It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 TDWH 2 - The Secret She Holds 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

your story owns obs and i wish I could write that well.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:32 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Battleitout70:: Obsidian is a perfectionist, so he's bound to take his time. Writing takes longer than you would think, there's a bunch of variables that could cause a chapter to take a long time.

Rayquassalord:: You could if you're willing to put in the effort and time. No one's a genius when they first start writing, it takes a lot of practice.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:30 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

And suddenly DNA appeared out of nowhere to start reading the Wolf's fanfics again. So far I am at the part where Red has just been given Sabah (Yes, I said Sabah; deal with it), and setting off.

I posted now so all the stuff so far I want to comment on isn't completely eking out of my head.

First of all, I knew that back in TDWH you said you were going to either bring Lorelei back, or not completely kill her, or both. I remember that from even back then, and now have seen it's come to pass.

And who said that Tate is a boy? They are ... edit: wha!? *psycho-shock*

In any case, I'm up to chapter 3 (or Chapter 2, if your first post was the prologue and not Chapter 1), and hopefully I'll be able to read as much of this as I can before my interest in other people's fanfics starts to wane again. (I have no idea about mine. It may never come back.)

- DNA

Edit: That's all the chappies so far? I've read it all so far? *sad panda*

Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DNA wrote:
And suddenly DNA appeared out of nowhere to start reading the Wolf's fanfics again. So far I am at the part where Red has just been given Sabah (Yes, I said Sabah; deal with it), and setting off.

Kyeh! Sabah? I'm sorry? lol. We're talking about two different Ledyba, the one in this fic and the one in my fic, y'kno'? (which turns out to not only belong to Thorough Seekers AND Oracle of Legends, but also it is kinda the same one that is in my competitive team! But is a Ledian). @3@;

On topic: I've never really lost interest in this fic, I still remember the most important details of it... so I'll be ready whenever this fic is resumed... if that day ever arives. :/

"Team Seekers"

"I'm perhaps the least typical Ledian user you'll ever get to see in the whole OU" - AABM.

· Say, Orange looks better than gray, doesn't it?

Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:45 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
Kyeh! Sabah? I'm sorry? lol. We're talking about two different Ledyba, the one in this fic and the one in my fic, y'kno'?

Good sir, I have reason to believe the humor in my statement went over your head.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:02 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Quote:
(I have no idea about mine. It may never come back.)

If you are refering to Ancient Legacy, please continue it!

I'm going to have read what's there over again, as I forgot some of what happened

Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Cherrygrove wrote:
Quote:
(I have no idea about mine. It may never come back.)

If you are refering to Ancient Legacy, please continue it!

I'm going to have read what's there over again, as I forgot some of what happened

That's what I mean, yes.

And IF I get the motivation to write more chapters, I will. IF.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:50 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

This is becoming increasingly ridiculous. Obs, where are you?! :frustrated: :frustrated: :censored: :censored:

EDIT:Im sorry...i just miss having a new chapter almost every other day. Take your time, wherever you are...

Last edited by yoyoyo4582 on Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:54 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

It's not anyone's obligation to post whenever other people demand. It's just natural that a work takes time to be continued or finished, people have their right to take a break when they feel like. If you're angry that Obs isn't around then contact him via PM or e-mail, there's no need to be explicitly rude, specially in his own thread. I'll lock it if this goes on, and only re-open it if/when he wishes to.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Guys, guys, I am SO sorry I've neglected this...

To cut a long story short, I joined a new website a good year back, and have spent ALL of my time there, hence my rather long absence from here.

While at this 'other place' (I won't name it in case I breach some advertising rule) I have been working on my fic, and you'll be pleased to know that I have fully mapped out The Secret She Holds, along with the entirity of The Alliance They Formed. That's not to say they've all been written, but they're all fully planned and they're being written now. Also, The Suffering He Endured underwent a massive revamp because it was crap.

If you want to know where this place is, PM me, and I'll reply asap. As a couple of other pointers, Blackwind was a member there for a while, and Vulpine recently became active there again. I hope to see you there, and I apologise to you all once again for making you wait so long.

(Oh, and cheers Galar <3)

I miss you all so much, I really would love for you to become a part of this other community...my msn is childts@hotmail.co.uk if you want to grab me and yell at me for not updating this fic. Hope to hear from you soon guys.

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."

Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2