It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:43 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Deoxys dilema 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I've looked online and seen that there are a few ways you can get Deoxys without hacking or a nintendo event. One of them is (R/S only) to catch your bird ( Latias=saphire, Latios=ruby), Train it to level 67 and talk to a man in the space centre. He'll say space launch #67 just passed and you can ride the next launch. You'll appear on the moon in the blink of an eye. Follow the trail to fight Dexys. If it doesn't try again with the bird at level 77.

Another way is beat the elite 4 (R/S/E) 412 times :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: and examine the white rock in Mossdeep. A level 30 Deoxys will appear.

Are any of these true, and are there any more ways to Get Deoxys? I need Deoxys bad...

To Be Continued...

Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:47 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Those rumors sound quite bogus to me. The Rocket Launch does nothing, beating the elite four a certain amount of times does nothing, there is no way to get Deoxys without a cheating device.

Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:49 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Not true. Neither does the White Rock do anything, nor the Rocket Launches, but you can speculate about these two in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22380

If there is any news, and proven ones, about alternative methods of obtaining Pokemon like Deoxys, we'll definitely have it somewhere on our site. So until then, pray for a Nintendo Event near you.

Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:34 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]