It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 What trainer did you like to face the most. 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I liked lance because it was so thrilling when i defeated him, only to be taken out by the rival and start the whole game over. (note: i was 7)
[offtopic]in PD i like that one guy who calls you a noob in the 6th gym[/offtopic]

i ran away from a shiny sniff...

Sat May 26, 2007 6:13 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

In 1st, Champion/Rival, In 2nd, Lorelei........

Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:08 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My favorite was always Lance. He always said he was going to beat me, and then I would always say "HAHA, I have Articuno."

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:28 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My favorite was Brock because I would start out with a Charmander and he would somehow manage to beat th Brock's rock pokemon.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:19 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

To stray off the beaten path of "Lance & Rival were my Faves lol", I always thought it was funny when that Lass trainer (after the gauntlet of Youngsters and Lass' after you beat Brock and head to the Cave to get to Cerulean City) who was hiding in the grass (with her "tough" Jigglypuff) would approach you when she saw and would say "Eek! Did you just touch me?" even if you meant to avoid fighting her. Lmao.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

RonBurgundy wrote:
To stray off the beaten path of "Lance & Rival were my Faves lol", I always thought it was funny when that Lass trainer (after the gauntlet of Youngsters and Lass' after you beat Brock and head to the Cave to get to Cerulean City) who was hiding in the grass (with her "tough" Jigglypuff) would approach you when she saw and would say "Eek! Did you just touch me?" even if you meant to avoid fighting her. Lmao.

:roll, love that one. to stay with the funny ones, did everyone forget about the Juggler in the Fushia City Gym? Upon defeat, he says, (don't remember word for word), "Oops! Dropped my Balls!" lawlz.

Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

In Koga's gym (I think) there is a juggler. When you beat him, he says "I dropped my balls." For that reason and that reason alone, he was quite entertaining to fight.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:34 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The rival, because he's always so surprised when you beat him XD it's very satisfactory to beat him because right before each battle, he displays his arrogance and gets you all in a revenge mood XD

Xx Raika & {vaporeon}

Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:30 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Lance, Sabrina, Koga and Blaine are my favorites. They are just so cool to me. 8-)
I enjoy battling my rival too, mainly because the music he appears is funny to me for some unknown reasons. :D

Last edited by leilukin on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 08, 2009 2:36 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Your Rival as Champion.

Just the good music. -The- best.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

for the best catch phrase, I love the last bug catcher before entering Mt. Moon, because he says "Done like Dinner" and that is awesome

for epic strategy was erica, because when I failed to ohko her {weepinbell} , she spored me, then she was faster, so she wrapped me until I was dead... and I was cocky enough to think I could beat her without saving, and without healing after the trainers... so her strategy was great.

My favorite trainer pokemon and icon wise would have to be the pokemon tamer in Koga's gym because his arbok and sandslash are awesome.

so put together, if a pokemon tamer with arbok and sandslash said done like dinner he would be my favorite.

heres where erica's strategy ties in with his arbok, glare to paralyze, then wrap until he the opponent is dead. for the sandslash it should have EQ, Rock Slide, Slash, and either double team or sand attack, or submission... and for pure awesomeness his name should be Reft... awesome...

-peace out, and for the record, gym leaders, and the elite four are terrible favorite trainers

Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Giovanni; any of the battles. He seemed like such a significant trainer: the leader of a gang AND a Gym Leader? Yes. Plus Giovanni is just a sick name.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:34 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

The rival from RBY hands down. I always named him Gary.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:28 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My rival, named LUCIFER (lol) because I like pretending that he and Ash are in love (don't ask why :oops:). Also, the trainer that cracked me up the most was a Juggler in Koga's Gym who, upon defeat, cries,
Quote:
Dropped my balls!

edit: I'm pretty sure this particular Juggler reappears in GSC in the route between National Park and Goldenrod...standing across from a fat guy/Flamethrower?

Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:10 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I liked Blaine the best , due to the fact my Gyarados whooped him :) SURF FTW!!

Mainly liked him because of the gym quizes

The most anoying gym was LT Surges, I really hate the bin button thing :/
It used to frustraite me a lot lol

Pokedex: - Seen: 306 - Obtained: 199

My Team So Far:

{palkia} - 100 - {tyranitar} - 83 - {dragonite} - 87 - {rayquaza} - 100 - {groudon} - 100 - {mew} - 100
Updated Daily

Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Rival (Gary). When he was the champion, that was the hardest battle in the history of pokemon. Especially on FR/LG when he has Ttar. It took me weeks to beat him. A decent challenge.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3