It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Magma Basin (omg liek a 'T' pokemanz rpz?!!?!!) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
((Mwahahahaha, the action begins now. =P))

Ilon daashed to the window and spotted several pokemon flying above to the Markaw Volcanoe, except one. It was headed straight for the helicopter!
"What the hell? Guys! Get over here right now! Something big and fiery that's not lava is headed for us!" He looked more carefully at the bird. It looked somehwat average, though it was yellow and it's whole body was engulfed in fire!
"God, I have a bad feeling about that thing..." Within seconds the pheonix-like bird screeched and shot a fireball straight out towards the chopper... it instantly incinerated the pilot and co-pilot, rattling the copter like a ball of yarn. The whole vehucle was being devoured by fire!
"Guys, we have to get out of here, NOW!" He threw everyone a parachute pack, and straped one on himself. "Ready to make this leap? Right as we get down run to any cover you can find! Go go go!" Without any haste, Ilon jumped straight out of the chopper, the massive bird began charging another fireball...

Thu May 22, 2008 4:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Blade muttered a curse word under his breath and grabbed a parachute pack.
"Hurry up, guys, or you'll be bird feed!" he shouted, jumping out of the helicopter.
"For freedom!" He could feel the hot air rushing past him as the bird took it in to charge up the fireball. He noticed Ilon and flew father away form him.

Thu May 22, 2008 4:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

On Ilon's command, Flare hopped dove out of the helicopter with a parachute, trying to escape from the burning wreckage that was the chopper. As he fell, he could feel the fireball whizzing towards the plane above him. "man, that thing's got some power!". As Flare neared the ground, he looked for any sort of shelter he could find. He quickly spotted a small cave that was surrounded by burnt trees. Flare thought to himself, "Well, it may not be the best hiding spot, but it will do for the time being". Once Flare hit the ground, he made a sprint for the cave, while trying to avoid the view of the bird like creature.

Thu May 22, 2008 4:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Upon hearing Ilon, Loomis had prepared his parachute and lept out of the helicopter. After having so many in front of him, he had to watch where he was jumping. Stupid bird...I was just getting comfortable SUddenly he felt a large, hot burst of air throw him farther out into the sky. "What the---" As the next shot hit the helicopter it had exploded on the tail-propeller. The heat swepped over him and flung him far out into the jungle only to be caught ard by a tree. Moments later he came to conciousness and found he was dangling by his parachute that had been caught up in the branches and sighed. "Great...just great..." He tried to move but it only spun him around faster. Aftr sighing again he thoughth e could see a fellow pokemon, hoping it was an ally.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu May 22, 2008 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As Flare sprinted towards the cave he had spotted, he thought he could make out an umbreon tangled in a tree by his parachute. As he looked closer, It was one of the other members of the PDG, and Umbreon named Loomis. Once Flare arrived at the tree he used his natural tree climbing skills to easily scale the tall tree. Flare offered to help the Umbreon out of the tree.
((sorry, didnt mean for helping loomis to seem like godmoding.....changed it))

Last edited by Typhon on Thu May 22, 2008 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu May 22, 2008 6:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
((lol, how can a Agron use a parachute?

What's with the godmodding Typhon?))

This was another one of those instances that, if not for his anticipation, Naran would have died. Luckily, he managed to sense the first fire ball and grab a parachute and jump before it hit; unfortuantly, he had to put it on while he was falling, something that only the most trained professional can do easily; he didn't do it easily. "****ing, ****ing, piece of ****!" he burst out as he finally got it on, however, at this point, he was falling backwards, not the best position while parachuting. However, from this angle, Naran was able to catch a glimpse of their attacker, "Oh my god...A fiery bird!" the most feared combination of a Crogunk or Toxicroak. This stunned him for a few secounds; which turned out to be a very bad thing, as a few seconds is quite a long time when you're falling. Naran suddenly realized his position, curled up into a ball to prevent the parachute from snapping his head off, and pulled the cord; knowing he didn't have enough time to flip all the way around. It still wasn't enough, Naran's parachute yanked at his shoulders, and then Naran saw his proximity to the ground; he winced, and braced for impact.

When he woke up he was lying on the ground of the forest, his back aching like heck, and a tattered parachute lying around him. "I...am alive?!" He thought in wonderment; then he saw the Umbereon hanging from his own parachute above him. Still a bit delirious, he muttered, "Pretty pretty little kitty swinging from a tree." Then he tried to sit up, and then collapsed again; it hurt to move. The pain made him coherent and he finally realized the situation of the team mate above him. "Hey, you alright?" Luckily his mouth didn't hurt. Then he saw a Blazikin run up.

EDIT: ((That wasn't it, it was the controlling of another person's character. But you certainly didn't have to change it on my account.))

Thu May 22, 2008 6:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((its cool man, if anything it would have saved me some typing XD))

After Loomis came to he saw an Infernape who was offering to help him. "Flare....right...?" He groaned and dropped to the ground once Flare had let him go. A moment later he came to and shook himself into reality. He then looked up to see a Toxicroak looking down at him in somewhat of a daze. "You okay? You look pretty out of it." Then he turned to Flare and thanked him graciously. "So...where exactly are we?" He glanced up at the sky to make sure the bird had gone away.

Thu May 22, 2008 9:28 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
Saint_Jimmy wrote:
He then looked up to see a Toxicroak looking down at him in somewhat of a daze. "

((I am (was) below you ;), I was on the ground.))

Naran chuckled, "I believe I just fell a few hundred feet with a half-opened parachute; so, no, I am not especially “okay”.” Naran finally sat up with a groan and got to his feet. “But I can walk.” Naran winced again as pain laced up his spine, “I hope.” he thought to himself.

Fri May 23, 2008 10:50 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Rats, Blade thought, I was hoping at least one of them would die.
The intense heat still pounded on him. Luckily he started cooling down as he reached the ground. He quickly flapped the leave on his arm to blow him out of the direction of a tree and landed on a pile of rocks, about 20 feet high. He got closer... closer... closer... touchdown! He safely landed on the top of it. But then his parachute came down and completly covered him.
Stupid gadgetery... Blade thought as he shredded the parachute ontop of him with leaf blade. He looked around and saw some of the otehr troops near a tree. Knowing it'd be best if he went there, he jumped down the rocks and dashed over too them.

"I guess we all made it out alive. Well, most of us, anyway." he said, flicking his head towards the two pilots' burnt corpse falling to the ground.

Fri May 23, 2008 11:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
((Lol, don't ask how I'm using a parachute, it's almost as weird as an Umbreon activating one. =P Also, Greenlife and Medichamrulez have 1 week to post or they will be killed. (kicked) sorry for the grammar, my keyboard is messing up and will sometimes skip a key. I fix everything I can but...))

Ilon safely managed to land on the ground, or as safe as you could be while being hunted by a bird gone pyromaniac. He quickly scanned the area until he saw the others around a burnt tree.

"What the heck are you doing? We can't relax know while an emo bird is chasing us!" Shouted Ilon. "We need to run, or fight if we must." He shifted his head, making sure no one was watching. "We need to devise a plan, Loomis, I need you to scout for an escape route to the mountains. Naran, I need you to-" He was interrupted by a sound coming from midair.

"SCREEEEEE! I KNOW YOUR THERE, STOP HIDING!" After a rush of hot air the tree was burnt down to merely ashes, leaving them out in the open. The surrounding trees were also incinerated to a crisp. Above them the bird was flying in an aggresive possition. "I AM MOLTRES, KEEPER OF THE MOUNTAIN SECRET!"

"Secret, what secret do these mountains have?" Ilon replied harshly.

"YOU NEED NOT GO THERE, FOOL!" Screeched the flying blob of fire, apparently named Moltres.

"Who are you with? You couldn't possibly be keeping such a lare 'Secret' alone, Moltres?" Questionned Ilon. The bird let out a wave of fire in a circle around it and yelled in a battle tone.

"PESKY LITTLE RUNT, KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF THAT. ANYHOW, IT DOES NOT MATTER. YOUR DEMISE WILL BE VERY SOON. WHY DON'T YOU JUST RELAX, CLOS YOUR EYES AND LET MY ETERNAL FLAMES SLOWLY TAKE YOUR LIFE..." Moltres let out massive balls of fire in all directions. "COURTESY OF ME!"

Fri May 23, 2008 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((is the fire around the mountain or the tree? If it's the tree I'll edit.))

Before a second thought Loomis used Double-Team to create several copies of himself. "On it!" They all shouted at once and took off in seperate directions. Okay...routine scout...shouldn't take much time. As they dashed, a couple were taken out by the fire blass that were shot askew. After running for a few moments, one of the doubles spotted a group of pokemon entering a fairly big hole in the ground. There! Their sizes ranged from very large to very small. Although he was unsure of whether they'd chosen a side or were just bystandards in this whole mess. He charged back ferociously, making sure to memorize the path he'd taken. Upon returning he was relieved to see the others still in tacted and the few remaining doubles. "Anything?" "Yeah, there's a huge hole about a quarter mile east of here. We should be able to make it if we can find a way to distract that thing." The doubles all formed back into the original Loomis as he smirked. "And that's exactly why I've been assigned, isn't it." His tail wagged back and forth with anticipation.

Fri May 23, 2008 1:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Great news, Loomis." said Blade in a dark voice. He dashed across the ground for 10 meters before looking back.
"Well? Are we going to just sit here and become a barbecue or are we going to get into the cave?" asked Blade impatiently.

Fri May 23, 2008 4:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"... Okay, that bird is seriously about to try to kill us. If we went in the hole it could probably cave it in on us, curshing us all. I say, the only chance we have at this thing is a fight. Get rid if it know so it will stop pestering us later." Said Ilon sternly. "So what are you wating for, we have some birdy to cool down!" He started stamping his tail on teh ground, slightly smashing it.

"DRAGON RUSH!" Ilon jumped up, a reflection of a dragon shinning in his face. He managed to ram Moltres right in the stomach, knocking it onto the ground. Next, he tried to follow up with earthquake, but the bird managed to get back in the air on time.

"You tried, but I guess it wasn't enough. Now, let's try this the hard way!" Shouted Moltres. It began charging another fireball. "FIRE BLAST!" The flaming bird shot out a gigantic fireball, but it was headed straight for Loomis!

Fri May 23, 2008 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Sh*t!" Loomis lept to the side, just barely rolling out of the way of the Fire Blast. He copuld smell the singed earth beside him and quickly recovered to his feet. As soon as he got up, his stripes began to glow brightly with a blinding white. "Confuse Ray!" As quick as it'd come, it was gone. Now I justneed to hope it works... The Moltres flailed wildly for a minute or two before blasting another shot of fire at the group; This one, however, was headed toward the dashing Grovyle. "Watch out!"

Fri May 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Suddenly Bayleef took his Grass Knot and pulled Grovyle out of the way. And Moltres went for him instead.

"YOU WANT TO PLAY?!"

"I'd prefer not"

"SHAME ISN'T IT YOUNG ONE?" Moltres started glowing. Sky Attack. No Grass Knot saving him now. Bayleef knew dodging this attack was easy for fast Pokemon, but not for him. He would have to try to take advantage of the confusion.

"I'M NOT YOUNG!!! I'm 902 years old!" Bayleef croaked.

"You are?"

"YES CHILD, NOW GO TO YOU ROOM!"

Bayleef remembered some documents from the UPT his father had, stating Moltres's age. Over 3000. Woops.

"HA HA NICE TRICK!
And Moltres lunged.

Sat May 24, 2008 2:41 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Seeing Moltres lunging at Bayleef, Ilon had nothing else on his mind then to counter.

"DRAGON RUSH!" He once again charged at the bbird with the face of a dragon, breaking the attack and sending moltres flying throughthe sky. Though, it somehow managed to stabalize itself and flew forward, spinning like a tophead with it's beak out in front.

"DRILL PECK!" Moltres hit dead center on Ilon's body, knocking him back several meters, highly denting the steel plating on his stomach. "HAD ENOUGH YET, WEAKLING?" shouted the bird.

"As a matter of fact, no! METAL BURST!" Gray energy began cripling though his armor, created an oval around the damaged area on his body. All of a sudden it shot off him towards Moltres, knocking it out onto the ground. The bird wasn't moving, but it was still alive as it was breathing heavily. Ilon pressumed it was nearly dead.

"Okay guys, once and for all we can finish this thing off. EARTHQUAKE!" Instandly he stomped his foot on the ground, create a large crake in the ground in front of him. It ripped straigth under Moltres, and his limp body fell quickly inside the hole. To make sure it was dead, he slammed his tail on the ground to have rocks fall into the crack in the terrain. Ilon Collasped to the ground out of pain and eghaustion, his belly was exposed now, leaving him vulneable to any attacks.

Sat May 24, 2008 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Stop callling me Grovyle, you have to call them there actual names))
Blade stood there for a second after Ilon had killed Moltres. He was surprised that the bayleef had actually tried to save him. But he knew if he thanked her, he might seem weak to the others.
"I could have saved myself..." he grumbled. He trodded over to Ilon.
"Come on, Ilon. You'll have to get up soon. We still have a long way to go, and the more time we waste the more liekly the volcanoe will erupt." said Blade. The air was full of smoke, but he couldn't tell wether it was from the volcanoe or the dead flamingo.

Sat May 24, 2008 3:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Loomis shot a glare over to Blade. "Ya know, it's not like Bayleef just saved your life or anything. You could at least thank him" He sneered and made his way over to Ilon, nudging at him with his head to get up. "He's right...we have alot more ground to cover. We can't quit now."

Sat May 24, 2008 8:04 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ronan Awoke somewhere in the forest, his parachute beside him. "Ow! geez what happened? i cant remember anything after that giant bird hit the plane." He stared around. He was apparently in a hole 4 feet off the ground. His Left-Back paw was sprained and he couldnt move much. As he Jumped out of the hole, he looked around again. About 2 miles off in the distance, He could see smoke coming from what looked like the mountain. As he stagered towards the smoke, he saw his allies after awhile, close to them was the dead body of a weird pokemon. "Ow!" said Ronan and gave a weak smile. "What did i miss? Sorry if i couldnt help. Something apparently happened to me that sent me a bit off of where you guys fell." As he looked at his sprained paw, he saw that some of the hairs were burnt. "It hurts but, ill be fine".

((Sorry guys. my Mother Lost Connection to the Internet a few days ago and i just got something to preoccupy my time till then. This probably wont hapen again though. DOnt mind me if it does. Im easily distracted and entertained.))

You Jump Off The Bridge, Then Ima miss your Sorry Butt

Sun May 25, 2008 1:58 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Liner ignored the fact that Blade had not said thanks. HE* instead went over to Ilon. But he knew there was nothing to do. He was an orphan, not to mention a secret. And this made him* wish he* had stayed home that night. But while lost in his* thoughts, he* remembered something.

Using Grass Knot, he* slowly picked up Ilon. Of course he* couldn't. So he* just got very close under him and used Synthesis. The healing rays it Ilon, fixing the armor over the belly. Liner held his* breath.

"Ronan... we killed Moltres, and we're doing what we can for Ilon. He's real exhausted.

(Dark, you posted just as I did.)
(* Unless you guys WANT a female Pokemon, I'm a he)

Sun May 25, 2008 2:21 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Greenlife, it doesn't really matter what gender you are. And Dark Zangoose, no problem, but you couldn't see Moltres, it's at the bottom of a crack in the ground with a heap boulders on it.))

"Don't worry, I can handle myself." Ilon got up and stared at Markaw Volcano. "Maybe he terrorists are like that bird, being engulfed maybe doesn't bother them? Anyways, we'll have to be quick on our feet. That Earthquake I used probably just disturbed the volcano, it could errupt any time now. And with no fast way out now that the chopper is destroyed..." He flicked his tail at the burnt helicopter lying on te ground. "An erruption is all the more dangerous. We should scout the areas closer to the volcano first, because if it did go off then at least we could be safe from magma exploring other mountains in the area. I say we explore the volcano iteself first, who's with me?"

Sun May 25, 2008 8:01 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well, if it will get us out of this F***ing smoke cloud, then I'm with you." said Blade. He turned to Liner.
"Look, do you really want me to give my thanks? ...Fine." sighed Blade. "Thank you for saving my life." he continued. Blade started figiting around.
"So... who else is with Ilon?"

Sun May 25, 2008 8:10 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Well" Said Ronan. "We gotta start SOMEWHERE, so im with you. But if the Volcanoe could go off at any minute, why explore it? We could be putting ourselves in danger." Ronan walked around so he could get used to the sting of his burn. After about five minutes, he sat down beside Ilon and closed his eyes, waiting for the others to join in the search with them.

You Jump Off The Bridge, Then Ima miss your Sorry Butt

Sun May 25, 2008 11:19 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

(Fine. Because of a lack of gender equality, I'm a she.)

Liner glazed a bit. Then she said, "I don't think we ought too go up, bu down!" She then sighed. "But I follow Ilon. He's a sorta unspoken leader."

Sun May 25, 2008 2:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Loomis let out a lighgt hearted laugh. "Of course I'm in....why the hell else would I be here?" He circled the others slowly.

Mon May 26, 2008 9:46 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next