It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Please, Do Not Feed the Animals 

How many large pieces of pizza do you usually eat in one sitting?
1-2 23%  23%  [ 10 ]
3-4 39%  39%  [ 17 ]
5-6 27%  27%  [ 12 ]
7-8 11%  11%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 44

Please, Do Not Feed the Animals 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

How much do you traditionally eat in a given day? Would you say you eat a lot or a little compared to other people your age or size? Do you eat a lot of junk, try to eat healthy, or neither?

I'm just trying to understand what might be average.

Poll: Large pizza slice is defined as 1/8 of a 14" (about 36cm) sized pizza. If your pizzas are cut more, less, or are larger, I don't care.

Fri May 23, 2008 2:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

i eat like a pig.

and most of it is junkfood.

the only time i eat mainly healthy stuff is when im sick, but even then i cant resist chocolate or something.

Fri May 23, 2008 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Awesome threat title. :D

My daily diet consists of: bowl of cereal and/or toast, two-or-three-course lunch (though the portions are rather smaller, since it's a school meal), a decent sized plate of food and dessert for dinner, and occasionally a bag of crisps or some chocolate in the evenings. Lunch is normally devoid of vegetables, though I'm partial to baked potatoes and soup. Dinner is usually a quite well-rounded meal with greens, a decent bit of fish/meat/vegetarian alternative and juice/squash for drinks.

I don't snack that much; mostly just when I'm watching some quality TV, or when I've had a lunchless day. I'd say that I probably don't eat abnormally more than most people my age and size, but I do enjoy a good meal. I don't really make an effort to eat healthily, but it just seems to happen naturally. And of course, I follow the mantra of "never throw anything away" - if possible, finish what's on offer; if not, save it for tomorrow.

Surprisingly, I'm not terribly overweight. Unfit, granted, but I'm still not some giant mobile flab. :P

Fri May 23, 2008 3:17 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I usually eat between a quarter and a half of a pizza, depending if other people are hungry/awake/ect.

I eat a lot of junk food, but I'm still really skinny, I do need to cut back on salt though.

Sometimes I skip meals due to a lack of remembering to eat. ;o

Fri May 23, 2008 3:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
I eat a breakfast of Honey Nut Cheerios or Honey Bunches of Oats. (mmmmm) I might snack on something afterwards. I eat alot of pastas or soups for lunch. The amount differs if I am busy or in a rush or just bored. I'll have another snack if I remember and supper is always different. It ranges from a sandwich to a three-course meal. D:

My snacks consist of bagles, soup, or fruits. Mainly pears when there are some. I limit myself to one can of soda per day. (Unless I am at a party or something.) I usually drink two or three cups of Sunny D in the morning and I sometimes have some later. Throughout the day I swich between water and milk. I have tea whenever I am in the mood.

And of course I forget to eat when am busy and at random occasions.

Theres yuz izs!!1!11

Fri May 23, 2008 5:51 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sparrow wrote:
I eat a lot of junk food, but I'm still really skinny, I do need to cut back on salt though.

I'm like that too. My parents always scold me for using so much salt on everything... I use it all the time on steak, french fries, broccoli, etc. Heck, sometimes I even put extra salt on Burger King fries (I eat at BK alot too... I know, unhealthy. But yummy!).

Also, if I even get a taste of something I find absolutely delicious at the time, I'll go bonkers and eat a boatload of it. The bad thing about this is that often times there isn't enough to satisfy my craving attack.

Like many others, I have high metabolism and thus do not gain much significant weight from eating. I currently weigh just a bit over 135 lbs at the age of 17.

Fri May 23, 2008 6:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My diet is horrific. All the time I eat utter crap when it comes to food. Steak N Shake is my favorite restaurant if that gives you any clue as to how I eat. I love good gourmet food, but a nice Cheeseburger will hit it home for me. :O

Also, 3-4, I eat a lot. I'm still skinny though. >:\

Fri May 23, 2008 7:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I eat. A LOT. In my house we have 5 meals. My dad lost his stomach to stomach cancer on surgery so he has to eat 5 times a day. His meals are SMALL as hell. We bandwagon, but since he has NO stomach, it's all healthy food, even though we eat like pigs. I don't usually eat out. I cook mondays, wednesdays, and thursdays. It's all healthy food too, and I'll know exactly what Im eating...and I actually do the 'food category' pyramid thing...well not really, but I don't eat a lot of junk, except for sunday pizza, 5 or six slices. I swim, do cross country, and ocassionally play football, oh yeah and the non-voluntary soccer in pe. So I could eat 3 entire pizzas, but that wouldn't matter...I'd still be skinny (I know I'm exagerating :D)

Am I the only one who can eat 5-6 slices in one sitting? lol (as of current votes of me posting)

R_R, I haz high mehtrarbolisnn too, I know what its like...you have to eat like...a lot.....

diet: (I KNOW...i drink too much water...I always carry this half gallon 'bottle' with me. I can go up to a gallon a day...and I only drink dr pepper, no other soda...and you cant get that in mexico...)

1 - breakfast 6 am home - coffee, oj (with a raw egg in it), cereal, eggs, bacon, grilled cheese (<<--yes...all of this...my stomach hurts around 9 if i dont get a decent breakfast)
2 - lunch 10 am school - 1 liter of water (~1/4 of gallon), two helpings of whatevers on the cafeteria, a sandwinch brought from home, chips
3 - first dinner 3 pm home - 2 glasses of water, soup, salad, main course, dessert
4 - second dinner 7 pm home - (an all protein diet.) 2 glasses of water. protein helping thing milkshake thing. protein helping bar. steak. oj (with raw egg in it) . dessert.
5 - [don't know what to call it, in spanish 'cena'] 9-10 pm home - tea/coffee, glass of water, glass of milk, sandwich, eggs.
*6 - bedtime snack - anything i find after getting rid of all that water.

*the only one thing that changes in my diet is number three's main course, and saturday and sunday is EVEN MORE FOOD.

Fri May 23, 2008 8:13 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I'm going to be 18 soon and I'm barely above 125 lbs.

Anyway, I typically eat 2 slices, or about 1/4 of a large pizza. I know a lot of people who say they can easily eat half, which is kind of gross.

My diet isn't very good either. I hate most veggies, especially the leafy kind.

Fri May 23, 2008 8:45 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm the biggest pig you'll ever come across. (I know people who eat more than me, but they're not on here.)

For breakfast I have toasted waffles if it's a school day.
If it's the weekend I don't have a breakfast; I go outside with my friends and buy junkfood for breakfast.

I don't eat lunch unless it's in school; in which case I have four sandwiches with ham, cheese and sandwich spread (This stuff you can get that is delicious :D). I also have some chocolate with it and drink water.

For dinner I usually have pizza (not take-away, it's made in my house [not from scratch]). Sometimes I have fish/chicken nuggets and waffles. I also have chicken and pasta sometimes, too. In my auntie's, when I'm going there, I get chicken nuggets and chips. I'm there on Sunday too, so I have peas, chicken an croquets.

I snack a lot. I might go to the shop with my friends, but that's kinda like my breakfast.

So I must be pretty fat, right?

Wrong.

So I must do lots of exercise, right?

Wrong. I do very little. (PE in school and if I go away with scouts we hike up mountains.)

Well I must at LEAST be an unfit blob.

Wrong again. :o I'm skinny. O_o

So I eat loads and I'm skinny. Lucky. :)

Sat May 24, 2008 3:33 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ahh, in terms of pizza, I used to be an absolute PIG. My school has "Friday Pizza" where two slices of pizza are five dollars. I used to have that and a soda, in addition to a lack (somewhat) of cardiovascular exercise and five cookies at break. This = :( unhappy overweight girl. However, if I must have pizza I normally have only one slice now and I'm eating a lot healthier. (I'm really tall, about 5' 9', but I went from 155 pounds to 120. Yep, 35 pounds off.) My current diet consists of:

Breakfast - cereal, eggs, toast (maybe) , and omelet or pancakes if I'm lucky

Lunch - anything really, but normally a sandwich or pasta

Snack - anything I can find that is below 200 calories really, normally is my dessert for the day. (A dove dark chocolate bar <3 ).

Dinner - steak, pork, chicken, fish, anything really with a salad

And I've got badminton, tennis, swimming and I used to play soccer 4 times a week, but I decided that I was sick of being yelled at and called an idiot every practice. My dad's president of the rugby club in my country, but my mom won't let me play rugby. :(

If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.

Sat May 24, 2008 6:55 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I don't usually eat that much pizza but most foods I eat a lot of compared to everyone else around me.

Sat May 24, 2008 7:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I eat about 5-6 slices of a large pizza with or without toppings. But I have eaten 8-9 slices numurous times. So basically I HAVE eaten a whole large pizza by myself.

Anyway, I eat a ton of junk food, but I'm still right at the weight level for my height. That's good I guess since I do play a lot of sports.

Sat May 24, 2008 3:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

Yeah, I usually eat at least half of a large pizza, but normally not the whole thing. I normally start off my day with a granola bar or a small bowl of cereal, and am later treated to a bite sized lunch from my school cafeteria. Typically I eat a lot for dinner, then.

Mon May 26, 2008 9:30 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Pizza alone? 5-6 slices.

Pizza equivalent? 10-11 slices. Thats when you factor in the fallafel, salad, calzone, pizza rolls, cheese pretzels, garlic knots, french fries, and anything else.

I know, I'm a big piggy!

Mon May 26, 2008 9:39 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

That depends on what is on the pizza.

I'll not tell u what should be on a pizza.
I usualy eat between 5 and 7.

Tue May 27, 2008 6:17 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
Well, now that I reread what was asked, I eat a 3-5 pieces of pizza. The one sitting part is more-or-less unclear for me however. I eat 3-5 pieces of pizza and I'll go back for 2 or more pices about 5 minutes later. I only do that with friends and family however because it seems too slobbish in big groups.

Tue May 27, 2008 8:43 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I don't get hungry (I'm quite serious about that, I can't remember the last time I felt hungry), so I don't eat a lot. I usually eat when I remember that I haven't eaten all day and that I should eat at least something. As for what I eat...It depends on what's available and what sounds good.

Wed May 28, 2008 8:06 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I can usually eat about 5 pieces to myself before I start to get tired of eating the pizza. I can't eat that Pizza Hut pizza though. That stuffed crust lives up to its name.

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Wed May 28, 2008 10:38 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I eat a lot, but it's all healthy. I'd rather not be fat.

Wed May 28, 2008 11:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I eat like a hippo, but I'm actually underweight. My BMI is 15.8.

Thu May 29, 2008 5:35 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hmmm...I don't usually care whether I have a balanced diet each day. My younger Sister is 4 years younger than me but she eats as much as I do...maybe more. I eat quite little during the 3 meals....I skip breakfast most of the time but I eat a lot of snacks...healthy snacks. If there are fruits in the house they don't usually last long. I can eat 2 Kilograms of Grapes throughout the day. Fruits can make up to 40% of my diet each day.... :)

Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:43 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Crystal wrote:
Ahh, in terms of pizza, I used to be an absolute PIG. My school has "Friday Pizza" where two slices of pizza are five dollars. I used to have that and a soda, in addition to a lack (somewhat) of cardiovascular exercise and five cookies at break. This = :( unhappy overweight girl. However, if I must have pizza I normally have only one slice now and I'm eating a lot healthier. (I'm really tall, about 5' 9', but I went from 155 pounds to 120. Yep, 35 pounds off.)

wow im 5'3" and weigh 126 on average. i check my weight like 4234 times a day not cuz i think im fat but to look at the process. like the fact i gain weight after working out. i guess that means the reason i weight that much is cause of muscle. i exercise a lot and i eat really healthy. i eat a lot of small meals a day. small breakfast like just cereal or if im lucky and wake up early/ weekends/ wednesday(late start) pancakes or eggs or something along those lines then like something small in a bag through out the day til lunch i have a sandwich. well usually half and i just save the other half for later. i get home and have a snack or that other half of the sandwich and then a while later a protein drink and then for dinner a really good meal thats like my biggest meal that works for me cause if i dont eat past 6 and i wake up at like 640 [school starts at 7 40] thats more than 12 hours since i last ate... sooo yeah.
sometimes it changes big breakfast, smaller lunch, bigger snack, smaller dinner.... just w.e fits & how hungry i am. i wont eat if im not hungry. if i am im sneaking out of class and getting food. but i dont drink caffeine. yes no soda no coffee or frappuccinos or cappuccinos even if i live in the state where theres a star bucks on ever corner. no gum or most candys [chocolate doesnt count hehe :D) no pizza unless i REALLY have to like someone has it for dinner and eh ill have a little... what can i do? say no return that or you all have it ill starve... no hamburgers of hot dogs or fast food. (subway is good) and LOTS and LOTs of water. (that i do drink) but its not like i only eat veggies. i really dont. idk of many veggies i do eat. i eat a lot of whole grains... i actually look at the label and a lot of fruits and A LOT AND A LOT of meat. im a carnivore. :D

Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:30 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
i eat till my stomach gets full. i can proudly engulf two brooklyn style pizza's in one sitting. im training -teehee-

Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I vary my food, (I don't eat naught but junk) but I don't exactly watch calories or any of that. I do, unfortunately, have a ridiculous affinity for soda, and that's probably where any fat comes from.

I tend to take after my dad in that we're able to eat HUGE portions of food, though we don't gain much, if any, weight from it. There have been times where we go to a nice restaurant, both get huge steaks with salads and sides and all that, eat all of it, then polish off what the rest of the family couldn't. And we both only weigh like 190 lbs.

In terms of pizza, I could probably eat 3 slices before I feel "enough's enough" but if I'm particularly hungry, I could eat half a pizza, assuming I liked the pizza in question.

Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next