pig!"
"Tayuya...what is this?"
"This is...Pein...he's the one Lord Orochimaru spoke of. The one with Akatsuki."

"I see...so another one wants to come too? I guess I have no choice..." The remaining number of shinobi came out; Konan up on a tall ledge. There were six in all, all with identicle piercings and the same cloak. Pein turned to DX. "Look, boy...I don't want to have to kill you. But if you stand in my way, I'll have no choice." Before he could finish his statement, the six were overlapped the very ground itself creating a hollow cave-like structure. "What is this...?"

"Haha great job Jirobo! That's one down and one to go..." Sakon smirked and darted for DX, giving him a flurry of kicks.
Tayuya scoffed. "Sakon...always the first to fight..." She pulled her flute, but soon noticed Jirobo's discomfort. "What is it?"
"I...I don't....I can't hold this...I don't know what it is! It feel like it's about to burst!" There was a low rumble inside the stone shell that grew more and more frequent.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:13 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

While searching for Naruto they saw that sasori had returned."Hmm so the boy is done..as i expected..now for naruto." THere was a large explosion in the distance. "Hmmo one of us should leave and investigage..sasori already helped us out..me and kisame will back out and go to the scene of the explosion while you 2 continue the search"

"Smart Itachi..those 2 are perfect to search..while we get some action..i rly look forward to tearing someone to pieces." Kisame grinned

Both Kisame and Itachi darted to the explosion

Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((GG, that blue is immpossible to read against the forum background. Could you change it? Same goes for Saint Maggot's red))

DX was flung back by the kicks, but managed to get up quickly. He focused his chakra where he had been hit, causing the pain to subside. While the other shinobi focused on each other, he grabbed Sasuke's unconcious body and began to run away, focusing chakra on his legs so he could get more speed.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sakon had a blank stare before his face quickly contorted. "Scrawny brat!" He ran off after him quickly. ]Damn...this kid's fast... Sakon ran faster, harnessing all four of his legs before coming to a halt. His body soon became covered in black markings. "That's it!" HE ran off even faster, just barely keeping a good distance.

A ways back, Jirobo as flung feet from the stone shell as rocks filled the sky. Before him stood an enormous ram. It's eyes and piercings matching that of Pein's. Pein stood atop, looking back for the anonymous boy.

Back to the village? Very well then...the others will retrieve him. He turned his attention back to Jirobo and Tayuya as he ordered the ram to charge forth. Both were able to dodege easily enough only to see one Pein. "I'll only need myself to dispose of the two of you..." Tayuya drew her flute. "I don't think so, you four eyed freak!" Pein quickly threw three shuriken, but Jirobo lept in front of her, blocking them all with his stomache. Pein glared. "You're not going to make this easy, are you? Fine then...neither will I." He slammed his palm to the ground, summoning a large Chameleon that soon vanished from sight. Moments later Jirobo had been thrown from his position.

Kidomaru held Mugetsu down with his foot, careful not to cast his shadow over him. "So long as you have no shadow...you have no escape route. Hahaha! It works perfectly!" He pulled a large arrow from his mouth as Mugetsu struggled. "And now, dear student, I'll dispose of you..." Kidomaru held the arrow high as Mugetsu quickly threw a flash bomb into hs face. "GAHHH! my eyes! What've you done to my eyes!?" He stabbed at the groiund relentlessly, not hitting anything.

Mugetsu laughed lighltly. "Over here, big guy." He wore dark red sunglasses with a small target in the right lense. "No wait, I'm here!" Kidomaru stumbled aimlessly searching for him. "What are you, blind? Come on!" "You little...I'll rip you limb from limb!" Kidomaru drew both of his hands out and slammed them to the ground. Mugetsu smirked. Kyodaigumo...finally.. He readied a kunai. "Kidomaru, you know that I know all your tricks and jutsus. You can't defeat me!" Kidomaru laughed as his body became covered in darkness. "Please little Mugetsu..I taught you everything you know...this won't take long." Mugetsu smirked. Not everything...

Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Something tells me you and Zach are going to be arguing alot Eric. I'd like to watch it. =) ))

Name: Raiya Konogi

Clan: Konogi

Appearnace: (Steals DX's form) Brown shoulder-length hair, green eyes, normal build, slightly taller than normal

Personality: Raiya has a mischevious nature and this had often gotten her into trouble as a child. Now being older and more mature, she now uses her curiosity along with her deceptive motives to gather information needed to complete missions.

History: Belonging to the lesser known Konogi Clan, Raiya inherited the clan's kekkei genkai, Gensou. The bloodline limit's power was discovered only recently and has been kept secret as its power could be easily abused by those seeking its power; the ability to gain other techniques and other bloodline limits. However, no clan member has figured out how to activate their clan's ability, for the only one to return from a mission with a new kekkei genkai had no idea how he had aquired it.

Raiya recently returned from a rescue mission involving a Nara clan member as her partner, who was injured while confronting an enemy ninja. When Raiya returned back to her village, she soon discovered that she could use Shadow Possesion Jutsu after she had somehow thrown her shadow to immobilize a theif attempting to rob a nearby store.

Specialty: Uses a large number of different weapons and she will use Shadow Possesion Jutsu if the situation calls for it.

((Eric might be able to remember the trick to how the Gensou works if he reads back to what happened to Sevear in the forest during the last Naruto RP. ))

Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:58 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

In! =D *missed* by the way...<3 shadow possession

Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:45 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

>.> Deal...but I also want a Poliwrath/Blastoise fusion...

Name: Kyran
Clan: Hyuuga
Appearance: Long baclk hair, tall, muscular build, stereotypical Hyuuga eyes.
Personality: Very serious. Kyran is one of top fighter for the Hyuuga clan, only being surpassed by the Master of the Head family. He's thankful for not being born into a branch family and spits on them all.
History: Trained rigorously as a child, he passed the chuunin exams with flying colors. He's now a renowned Jounin still trying to make his way up the ranks.
Specialty:Byakugan, High-speed Taijutsu, 8 Trigram, 512 Palm

...Happy? >.>[/b][/color]

Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You're in..and so are 2/3 of your shop requests XD

Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Kyran walked out into the open, watching Tobi and Sasori from their blind spot. "I know of you. I know what you have done to my fellow Hyuuga!" He brushed a long lock of black hair from his face. "You two shall pay for waht you've done to Neji. Luckily...he's being worked on at the moment. Lady Tsunade and Sakura are already cooking up a cure for him...but until he returns...you'll have to deal with me!"

Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Itachi and kisame returned from investigating the explosion and found nothing

they came back to see another hyuga boy watching sasori and tobi.

"So hyuga..i guess you have come to avenge your fallen brother..maybe if you were older and mroe expoerienced you could compete with one of us, boy..we have no interest in you..unless you know the whereabouts of naruto"

Kisame grinned,"Yea boy..your just too weak to deal with us..unless you want to fight with one of us it would be wise of you to back out of the fight"

Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

sasori turned around to see a hyuga boy facing him and tobi..and behind them was itachi and kisame,"Still no whereabouts on the boy itachi..we have to keep searching but they keep sending out wasteful children at us...must i poison another to get my point across..i have little patience for your childsplay"..Sasori stared at the boy.

TObi turned to see a small hyuga child."HAHHAHA another one..this is so funny..how they send twarps..to stop us..i mean seriously..its insulting...Listen kid..take it from me..you dont wanna mess with us..unless you want to either get hurt..or die..its your choice punk..oh..and by the way..the 2 behind you..or me and this guy here..will not hesitate to kill you..so back off kid"

Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:43 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Kyran looked around at the four. I can't defeat them...not all of them at least... He glared. "What kind of cowards are you? You can't beat a lone man one on one? You may have defeated Neji so easily but not I." He continued to look around...waiting for one to attack. "As for Naruto...I'll never give his wereabouts to such scum as you." He sneered as if looking at vermin.

Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:28 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Kisame laughed witha evil sneer behind it."YOu have to be kidding me kid..you even strike down one of us...you couldnt even land an effective hit against any of us...so go on and irritate someone else..you worthless child"

Itachi glared at the boy.."Hmmm...you have hatred child..but not nearly enough to confront me or any of us..you simply dont have the skill..so..step out of our way..our mission has nothing to do with you"

Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I hope Kyran won't end up like the last Hyuuga a few people had to deal with. *coughsevearcough* ))

Raiya continued bolting through a small forested area before halting on a large branch to observe what seemed to be a fight. A large cloud of smoke that had come out of nowhere began to settle and the visage of what appeared to be an abnormally sized spider was looming over a ninja with an odd mask. Looks like an ANBU, so he's not one of the enemy as far as I'm concerned.

Raiya continued jumping through the trees until she stopped again to see a group of five men, one of them not looking as human as the others. That boy there...is he a Hyuuga? Raiya drew two kunai and was about to throw one before lowering the knife. Perhaps I shouldn't aim directly at them. Raiya raised the kunai back up and prepared to throw it at the ground between the Hyuuga and the other four men. All I need to do is draw their attention away for a moment. She then took one last calculation of her shot and threw the kunai down at the designated target.

Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:59 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

TObi laughed histerially at the hyuga boy...HAHAHAH..your a funny little freak you know that kid..listen..just go before one of us kill you..its actually something really simple".THen a kunai struk the center of the goup not hitting anyone.."OH..so you have another dumb friend..hahahaha..this is the best..2 corpses to collect today boys..hey..newcomer..your at the wrong place..so i woulld advice you to leave..before one of us tear your eyes out"

Sasori looked at both the challengers.."YOu wouldnt want to be like your other friend would you..near death from poison..dont be as arrogant as him..children..because like tobi said..we will tear you limb from limb if we have to..and id rather enjoy ripping you 2 apart..maybe even ripping out your eyes for fun"

Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next