It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Naruto: Legends of Konoha 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX was startled by this man bumping into him. He nodded.

"Yeah. I was just assigned a mission, and it's pretty far away. I was just getting some things I'll need," he replied to his question. "I assume this is the case with you?"

Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:42 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sasori and tobi arrived at the mountain top to see Itachi and Kisame sitting and waiting. Pein was there as well. It seemed as if the meeting had just started.

"You guys are always so serious, geez, cant we ever have fun anymore, i've been traveling wtih a man who lives in a puppet, you can imagine how much fun that is"

Dont mind him hes been extremely bored, and he has been irritating me for the past month, now what is this meeting about?

((Saint_Jimmy that color shceme was a good idea, im gonna borrow it lol))

Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sasori and tobi arrived at the mountain top to see Itachi and Kisame sitting and waiting. Pein was there as well. It seemed as if the meeting had just started.

"You guys are always so serious, geez, cant we ever have fun anymore, i've been traveling wtih a man who lives in a puppet, you can imagine how much fun that is"

Dont mind him hes been extremely bored, and he has been irritating me for the past month, now what is this meeting about?

((Saint_Jimmy that color shceme was a good idea, im gonna borrow it lol))

Tobi
sasori

Last edited by Saint Maggot on Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:01 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Kisame looked up to see tobi and sasori arriving, and noticed pein arrived.
Welcome, we've been waiting here for hours, but calm down tobi, we'll get some action soon enough.

Itachi looked up and saw all the members have arrived."The news is the nartuo uzamaki is hdiing in the hidden leaf village, but they are heading out on a mission to capture my brotherk so if we find my brother, we will find nartuo

Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:15 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"So if we find Sasuke...we get the boy...this could work out well for us. We get our nine-tails," Pein looked up at Itachi with an emotionless face. "and you get your brother. We still have the matter of obtaining the final beast...but we will cross that bridge when it comes, I suppose."

Mugetsu thought for a moment. Could he be the shinobi I'm supposed to meet...? "Yeah, my mission's also pretty far. Actually it's in the Leaf Village. Do you know how far away that is from here, and in what direction do I pursue?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:39 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

He certainly isn't the brightest of all shinobis. DX thought. I still don't know anything about him at all. Best reveal as little information as possible.

"It's to the west, slightly south," DX said. "I'd better get going. My mission really needs to get done as soon as possible. It's not one of those things that I can do any day I feel like doing. If I take to long to find this guy, the mission will be a complete failure,"

Dx began to walk to the door. Dang it. Why did I let it slip that I was looking for somebody? Hopefully he didn't notice...

Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:36 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

kisame looked up to pein, then got up. grunting as he got up. "I've been sitting for way to long we need to move out, i want to break that boys legs and get this beast

Itachi didnt repsond to either kisame's or pein's statements."I think each pair should check out a different area. Me and Kisame will visit the leaf village for any answers. And if we find anything, we will come here either with naruto or the information we require to find him

Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Find this guy...Sasuke...? Yeah, I know what you mean." Mugetsu picked up a few herbs and walked up to the counter to pay for them. He quickly returned and walked out of the store. "Thanks for the help!" He rushed off toward the Leaf, in the South West direction. "That shinobi...was he a part of the search team? Only one way to find out..." Mugetsu stopped in the shade of a tree and slowly snk down into it's shadow.

Pein nodded. "Konan and I will report back to the Land of Rain and then seek out Sasuke." He looked back at Konan and nodded. "I'll contact you all very soon. Good luck."

Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX paid for his supplies, then walked out of the store, thanking the shopkeeper. He was a nice guy. Shame that injury stopped him from being a ninja. At least he still could contribute to the cause.

DX walked into the forest. He pulled out his compass.

"Let's see...the leaf village territory is...that way. This is dandy. I have to find some guy who I know nothing about, and all I know is that he's in the leaf village territory. I don't see how I'm supposed to do this," DX said. "Let's see...if this Orochimaru is bent on destroying the leaf villiage, he must be near the capital. That will help,"

DX walked in the direction of the capital.

Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Me and tobi will watch the valley south of the leaf village incase any shinobi try to leave the village when itachi and kisame get in. We might also be able to find naruto if we are lucky

"well, lets get going because im bored of sitting here talking about this naruto kid, lets go puppet man"

both tobi and sasori walked southward towards their destination

Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:00 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

kisame got up slowly and watched tobia nd sasori walk off. "Good luck". He then turned to ITachi."we should get going, we wouldnt want to keep anyone waiting"

itachi slowly got up showing an emotionless face. He turned to pein."We will bring back something useful, we will have inoformation shortly."

Both itachi and kisame dashed offf in the direction of the leaf village

"Atleast if anyone tries to escape sasori and tobi will tkae care of them".

"i dont plan on letting anyone pass me, Kisame, not a single person, without getting any useful information"

Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I almost forgot about this ^^; sorry about that, heheh
Before I start, can anyone tell me where Naruto is? 'Cause Kit will be wherever he is.))

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Yay it's Youkou! Well, to be perfectly honest...there is no Naruto XD So we don't know where he is...but...you can control him if you want. It'd really help us out =]))

Mugetsu waited patiently before feeling the steady vibrations of a person's footsteps. Gotcha... He rose his hands out of the shadow and grabbed onto the person's legs, tripping them. He pulled the rest of his body up to see it was the shinobi he had met at the market. "So you're the one I'm supposed to be meeting, eh?" Mugetsu helped him up. "I guess that it's only conditioner we continue onto the Leaf Village then." He gave a c0cky smile.

"I know you will, Itachi. I would expect nothing less." Pein looked to Konan. "Konan...We should be heading off to find Sasuke Uchiha. He may hold the key to finding the nine-tails boy." He looked away into the horizon. "He uses a large number of Fire-based jutsus which could make your jutsus....ineffective. What would you like to do?"

Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX threw the strange shinobi's arm off him.

"Hold on here. What are you talking about? I was told that this would be a solo mission. You have the wrong guy. Good bye." DX began to walk away.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:46 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Itachi and kisame arrive at the leaf village gate.
"Well, no one here to greet us, how disappointing. Shouldn't we go in and kill some people to get their attention"

Itachi glared at the leaf village
"NO. We are not to kill any innocense, but anyone that stands in our way is free game. Kisame i have an idea. Go and find sasori and tobi, tell them to go to the opposite side of the village, and cause a distraction for us to infestigate."

Kisame smilesHAHAHA, thats perfect, i'll be back momentarily, ill get tobi and sasori in position, are you sure you can handle yourself"?

Itachi nodds. and Kisame Darted back into the forest to find sasori and tobi.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:41 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((So...I really thought we had at least double the people posting >.> must be my imagination...))

Neji waivered as he saw the approaching Akatsuki. He quickly side-stepped, just barely escaping their sight. What are they doing here! This was completely unexpected...I should alert the Hokage at once. Neji slowly stepped back, still hoping to avoid the two. Once they'd come close enough, he recognized one and froze in shock. Those eyes...is that...Itachi Uchiha? No...it can't be... Neji stepped back, but tripped. This alerted the two and he quickly stood up. Well if I can't get help...I can at least stall them until the others arrive... "What have you come here for?"

Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mugetsu looked back, confused. "Well then..." He shrugged and continued on his way. Sasuke's from the Leaf...so he should be coming from the South West. Knowing Lady Tsunade, there's already a large party after him. They should be okay without me. Mugetsu stopped in his tracks and turned around, darting off in the opposite direction.

Pein continued in Sasuke's direction until he spotted a figure seeming to go in the same direction as he, at a very fast pace. His eyes began glowing a bright silver. "Well who do we have here? Judging by the insignia on his head protector, he's of the Hidden Shadow...and that uniform...an ANBU? Intruiging..." Pein squinted slightly. "He's fast...and his direction is obvious...Konan." He looked to her. "We'll follow him, discreetly. Right now, he's our key to finding the Uchiha boy."

There was a large 'bang' noise as Sasuke emerged from what they called a 'coffin'. He moved around, and looked down at his hands. "This feeling...is this the power Orochimaur was talking about?" He smirked and glanced back at them. "Hey...thanks for the favor...but I've got some unfinished business before I can formally commit to this." He smirked again and dashed off.

"What the Hell!?" tayuya looked back to Sakon and yelled angrily. "How could you let that little brat get away!?"
"Me!? You were standing right in front of him!"
"Look, both of you were at fault for this now quit arguing before we really do lose him!" Kidomaru scoffed and ran after Sasuke.
Jirobo nodded and followed him before Tayuya and Sakon glared at eachother and followed along.

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sasori turned to see kisame coming. Kisame stopped. And explained to them that they should help cover the leaf village. "Its a good idea...hmm...i look forward to ripping someone to pieces."

[color=#008000]Tobi looked at kisame. "Yes..we now have something to do and someone to fight..this is so..exciting compared to hanging out with puppet man here..geez..have some fun will ya?"

[color=#BF0000]Sasori turned to tobi. You better make yourself useful in this mission. I have no patience."

Kisame, TObi, and Sasori ran towards where Itachi was left behind.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:41 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Itachi saw a young boy address him.He glared at the boy showing no emiton what so ever. He sensed kisame and the others coming to him."Nothing of your concern, i wish to do this peacefully, so tell me where naruto is"

Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:46 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Neji went into his signature 'Mantis' stance. "I'll not let you pass. Nor tell you where Naruto is..." He looked angrily at Itachi. "I know who you are...you won't get too far iunto the village without alerting the ANBU Black Ops. either..." He shifted his body in a circular motion, ready for any attack to come. I know I can't stand up to an Uchiha...especially this one...but I'll at least have to buy some time...

((Ya know...I could really use that team right about now...))

Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX shook his head. He must have said something that made this guy think that he was working with him. began walking to the leaf villiage.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:54 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Itachi glared at the boy with a look of hatred. Showing no attempt to move or attack."You are forfeiting your live, i wish not to harm anyone, i am only interested in the where abouts of naruto uzamaki. If you are to attack me, YOu will not hurt me,and you will only cause yourself more pain"

Itachi studied the boys position.

"SO...your a hyuga..interesting..still..you wont touch me"

Kisame arrived to see a small boy staring down Itachi."WHat are you doing Itachi, i have sasori and tobi with us, lets go and not waste anytime with this hyuga runt..unless..your going to kill him..that would be interesting to watch" Kisame grinned.

No i wish not to harm the boy, nor anyone else, we came here for naruto, and thats what we shall recieve"
Itachi turned to the boy to adress him. THe boy was very serious and Itachi knew he wouldn't let them pass unless he was engaged.

[color=#000000]Now, hyuga, move out of our way, or we will make our own way in[color]

Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:08 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Neji stared at the new comer. Another one? Just how many came here...? Neji thought about his situation. If I fight I'll surely be killed...but I'll have bought some time for someone to come and see this. On the other hand, I can run and find him first....then alert the Hokage...where the hell is my team!? Neji still glared at the two. "I'll not let either of you pass here. You will not harm anyone in my village...even if it means my death." His eyes turned a bright silver as the veins on his head bulged out. "Byakugan!"

Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:43 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sasori glared at the boy."I will take care fo this child, you three head in the village and reccieve what we require, i will not be long"

itachi, tobi, and kisame knodded and darted into the village.

"so boy, you think you can take on me, come, make your move, i have little time for childs play"

Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:43 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Neji looked over the strange man thoroughly finding his stance and tail odd additions to his build. What is this thing...is that... He noticed a small mass inside, yet finding no chakra points. He face contorted. "What are you...?" At least it's only one... He drew back into his stance. "I'm not sure who...or what you are...but I will not allow you to cause harm to this village. I know of your organization." He took a step back and prepared for an attack.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next