It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Magma Basin (omg liek a 'T' pokemanz rpz?!!?!!) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Roleplay Name: Magma Basin
Roleplay Genre: Pokemon
Rating: T for being a somewhat more violent pokemon setting. No, they do not faint or barely get away. The enemy actually dies when defeated in this role play.

Setting: The Algatras Moutains, an UPT (United Pokemon Terrorist) group has apparently been rumored to have a base there.

Plot: For most, the Pokemon world seems like a happy place where nobody dies in battle. Trutly, that is far from the reality. Pokemon do have wars, they do have several organizations us humains know of such as Terrorists, crime, justice and defence forces. There is also the PDG, which stands for Planetary Defense Group. It is there job to illiminate any threat to the nations before they become an actual public threat. As a result, they are rarely known of. Few people outside the group know of it's mere existence, not even couting those who know exactly what they do. Mission after mission they risk there lives for the Pokemon world, almost always rising succesful. Three months ago a sqad of elite troops were sent to the Algatras Moutains to search for terrorists that have been rumored to have base there after an unusually high ammount of chemicals such as Hydrogen gas were found; possibly bomb by-products were discovered there during a scientific study that was planned to detect carbon-dioxide levels in the atmostphere produced by fire Pokemon's endless flames. Though, no word of the troops has been received since, and the PDG administration suspects foulplay. So, they have sent another squad in, but with a different mission: Search for the bodies, dead or alive, of the last squad and if present eliminate any terrorists in the area and destroy the base if present. Good luck soldiers, this briefing is over!

Additional Rules:

- ALL standard forum roleplaying rules must be followed, or you will be declined or kicked.
- No taking command of the plot, and certainly no godmodding.
- I know I said this is a T rated Pokemon RP, but please don't go all gory, please or you will be kicked without warning. I don't want Krisp getting complaints from Soccer moms, or even worse; complaints to ME.
- We are all members of the squad just sent in, so no being traitor and start attacking other players.
- One Pokemon only for each roleplayer
- For god's sake, don't make yourself a ghost pokemon. The last thing we need is someone ruining the plot by being immortal.
- You may have 3 level up moves and ONLY ONE TM or breeding move.
- The application form must be followed no matter what.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Backround:[/b]
[b]Moveset:[/b]
-
-
-
-
[b]Anything else we just [i]have[/i] to know about:[/b]

Here's my profile:

Name: Ilon
Species: Aggron
Appearance: Although only slightly above the average height for his age, being about 7 feet 3 inches, he loves to boast about being taller than some Pokemon. He weights approximently 801.4 pounds. His headpiece is unusually hard and his body has many scars and dents from the dreaded day in septemter 2001.
Personality: Mischeavous and rather impatient, he is the type that always wants to get things done as fast as possible. Sometimes he even ends up doing unquestionably horrible things to get the job done.
Backround: Unexpectly, his parents were an Aggron named Logan and a Garchomp named Hilt, he inherited part of both's personalities. Logan was impatient and Hilt was mischeavous. He grew up under harsh discipline from his parents, leading him into an aggresive habit. Though, during the 9/11 bombing raids both of his parents were killed, leaving him alone. At the time he was 15. For about 3 years he managed to fend for himself, though breaking into trouble often as a means of survival. The last place he wanted to go to was an orphanage. On October 17, 2004 his strengths was reconized by the Planetary Defense group and was taken in for trainng despite his young age of 18. After 4 years of training he was deemed ready and sent on standby mode, but oddly enough no trouble seemed to stir. But then came today, his first mission he would be ever be sent on... It is unusually dangerous for a first mission, but they sent him in as they were desperate to get rid of any threat that took out the first squad.
Moveset:
- Earthquake
- Metal Burst
- Double Edge
- Dragon Rush (Breeding Move)
Anything else we just have to know about: His impatient side makes him often look for and attack weakspots, obviously to knock the oponent out faster.

Roleplayers
Blazikendude
Saint_Jimmy
Dark Zangoose
MedichampRulez
Treeckoluv
Greenlife
Dunsparce
Typhon

Last edited by Blazikendude on Thu May 22, 2008 11:26 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mon May 19, 2008 10:26 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Can I join this one?

Name: Loomis
Species: Umbreon
Appearance: Although being smaller than most other Umbreon, he's much more fit. Standing at a height of aproximately 3 feet and weighing 57.7 pounds he's able to manuever quickly making him good for spying and reconnaissance missions. Unfortunately, due to his small stature and weak build, he's not much of a fight on the battle field. He serves as a better diversion and is good with the rescue and retreat. This also helps him to get away easier if he runs into trouble.
Personality: Being young and c0cky, he sometimes thinks too highly of himself and rushes out on impulse. He'll stop at nothing to prove his worth on a mission, even if it means to risk his own life. Loomis also has a nasty habit of getting himself into trouble. His lack of respect for authority often gets him in much more trouble than he expectes.
Backround: Born and raised as an Eevee, he had a surprisingly good childhood. His parents were very wealthy and gave him everything he wanted. But he soon grew tired of this. He wanted a normal life. He wanted to live among the others without being waited on by everyone else. This lead to his sneaking out many times in the night and getting into alot of trouble with the law. Thgis soon grew to the point where he was out all night and slept all day. Eventually, after one of his evening fights, he evolved into an Umbreon and was deeply ridiculed by his friends and family for becoming 'The Lower Breed'. For a family as wealthy as this, it was considered an insult to become anything but an Espeon. He was kicked out and forced into a life of violence and poverty. Eventually he was picked up by the police and given the choice of prison or the service. He chose the service, of course. After a year's worth of training he's off to his first mission. Unforutantely little information was given to him on it. Just that they seemed to be desperate for units.
Moveset:
-Faint Attack
-Confuse Ray
-Sand-Attack
-Double Team (TM)

Anything else we just have to know about: Due to his c0ckoy behavior and weak strength he often likes to 'play' with his opponents before finishing his mission by confusing him with his high speed and diverse array of attacks.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon May 19, 2008 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Nothing wrong with, your in. We'll start when a couple more people join, but others will be able to join after that as back-up soldiers.

Mon May 19, 2008 1:32 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

o my god! i practically LIVE in the RPG forum. Heres my application.

Name: Ronan
Species: Skuntank
Appearance: At a standard 3ft. and 3 inches, hes already not very noticeable, but being 10 Lbs lighter than a usual Skuntank gives him a slightly higher speed. His Brown fur is a bit darker than Others but not by much. And his whiskers are a bit uneven and long.
Personality: More on the lazy side, he doesnt usually fight till he sees a weak point in his opponents tactics that he can take advantage of. But When he DOES fight, he over-does things and might not notice hes "beating a dead horse". He listens attentively and loves making jokes to himself for amusement, Although He looks like hes sleeping. Usually he'll attack enemies in the Eyes and then go in for real attacks. he is angered somewhat easily and underestimates his own abilities. Kinda selfish and a bit greedy at times, he'll hold onto whatever he thinks is good for him.
Backround: back in the young years as a stunky, he was teased for his sleeping habits and his low grades. Noone Really knew that he was alot smarter than what others thought and that he only had low grades because he was never interested. He fancied Technology and studied up on how To become the best Skuntank he could be when he grew up. After his evolution, he and his family were moved into a new neighborhood. The others around those parts were known for their cruelty. So for the few years, he had to deal with gangs, poverty, Peer pressure and a lot of other things. When he learned that there were spots open in the services, he signed up to get away from the people he lived around.
Moveset:
Toxic
Flamethrower
Night Slash
Dark Pulse
Anything else we just have to know about: He doesnt GO straight into battle right away, but rather, stays a bit behind and acts as a Turrent, weakening enemies to make things easier for his team. After he can see an almost sure-fire win, Hell step in and Attack with his more powerful moves.

You Jump Off The Bridge, Then Ima miss your Sorry Butt

Mon May 19, 2008 3:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Trust me, I used to live here too. Ask anybody who knows me on Psypoke. (Especially Kawaii Angel if she's still here) I'd be a laugh if somebody lived here harder than me.

Btw, your in.

Mon May 19, 2008 3:37 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sounds pretty fun, the other two RPG's I'm in are dying, so I need something active.

Name: Medi
Species: Medicham (what a surprise)
Appearance: A normal Medicham, but is relatively thin compared to other Medicham.
Personality: Very calm and serene, will keep his cool even in the midst of battle. Likes to meditate, and is easily angered.
Backround: Raised from a meditite by his mother, a female Medicham with a extremely large crown, was descendant from a royal line of pokemon. His father was an Alakazam, part of an elite group of PDG's who went on extremely dangerous missions. He got integrated into the PDG because he was meditating in the forest with some other Medicham, and a fight broke out between a Swellow of the PDG's, and a Aerodactyl of the terrorists, while the other Medicham scattered, Medi stayed and helped the Swellow defeat the Aerodactyl. After the fight, the Swellow asked if he wanted to join, and he has been with the PDG since he was 8. (I'm assuming its like pokemon are dogs or something, they reach full maturity at a few years of age.)
Moveset:
Psycho cut
Hi Jump Kick
Calm mind
Meditate
Anything else we just have to know about: That I dont have anything else to add.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Mon May 19, 2008 4:20 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Name:S.meargle
[b]Species:smeargle
[b]Age:20
[b]Appearance:shiny smeargle
[b]Personality:short tempered
[b]Backround:spent last 4 years travelling to sketch his moves he found out what's going on and joined the PDG i was an orphan i spent my early years training in wilderness
[b]Moveset:
blast burn
protect
sheercold
lock on
I'm lv45 I have maxed out speed,hp&spattack

Tue May 20, 2008 9:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Zapdosfan, I'm afraid I'll have to decline. I want people who are active (eg. 100+ posts) to be in this RP, and I'm also a grammar freak. Plus no really any detail or any depth to your character. Making him shiny is also Mary Sueing/Gary Stuing.

Medichamp, your in, but you need one slight edit. In the other applications, you notice that we're all in the humain adulthood age, 18 years and over. Try to make him 18 an over, as dogs only grow to be about 16.

Last edited by Blazikendude on Tue May 20, 2008 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 20, 2008 11:28 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Hurray for good roleplays!

Name: Blade
Species: Grovyle
Appearance: A relatively normal grovyle about feet 11 inches high, but he's 7.6 lbs lightter than the regular grovyle, making him a natural runner.
Personality: Impatient and rather rude, but a great teamate none less. He can be a great friend, but just avoid his bad side.
Backround: His father was a Bayleef and his mother was a Sceptile. He was kind of a country kid, as he lived with his family in leaf hut inside a large forest. Life was happy for him, and nothing went wrong until he was 10. That day, a huge forest fire broke out, incinerating the whole forest. He lost both of his parents in it, but lcukily he survived because they hid him in an old rock hollow. But that wasn't the worst of it. The officials accused him of starting it as he was the only living thing that survived it. So for the next 5 years, he had to evade all public as he was on the top 10 msot wanted for accusation of burning down the most valuable forest the continent. But things only got worse as he realized he didn't have any food left. So the officials wanted him even more because Blade had to eat caterpies that wandered away from there homes. So all children were forced to stay in their homes. But after 5 years of hunting him down, the officials finally cornered him in a small town and captured him. He was sentenced to a lifetime of torturing as they said execution would be too generous. The 2 years of being tortured made him inpatient, as he always just wanted the tortures to end and set him free, and mean, as he wants others suffer like he did in the torture chambers. But the PDG heard of him and were interested in how he was able to hide from authorities for 5 years at such a young age. So they approached him and offered that he can be spared his punishment, but only if he joins them as a soldier. Blade already had more than enough torturing in his book, so he accepted. But after 1 month of his training, the mission to search for the bodies was announced. Since they were short on soldiers, Blade was chosen to go on the mission,a dn he already ahd enoguh skill to make a difference/. To this day, he is still accused of the forest fire as no one, not even his trainer, will believe him.
Moveset:
-Leaf Blade
-Agility
-Detect
-Magical Leaf (Egg Move)
Anything else we just have to know about:Even if he's impatient, he enjoys taking his time against foes and making them suffer before going on for the kill.

Tue May 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Your in, but wtf does this mean:

a dn he already ahd enoguh skill to make a difference/.

Tue May 20, 2008 4:10 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Know I just am at the 1 post mark, but I Love RPing (Though I haven't done it on any forums.)

Name:Liner
Species:Bayleef
Appearance:Shiny. He's pretty average, though he has a sharper than normal leaf. His legs are thicker than most. And he is lighter, do to a thinner waistline. Height 1 M. Weight 30 Ibs.
Personality: Very gentle, but forgets that in the thick of battle. He isn't exactly happy go lucky, because of his parent's.
Background: His Mother was a Megnium, and won the continent Grass beauty contest, and his dad was a Sceptile. Liner was teased i the clearing school when he was young, because of his orange tint. He was a Chikorita, so was called a girl Fire type. But because of his mother, he was quite attractive, but because of his father, everyone called him a half-breeded filth seed. But when the fire came and burned the forest, he escaped. But he made it unknown, for the Grovyle charged likely did it anyway.
But he went to help that Grovyle (though he failed) when he found documents, showing his father was a fairly high up member of UPT, and just had recruited his mother!
The PDG had found out about him, and threatened to torture him unless he became a soldier. This was at 19 1/2. So after six months, he became a part of this mission. But his secret is out, and he is a cowardly piece of filth. Again.
The name Liner came from his style of drawing a line with his leaf across his foes in battle, and from honoring them with a broken line.
Moveset:
Magical Leaf
Synthesis
Reflect
Grass Knot
Anything else we just have to know about: He's permanently scared on his back, from a burning tree branch

Two notes: Sorry Tluv, but Grovyle and Bayleef are my favourite pokes.
Bdude? Is there any rule against legendaries (I'm pretty sure you meant that)

Wed May 21, 2008 10:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GreenLife wrote:
Know I just am at the 1 post mark, but I Love RPing (Though I haven't done it on any forums.)

Name:Liner
Species:Bayleef
Appearance:Shiny. He's pretty average, though he has a sharper than normal leaf. His legs are thicker than most. And he is lighter, do to a thinner waistline. Height 1 M. Weight 30 Ibs.
Personality: Very gentle, but forgets that in the thick of battle. He isn't exactly happy go lucky, because of his parent's.
Background: His Mother was a Megnium, and won the continent Grass beauty contest, and his dad was a Sceptile. Liner was teased i the clearing school when he was young, because of his orange tint. He was a Chikorita, so was called a girl Fire type. But because of his mother, he was quite attractive, but because of his father, everyone called him a half-breeded filth seed. But when the fire came and burned the forest, he escaped. But he made it unknown, for the Grovyle charged likely did it anyway.
But he went to help that Grovyle (though he failed) when he found documents, showing his father was a fairly high up member of UPT, and just had recruited his mother!
The PDG had found out about him, and threatened to torture him unless he became a soldier. This was at 19 1/2. So after six months, he became a part of this mission. But his secret is out, and he is a cowardly piece of filth. Again.
The name Liner came from his style of drawing a line with his leaf across his foes in battle, and from honoring them with a broken line.
Moveset:
Magical Leaf
Synthesis
Reflect
Grass Knot
Anything else we just have to know about: He's permanently scared on his back, from a burning tree branch

Two notes: Sorry Tluv, but Grovyle and Bayleef are my favourite pokes.
Bdude? Is there any rule against legendaries (I'm pretty sure you meant that)

Yeah, no legends. That's a Mary Sue. (Or whatever it is for genderless things =/) Nomally I wouldn't accept you, but your profile is so good I'll give it a shot. It will start in 2 days or when another person is accepted.

Wed May 21, 2008 11:27 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
I like your rps Blazikendude, count me in (please).

Name: Naran
Species: Toxicroak
Appearance: A normal Toxicroak.
Personality: A rash and excited new member of the PDG-even if he is one of the oldest-he is full of adrenaline and enthusiasm. He is completely unyielding in his opinions, which makes it a bit difficult for him to work with other people (pokemon), but it also makes him pretty loyal.
Backround: He grew up in a damp muddy cave, mostly in complete darkness; he has horrible vision because he never opened his eyes from the time he was born until he was ten, he does however have an excellant sense of hearing and a great honing of his ability of Anticipation; he functions best in the dark. When he was ten he left the cave for the first time, and he opened his eyes; luckily, it was night at the time and he was only blinded for a month. After the month he was astounded by this whole new sense, and for a while he had to close his eyes to walk strait; but eventually, he got used to it. He payed a lot of attention to any detail he could see after that, even if he couldn't see much; anything farther away than twenty feet was all but invisible to him. He developed a love for martial arts because of this because you don't have to aim at a far away target. At about twenty he heard of the PDG from a fellow traveler (a strange Jigglypuff that seems to have seen all of the world) and decided to join them, he first application was rejected because of his narrow range of abilities at the time (only physical moves). After that he spent four years in intensive training, learning how to use special moves; in the process he became reliant on mud bombs as-being bombs-they were much more likely to hit. During his last year of training he evolved, and his eyesight rose to just below perfect; this took him a year to get used to moderately, and even now he is still a bit off balance. He learned from a Medicham how to focus his energy into a spiritual form and then found a machine that talked about the same thing, from them he learned focus blast; but he shoots it like a bomb, so it explodes instead of merely disappearing. He has been a member of the PDG for a month now and is excited about being part of the organization and his new abilities.
Moveset:
Sucker Punch
Revenge
Poison Jab
Focus Blast
Anything else we just have to know about: His honed Anticipation allows him to predict if an opponent is going to attack and use Sucker Punch and Revenge to great potency, however his bad balance makes Sucker Punch slightly slower than normal.

Wed May 21, 2008 1:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

See nothing wrong with it, your accepted despite a bland appearance. Now it can start.

About 5 miles above ground level a camouflaged Helicopter was flying in the valleys surrouding the Algatras moutains. On the helicopter was a a white label reading Planetary.Defense.Group. It was headed straight for the moutains, no chance of something stopping it. Inside lay the second squad to investigate the mountains. One of them was an Aggron.

Ilon stared out the parachute hatch at the landscape below, not paying attention to the conversations going on in the chopper.
Somewheres out there... Maybe.... Lurks my death... No, that can't happen. Nature hurry up and get this mission over with, if I'm lucky there will be no terrorists and we can finish this mission. I just have a bad feeling. He saw far out the highest peak, which was actually an active volcano. If he'll get lucky it won't erupt and melt the steel over his body, it was leave him as a defenseless chunk of rock with eyes and arms. It was called the Markaw Volcanoe, as a peculiar breed of Murkrow made lived at the volcanoe's base that had a different cry, identified as "Markaw, markraw!"

The flying machine was approaching the mountains, but still had a bit of a ways to go for the landing site. Ilon glanced at the others.

Wed May 21, 2008 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hmm this looks like a cool idea for a RP.

Name: Flare
Species:Infernape
Appearance: An average sized infernape, which is a little under four feet tall.
He wears a headband with a fire design on his forehead.
Personality: He is very laid back. He doesnt't let things get to him to deeply, and can be a bit of a goofball.
He is very relentless in battle though, looking for his opportunity to put his oppenents in pain.
Backround: His mother was an infernape, his dad a blaziken. He grew up battling his father, who would always
beat him when they would spar. Once he turned 12, he left their home forest and journeyed through Sinnoh. He
trained, eventually evolving into a Monferno, and then into an Infernape. Flare joined the PDG after he evolved into an
Infernape, and honed his battling skills by sparring other PDG members. He is very skilled at climbing trees or any other
type of terrain. In battle, Flare likes to tie up his oppenents with grass knot, then use fire spin, running around and
occasionally hitting them as they slowly burn.
Moveset:
-Flare Blitz
-Grass Knot(TM)
-Close Combat
-Fire Spin
Anything else we just have to know about: nothing

Last edited by Typhon on Thu May 22, 2008 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 21, 2008 3:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Loomis lay near the back of the helicopter where it was dark and cool. He panted loudly due to his lack of sweat glands. Jeez...this place is so hot. Is this really necessary? He sighed and got to his feet slowly. He shook his head then body to get his silky dark fur the way he liked it. As he made his way over to a window he saw Ilon staring pensively. "Markaw Volcano, right? I read about it back in the Disciplinary." He had often jumped from one correctionaly school to another before joining the PDG. "It's not...active...is it?" He looked up hoping for the answer he wanted. He sighed again and knelt to lay down once more. "Stupid Jungle..." He looked around for the rest of the recruits, hoping there was at least one friendly face in the crowd.

Wed May 21, 2008 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Naran was sitting in the seat closest to the parachute hatch, if you could call it sitting. He was fidgeting so much that his butt barely touched the seat. "First mission, geese, and that big guy, " his eyes darted over to the impressive-looking Aggron, his polar opposite in type "leading it. And we're even going to jump out of a helicopter!" Another shiver of excitement ran down his spine, he had never jumped out of a plane before and had only basic knowledge on how to do it, very risky. When he heard the Umbereon ask a question, he realized they must have arrived. Naran immediately stopped fidgeting and walked next to him. The volcano was a bit fuzzy but he could see it pretty well. "It's active, or at least it was recently; see how the trees stop near it? That means they were destroyed." he said, "Exciting isn't it?" he grinned.

Wed May 21, 2008 4:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ronan Kept his tail away from his face to keep from sweating more than he already was. WHY? why a volcanoe? of all the places in the world, we just HAD to do a mission near an active volcanoe. He was by a window near the front of the Chopper and looked out the window at the jungle below. He then Decided to get ready for the Jump by putting on his jump pack. After getting his jump pack on he decided to Finish his latest funny that had been eating at him for some time. Why Are mushrooms so........ popular!? because their always such fungis! hahaha. i gotta remember that one. The sun had made its way onto his back so he moved his way to a shady spot by a Umbreon and a Toxicroak. "I wonder how long itll take to touch down. What if one of our parachutes dont open up? do you think you could survive the fall or land in something soft?" Ronan wasn't really thinking about the fall, but more on the Real mission. He looked at The Umbreon in hopes that it would help him take his mind off of Terrorists and such. Ronan suddenly realised he could use his tail as a veil and a fan, so he put it over his head again and started to wave it.

Wed May 21, 2008 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Loomis rested his head on the floor and set his paws over it. "Seriously...a volcano?" Ugh...jail starting to look nice about now. Once he saw a Skuntank approach approach, he glanced at him. then back down to the jungle canopy. "So...any idea how long until we land this thing? My body's falling asleep here." He got up and roamed around a bit in a small circle surrounding the area in which he was laying then laid back down again in the same spot. He rolled onto his back and gave a loud bored sigh.

Wed May 21, 2008 8:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Typhon, your in as long as you make your age over 18.))

Ilon shifted his head away from the hach to look at the others. There was an Umbreon, a Bayleef, a Skuntank, a Medicham, a Toxicroak, an Infernape and some freaky leaf-creature. He got up from his crouch position, hoping to have some sort of conversation. The captain still needed to find some way around the moutain without running into a thermal, the helicopter was at it's highest flight possible, as if any terrorists actually existed they might have some sort of radar. Hopefully they were high enough to evade any such device. If they flew into a thermal... Well, Ilon knew that they would be sent into a dangerously low air preasure which would sent the chopper plummeting to the ground.

"I don't really know how long this could take, evading thermals and all that... I think we best hope there's flat ground at the border of the mountains." said Ilon while turning to face the Toxicroak. "But who knows? Hardly aything is known about what may be here anyways. My question is, if there truly are terrorists here, wouldn't one of our spy satellites have found it by know? There would have to be some type of building material such as concrete or steel, wouldn't it have been found?" He thought for a moment, trying to think of something to add. "I'm begining to think this mission will have no action, we might be able to get on with out lives sooner. The only possible way for a rogue group would be in an underground tunnel, but that would be impossible next to a volcanoe, it'd just flood with magma. I really need to get back home to finish some business, my girlfriend is probably worrying for me every second. For all she knows we could have been shot down by now..."

Thu May 22, 2008 11:47 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
((Rofl, sorry about that messed up sentence.))

Blade was standing at the back of the helicopter, listening to the other soldiers' conversations. He noticed something Ilon said and approached.

"Girlfriend, Girlfriend. If that's alls you're going to talk about on this mission, then we might as well have left you back at the base. What' so great about girlfriends?" he said harsly to Ilon. Even though he hid it, ever since he was listed on the most wanted he had gained a hatred for pokemon. If he had the choice, he would have taken this mission alone. Realizition he might have been to harsh, he continued.
"Anyway, maybe these terrorist are smarter than normal. Perhaps they built there base out of the molten rocks from the ground where our grave lies.". Deep inside him, he wouldn't actually mind if they died on this mission. It would be an end to his once-happy life. But even so, he's rather live. Suddenly a heat wave rushed over him.

"Gah, why I know this is a volcano, but they are not supposed to be this hot! I've never been this hot since the forest fire..." he said. "It's just like the torture chambers... only worse." he muttered.

Thu May 22, 2008 12:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Loomis glared at the Grovyle for his harsh words and turned onto his stomahce again before standing up. "Excuse me for interrupting, but it wouldn't it be possible for them to bypass it provided they were Ghost-Types? That...and they must have expected us...they could have built their base so that we wouldn't be able to spot it." He looked back down to the ground below. "The canopy is pretty thick afterall." He looked back up to see everyone. "--But that's only my oppinion, ya know?" He backed up and laid back down. Over the years Loomis had developed a fear for speaking out in front of others.

((Sorry if I'm posting too much...I know it's been like every oher post. I can tone it down if you want, this is just my only active RP.))

Thu May 22, 2008 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"You guys think to carelessly." Ronan said. "Maybe the pokemon in there are naturally used to fire. Because they can stand it, this would be the perfect place to hide a base, no matter WHAT its made out of. Even if its a bit harsh though; ....... maybe the last squad here was incenerated." Ronan moved from corner to corner trying to keep as cool as possible using his heavily coated fluffy tail. " argh! this heat is making my fur smell bad. I think it might be singeing." As Ronan made his way towards a window, he saw what looked like a silouette of a few......... things running through the open areas of the forest. "Hey! did you guy......." he looked back out: no more figures. "Did you guys see that?"

((Bdude, As you probably know: the "Cipher" RPG is dead. Im on every day Saint, so i know how ya feel. Just the urge to keep the story going. It aint bad. i practically do it myself sometimes.))

Thu May 22, 2008 2:43 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Flare was sitting in his seat, drifting off as the other pokemon talked, when he heard a skuntank start to freak out, talking about how he had just seen something run through the distance. Flare quickly took a glance down at the forest, but saw nothing out of place.
"Sweet, a volcano. I don't know why these guys dont want to be on an adventure like this, I mean, this is what they signed up for when they joined the PDG. "
Suddenly, Flare felt an explosion rattle the plane, and he saw a pokemon fly over them, heading towards the volcano's peak. "Maybe that's how they enter their base..."

Thu May 22, 2008 3:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Naran winced at the thought of fire, even though he wasn't like some Toxicroaks who couldn't be anywhere even remotely hot, he still had an instinctual aversion. But he quickly stifled his fear, that was not a good emotion to have during a mission. He continued the ongoing conversation, not interested in what was probably just some wild animals below. "Or, you know, they could have tunneled into the volcano from an underground slant, and reside in a solid part of the volcano without any magma paths and," He shivered again, "they could have built their hideout's passageway connecting to a magma path so that we would only be able to enter at a certain time of the day; all they would have to do would be to have an entrance hatch to protect against any magma spills. That sounds like the most secure way possible, even if it's a bit hard to pull off; it's what I would do." Naran tried to keep the excitement out of his voice as much as possible as he contemplated this, he wanted them to take him seriously.

Thu May 22, 2008 4:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next