It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Interviewer Gabby and Ty glitch~Ruby 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i dont know if anyone has found out but since there are millions of people playing pokemon.....
about three years ago i was playing pokemon ruby and i kept battling interviewer gabby and ty (the two people with exploud and magneton that keep moving around) and after a bunch of battles, i noticed that they stopped moving. they did not want to go to route 118 and route 120, but instead stayed on route 111 and i could battle them as much as i wanted without them moving and having to fly and surf around.
i was wondering if anyone had done this before or how i managed to do it without knowing it.

Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

humiliate his corpse wrote:
i dont know if anyone has found out but since there are millions of people playing pokemon.....
about three years ago i was playing pokemon ruby and i kept battling interviewer gabby and ty (the two people with exploud and magneton that keep moving around) and after a bunch of battles, i noticed that they stopped moving. they did not want to go to route 118 and route 120, but instead stayed on route 111 and i could battle them as much as i wanted without them moving and having to fly and surf around.
i was wondering if anyone had done this before or how i managed to do it without knowing it.

Hmm...seems like a glitch...that never happened to me. Could you estimate how many battles you fought with them? Maybe Game Freak coded it so that if you like battling them a lot, you can find them in the same place each time.

"Screw the Ivys, I'm applying to Smogon University!"

Shinies
Ruby: Spinda, Golbat, Duskull
Pearl: Purugly

Want to be an Official Unofficial Psypoke Gym Leader? Sign up today!

Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:24 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ive done it twice in ruby, and i think that it happens when you fight them about 20 or more times in a row without healing your pokemon at a pokemon center.
well, thats my theory.

Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

No, it's not a glitch, and it doesn't matter if you heal up. After quite a few they stay as a little treat. It's happened to me on Emerald and Sapphire.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

this happen to my game and it usally happens when u hit maximum time. there isnt a cure for this glitch as its not effected by time so the berry glitch fixer doesnt work. as its not harmful it dosnt matter and i look on it posititvly.. theres always an easy double team mach avalable in the same spot

Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:02 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I heard that there was a glitch where you could have no pokemon in party but an egg, and when you battled someone the eg came out and showed what pkmn was inside, but of a different color. is this true, and how do you do it?

Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:54 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Quote:
I heard that there was a glitch where you could have no pokemon in party but an egg, and when you battled someone the eg came out and showed what pkmn was inside, but of a different color. is this true, and how do you do it?

Uh... no. You can't have just an egg in your party. You have to have at least one pokemon with you.

Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:14 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have battled them somewhere around 150-160 times and that has not happened on my emerald game yet. :?

Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:57 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This happened at my ruby once. I think if you battle them 300 times they stop moving. Is something about 300, 400 times, because that was the time that mine game needed to stop them.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:15 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

daviid_rides_horses wrote:

what does that have anything to do with the topic?

anyways, so does anyone know an exact number? why hasn't this been posted on faq's and psypokes?

Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Because it's not that major.

It really isn't a glitch as it's happened on everyone's game (who's battled them enough).

I would guess 200 or so.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:01 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

it can help if you want your pokemon to gain experience without having to wait for people to want to battle you. but then again its not that much exp and not good for EV training...

Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]