It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:15 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Hail - Ice Beam~ Contest Combo 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

In my Ruby game I had my Milotic use hail and ice beam and it never says it's a combo. Online i read that using hail and then ice beam was a combo. Is there something I'm missing? Anyone know why it wont work? Or did I just get my facts wrong?

Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

If this is contest, was it Hail and Blizzard? That makes more sense, because even in battle, Hail combos nicely with Blizzard, making it 100% accuracy.
(LikeThunder with Rain)

If you have any problems with breeding, Egg moves, IV:s or EV:s, you can ask me. Feel free to ask other things related to competive battling.

Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:02 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I use hail with weather ball on castform, thats a combo :)

Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:24 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

nah. the site i saw it on is just stupid and wrong. i looked on this site and it wasn't a combo. blah actually idk it might be for d/p instead of rse but w.e its not a combo

this was the site i got it off tho...
[url]
http://www.lolstop/pokemon_advance/ ... ombo.shtml[/url]

but i used hail and hydro pump instead and got my first portrait in that art museum thingy

Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Serebii's website isn't ALL that bad; It was the only site I used before Psypoke.

I used Surf then dive and Dive then surf in a contest and I ended up winning BIG time.

Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

yeah i actually use the site too but that page had a lot of different combos than psypoke has and from that combo not working and this site is just better ill just use the combos i find on this page. btw... does anyone know how to get a pink scarf cuz i dont have Mago berries cuz my ID wasn't... right i guess for that girl to give it to me... so i used Persim berries and the best berry i could get was lvl 12 feel 20 and when i filled my pokemon with it but its cuteness wasn't maxed and the most ppl i can blend w. is myself :/ w. my other game. *cough*

Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:49 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]