It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Unusual Dreams/Nightmares 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

When I still have my Red version I was so addicted to it until I dreamt this:
All Pokemon can be found anywhere even Pokemon Center,Market etc. When I was in a Pokemon Market I found the final evolution of {charmander} , {charmeleon} and {charizard} it was "Charmaunder" it looks like a {charizard} but bigger.In fact it's so big it doesn't fit the opponent's side screen.Also I've found a Kingcuno (final evolution of Krabby and Kingler).If you want an Aerodactyl go to Pallet town and at the back of the Proffessor's lab,you could see a fossil,press A and a wild Aerodactyl will be there.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:03 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
I remember in second grade I had a dream where I went into some cave and found a Native American tribe that live there forever. I can't really remember much more. I think that I dreamt this because I saw an An American Tail 3 about some mouse who goes into a cave and finds a Native American tribe of mice that was there forever but some mean mouse wants to steal the cities treasures or something. :?

Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

A few years ago, when I used to play Counter Strike (I don't like it anymore), I had my friends over for a LAN. We drank and ate junk food, played CS and got no sleep at all. And when they left the next day, I still didn't get any sleep. I just kept playing. When I stopped I was half asleep, and half saw reality and have saw CS. It was very vague as I really do not know what's going on when I'm half asleep. Does anyone else get that? They are half asleep, and they cannot think straight, and sometimes think things like "If I took a spaceship to school, then I could sleep in.. But what of the bees!"

Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:40 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I had a dream where i was at school and saw girl get stabbed in the back of the head with the knife still in it. I ran to help her. When I got to her, she looked at me with the most hypnotizing eyes I have ever seen. I still still see those eyes now. creeeeepy how real that dream was.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:11 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I dreamt I killed a man with bamboo.

255 is the true devil's number.

typhlosion blaze wrote:
Wait, the guy who made this topic plays runescape? So 3rd grade.

From my "Stupid Insults" thread, where people tell eachother how people insulted them in a hilariously stupid manner, how ironic!

Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:06 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I had another dream where me and random people were in some factory and suddenly I snapped and went Bruce Lee on everybody. It was awesome.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:36 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have lucid dreams quite often nowadays. (Yunno, the kind where you're awake enough to control the dream, but not awake enough to actually wake up.)

Anyways, a few weeks ago I had a dream where I was in my house and decided to go into the basement. Tons and tons of cats then followed me down the stairs into the basement. No I do not know where they came from, lol. They then started to spontaneously blow up in a shower of fireworks-like explosions, fur and candy. I then proceeded to freak out and run into the wall, which then disappeared and lead me into never ending darkness.

Then I woke up.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:27 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

well, many times i dream i am falling of a high place and then flying back to the place i fell from.
also i dream alot of a big doll that looks like a human and has a long nose, blood-red lips and red, short hair that wants to tickle me.
just recently, i dreamed that i was at some ancient ruins on a school trip.i went with a friend to the cafe which was there and he ordered an alcohol containing cofee( :?: ).then i left him and went to the ruins to take a look.then i reached some ancient arches, and found my big sister singing with a friend of her. i also begun to sing( :| )and they said i had to shut my mouth :evil: .then my sister's friend went away and i begun to chat with my sister.then i noticed a dead tarantula behind her.suddenly it stood on its legs and started chasing us.we ran and ran and suddenly we were at home with the spider chasing us :( .then i woke up.when i fell asleep, i dreamed the rest of my dream( :!: ).which means, i was at home again with the spider pursuing us.we ran until i jumped on the spider and it died :lol: .then i continued running until i was in the living room, where my dad was sitting, watching a movie about vampires :? ...
another weird dream was that i was at a restaurant with my school(again).then i suddenly died(?) and saw my body on the floor, but everybody could see my soul floating.then i found a hat on the floor and put it on, and i said to my sister"look, annie, i can fly!" :lol: .then i went to some people eating, when they spilled a can of orange juice and told mee i had to clean it up.i started crying so loudly( :? ), that the whole restaurant staff came running and asked what was happening.i said those people said i had to clean up their juice and the restaurant owner fined them a money amount(can't remember how much)
there are lots of other weird dreams i have dreamt, but if i posted them all, it would take me all week(i can remember my dreams very good).

Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I had a horrible nightmare, but I won't post it here since I don't think it is kid-appropriate.

I had a dream though where I was queen of the vampires, one where I was queen of the Black Arms (fictional alien race,) and one (a nightmare?) where I kissed a mixture of Sesshomaru/Black Doom
(which I drew... like 2 years-old drawing)

Newest: Kangaskhan

Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:08 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I had a dream about elves and dragons...

I was "the chosen one" and I had to save the magical forrest from an evil dragon. But when I killed it I found out that the enemy was another elf... in the dream she was my girlfriend... and I had to kill her.
When I did that a lot of thunder suddenly appeared and killed me...

Then I woke up.

Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have really weird dreams sometimes. I dream about something, and it actually happens in real life. Weird. :?

Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:21 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I used to have frequent nightmares that my mum was a vampire and trying to kill me.

As a kid I had nightmares on a nearly nightly basis. It was horrible, and now I can't sleep without the covers over my shoulders, even if it's 40*Celsius. I don't get them any more though, unless I get really hot due to too many covers being on.

Last night I had a dream made a scientific breakthrough that can stop things from catching fire (No, not water!). When he showed me he caught fire, and then I caught fire. And then he sprayed the stuff on me, and I asked if it was toxic. Then the settings changed into a laboratory and he was showing it to a class, and then it was the 1950s and he was inventing mathematics on the board. Yeah, I dunno..

Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:02 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sapphirath wrote:
I have really weird dreams sometimes. I dream about something, and it actually happens in real life. Weird. :?

That also happens to me...
It's creepy. Especialy when I dream about people I've never met before.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:16 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
This week, I have dreamt twice that I killed my girlfriend. Another time this week, I dreamt I spent all day with her and we acted like a solid couple. Until I accidently knocked her unconscious.

I feel like I am getting mixed messages. -_-

Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:22 am
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I had/have a pretty funny reoccuring dream. Still makes me laugh whenever I think about it.

I have a dream where I'm walking out of a elevator in a totally abandoned hospital. Or at least the hallway is. Yeah, so I'm walking down this flourescent creepy hall, when a zombie pushes me against a wall, where I fall on my side, and tills me with a lawnmower.

Okay, mabye it's not that funny anymore. It's actually pretty creepy if I'm reading it...

Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:33 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I'm currently training to become a lucid dreamer, and one of the first steps is to recall dreams. So to do that I've been logging any dreams I've been having by writing them down as soon as I wake up (the moment where you usually can remember the most details of a dream). I'll share some of them with you here.

Note, each section is one night of dreams; since one enters REM sleep numerous times during sleep, it is possible to have/remember more than one dream. Therefore I'm grouping them by nights since some of the dreams that occur on the same night are related. Oh, also... I'm not going to be listing EVERY dream I've recorded... that would take too long.

tl;dr version: I'm going to post some of the dreams I have written down.

Some of my dreams have little detail, so a few of them are kinda laem... but ah well.

One last garbage info piece: These are mainly written in present tense 1st person view.

----------------------------------------------------------------
[Entry for 5/6/08]
I click a computer mouse over and over again.
[Entry for 5/7/08]
The backyard is littered with giant gardens full of vegetables and plants. I go outside and run rampantly through the patches.
[Entry for 5/12/08]
I am wandering around a Target retail store. I have psychokinetic powers such levitation and the ability to lift things without touching them. I come across some lost kids and I help them find their parents.
[Entry for 5/19/08]
I weave through these towering metal bookcases that are filled with insects. I am outside, and the bugs are overflowing from the shelves and I walk through the rows. After a few minutes I meet up with my dad. We get into his car and leave the area.

My entire family and I, excluding my older brother, are in this strange underground place. There is a Burger King set up in concession stand-style nearby, but there are no employees inside.

I walk down these numerous yellow dirt paths. Each path I take leads me back to where I started.
[Entry for 5/22/08]
I'm in a giant hotel along with many other people I do not know. It appears that I am attending some sort of convention. When night falls, I wander around what seems to be the first floor. I stumble into a room where some people I know from my high school are; they appear to be rehearsing for some sort of play.

I'm in a busy city area. There is immense high-speed traffic on the adjacent road. I walk down the side of the lane for what seems to be a very long time.

I find myself in the same hotel as the previous/earlier dream, except I am in someone else's room. For some reason I begin sifting through the room owner's bags, tossing everything around the room.
[Entry for 5/24/08]
I'm experiencing life Resident Evil 4-like. After crossing a meadow-like field, I come across some pirate ships docked in the port of a strange tribal village. I sneak onto one of the pirate ships and find this item that turns me invisible. I then begin sneaking around the village undetected.

I come to stay at this creepy mansion with a friend I do not recognize from real life. The mansion has a full blown hotel service, including a hunchbacked man as the bellhop. Said bellhop shows us our room, where we put our stuff down. Across the hallway I see into another room. There is a trio of musicians inside. Later, at night, the trio comes over to our room saying that they're hearing strange noises coming from downstairs.

I go to a Burger King really late at night. I order lots of food over and over again as I keep eating. I stay there for what seems to be hours.
[Entry for 5/27/08]
I arrive late in the night to this shack-like house. Inside I go to the kitchen, which is extremely narrow. After searching around for food, my parents come down from the nearby stairs to see what's going on.

I exit some sort of cave and come to a river. I stand by, admiring the flow of water.
[Entry for 5/31/08]
I discover a portal to another dimension. In this other dimension, all buildings are in rought shape, the insides are extremely messy, and human life is nowhere to be found at first. I report my findings to some of the people in the town I go to school in. Everyone begins searching around in this new dimension, seperating into expedition groups. Eventually we do find human life, but they're deformed, kind of like the infected people from the movie "I Am Legend". They act like pranksters, and even kidnap this one girl that goes to my school. I rescue her from the pranksters and bring her back to our dimension.

I roaming around outside on our large lawn for a long time. Soon the clouds turn stormy gray. I begin hearing thunder, but it doens't rain. Out of nowhere, a little pig runs into my leg, making little noises. I pick it up and cradle it in my arms, wondering where it came from.

I go to my family's chicken coop outside of our woods to check on the chickens. When I get in, I take a strange notice of a really tiny hole in the back wall of the coop. I approach it and begin staring into it. As I continue to stare, I somehow get sucked into it. It transports me to the same dimension I discoverd earlier, except in a different location. I go back to report my findings to everyone again, and a lot of people come to explore this section of the new dimension.

Well I think that's good for now... maybe I'll post some more another time.

Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:01 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I can certainly say I had my most bizarre dream last night. I can hardly explain it.

I am at my school and I am sitting at a table with some of my friends. Their attempts at being funny are failing. I kid tries to sit next to me but the teachers pciks him up and carries him to another seat. A friend who is not at the table tried to sit next to me and the teacher says, "Hey, I see what you're doin'!" She hustles over, picks him up, and carries him to a different table.
The next thing I know, we are in a different classroom, watching a movie. Well, a movie is playing, but everyone was running rampant through the classroom and the whole school. The teachers were just walking around passing out cookies.
Suddenly, my friend, Jordan, and I are in some weird house/alternate dimension thing. Everything was black or red. The lighter areas were red, and the darker areas, or where something was shaded, were black. (This is where I don't reallly know what happens.) We start running around wherever we are and everything impossible happens. We begin to run on walls, people fall from the ceiling, the walls close in, we walk through doors, going straight forward, and we end up in the same room. (This might have been partially inspired by the Experimental Staff level on Lost Odyssey.) People would stop moving and their bodies would stand there while an animated version of them would come through a wall and start talking to us. If you touched the non-animated bodies, they would disappear. (There were so many insane things. I don't really know how to explain them so I am explaining the things I can.)
Jordan and I were all by ourselves. It just happened and we didn't know why. We began to look around to see if we could see anybody. When we looked up, we saw non-animated bodies floating in mid-air. We began to run forward but we ran into a line of bodies that were balancing on their heads. We backed up, turned around and the bodies that were in the air were on the ground. Theses glowing balls appeared out of nowhere and began bouncing in between the bodies, laughing at us. I turned to Jordan and yelled, "What is this dream about anyway?!" (I think it to be weird that I thought I was dreaming inside of another dream) We charged through the upside-down bodies and ended up in the classroom.
Jordan was on the ground and I was on my knees. I looked around, the classroom was desolate except for my friend, Keri. She looked a tme and said, "Aw, you're bleeding out of your ears." I put my hands to my ears and pulled them away so I could see if they were bleeding. They were. She looked at me again and said, "Jordan is dead." She then walked behind me. I turned around to see what she was doing and she wasn't there.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:21 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Okay mine was kind of very strange, not really a nightmare but kind of weird.

For some reason I was on bus in Nampa (The nearest city to mine), keep in mind this is a school bus. Anyway, I got a hold of a cellphone that enabled me to activate nuclear weapons. I accidentally did and it destroyed a lot of places. I managed to get a hang of it after a moment and cancelled the ones heading for Russia because well, if they hit... The world would've been over! Then somehow I was in a building (In Nampa) running around from some weird thing... That's all I can remember!

Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:05 am
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sapphirath wrote:

De Ja Vu.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Here is mine from last night.

The whole eighth grade went on a field trip to an amusement park. We were staying on an island. The back side was a giant tent. We laid down our stuff and went to check out the rest of the island. The middle was full of chairs and tables and there was a vast canvas spread above the tables and chairs. The front was an open area that had some trees. Lights were strung everywhere and it gave the island a beautiful look.
I then began to look for my friends. I found them at the tent, going through their bags. I asked if they would like to go on a roller coaster with me. None of them wanted to. (I am not really sure where this roller coaster was located. You couldn't see it from any part of the island and there weren't any trails that led of the island except for the one we had to use to drive over. I just appeared at the roller coaster.) I got on the roller coaster and I enjoyed the ride for a few seconds. I then began to gain a feeling of bad things to come. I steadied my grip on the bar. Suddenly, sparks began to fly from the wheels. Then the car left the rails and went airborne. For some reason I was calm. I told myself I would guide it to the ground safely. I controlled it with a steering wheel (I don't know why it was there) and I landed it on the ground, somewhere away from the island. No one was hurt and I just hopped out and walked toward the island.
I got back to the island and I told everyone what just happened. No one freaked out or anything. They just treated it like someone tripped and scrapped their knee. I didn't care either. I didn't make a big deal out of it. I layed down in the grass and began to stare at the sky. I heard someone call my name so I crawled around searching for called my name. the voice then said,"I am back here." I crawled back and I saw Keri. I layed back down and she began to whisper in my ear. "Do you want to go to a party later? It will start when the sun begins to go down." I said sure and she began to walk off. She abruptly turned around and asked, "Do you want to go on a roller coaster?" I said sure.
We somehow ended up on this roller coaster that was somewhere north of the front part of the island. The car was shaped like a brain. We both hopped in and fastened ourselves in. The car began to move. The ride was smooth adn very fast. Keri began discussing the party with me. Everything sounded good. We both looked forward and saw that the track rose at a fourty-five degrees. At the end of the ramp, the car went airborne. This one was actually flying. Keri took hold of a wheel and said she will try to land it in the field. I told her it would be to risky as I unfastened myself. I asked her if I could steer and she let me. She was still in the way though and I told her to get behind me. She straddled my back as I began to analyze our position. We were about to fly over the island. South to the island, the way we were headed, was a large mass of water and then there was a building that was partially submerged. A window was against the water so people inside could look out. I told Keri I would land it on the water. I began to lower our altitude and I went in slowly so we would fly over the island and I wouldn't hit the water at too steep of an angle. We collided with the water and I pulled back hoping it would slow us down. Sadly, it brought us up in the air again and I had to lower the car back into the water quickly. We were closing in on the window and it seemed we would slow down in time. We didn't though and we went through the window. We went airborne again but we weren't going fast. We hit the floor and slid across the room and hit a wall. I feared that many people were killed. I helped Keri out and jumped out and ran to the only person left in the room. (The room was full of people when I crashed through the window) He said he was a reporter and I said he got there fast. Keri and I grabbed ourselves a slushie and walked out of the building.
The rest of our group was standing there waiting for us. One of the teachers asked if anyone was hurt and I said no. We then began toward a section of the amusement park with a lot of rides. The students and teachers split up. Keri and I stayed with two teachers who were going to ride a roller coaster. When we got to it, I noticed it was a small roller coaster. I read on a sign that the purpose of it was to make you vomit. Keri and I and the two teachers got in one of the cars and lowered the bar. The car began to move. The was a lot of going upside down, spinning, and going down steep, but short ramps. At the end, the car attached to a pole that was straight up and down. The car began going up and down on the pole very fast. I said that this looked wrong. Keri giggled slightly. It stopped and the car lowered to the ground. We got out and began to walk somewhere else. Keri stopped and bent over. She puked up the slushie. I was very watery and blue. I got her a napkin so she could wipe her mouth and some cotton candy to hopefully take the taste out of her mouth.
Keri and I ran off by ourselves. We ran toward the island. The party wasn't for a few hours and everyone else was still enjoying the rides. In the brain, we had decided that we were the ones that would prepare everything. And we did.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:52 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Pichu Agents wrote:
Sapphirath wrote:

De Ja Vu.

It's clairvoyance. Déjà vu is when you feel like something you're doing has already been done, or when you feel that a situation has a already occurred. Anyway, I also dream about things that happen. Good thing it's not the nightmares that I have because, well, then it wouldn't be pretty.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:47 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I discussed clairvoyance and Déjà vu with this ice cream guy at Disney World while he was getting me ice cream.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:12 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

When I was born, something was left inside my mom, and the doctors believed, but couldn't say for sure, that it was a miscarriage. In other words, I would've had a twin. It's made me think how different my life would've gone if I'd had an identical twin, but it never really affected me.

Until about nine months ago. I had a dream where I ended up meeting my twin on a plane, and he was apparently living in Europe. So after warm greetings, we hung out around Italy randomly. I don't remember every little part of the dream, but when I woke up, it felt SO real, I still swear that the ghost of my twin came to my dreams that night. Now every time I think of him, I get kinda depressed. My life would've gone so much easier if I'd had an identical twin, someone with the same basic personality and all. And I still swear he watches over me in a sense - 15 years, and I've never broken, sprained, or twisted anything. I like to think it's 'cuz of him. =]

Of course, I could be remarkably delusional, but hey, it's something to do. XD

'Das my brother. >=]

Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:59 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Zapheres wrote:
When I was born, something was left inside my mom, and the doctors believed, but couldn't say for sure, that it was a miscarriage. In other words, I would've had a twin. It's made me think how different my life would've gone if I'd had an identical twin, but it never really affected me.

Until about nine months ago. I had a dream where I ended up meeting my twin on a plane, and he was apparently living in Europe. So after warm greetings, we hung out around Italy randomly. I don't remember every little part of the dream, but when I woke up, it felt SO real, I still swear that the ghost of my twin came to my dreams that night. Now every time I think of him, I get kinda depressed. My life would've gone so much easier if I'd had an identical twin, someone with the same basic personality and all. And I still swear he watches over me in a sense - 15 years, and I've never broken, sprained, or twisted anything. I like to think it's 'cuz of him. =]

Of course, I could be remarkably delusional, but hey, it's something to do. XD

lol that's pretty odd, I have had dreams about having an identical twin, except he tried to kill me :o

Last edited by Pichu Agents on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:18 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Pichu Agents wrote:
lol that's pretty odd :!:

Look at me, I can quote somebody and make a one line comment without contributing to the thread!

================================

Last night I had three dreams again. Only one was of real interest, though...
--------------------

I'm at school. For some reason, we are expecting Al Gore to appear as a guest today to discuss global warming. As the day goes on all the students begin to get really excited about seeing Al Gore.

Eventually the class period gets to World History, but for some reason we're taking the class inside of a bus-like car. Halfway through the lesson, Al Gore arrives to my school via a moped. Everyone in my class rushes out of the car we're in, leaving me behind. I scramble to get out.

An announcement is made for everyone to come to the cafeteria and take a seat. Everyone does so. In addition to chairs being set up, there are coolers available for anyone to get free soda. I end up having to grab sodas for a bunch of people. Meanwhile Al Gore has started his presentation, so I look wierd for being the only person moving about. After getting all the sodas to everyone, I sit down.

--------------------
And that was it! Interesting, huh... lol Al Gore looked very realistic.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:32 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next