It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 The best Contest Moves 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

okay, I have an Anorith in the Master Rank Pokemon Contest in Emerald. I didn't know that pokemon have a limit to the amount of pokeblocks they can eat. It has Mud Sport, Water Gun, Protect, and Rest. He has eaten too many pokeblocks, and in Master Rank, gets no hearts at the beginning. What can I do to make him win the Cuteness Master Rank??? Is there a hold item that will help? Or what?

Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:05 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Why dont you just rebreed an anorith and get to Master Rank again? Its not that hard since your anorith is still lvl 39- since it evolves at 50 ( I thinK)

Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:33 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

ReverseAlakazam wrote:
Why dont you just rebreed an anorith and get to Master Rank again? Its not that hard since your anorith is still lvl 39- since it evolves at 50 ( I thinK)

what do you mean rebreed? like with ditto?

Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:45 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Q-Kid wrote:
ReverseAlakazam wrote:

what do you mean rebreed? like with ditto?

Or with any other combination that will get you a baby anorith, but Ditto is usually the simplest one, yes.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:14 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

All Fossil Pokemon (except Aerodactyl) Evolve at level 40 and yes ditto is the simplest way but you could try to breed with a pokemon that knows any of {anorith} egg moves that are cute or whatever contest you want to enter it in. Look at the amount of stars around a pokemon when viewing its contest condition with the pokenav. It is like a clock: when the stars stop at the bottom the pokemon has eaten close to half the pokeblocks it can eat. Tip: the softer the pokeblock and the better the pokemon likes it the more it can eat. Psypoke may have something on the things you say to the old woman in the berry masters house on Route 123. This part can be accessed from Route 118. He should have a BIG bunch of berries outside his house once. He will give you 2 berries every day ONCE a day and the old woman will give you one depending on what you say to her and SHE CAN GIVE YOU ANY OF THE 5 BERRIES THE BLEND MASTER USES!!!! Isn't that awesome?!!!! Those berries produce P-Blocks level 50 to 55! I really hope I helped!

Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:18 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]