It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Dratini is a Legendary?! 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

So I finally got my hands on some of the banned episodes of the first season of Pokemon, when I got to the Safari Zone episode, this one was banned for gun usage and I figured it was like the Jinx episode that was banned and that it was just overreactioning, but wow, it was not, that gun was pointed at everyone, over and over again :shock:

Anyways in that episodes they talk about Dratini, the legendary pokemon!?

Now that lighttower episode makes sense when they call Dratini's final evolution stage such a rare and legendary pokemon, I thought they meant just that one but apparently all three are supposedly legendary?!

Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:10 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

You can't take the word legendary the same way that you think as "lugia" or "mewtwo". Think of it as what it means in the real world, like the legendary Noah's Ark or the legendary Kraken or the legendary whatever.

Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:34 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

I'm sad to see that since we took down the "READ THIS OR BE BANNED" link at the top of the page, people go back to not reading the rules and breaking the signature rules.

READ THE RULES AND FIX YOUR SIGNATURE.

Thanks.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:28 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]