It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Gyarados wont forget surf!!! 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

hey,
I have a Gyarados lv. 35 and I taught it surf. Now it wont forget surf. I've been to the move deleter, and he says, 'Gyarados seems unwilling to forget surf'
It's so annoying!!
Please can somebody help?

:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:04 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

PokeBabe wrote:
hey,
I have a Gyarados lv. 35 and I taught it surf. Now it wont forget surf. I've been to the move deleter, and he says, 'Gyarados seems unwilling to forget surf'
It's so annoying!!

:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

Ok, here is is you can't delete HM don't worry I tried, so you will have to catch a new gyrados, ok answered this should be locked now

Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:08 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jaredt222 wrote:
Ok, here is is you can't delete HM don't worry I tried, so you will have to catch a new gyrados, ok answered this should be locked now

Funny because you're completely wrong. Also, don't backseat moderate, it's not your job, and the staff will take care of it.

PokeBabe wrote:
hey,
It's so annoying!!

You can't delete an HM move if it's your only pokemon that knows that move. Try teaching Surf to another pokemon, and you should be able to delete it from your Gyarados.

Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:45 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

thanks for the info

xx

Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:41 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Quote:
You can't delete an HM move if it's your only pokemon that knows that move. Try teaching Surf to another pokemon, and you should be able to delete it from your Gyarados.

I don't know...
It's just that I did the same thing but with a quagsire and he deleted his surf. He was also the only pokemon I had that knows surf.

Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:28 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

If it can still learn one more move by leveling up, simply move the attack Surf to the top of your attacks.
Then, put it in the Day-Care and walk around untill it has gained enough levels and learned the move.
If you want, you can then give it a TM or a Move Tutor or something to fill in that attack it just learned.

GhostmasterO_o wrote:
Quote:

I don't know...
It's just that I did the same thing but with a quagsire and he deleted his surf. He was also the only pokemon I had that knows surf.

By the way GhostmasterO_o, I don't think you are allowed to post on something 2 months old. Its called Necromancy.

HTP

Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:54 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

hammythepig wrote:
By the way GhostmasterO_o, I don't think you are allowed to post on something 2 months old. Its called Necromancy.

HTP

And don't tell other members what to do, it's called backseat moderating. If there is a problem, then the staff will take care of it. And it's not actually necromancy if it's a legitimate contribution to the topic.

GhostmasterO_o, was that in a Hoenn generation game? If so, that's rather strange, from what I've heard.

Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:37 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

[quote="JsXtm"]And don't tell other members what to do, it's called backseat moderating. If there is a problem, then the staff will take care of it. And it's not actually necromancy if it's a legitimate contribution to the topic.
quote]
Sorry :(

Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]