It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Poketopia Time! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Team Atomic, huh..." Isaac sat and thought for a little while. Team Atomic...they're nothing compared to Team Kaos' power... He smirked but was soon interrupted.
"Yeah! There's rumors all over the place about them!"
Isaac sighed and looked up, then down. seemingly bored. "Yeah, I'll help as much as I can with this.
"Yay!" Rosie gave him a large hug, almost leaping across the table.
"Hey-watch it..." He fell back from the impact, almost falling. "I said I'd help...then I'm gone. Kaos still has alot to do back on the islands and--"
"Stop being so modest! I know all about Kaos, they're doing fine." Isaac looked at her in disbelief. "It's okay Isaac, mother and I watch the news...we don't think any less of you for--"
"I should hope not." He stood up and walked away. "I'll help...but then I'm gone." He left the room, as the setting sun glowed through the windows and caused rainbows to form from Rosie's many glass ornaments.

Yeah what happened to everyone...grrr

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:44 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Saint_Jimmy wrote:
"Team Atomic, huh..." Isaac sat and thought for a little while. [i]Team Atomic...they're nothing compared to Team Kaos' power...

:lol: nice referance to your RPG (good post timing too. it seems like your responding to my claim.)

let's PM them!

Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Volton finished the battle rather quickly, then came back up.

"OK, come into my bedroom. This isn't something that can leak to the media," Volton said beore directing DX to his room.

"Team Atomic?"

"Yes. They've taken over four stadiums. The five remaining colluseum leaders called in relatives. This can't get out to the public. We've managed to convince them that those four are simply out on a vacation together, but that won't work for more than a few weeks. You've got to hurry. You guys are all going to meet in the reception office. You're all going to wear these special colluseum hats. They're custom made, so there won't be any confusion,"

"OK, Volton. You try and keep the public in the dark about this, right?"

"Right,"

"OK. I'm going to the reception office. See ya!"

DX left the colluseum, then went directly to the river. Poketopia had a vast river system that covered nearly the entire island, save around the volcano colluseum. They all eventually led to the waterfall colluseum, but they provided easy transportation between most colluseums. He caught a boat quickly and headed to the reception office.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quick question-how are we going to beat Team Atomic with 1 Lv 5 pokemon if they took out the stadiums alone? =/ ))

Isaac and Rosie had approached the boat leading to the reception office in silence. Neither had spoken much since her mention of Team Kaos.
"Don't forget your hat.."
"Got it."
"Good..." They looked awkwardly at the river awaiting its arrival. "Look! There it is!" Rosie looked over at Isaac excitedly before her smile quickly changed to a frown. "You should go now..." Isaac got up to leave on the boat. Rosie quickly ran up and hugged him from behind. "Good luck, big brother." Isaac looked down.
"Yeah..." He boarded the boat and quickly took off his hat. "I hate hats..." It felt odd not wearing his cape as he did so religiously. He had to make do with the dark outfit he'd packed. "I guess I'll put it back on when I get there..." He shoved the hat deep into his pack.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:36 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i'm assuming we'll be training.

" proprosal. type?" rosho felt a little flustered as he talked. the looming tyranitars presences was distracting. he could feel zobo's fear emminating from the little pokemon.
" oh nothing complex. you do one little thing for and we take that guy," she gesterud to the unconciess joe "out of the picture."
" and the thing?"
she handed him a pokeball. "use this pokemon to defeat rosie. it may seem odd, but trust me, that's all you'll be needing."
" and if not?" he regretted saying it. the tyranitar's tail began to pound the ground viciouslly. a soft growl escaped it's mouth
"i hope it doesn't come to that." she turned and, along with her pokemon, left a dazed rosho and an unconsious joe behind.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:22 am
I need to shut the **** up

Saint_Jimmy wrote:
Quick question-how are we going to beat Team Atomic with 1 Lv 5 pokemon if they took out the stadiums alone? =/ ))
rumetz wrote:

Rumetz is right. :D
I think we should try and control our own battles, but try not to make them too long! :)
Sorry I've been away. I'm a busy person. I'll try and catch up. :frustrated:

Konnor raced down to the water - Myth was parched and so was he. As he drank, he saw a boat approaching. He could hear Kruger in his head, telling him off as he got home. But who cared about Kruger? He'd go to the reception office and speak to Anna. That would cheer him up.
As he got on the boat, he saw someone with an impressive tuxedo on, and another guy that he was sure he'd seen in the Crystal Colosseum......
"DX!! ISAAC!!" bellowed Konnor, rushing to his friends. "What in Sinnoh are you two doing here??"

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:11 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: Why do you want to know? Are you stalking me? *Does a double take*
Saint_Jimmy wrote:

rumetz wrote:

Either that, or we'll stumble upon a mass fortune of Rare Candies.

As for right now; I'm confused with what the hell is going on; so could someone please explain where you all are?

Quote:
Sometimes I think the meaning of life is to take our minds off of death.
Pichu - Pokemon Mansion (Not the Cinnabar One) [That would be my fanfic]

Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:28 am

Rumetz is in Gateway Colosseum.
Me, St_Jimmy and Thunder_dude7 are on a boat to the reception where we will hopefully meet other relatives.
:D

Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Isaaac raised his eyebrow once he heard his name roared out. "Is that...? No..." A smile krept onto Isaac's face. The first he'd had since he arrived to his homeland. "Konner!" Isaac rushed over trying to catch up with his friend. "I was called in by Rosie, what are the two of you doing here? It seems like its been forever since I'd seen you guys!" Isaac tried subtly to cover up the large golden "K". Hoping they wouldn't see.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:44 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

hmmm... might as well talk to you guys.

gazing at the colloseum, rosho felt doubt growing. rosie and isaac were good friends of his, and, if he understood what she was saying, this thalia woman was asking him to take over their collaseum. he stared down at the pokeball. maybe he should talk to mysterial about this.

as he passed by a docked boat he could have sworn he heard voices. creeping closer, he realized they were talking about team atomic, whoever they were. a breeze came up, whipping his hat onto the boat. " crud." muttering, he sneaked up the ladder and peeked over the (i'm assuming the boat is docked) edge.(i'm assuming the boat is docked) the hat was resting in the corner, and before he could get to it, he bumped into someone's legs. they looked down, and, flashing a smile, he bolted towards the ladder.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Konnor! Isaac!" DX said, running up to the two of them. Meanwhile, Rosho came up to them.

"I was called in by Volton! Apparently, five relatives of the colluseums are stopping this group called "Team Atomic". I didn't realise it would be you guys!"

Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:07 pm

"I was called in by Rosie, what are the two of you doing here? It seems like its been forever since I'd seen you guys!" exclaimed Isaac.
"I was called in by Volton! Apparently, five relatives of the Colosseum leaders are stopping this group called "Team Atomic". I didn't realize it would be you guys!" said DX.
"Really?" muttered Konnor, raising his eyebrows. "I've just ran away from Kruger. That over-pompous bird-faced poke ball-lover never told me anything!"
Konnor looked at Isaac, who was trying to cover a shining golden "K" with his sleeves. He stored it in his memory for later, until his thoughts were interrupted by someone crashing into his legs. Looking down, he saw a boy with a hat and a little Ralts. He bolted for the ladder and Konnor whispered "Rosho..?" He knew it was Rosho. "Come on!" cried Konnor and raced after the Ralts-guy, Isaac and DX hot on his heels.

K stands for Kaos right?? As in PKMN Generation 4.5?? Heheh... cuh-lev-er. :P

Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hehe...I enjoy doing that...I like to intertwine my characters =p

Isaac laughed lightly. "Rosho...of course!" He raced after him behind Konner, hoping they could all catch up before anything serious happened concerning Team Atomic. This still worried him, especially on how this would affect the colloseum.

Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:38 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Rosho stopped and looked back when he heard someone call him. Isaac and Konner were approaching him, and he recognized DX at the center of the ship.
"Hey! Guys! What you doing?" He kept talking without waiting for a reply. "At colloseum, this girl Thallia said i replace Joe if Rosie loses to me!"
"And just who are you?" snapped the captain. "you can't just come onto a ship reserved for leaders and there relatives.
" I'm relative!" (he's semi reclusive so he's not known by as many people as the others)

this topic seems to be dieing...

Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:27 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

It appears this RP is dead.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2