It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 The Face of Earth (working title) 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

One of the summer assignments for my English course next year is to write a good prologue from which we have a story planned out. This is what I came up with in the middle of the night, the working title for the story being "The Face of Earth." Hope you enjoy. =]

==========

Prologue

'Das my brother. >=]

Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
I'm an absolute maniac when it comes to grammar/punctuation so this will be long, bear with me. :twisted:

Zapheres wrote:
the freshly mown lawn stained with blood, the front door broken in half, also stained

This could be better, you could add a little more description and change it to something like, '...the front door was broken in half, blood slowly dripped down the mahogany frame.' It

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:01 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
uhh... yeah... what he said. How ever I think this would make a good story, just ease up on the carnage, your going for a shock and awe effect and it doesn't suit you. but I incourage and dare you to build on this story :wink:

Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]