It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Animal Crossing : Wild World 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm hoping this can be the thread for AC : WW. (I've searched, and haven't found a thread like this anyway.)

So, what type of fruit grows in your town? Who are your neighbors? How do you make bells? What secrets have you unlocked? What's your funniest encounter with Resetii?

I would be interested to know, and I think that a few people here play Animal Crossing. Well, here are my details:

My town's called Crystala. (You can start to see a pattern, eh? :P) Originally in my town, oranges only grew, but now I have every type of fruit growing. I had Rosie, Olivia and some others at the beginning of my game, but the only original member of my town that's still there is Queenie. :lol:
I make bells by selling my rare fruits such as pears, apples, peaches and cherries. (The peaches are my favorite.) I'm ALMOST done completing my fossil collection, I've got 50 out of 52 of the fossils. Oh, and my HRA score is 10,000+

I'll put up more soon the next time I play!! I wonder really how many of you guys play this game. ;)

If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.

Sun May 18, 2008 1:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Believe me, I was one of the huger fans around the time of its release. I had mad money, fully upgraded house with awesome stuff in the rooms, and some of the coolest neighbors.

But, as is the case with the Gamecube version, Wild World has about a year of real, solid gameplay. As in it will take you about a year to get all your golden equipment, fill your museum, max out your house, etc. etc. etc.

The only thing I HAVEN'T done in Wild World, same as in the Gamecube version, is complete my catalog. And that's honestly not interesting enough to me to do it.

Hopefully the Wii version or whatever version has a bit more to do after you "beat" the game. Stuff with friends and all that.

Sun May 18, 2008 2:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
I had it and enjoyed it but I ot tired of it for some reason. That was probably so because I had no one to play it with.

Sun May 18, 2008 3:10 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well, WW does have Wi-Fi connection though, but there's really not that much to do, you're right. When I got the game a few years ago, I was like (in a typical 10-year old fashion) "ZOMG best game EVA!" but you do beat it pretty quickly IF YOU KNOW ALL THE SECRETS. I only have the golden shovel,and my little brother has a golden slingshot, but I still don't have the whole set. And if you really want, there's always reseting the game and deleting data. I know it's not the best game ever, but I've put enough time into playing it that I wanted to make a thread. :)

(off topic, sorry) I thought you were dead Mr. Saturn? :P Nice to see you online!

If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.

Sun May 18, 2008 3:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I only got this game a month or two ago, so it's still fun for me. :D

Fishing tourney is today, Tabby won last time, so now I hate her more than before. :)

Edit: I have a black cat IRL named Kiki too. :3

Last edited by Sparrow on Sun May 18, 2008 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 18, 2008 4:29 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I don't play nearly as much as I used to, but I still play. I got when it originally came out, and played with the same file up until last year. At that point, I randomly decided to start over, which was pretty fun.

My town's name is Rovin (name invented by my older brother). My current animal neighbors: Bree, Bunnie, Egbert, Friga, Boone, Tangy, Static, and Kiki :3 (me and my older sister love Kiki; so much we named our IRL black cat after her!)

My house is the one remodel away from being as big as it can be. I definitely could have had it all paid off by now, but I've been putting it off and instead focusing on filling my fishing + insect catalogues (which I have!). I also collected every golden tool.

My town's home fruit is the Apple. Unfortunately I haven't taken the time to plant more of the other fruits; I have a couple pear trees and that's it. XD In my previous file, though, my whole town was chock full of every fruit. I recall making around 300,000 bells per harvest (as in selling every fruit the day they're all grown).

I have my first floor center rom as a lounge-esque area. It has two big screen TVs, som sofas, massage chairs, table tennis, a jukebox, and even a fireplace! My left side room is my Nintendo room; it's filled with the "secret" Mario items and some other rare goodies. My right side room... is currently empty. XD Haven't figured out what I want in there yet. My second floor (room) is set with Modern Series furniture.

And now I want to play some more and get that house fully upgraded! :X

Sun May 18, 2008 4:47 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Holy :censored: ! Now thats alot of bells per harvest R_R, I normally only get around 120,000. ;__;

Lolz, I've got Kiki too, she's awesome. (She was the replacement for Rosie, and Rosie owns the game.)

I'm playing every now and again (dang weeds and roaches!), but not at least three hours a day like I did when I was 10/11-ish. (It's funny to look back and see how much of a n00b I was. :lol: )

Ohh man, my dad's about to catch me online late, I'll finish this post sometime tomorrow. (T_T parents)

Sun May 18, 2008 6:38 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Quote:
Believe me, I was one of the huger fans around the time of its release. I had mad money, fully upgraded house with awesome stuff in the rooms, and some of the coolest neighbors.

Heh, remember at the end of 2005/beginning of 2006 all we talked about on IRC was ACWW? :P

Like Mr. Saturn, I was a big fan when this first came out. It was one of my first 4 games on DS (the others being Nintendogs, Yoshi Touch'N Go, and Super Mario 64) and I played it more by far. I did pretty much everything, except get the things that appear in Fall. I never played the game in the Fall because I was busy with school. I don't go to school anymore but honestly I can't be arsed to play this game again.

Sun May 18, 2008 7:45 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have this game. Pretty fun, but like Gamer Guy, I had no one to play it with, so it got boring.

Mon May 19, 2008 10:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]