It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Berry Master Wife Problems/LilyCove Stuff 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Okay, I have Emerald and have entered contests before and am going to fight the Elite 4. just so you know. Now, I want my pokemon's beauty stat up, so I go to the Berry Masters Wife to type in Challenge Contest, And Challenge is found just fine, but I cant find the word Contest. Its not there. I used the Search and went to C, scrolled down to O, and no "CONTEST" Please help and tell me why.

Is there a certain schedule that the top floor of LilyCove Dept. store runs on? Or is it just random?

I know that the second room in LilyCove Museum is where your painting goes after you win Master Rank Contests, but who/what is the art dealer outside for? Can you sell your pictures to him? Or what? :?:

Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:54 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Have you beaten the elite 4 yet? I've had this problem too, and if I remember correctly, you unlock that word after beating the elite 4.

The Lilycove clearout sale or whatever, you mean? It's random, although I think beating the elite four may increase your chances of getting a TV event, of which the sale is one.

No idea about the art dealer guy.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:34 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Q-Kid wrote:
Okay, I have Emerald and have entered contests before and am going to fight the Elite 4. just so you know. Now, I want my pokemon's beauty stat up, so I go to the Berry Masters Wife to type in Challenge Contest, And Challenge is found just fine, but I cant find the word Contest. Its not there. I used the Search and went to C, scrolled down to O, and no "CONTEST" Please help and tell me why.

Well... try talking to more people, maybe you find something.

Quote:
Is there a certain schedule that the top floor of LilyCove Dept. store runs on? Or is it just random?

If you're talking about the guy in the rooftop, it appears for one day, and just when it's lilycove dept. store special day (you see it by the TV)

Quote:
I know that the second room in LilyCove Museum is where your painting goes after you win Master Rank Contests, but who/what is the art dealer outside for? Can you sell your pictures to him? Or what? :?:

Talking about that old guy in the room? when your pictures fill the room, he will give you a statue for the secret base. You put you pictures by wining two times streak at the master rank (contests). A guy will appear and show you the painting he did showing your wining pok

Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:17 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]