It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Crimson's Art Gallery 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

For a while I stopped drawing and focused on my writing. I'm starting to get back into it and here are some pictures that didn't take too long...except for one (coloring it in took forever). So, no sprites; sorry if that floats your boat. Anyway, comments are welcome.

Portrait practice I drew her twice before I was satisfied. The shading's not perfect, if you were to look at the reference image, but it's not that bad (she also had two toned hair on the top).

Alright, this took virtually no time at all. Most of these pictures I drew during my Government/Economics class (still got a high "A" in the class too).

This is the second horse that I've ever drawn. It's pretty accurate to the picture except for the tail, but it was hard do to since the horse is white and it was on a black background. I tried different techniques, but I just made it worse. :? Over all, I like it. I think it's recognizable as a horse at least.

This one took the longest time. I sketched while watching Jurasic Park ( <3 ), and that took forever because I was trying really hard to get it just like my reference picture and I kept worrying about his hair. Well, it's accurate for the most part, I screwed up inking his hair by going into one of his highlights, so I just colored it all black, and then his face is a little shorter than it is in the picture (proportionally). Still, I think it's okay, not as awesome as the original, who ever drew that kudos to you.

Wed May 28, 2008 5:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
Crimson draws? Sweet.

I really like the horse drawing. I can't say any specific reasons why. The other ones are good, I just don't like them. I don't know why though.

I really helped you advance in your skills. :B

Thu May 29, 2008 10:34 am
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Good. Yup. Horse is best. But good.

Sat May 31, 2008 4:00 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I could probably copy/paste what I said in Galar's topic and it might still be accurate, but since I like individuality I'll say something different.
Like Gaspus Maximus or something.

Those are good sketchbook drawings. It's nice to see that your expertise isn't in the area of fan fiction alone. I for one hope to see more, and keep up the good work!

Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:24 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I've always been a fan of pencil sketches and pen and ink drawings (enter Stephen Gammell's work with Scary Stories). Though all seem well done, best are the portrait practice and the cupcake hamster.

Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:49 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Good lord, I just LOVE them (specially the first one), excellent job! Keep it up! :)

Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:42 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Wow, These are :D REALLY :D good!

The gerbil cupcake is realy ermm.. .cool!

no, i'm not being sarcastic, it's just really weird and really neat. Good Sketches.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:02 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ME and my friend looked at them and thought they were really great. The little kid likes the horse one best. Good use of time. :D :mrgreen:

Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]