It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 810 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 DNA Academy {Go to Page #40} 
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

"Argh...I don't know...Use the pureness of your soul! Maybe it will come naturally to you! ...Anything is possible now; try it!" Solano shouted back to her in desparation. He was running out of energy, and soon he wouldn't be able to hold his dark side back.

"If you don't do it soon, I'll die, and the rest of the world will follow! Use your soul!"
"You can't hold me forever Solano," his dark side said to him. "You're losing your grip. It's interesting how the well-being of the world rests in the hands of you...the most cynical, twisted, callous person on the planet...Interesting, twists of fate. But soon, you'll run out of power, and you'll have failed..."
"With all my energy...I'll hold you back!" Solano replied confidently. He looked back to Kiki.
"You know what you have to do..."
- DNA

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:54 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I looked away sheepishly. "Purity, huh? Interesting way to put it...but I do have an idea...." I closed my eyes, and focused. A light covered me, similar to how it did when I used the plants, except that it was blue. The water around the ship started to swirl around. It continued to rise, and I continued to try and focus it. The waves crashed up, and a small twister-shaped whirlwind of water came onto the deck, and I moved it over me. I then made it into a wall of water surrounding me, and I moved my arms, which moved part of the water. I moved my arms in a pattern, and then repeated it, and the water in the wall started to move in a swirl, facing the evil Solano. i then opened my eyes, and thrust my arms forward, and a huge column of water rammed into the dark Solano. I kept ramming it into him, so that he couldn't breath.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

"Urgh..." uttered Solano's dark side, "What is in this water? I seem to be disintegrating! Gah!"
"Face it, you've lost. You no longer are a part of me, and you will soon cease to exist," Solano replied.
"That may be so, but I have one last trick up my sleeve! Dark Meteor!"

He lifted his left hand (the only hand he had left) up high, and a giant swirling spherical mass of dark energy materialized above his hand.

"You're finished!" it screamed, launching the giant attack at Kiki.

Solano then leapt in the path of the attack, taking it full on. He screamed. The attack was so powerful it would've killed Kiki instantly, but Solano had some resistance. Despite that, it was so painful he couldn't even move his body.

Yet the attack went through and Solano's dark side quickly evaporated into nothing.

"....ngh...It's over...isn't it...?" Solano asked.
- DNA

Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I ran to SOlano. "Are you alright?" I asked him, and picked him up. ((Yes, I might be little, but I'm strong enough...)) The water went back into the ocean, and I went downstairs, while the fisherman asked if he was okay. I shrugged. "Have him tell you, I still need to take care of something." I turned to Solano. "How do I deal with your brother?"

Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

"I'm alright enough, although the only part of my body I can move without feeling unbearable pain is my mouth..." he told Kiki.
"How to take care of my brother? That I can handle..."
He got up, using only his mind to lift himself upward, and float back onto the deck. Alex was just getting up, angered that he was still missing his arm. Solano then caused his Celestic Blade to levitate and cut off his other arm lickety-split. He then lifted him high up into the air, constraining him. Yet his body hadn't moved an inch.

"Okay, Alex, you have a choice...Either you call this whole thing off right now, surrender and lay down your arms, and return our friends back to us, then lead a life of good will; or I will make you endure a slow and painful death...and if I see fit, I'll do the same to your cronies. Call them here, will you?"

Alex looked at Solano. The defiance was no longer in his gaze.

"Solano...ngh...You've won at last...I admit that. But the agents aren't under my jurisdiction; they won't acquiesce so easily!" And with that, Alex dove into the ocean, so he wouldn't have to live out the rest of his pitiful life.

"The agents won't listen to him?" Solano said. "This is going to be harder than we thought. Agh!" He collapsed on the deck again. "I...can't move at all...you'll have to take care of them by yourself...If need be, use the blade...take it!"

With that, Solano steadily slipped into unconsciousness, into a deep sleep. He might never have the strength to battle again, and that fearful thought haunted Solano in his dreams.
- DNA

Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed, worried, and picked Solano up, once more bringing him below deck. I then took the blade, and put in my pack, hiding it in a special pocket.

Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Solano was deep within his dreams. He probably wouldn't wake up for another couple hours.

At first, he dreamed that he'd lost both his arms and legs, and that he'd never be able to battle again, and then saw a looming image of his dark side above him, moving in to kill him.

"You'll never fight again!" it said, but the image quickly faded away. Then he flashed back to another memory...one that might end up solving this whole conflict.

It was a memory of when he was about 4 years old. He had his ear pressed to the metal door of his windowless prison, and he heard his parents' voices. Icenn was talking to Rouge about something right outside his doorway.

"What would happen if we were to meet some unfortunate accident? I want the team to continue on after we die," Rouge said.
"I know!" Icenn replied. "We will have it pass on through the family...and we have one son, but we don't know how long that may last..."
"Two sons, Icenn," Rouge replied. "Don't forget Pyraten in here."
"Yes, but what's to say Pyraten won't destroy the team, or make it for some other purpose?"
"Needless to say, he is still our son, and nothing can change that. If he ever gets the chance to run the team, I say, do what he wants. If you're lucky enough, you may get your wish and Pyraten may never be in charge."
"Very well...but I want Alex, our firstborn, to get the reins first. And if he falls, then Pyraten will assume the reins."
"Yes, we must plan for the future and every possible outcome. Alex, then Pyraten. Agreed?"
"Agreed," Icenn finished, and then they departed.

Solano's 17-year-old self suddenly thought of something. (That's it! They said so themselves that the team would pass through the family. And since Icenn, Rouge, and Alex are all gone [he snickered at the irony that he'd finished them all off], that means I would be in charge of the team! And I say, that they are to release my friends and live the rest of their lives justly! Argh, if only I were awake and able to move...I just hope they don't come for Kiki while I sleep...I have to see them, one way or another...)

- DNA

Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Lol. Let's see....the only people who doesn't have any revealed relatives, are the twins, Janie, Aseren, and Tablet. All I can say, is that Tab's only living relatives are his sister and his brother.)

As Tablet was sobbing like a baby, Jackie was floating in the water.

*flashback*

In the plane/helicopter, Jackie woke up, and jumped out.

*end flashback*

"What the... Now I'm hoplessly lost."

Tablet then looked up, and one person was standing above him, smiling. ~Assazin! Where exactly have you been?~ "Assazin" laughed, and said, "I'm tracking down Rob. Did you know that he is an immortal know?" Tablet stood up, and said, "Yeah, I know. You know, you are a great friend for a bloodthirsty C.O.B.~

Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I don't have sibling...yet. Maybe. I dunno?! :?))

I sat on the edge of the boat, testing my newfound power by moving water around my hand. I dropped it once I saw the fisherman come up on deck, and lean on the 'wall' I was sitting on. "You alright?" He asked. I nodded. "Sorry about your ship, though." The man laughed, and riffled my hair. "It will be fine. You should be safe out here." He then looked out to see, and frowned. "Are those people out there?" He asked, and I looked over my shoulder. I then gasped and turned around, cupping my hands to my mouth. "TABLET!!!!" I shouted.....

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Solano was deep in sleep. It was the first time in his life he'd ever rested easy. He was so tired he wasn't even thinking, just letting his sleep be a black dreamless void - and he loved it.

Many hours later he woke up again. The pain had completely vanished, and even he himself was startled at his quick recovery. Yet he was now exhausted, and couldn't even find the strength to move much. So he lay awake in the bed, staring at the ceiling, and sighed deeply.

- DNA

Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I ran below deck to see Solano awake. "Solano! I just saw Tablet, Jamie, and someone else in the water! Come on!" Without waiting, I picked Solano up and raced upstairs, running to the so that I could point the people in the water out.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Solano fell onto the ground and picked himself up psychically.
"Wait, Jamie who? Don't you mean Janie? Anyway, I'll come up top!"
He mustered newfound strength and sprinted up to the deck. He looked out in the water for anyone he might be able to see bobbing on the surface.

"Kiki! Where are they; I can't see them."

- DNA

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Right there!" I cried out, pointing to an area in the water.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Solano looked out to sea, and saw three figures floating out to sea.

"Ah!" He took action immediately, and lifted them all out of the water with his mind, and onto the ship.

"Are you three alright?" Since his dark side was gone, he had become much more compassionate.

- DNA

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yes, I am reviving this rp.

Same everything as before, BUT, we're starting anew!

Rules, plot, everything is EXACTLY the same, exept for the sign-up.

The Basics
Name:
What you are: (Transformed, Cross-Breed, or Gene-X151)
What pokemon you transformed/cross-bred with: (If Gene-X, ignore.)
Poke-thing: (Something to relate you with the pokemon, e.g. able to breath fire, tail. Gene-X ignore

Looks
Ref. Pic: *optional*
Hair:
Skin:
Height:
Weight:
Build:
Clothes:
Scars, Marks, and Bling:

Personal Details
Family and Friend Background:
Birthday:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Fears:
History:
Other:

Pokemon & Items
Pokemon:(Only one. No legendaries, shinies, but not too much, or I'll be forced to shut down this rule.)
Strengths (Don't say "water, fire, ect.", say why your pokemon is good, like it's unusually smart.)
Weaknesses: (Same as top, except why it is not good, e.g. Stupid as a potato.)
Odd Spots: *optional* (Tell how it's different from normal pokemon.)

*all optional, though it would be better with them*
Money: (Maximum, 8000)
Items:
Pokeballs:
Key Items:
Berries:
Special Items:

Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:03 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Okay, I think this would be a really good rp, but I don't understand a few things. I've read Page One and I get the story, but what I don't get is what is special about Gene-X babies or how Tranformed & Crossbreeds were made or what the difference is between them. Once I've got all that, I'll get a good profile going. =]

'Das my brother. >=]

Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:11 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

@Zepheres
Transformed:
Gonga909 wrote:
...Lots of pokemon are turning into humans...

Crossbreeds:
Gonga909 wrote:
...created by Team Icenn and Team Roque, by taking a single strand of DNA...They cloned it and injected it into babies before they were born...

@Gonga909
Since this is a pokemon trainer academy would it be alright if I roleplayed as a teacher? My character wouldn't fit well as one of the students but he would make an excellent teacher since he is a human who was experimented on and split into two parts, one human, one pokemon. Also he is a skilled pokemon trainer. My only issue would be level for a teacher's pokemon.

EDIT:Also would the RP be picking up from the point it was at when it died or starting completely over?

Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:41 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Started completely over, and yes, you can be a teacher.

Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:47 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Cool. I'll post Finley's RP profile here since it's slightly different from the normal one.
He's basically just further through his story that i'm writing about him than the first one. Technically he's the post story Finley while the normal one is Prestory. I also added his last name, since he takes the last name of the orphanage lady who raised him.

Name:Finley MacDuggal
Profession:Wandering Trainer

Appearance:
Body type:Lean Muscled
Hair and eye colours:Black Hair, Blue Eyes
Face type:Smooth, unblemished
Height:6'1"
Skin tone:Pale Caucasian
Clothing style:Tends towards shades of red and black, often layers his clothing, almost always wears a long coat(typically red or black) with a matching homburg hat
Speech style:Typically speaks in a casual manner with slang thrown in but can become near incomprehensible on the rare occasions he gets truely angry
Notable Personal Effects:Black backpack, Badges(refer to sig)

Personality:
General demeanor:Laid Back, Imaginative, Curious
How he/she sees himself:Rarely takes a true look at himself but sees himself as a friendly, outgoing person
Best qualities:Relaxed, Friendly
Worst qualities:Sometimes Overly Curious, Slow to pick up on bad intentions

Background:
Parents:Orphan(often considers the lady who ran the orphanage as his mother.)
Siblings:None
Hometown:Rustoboro City, Hoenn(not actually born or raised here but his first friend was made here)
Childhood history:Abandoned by his parents before he could even remember their faces he was raised in a orphanage. He eventually left and having found that the rest of society was as cruel to him as his parents had been he eventually joined up with team rocket. He applied for an experiment they were planning that was said to have the side effect of complete memory loss which appealed to him greatly.
Recent history:After a run in with one of the team rocket Elites his memories began flooding back and he clung to his new life with his partner and vehemently rejected his old self. He and Dougal have a closer bond than ever and now even share memories and at times thoughts. He still recalls his implant memories and often refers to those when people ask him about his past.
Implant Memories:
Has been traveling for as long as he can remember with his friend and pokemon Dougal, although neither can recall where, when, or how they met.
Plans for the future:Enjoy life with his partner.

Quirks:
Preferred foods:Actually has no preference regarding any foods aside from a very small list of foods he doesn't like that changes almost daily, sometimes more often
Favorite pokemon:Dougal(his Gastly)
Favorite place:The World
Pet peeve(s):Being forced to fight, Being chased, Being cold, Bullies
Least favorite season:Winter(Cold weather requires more clothes than he really likes to wear)
Worst memory:His entire life before and after the orphanage before the experiment.
Special Traits:Can Speak with Ghosts, Can be attacked by pokemon, Can use some fighting and normal type moves, Can sometimes use some ghost type moves but always attributes them to Dougal, Can "borrow" Dougal's eyesight(eyes turn red while doing this)

Partner:
Name:Dougal
Species:Gastly
Appearance: Grey replaces the normal purple of most gastly and he has patches along his face that match the skin tone of Finley(refer to sig or avy)
Speech Style:Often speaks in a rather manner of fact way and rarely uses slang, obviously only pokemon and the few people who can understand ghost pokemon can understand what he says
Personality:Level-headed, Tactical, Easily annoyed
Pet peeve(s):Finley's tendancy to play "guardian angel" to children, Being accused of being mischevious, Being accused of being evil
Special Traits:Can't Evolve, Can't go inside pokeballs, Can teleport to Finley, Only weak versus psychic, Only immune to normal, no other type resitance or weaknesses

NOTE:When Finley "borrows" Dougal's sight it is merely him copying the special aspects of Dougal's eyes(Perfect vision in any degree of darkness, can see ghost pokemon, can see auras, slightly improved range and scope of vision[i.e. He can notice details human eyes would miss and his field of vision is slightly wider and slightly further than that of a human])
NOTE2:Finley dislikes using the moves he does know so he tends to only use them when he is actually being attacked or when Dougal is busy with something else. The ghost moves he knows he can't actually choose to use, they are more like instinctive reactions.
NOTE3:Finley cannot tan or get a sunburn and so his skin always remains the same pale coloration.
NOTE4:"Can be attacked by pokemon" basically means pokemon percieve him the same as another pokemon. Since any pokemon could attack a trainer but it would normally be able to tell the difference.
NOTE5:Dougal doesn't just refuse to go inside his pokeball like Ash's pikachu and a few others but he actually cannot be captured within a pokeball and thus has no pokeball.
NOTE6:Dougal's inability to Evolve combined with having only one immunity and no resistances are meant partly as an offset for the lack of weakness to anything but Psychic moves.
NOTE7:For those who notice, yes Finley looks the same age as he did right after the experiment. That's due to the fact that he is technically dead because his soul(Dougal) is seperate from his body. That's also why he doesn't tan.

Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Basics
Name: Melinda Rose
Nicknames: Mindy
What you are: Gene-X151

Looks
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brunette
Skin: Slightly tanned caucasian
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Build: Very slim, has some muscle mass.
Clothes: Green tank top and black jeans.
Scars, Marks, and Bling: Circle-shaped scar from where the Gene started.

Personal Details
Family and Friend Background: Melinda is the daughter of the owners of the Pick a Peck of Colors flower shop in Floaroma Town. She is an only child, and was a very popular kid in Floaroma Town.
Personality: Mindy is a rebellious teenager. She is a young woman who always fights for her independence. In fewer words, a feminist. She is a strong believer of personal rights and non-conformity. She always thinks she can do things by herself, when really, she needs help doing something. Mindy is the kind of person that if someone makes a mistake, she will always help them up. She is kind to others, but does not like it if boys are too sweet to her. She is a very good pokemon battler, although, she had dreams of being a top coordinator someday.
Likes: Gardening (is very good with plants), grass and water pokemon, leadership positions, athletics, learning, the daytime.
Dislikes: Boys, fire pokemon, teasing maliciously, the night
Hobbies: Gardening
Fears: being exploited for being a Gene-X151 child; her friends getting hurt because of Mindy's mistakes; darkness
History: Mindy's parents are very rich. So much in fact, that they had the money and political power to keep her being a Gene-X151 child a secret; which they did for a very long time. Mindy even grew up, not knowing she was a Gene-X151 child. But since the new academy had opened up, her parents thought it was the right thing to do to send her there. She is still very confused about why she is going to this new place, and is almost frightened, for she does not know what to expect.

Pokemon & Items

Pokemon: Budew
Strengths: Personality very similar to Mindy's, but seems to have more compassion. Is a smart battler; immune to attract.
Weaknesses: Is not the fastest pokemon around, pretty slow.

Pokeballs: 2
Key Items: Sprayduck Watering Can.
Berries: Many different types: carries at least one of every basic berry on her at all times.

(Sorry for typos and stuff, this was made fast and I'm in a hurry. I will edit later. So, you will tell us our powers, right Gonga909?)

Last edited by Birdknight on Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:45 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Acepted, both of you. For the powers, what do you mean?

Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:49 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Thanks. and He means the X151 powers.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Basics
Name: Trevor Blade
Nicknames:Red or Red Blade
What you are: Cross-Breed
Pokemon crossed with: Gallade
Poke-thing: personality(noble gentlemen), swords on the arms, fast, knows moves leaf blade, x-scissor, and night slash

Looks
Eyes:amber
Hair:burgundy
Skin:tan caucasian
Height:5'11"
Weight:146lbs.
Build:mid to large size torso, large amount muscle-tone
Clothes:black jacket, crimson t-shirt, and black jeans
Scars,marks,and bling: scars across the chest and back, burn on the left wrist

Personality Details
Family and Friend background: Trevor's family was murdered by Team Icenn.
Personality: Trevor is a loner. He has never known acceptance from the world so he turned his back on it. Trevor is very stubborn but strong willed also. He would give his life for a friend in need. Whenever he is forced to battle his elegance in the art of his sword surpasses any master. That is how he rightfully earned the name Red Blade. Trevor can pass any obstacle. He can be arrogant after a long battle but always shows sportsmanship during. He does dwell on romance but is a true gentlemen.
Likes: Training, exercise, prefers the night, having a good time
Dislikes:easy battles, the Teams
Hobbies:Fighting
Fears:losing a battle, letting emotion get in the way
History: Trevor's family was killed because Team Icenn found his location and attempted to destroy him because his DNA bonded with Gallade's perfectly which is very uncommon. Trevor only survived because he killed the assassins that tried to kill him. Realizing this a threat, the Teams sent their best trackers to find him. Trevor hid on Mt.Coronet.There he found an injured Charmander. The pokemon was scared so he used fire fang on Trevor's wrist. Trevor befriended Charmander by offering his friendship. Years later they snuck on a boat headed to the academy.Only hoping that no one will realize that Trevor is there.

Pokemon and Items
Pokemon:Charmander
Strengths: developed close enough bond with Trevor to lean telepathy. always wanting to be the best he can be.
Weaknesses:easily distracted
Pokeballs: 4
Key Items: bike and item finder
berries: leppa,chesto,and nanab

(whatever doesn't fit with the story can be cut out)

Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:58 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Interresting I wanna join.
The Basics
Name:Danny
Starter Pokemon:Hitmonlee
What You Are:CrossBreed
PokeThing:When Threatend acts cool and natural untill the attacker lands a hit.When sleeping keeps one eye open just incase.
Looks:Gender:Male
Hair:Blonde
Skin:tannish
Height: 5'9"
Build:Strong Muscle Mass
Clothes:Jeans white shirt leather jacket
Personal Details:Had A Very bad childhood. After his parents died he went to an orphanage. He doesn't talk often and when attacked may grab the attacker and fling them across the room.
Fears: turning to a shadow pokemon
Dislikes: grass pokemon
History:Danny's parents were always poor. Danny had to battle for money. His parents were killed portecting other pokemon from team rocket.
Pokemon And Items
Pokemon:Hitmonlee
Strengths:Watching his friends being attacked gives him power.
Pokeballs:5
Key Items: VS seeker
Berries:Many Kinds

Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:46 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'd like to join
Name: Dave
Nicknames: none
What you are: Cross breed
What pokemon you transformed/cross-bred with: magnezone
Poke-thing: has magnets on head which can lauch elecrtricity for attacks (limited to thunderbolt thunderwave and spark) and move in metal objects

Looks
Eyes: brown
Hair: black
Skin: white mith metalic sheen
Height: 6ft 9
Weight: 145ibs
Build: average
Clothes: blue jeans red T-shirt
Scars, Marks, and Bling: none

Personal Details
Family and Friend Background: family died while he was young he thinks it was murder but it was not considered that by police
Birthday: 9 of august
Personality: has temper but sticks by friends and allies
Dislikes: earthquakes and ground types
Hobbies: tricking people by making metal objects float
Fears: being trapped in an underground pit especialy if there are ground pokemon down there
History: He was an out cast from the age of three when all his family died
Other:

Pokemon & Items
Pokemon: treeko
Strengths: extremely agile
Weaknesses: not very strong muscles

*all optional, though it would be better with them*
Money: 7999
Items: full heal*2
Pokeballs: 3
Key Items: acrobike from hoen
Berries: 5* sitrus 2* oran

Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 810 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next