It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Legendary recruit fail... 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Recruiting a legendary Pokemon and it faint.What happens now?I can still see and battle the legendary Pokemon.But hard to recruit what do I do now? This is in Mystery Dungeon.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:27 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Which Legendary Pokemon in particular? Some can be recruited the first time you defeat it, some can't. Some have low chances of getting recruited, some are easy to recruit. In any case, if you fail to recruit this particular Legendary the first time you defeat it, try again.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:28 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

It's Regirock,so it's recruitable?

Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:42 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

First of all, check that you have the Friend Area Ancient Relic. That is needed to recruit the Regis.

In any case, Regirock has a mere 0.1% chance of recruitment. Even with your Pokemon above level 90 and with an equipped Friend Bow, its recruitment percentage is still 34.1%, so it might take a few tries for you to successfully recruit it.

For more info, refer to the site's recruitment guide ( http://www.psypokes.com/dungeon/recruitment.php ), recruitment percentages listing ( http://www.psypokes.com/dungeon/recpercent.php ) and Legendaries guide (http://www.psypokes.com/dungeon/legendaries.php ).

Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:19 pm
Illiterate
Illiterate

Hmm This May Help You Becuase I Have The Guide Book
Here Is A List Of Thing Must Do In Order To Recruit But Its Not 100 Percent This Only Makes It Possible SO Here A List.

Did You Have Enough Room In You Team
Did Your Leader Deliver The Last Attack
Is You Leadear Higher Than The Pokemon Your Fighting
Did You Have Rock Part Or Music Box With You
Was You Leadear Facing The Regirock Straightly Not Diangonally
Did You Have The Right Friend Area

These Are The Need You Must HAve To Be Able To Recruit Regirock And I Reccomand You Have Freind Bow With You Leader
A Reminder Again Is What You Need To Have Accpet From Freind Bow To Recruit Regirock And Still It Quite Very Unlikey Your Gonna Recruit Him I Have Recruit Regice, Rayquazza And Groudon With Are Quite Hard To Recruit But I Follow The All These Above And Got Them But Thing Is My Rank Is Diamond And My Leader Is Blastoise Lv 84 So I Had A Bit More Likeness Get Them Also I Just Kept On Trying Remeber Nothing Is Impossible Accpet From Stupid Stuff Like You Learning To Fly.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:33 pm
Profile YIM
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Why was there no punctuation in your post, Cheese?

Btw, the standing diagonal thing has nothing to do with it. I've recruited tons of Pokemon standing 1 square diagonally next to them, just so long as I was next to them.

For Regirock I recommend you also bring an Escape Orb after you recruit him. I didn't the first time, and I lost him to a Wobbuffet. And I lost Registeel to a Pitfall Trap.

Escape Orb is a must. There's no way that those low level guys will survive the whole dungeon.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

All the regis have a very low percentage, and I still haven't got any yet on red. Out of all, though Deoxys has the lowest, it has a negative percentage. And Cheese, you really deserve that rank.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]