Do to a MASSIVE response from my fellow psypokians, and a couple of threatening pms from people saying they wanted this put up asap, I have decided to host YET ANOTER WEREWOLF EVENT OMG YAYZ, complete with twice the number of twists, twice the amount of suspense, but most importantly, INFINITY PLUS THE SQUARE ROOT OF PI TIMES the amount of FUN as last time!!!!!!1111!!elevntybillion!!!1
HOW IT WORKS:
There are 15-30 Villagers on a small desert island. They find out two of the villagers are werewolfs. Every night the werewolfs attack one person. Every time a werewolf kills someone the villagers vote who they think the werewolfs are. One person then gets banished. The cycle happens over and over until the werewolfs are banished, or all the villagers have been attacked and killed.
Changes are that we are going to replace Villagers with Pokemon!
1. People sign up, stating what Pokemon they would like to represent
2. Once we have sufficient numbers, I will randomly choose the werewolves (number will depend on the number of signups).
3. Werewolves will then decide on a character to eliminate from the game.
4. The host will then tell the remaining contestants to vote.
5. Participants vote, and werewolves are allowed to vote also. Character with the highest number of votes / first to reach a certain number of negative votes shall be eliminated.
6. Repeat step 3-5 over until we have either no werewolves or a winner.
7. If a player leaves in the middle of the game, they still could be a werewolf. If a player who leaves / gets banned happens to be a werewolf I will replace them using RandomNumberGenerator.com. I am not going to tell anyone if this does happen.
8. Don't vote until the werewolves have chosen who gets eaten.
Since psybucks still aren't installed back to the forums, as of the moment, the will be no monetary prizes. If it gets put back in soon though, it will be the same as the planned prizes from last time, which was:
Non-FEG left in the game for the longest will receive 100 psybucks from me multipied by the number of rounds they survived. If you're out at round 1, you'll get 150.
1. Are you giving clues away in the storyline?
A: What I found with werewolf 3 was that whenever a clue was given out, the werewolf was caught almost IMMEDIATELY, and this ruins the unpredictability of the game. So to answer the question, 'no,' however I may add subtle clues. This is subject to change at any time.
2. Who are the werewolves?
A: If you bother me or anyone else with this question I will ban you from all future werewolf threads.
3. How are the werewolves chosen?
A: RandomNumberGenerator.com, or, if I'm lazy, my ti84+
4. This game is unfair and rigged!!! I'm getting voted off because people hate me!!
5. Can I host the next Werewolf?
A: NU I IS GONNA DO IT
actually not really, i'm probably going to take a break after this one. Competeing is fun too :p
6. What are the twists?
A: There will be a massive twist which will be revealed at a later point in time DUNDUNDUN
7. How can a Shuckle keep soiling its pants? It doesn't wear pants!
Signups will last untill there are somewhere between 20 - 25 people. Please update your post with the 'sign-up' list as you register.
so in short:
1. to play you MUST CHOOSE A POKEMON
2. do not bother ANYONE repeatedly about this game
3. I am picking the werewolves RANDOMLY
4. Register your interest quickly and tell all your friends about this!
5. if you do register please be active (!)
6. keep your hands inside the bars at all times
soooooooooooo let's start things off!