It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Magma Basin (omg liek a 'T' pokemanz rpz?!!?!!) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
When the big fiery bird started shooting fire balls, that's when Naran fell right back down; he was hurting too much from his fall to do anything else. He stayed there, trying to get up again, until he heard Ilon shout "EARTHQUAKE!"; the adrenaline shot through his veins and he jumped strait off the ground, an earthquake now-even a little seismic overspill-would probably knock him out, if not kill him. When he landed his legs dropped out from under him again. "D@mm!4! What the h377?!" He strained to get up again, and he finally manged to stand. He limped over to the rest of the group, "I'll go, I haven't done anything yet, and it's about time to make myself useful." he said. Then he pledged to himself, "I will NOT slow them down, I will NOT be useless again; no matter what the injury.".

Mon May 26, 2008 11:18 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Ilon raised his head toward the volcano.

"Okay, that's enough yesses. Off we go, then. Keep an eye out for any odd rock formations and holes in the ground, caves or anything of that sort." He started walking off towards the volcano, assuming the others were closely behind him. "Loomis, remember your duty and scout out for any threats similar to that bird earlier. Report back anything suspicious immediatly, got that?"

Tue May 27, 2008 11:24 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Loomis nodded excitedly. "Roger!" He dashed up to the front and split into more doubles, each running off in a seperate direction. After a moment or two one of the Loomis doubles came to finda large number of hexagon-shaped objects lining the rocky wall. "Are those...pokemon?" He nudged one with his head and two dots that appeared to be eyes started to glow. After that, they all started to glow and there was a loud crack as the hexagons broke from the wall. Loomis watched them all as their eyes glowed; They appeared to be no threat.
"What are you?"
"...You're not confused?"
"Well yeah, kinda...but you do look weird."
"No, no i mean by our confusion."
"Confusion?"
"Yes, we used confusion."
"Oh....how's that working for ya?"
The main one seemed to look angry now and went back to the wall; The rest promptly followed it.
"Hey wait! Who are you?"
"I'm Bronzor and VERY tired, now please leave us be!"
"oh...um...ok...." the double continued on, careful to stay away from the wall.

About 5-10 minutes later they reported back and discussed their findings with the group after forming back into one.
"So, all in all there doesn't seem to be much risk so far, just some weird hexagon-looking pokemon on the inner walls of the cavern. They don't seem to be much of a threat though...just annoying."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue May 27, 2008 4:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Blade was following Ilon through the wreched terrain, thinking about his dead family. But his thoughts were interrupted by the returning Loomis. he listened to what he had to say.
"Still. Who knows? It might be a terrorist. We should take caution." said Blade. "If it even trys to get close to us, I'll shred it!". He lifted his head up a bit. The Volcanoe was slowly emerging from the smoky air.

Fri May 30, 2008 11:37 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Good luck Blade." Liner said. "Some Steel slicer you'd be!" She sighed. She distrusted this ignorant fool.

Fri May 30, 2008 1:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"Guys, grow up." Snapped Ilon. "First, we need to ask something to make sure it's safe. I've heard rumors that a Hexagon like Pokemon stay on walls in swarns, like you explained Loomis. I've also heard they act as defense systems and try to confuse any hostile Pokemon in sight. I'm also sure that Pokemon that thrive in the darkness; such as you, Loomis; are immune to any messing with their brain. What would happen if I'm right, and they mess our brains so much they knock us out? You won't be able to handle this mission alone..."

Sat May 31, 2008 8:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Loomis snapped to attetnion. "W-well yeah, I guess that's true...the other routes seem okay though, but a few just ended up in dead ends. There must be some way we can ge through undetected though. I'm good at not being caught, but I can't help everyone at once...haha, if only one of us could get invisible." He looked around to the rest of them. "Or...if there were someone else resistant to it...we could fight our way through...just saying..."

Sat May 31, 2008 9:18 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Wait a minute" Said Ronan. "IM resistant to some kind of confusion. If Loomis wasnt confused by these hexagon pokemon, then im sure as well uneffected by them. If i have to, i can burn anything in our way to keep a safe path for the rest of us. Me and Loomis could scout ahead and see how far these weird pokemon go, and either find a weak point in their defence system and slip through there, or get rid of all of em. Cause i sure as heck aint carrying an unconscience Ilon on my back through what could be endless rows of those pokemon"

You Jump Off The Bridge, Then Ima miss your Sorry Butt

Sat May 31, 2008 1:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Loomis lept up happily. "We can definitely take'em!" He turned to Ilon. "C'mon, let us clear the way." He wagged his tail in obvious confidence.

Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((And Medichamrulez is... DEAD!))

Ilon sighed at Ronan and replied. "I guess you have a point, you two can go ahead of us... But there might be an awwful lot of them in there. What if they could do other things more physical? I wouldn't want any members of this swuad Dying... Wait!" Ilon jerked his gaze up and starred at the charred helicopter. "Oh... No... One of us... Has... Already.... Died! Medi never came out..." He bowed his head in silence for a moment before carrying on. "We must move on. It's not a great loss, he never even lived to be a teenager anyways."

Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:31 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Blade glared at Liner.
"How stupid do you think I am? I can detect sarcasm when someone does, you know!" he snapped at liner. He turned to Ilon.
"It's not that big of a loss, he would have probably just slow us down, and probably would just end up dying." he said. "So, Ilon. Do we wait here or do we continue searching for the bodies?"

Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Loomis scoffed confidently. "Well I guess you guys should get on that while Ronan and I scout out the cavern." He ran in a semi-circle and moved closer to the opening. "I'm ready whenever you are, Ronan!" He nodded toward him and then glanced at Ilon. "After we're finished with the pokmn in there, I'll send a double back for you." Loomis walked up ahead, into the cave, waiting for Ronan to follow.

Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:09 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Dark, Dank, gloomy," Said Ronan. "Unless its as hot in there as it is out here, its the perfect heat excape". Ronan Looked into the Cavern. "Well, Im ready Whenever you are Loomis" Ronan Ran into the cave a few feet and stood beside Loomis, looking ahead to see nothing but a long, somewhat dark corridor for the cave. "Lets get going" Said Ronan. He walked on ahead.

Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Loomis trotted close behind Ronan obviously happy that he'd gotten to do something. "Well well well....I beleive they were down that corridor." Loomis ran ahead deep into the cave. A few more feet in and he was face to face with the hexagons again. "There they are! The...uh....Banzai!" "Bronzor!!!!" One of them callled out angrily. "Uh....yeah....Bronzor...." He rolled his eyes in sarcasm.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Blade paced around anxiously, inspecting his surroundings while paying attention to noise. He stopped and started tapping his feet.
"Hmm... How long can it take to scout? We have to do something." Blade asked impatiently, obviously annoyed. Sudenly, an agitated group of Tauros started charging passed toward them.
"Finally, some action. Tauro may not be the msot sophisticated thing, but still smart like us, and can put up a good fight." he sharpened his leaf on a tree and got in a ready stance.

Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Awww...not another dead one...come on...someone has to be left here....))

Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:13 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Im Here, i just have a standard 3 post waiting period so people dont think im too obssesed with a topic. im on EVERYDAY since the forum is my homepage.))

Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:45 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3