It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Pokemon Chaos Black (accepting) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Title- Pokemon chaos black (yes, I know this is the name of a hacked game)
genre-adventure
Plot- After a one thousand year slumber, Jirachi has awakened. Unfortunantly, Giovoni III has made a wish- to gain control over an army of legendaries! ( Lugia, Entei, Latios, Latias, Darkrai and Deoxys). After defeating every gym leader and elite four member, he has declared himself ruler of the world, instigating total darkness. 70 years later, he is dead, having passed on power to his grandson, Giovani V, who is notably weaker.
Following this, a group of four friends have decided to defeat this new ruler and end the darkness gripping the land. Unknown to them, another power is at work- A group of scientists planning to clone the ancient regi's and put another, unknown plan into motion.
Rating- E10+ (some violence, no language, some romance, but nothing past first base.
setting- the adventure will take place in three main areas- the sinnoh region, where the characters start, the floating castle, where Giovanni lives and takes on challengers., and the research facility, where the scientists activate their plan.
Other- starting pokemon is basic, level 5, with 2 normal move one tm move, and one egg move (all must be available to pokemon) no starting with gibles/larvatiars as they are cheap. Pokemon that evolve by trade will instead evolve by the "link stone". If an item is required while trading, use link stone while holding that item.

Profiles-
Name
Appearence
Personality
Pokemon
Pokemon nickname
Movesets
Misc.

Name- Henry R. Nishida
Appearence- Image Wears loose fitting dark clothes. Needs glasses, but uses contacts instead, unless he's reading. His mouth is always frowning, no matter what his emotion
Personality- Serious. He hates battling with Pokemon but will do so if necessary. Can crunch large numbers in his head. he views pokemon other ten his Growlithe as "slaves" used only for odd jobs. the only time he is really happy is when he's inventing machinary or doing high level mathmatics.

Pokemon- Growlithe
Pokemon nickname- Einstein (my little back to the future reference)
Moveset- Ember
roar (to avoid battles)
Will-O-Wisp TM
Safegaurd
Likes- Cheesecake, Card games, Science, Einstien (person and pokemon)
Dislikes- Everything else
Misc. - Growlithe is missing an ear from when a rogue Mawile attacked Henry

Up to four, but more can Opt to join up as trainers they meet along the way (i'll PM them when thy should start)

Last edited by rumetz on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Jimmy
Appearence: Image
Personality: Jimmy is usually very optimistic and straight forward. He can become c0cky and is easily angered though.

Pokemon: {pidgey}
Pokemon nickname: N/A
Movesets:
-Tackle
-Sand-Attack
-Brave Bird (Egg)
-Thief (TM)
Dislikes: Water, cold, intense heat
Misc.: Although Pidgey was born with the Brave Bird, he still can't use it without knocking himself out

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:06 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

:lol: same as 4.5

Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:50 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I gotta say...I love the Back to the Future refference *metaphorical high-five* XD

Name: Spencer
Appearence: Image (ignore the text)
Personality: Tries to remain cool, calm and collected but sometimed loses his control. He sometimes feels that people get in his way and could do without, even though he knows he needs them.

Pokemon: {poochyena}
Pokemon nickname: Fang
Movesets
-Tackle
-Howl
-Poison Fang
-Substitute
Dislikes: Boredom, Wasting time, burnt meat
Misc.: Spencer and Fang share many of the same traits.

I saw Jimmy here, so I knew that it had to be something good =p

Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

does he have the konoha headband?

Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:40 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Nope

Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name: Red
Appearance: Image
Personality: Red is a warm hearted guy that will protect the people he cares about no matter what. He's very stubborn and always thinks deeply about certain decisions. Red takes into consideration everyones ideas. He tries to make things very light-hearted even though sometimes that's not for the best.
Pokemon: Charmander
Nickname: Wildfire
Movesets:
Scratch
Growl
Dragon Rush
Flamethrower
Likes: Running, battling, training, harsh weather, and Wildfire
Dislikes: Anything that isn't a challenge, negative people, and losing
Misc. : Wildfire gets his fun from battling. His favorite type of battle is where he's at the disadvantage.

Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:31 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Quick edit- Five friends instead of four, and people can join throughout as trainers they meet (these roles can be short or long, depending on what the player wants)

Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:26 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Name: Jaden
Appearance: Image (ignore the spike on his arm, and his hair is purple, his coat is black, and the metal arm is a glove that makes it look like metal)
Personality: Jaden is nice, but he gets angry very easily, especialy when they make fun of his pokemon. If he sees someone being bullied he will step in, but he is pretty small so he will usualy get beaten up.
Pokemon: discolored (purple) {dratini}
Nickname: N/A
Movesets: Twister
Dragon Rage
Icebeam(T/M move)
Dragon Dance(egg move)
Likes: his Dratini, battle, catching pokemon, and sleeping
Dislikes: Bullies, thieves, dishonesty, and blue cheese
Misc. : Jadens Dratini has many scars on his (its a boy) body from when it was attacked by his friends because it was discolored.

Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

one more...

Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:16 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
Name: angelo
Appearence: dark and kind of rough (note) ignore the BG and imagine him a bit more solid
sorry if the pic 2 big
Personality: serious

Pokemon: snorunt
Pokemon nickname: frost
Movesets:
Hail
disable
powder snow
double team

sorry i misread the rules

Likes: Books, winter, ramen, cheesecake, cheesecake with pickles, the colour red,
Dislikes: people who state the obvious
Misc: (note) my char is a solid ghost who died trying to fight back against giovani III (kind of like auron from FFX)
(i will change this part if you want me to)

Last edited by angelo chronos on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:29 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ghost? yeah, sure. Just incorporate the normal things limiting ghosts. ummm... i might not have made this clear, but you start out with one pokemon and catch more as it goes on. Shedninja's evolution rules are the same as in the videogames (so no, you get both ninjask and shedninja).

anyway, let's get this show on the road!

Henry often had qualms about what he did for a living. Over the years he had stolen, blackmailed, and once murdered (although not personally). Of course, even if he wanted to back down (which he didn't) it was to late. The Regi clones were already in-utero, altered DNA and all, and a line of seven successors was in place. Einstein barked and he turned around. His second in command, Rae, was standing in the doorway.
" Pardon me for interrupting you sir," began she. " But it is urgent. The spy Keckleon have brought back data of a small group of friends planning to giovanni V. What are the orders"
" Send let's say... 6 trainers after them. Look but don't touch. If worse comes to worse, Get rid of them. I want to know everything about these people. How many are there?"
"Four sir. And a ghost."
" A ghost? That will complicate things. Send victor after that one. Dispose of it by nightfall. if they continue unitnteruppted they might defeat that Giovanni brat for us.

how some things will work- i will control people associated with the scientists and some other non player characters. you guys will control some NPC's as well. if you're battling someone other than a scientist try to narrarate your own battle fairly (I might have to change this). we should all chip in to decide how leveling up/ wild pokemon will work.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:33 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

-sitting under a snow-covered tree wathing my snorunt play in the snow- (does it matter where in sinnoh we start?)

Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:34 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

You all start in the same city (for the sake of the "group of friends" part of the plot), I'm thinking Eterna or Celestic since they're in a position that could get various types of weather. and people. Giovanni's base is above the indigo plateau in kanto and the scientists reside in a hidden location of mount coronet.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy was laying under a tree, taking in the warm sunlight as he likes to in the afternoon.
"Hey Pidgey, have you found anything yet?"
A few feet away his Pidgey was pecking around in a bush, looking for berries. It gave off a squawk, signalling it had found something. Jimmy lept up with a smile.
"Good job, buddy!" He ran his hand over its feathers and took a tiny berry from its mouth. "Make it last, this is our lunch."
It nodded and rustled through the bush more, hoping to get a bigger meal.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:51 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red and Wildfire walked over to where Jimmy was.
"Hey Jimmy hows your luck for food going?"

Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:32 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Hey pal, get anything?" Jaden asks his dratini as it pokes it's head out of the water and does a double back-flip.
"Got two, eh" Jaden says, happily, "keep it up."

Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

-my snorunt walks up to them as i follow- hey guys what are you doing?

Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:47 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Henry stared at the spy Keckleon moniters with vague disinterest. They appeared to be doing nothing other than chatting like a swarm of Chatot. Maybe he could get Rae to take his place. After all, he had a meeting with the other scientists about the progress with the regi's, which was much more important than sitting around and watching some kids goof off.

here's what i've worked out-

if it's someone uncontrolled by another player (random trainer) mod it yourself (fairly). if it involves a scientist, or Giovanni, it'll be me. if it's between to players, it will be controlled by those two.

As for leveling up-

if your pokemon's exp. curve is:
simple- Lv* ( Lv + 6)
easy- Lv* ( Lv + 10)
normal- LV* (Lv + 20)
hard- Lv* (Lv + 30)
tough - LV*(Lv + 35)
Gaining experience-
defeated pokemon's level * X (X is 5 for Nevererused, 8 for Underused, 14 for borderline, 17 for overused, and 25 for uber.

i'll be keeping track of this stuff...

you all start out with 3 pokeballs.

i'm not that satisfied with this system, so if someone has another idea please suggest it.

are you guys all in the same place?

Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:41 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i don't get the lvl up system....................... -my snorunt notices something other than dratini in the water- -it freezes it with powder snow- Good job snorunt yyou caught a fish ^_^

Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:26 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

yeah i know. it's way to complex. i don't even get it.

maybe we could just do something like-

experience gained from a fight is defeated pokemon's level * 3, 4 or 5 randomly
and
experience needed is level * level

Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:45 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy got to his feet when he noticed Red. "Hey there!" He had a large smile as if they hand't spoken in awhile. "It's going good I guess, Pidgey's an okay hunter."
Pidgey glanced over at him, looking insulted. James laughed and looked back to Red. "How about you guys? Wildfire's looking great." He looked down at the Charmander and Pidgey perked on his shoulder, holding a branch with a few berries. "Thanks." He took one and popped it into his mouth. "You two want any?"

Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:53 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Why don't we just rate EXP fairly based on the battle? Like, since we're all Lv. 5 we should be able to level up after about 2 battles so long as our opponenet is over level 3...and none of us are Ubers. Once we hit the double digits that could get complicated though.

Spencer sat perched on a hill petting Fang. It growled lowly.
"What's that? You smell something?"
Spencer raises his eyebrow expectantly. He knew people were nearby just Fang's reaction.
"Hide and Seek, eh? Okay..."
He smirked and stood.
"Fang....fetch!"
The Poochyena got up and raced off, barking at whateever it was he sniffed out.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Thanks Jimmy." Red handed a berry to Wildfire. Wildfire ate it and savored the delicious berry taste for a moment. He smiled up at Red, " Don't thank me, thank Jimmy and Pidgey."
Wildfire walked over towards Jimmy and bowed in gratitude, he thanked Pidgey in the same manner.

"Jimmy have you noticed that since we've been here that we haven't seen one wild pokemon. There's no reason for them to hide from us."

Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy c0cked his head and thought. "Yeah, you're right...I heard they were pretty common, at least in this region." He too ka step back and looked around, taking in the surroundings. Not a single one... "It's kind of ominous, ya know?" A chill went up his spine. He knew he was over thinking as he normally did.

Suddenly Jimmy heard a loud splash that seemed to be from a nearby lake. "Hey, what was that?" He started running but turned around to Red and Wildfire. "Last one there finds dinner!" He took off again, Pidgey flying beside him.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:19 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 173 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next